Watched

Story Info
He and the neighbor have the tables turned.
2.9k words
4.05
25.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After last Tuesday, I tested my neighbor again on Thursday night. I invited Sabrina over and we got busy in front of the window. I watched my neighbor as I dicked Sabrina, watched her hand slide between her legs and her back arch and her throw her head back as she came.

I came hard inside of Sabrina and she came hard all over my cock.

The next morning, I called in sick, even though I wasn't. It wasn't that I had to recover from Sabrina, though it was touch and go there for a while. A lot more touch than go.

I got up early and watched my neighbor rise and shine. She looked different in the light of day. She was still the same blonde, same tan, same leggy, short short-wearing, tank top-covered woman that I had watched come home and watched masturbate in front of her window as I masturbated or fucked in front of my own.

But she was different, too.

I couldn't put my finger on it but I sure wanted to.

I watched her get in her car, wearing cut-offs and yet another tank top, her tan breasts threatening to bust out, no pun intended.

I watched her drive away and thought about some kind of scheme that I could come up with to get up close and very personal with her.

It was beyond time that we met. I could share my cock with her from afar for only so long. I wanted her to touch me, to suck me, to fuck me.

After an hour, I thought I had what was a decent plan. Maybe not the best but it might be able to fly.

I took a spare set of keys, leaving the good set on the dresser in my bedroom, and locked myself out of my house. I tossed the keys down the sewer grate and then sat on the curb, waiting for her to return.

It was two hours before she came back. She pulled up, saw me sitting on the curb and I think she might have jumped out of her skin.

She knew who I was, what we had been sharing for a little over two months now, Tuesday and Thursday nights, and I think it freaked her out that we were now face to face, so to speak, in the daylight.

"Excuse me?" I said as she exited her car, putting my hands in my pockets and sidling up to her car door.

"Yes?" She tried to act like we were strangers and, while it stung a little bit, if she had done what I was in the process of doing, I think I might have done the same thing.

"I, um, kinda locked myself out of my house and I know there's a set of keys on my dresser but, obviously, I can't get in and get them. Do you mind if I use your phone?"

She shrugged, said, "Why not?" and led me into her house, unlocking the door and ushering me into a hallway that was just off the living room where she finger-fucked herself at least two nights a week while watching me jack off.

I didn't know how long we would play this game, pretending that we were innocents, pretending like we were strangers but I hoped it wouldn't last much longer.

"Phone's in the kitchen," she told me. "Just keep going straight and then it's on the countertop to your right." Then she ran upstairs.

I picked up the phone after paging through a handy phonebook and dialed a locksmith, explained my situation and was informed that it could be a while. I asked for a definition of "a while" and was told anywhere from two to three hours. I told them I'd wait and to hurry, though, in reality, I was never in any hurry.

I walked back to the stairs and strained my ears. I could hear water running and knew where my host had gotten off to. I wanted to get off, too. I took my shoes off and silently crept up the stairs and made my way to a bedroom.

On the floor lay the short shorts and the tank top and a pair of skimpy purple panties. I could hear the water running from beyond a door that was slightly ajar and I made my way as quietly as possible to that door. I edged it open carefully and there she was, behind a glass door, naked, bathing, basking, actually, in the water coming down from the head of the shower.

Her hands were lathering her breasts and then the rest of her torso. They found their way to her sex and she washed it gently, carefully. I got hard just watching her.

I didn't want to spoil anything just now, especially since I was finally in her house. It didn't make any sense that she should get pissed off, having shared our bodies from a short distance, but I didn't want to jinx it.

So I shut the door, leaving it in the same position that I had found it, snuck out of the bedroom and then back down the stairs. I took up residence in the kitchen, not even daring to enter the sex den that was her living room.

Ten minutes later, she came down in a white bathrobe, her hair wet and comb back.

"Did you get anyone?" she asked as she joined me in the kitchen, running a hand through her blonde mane.

I nodded and told her that they said that it might be up to three hours.

She just nodded back and then, after an awkward silence, she said, "Well, you're welcome to stay here until he gets here."

"Thank you," I said.

"Hungry?" she asked as she went to the refrigerator.

"Starved," I said.

And then it happened. I came up behind her, put my lips to her neck, kissed her there. She didn't put up a fight, didn't stop me or pull away and ask me what the fuck I thought I was doing.

I couldn't have told her anyway. I didn't know what I was doing until I was doing it. I licked at some of the water from her hair, tasted her shampoo or her soap, a strawberry flavor. She tasted good.

I put my arms around her mid-drift and around the tie of the robe and hugged her from behind while I continued to lick her neck. She leaned back into me and I felt my erection press against the small of her back.

"Please," she said and tilted her head and I got the picture and moved my mouth to hers. She put a hand up and touched my face. It was electric.

I slid my tongue between her lips and past her teeth and touched her own tongue, sending another jolt through not only my body but hers, as well.

"Let's go somewhere more comfortable," she whispered when we broke our kiss.

At first, I thought she was going to lead me back upstairs, to her soft-looking bed, where we'd have all the privacy in the world.

But, instead, she led me to the living room, to the sex den where she had watched me, where she had come many times while watching me.

"Move the chair over here," she said, her voice a sexy husky tenor. She was pointing to where she normally stood while jilling herself off. Her wish was my command, I moved the chair, and she removed her robe.

And then she opened the shade on the window, putting us on display for the entire neighborhood. I didn't care at that point.

Her body was just as delicious up close as it had been from across the street. While I had glimpsed her just a little while ago in the shower, she was hidden behind steamed up glass.

Her pussy was hairless, as I knew it to be, the lips of her sex puffy and waiting to be treated to a special massage. Her breasts were beautiful orbs, with tight, dark nipples.

I wanted to kiss every inch of her body, wanted to make her scream while she came.

She helped me off with my shirt, touching my hairy chest as she looked me over. She put her lips to one of my nipples and it harden as she tongued it.

"Mmm," she said as she set about her work, her hands moving the button of my fly on my jeans and then sliding the zipper down, even while she sucked on my nipple.

Her hand roamed down the front of my underwear, touch the bulge there, making my cock jump in anticipation. She laughed.

"He's so ready," she said. I'd never had a woman talk about my cock as if it were alive. She pulled my jeans and then my underwear down and I kicked them free. My cock stood at attention and she got down on her knees and fondled and kissed my scrotum.

I placed my hands in her hair as she licked, nibbled and sucked first one testicle and then the other. She was gentle about it but I could tell she was holding back. I wondered if she would take both inside of her mouth and then she did just that. The sensations rippling through my body were undescribible.

I looked out the window through slit eyes as she did this and didn't see anyone. I don't know if I was relieved or disappointed. I focused back on her.

She sucked both of my balls for a short while and then turned her attention on my stiff rod. She sucked me expertly, first swirling her tongue around the head of my cock, running it up and down the opening and then sucking it back into her throat, taking the whole thing as deeply as she possibly could.

I felt like I could have come right then and been satisfied with our time together. Even if I had left after she blew me, and I didn't get her name, I would have been happy.

She came off my cock with a loud pop and then told me to stay right where I was. Like I was going anywhere.

She came back a moment later, having apparently gone to the kitchen. She had a bottle of baby oil and was spreading large portions of it all over her tits. I knew what she wanted me to do without her even asking.

I slipped my penis in between her breasts and, slowly, I fucked downward through the tunnel made by her tits, the head of my cock hitting the top of her stomach as I stroked.

"I want to taste to as you do that," she said, a little bit of exaggerated disappointment in her voice. She pouted and then laughed.

"Lay back on the floor," I told her and she did as I asked.

I squatted over her body and then, realizing it wouldn't work right, placed my knees on either side of her body and sat as gingerly as possible on her ribs. I pushed my lubed-up cock through her cleavage and felt her lick, as best she could, the head every time it came near her mouth.

We did that for a little while longer before I settled between her legs. Before I put my tongue there, though, I kissed down from her sticky tits to her stomach to her thighs and up the inside of them. I could smell her, knew she was ready but I decided to tease her a little bit longer.

"Please," she begged and I ignored her, enjoying hearing her pleas. It meant I was getting her even hotter than she already was.

"Now!" she cried, her hips humping upwards at my face.

"Not yet," I told her and bit her lightly just off to the side of her pussy.

"Yes, now!"

I kissed upward toward her hairless opening and then ran my tongue along the outside of her cunt, her juices already in abundant supply. She shivered and then shook as I drove the tip of my tongue upward towards her engorged clitoris. The little bud was twice the size that it had been when I had first laid eyes on it, after she'd disrobed. I flicked it once, twice, three times with my tongue and she pushed upward, driving my tongue into her wet pussy.

She screamed that she was going to come and I did everything in my power to see that she did, sliding a finger and then two into her cunt, while my mouth continued to do its magic on her clit. She exploded and her juices shot forward and hit me full on in the face. She tasted so sweet that I thought I was eating candy. Her pussy was candy enough for me.

We relaxed for a few minutes, my cock never once going soft, partially because I still had yet to come and I wouldn't let it, partially because she wouldn't, either, playing with it when it looked like it was starting to droop.

After about five minutes, she told me to stand up.

Once again, we were in full view of the neighboorhood. I looked at the clock. It had been an hour and a half since I had called the locksmith. An hour and a half well spent, I thought.

"What's your name?" I asked her and she giggled.

"We've been fucking forever, it seems," she said. "And you first ask my name?"

"Well, you know," I said, "I've been busy."

She laughed and shoved me into the chair. "Lydia," she said and then climbed onto my cock, facing me, her breasts in my face and then in my mouth. Her cunt gripped my shaft and we set up a rhythm to our fuck. I tried to tell her my name was Kevin but we were really rocking that chair.

I've tried to fuck in a chair like hers before and each time has been a miserable disaster, with the woman not getting the pace right or my not being able to hump upwards into her pussy.

Lydia was a pro at chair-fucking and I went along with her. She bounced up and down and our sweat and come covered bodies slapped together, making sweet music. I held onto her, just above her ass, and she kept riding me.

I looked out onto the street and watched as the locksmith pulled up in front of my house.

Lydia was moaning, begging me to make her come again and I did my best to oblige her, pistoning in and out of her, matching her stride for stride. She cried out and I knew I had done what she had wanted and then she collapsed forward, her tits smothering me, her hair coming forward and falling around us. I kissed her breasts and sucked the nipples and she giggled again.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said, then took one of her breasts into her hand and fed it to me. I nibbled the nipple. After a minute, she bent it back toward her own mouth and licked her I had just chewed. I felt my cock harden at the sight.

"What are we going to do about him?" Lydia said as she reached down and grabbed hold of my cock. She stroked it again and again and I grew in her hand. She fondled my balls with her other hand and I sat up further in the chair.

I could see across the street. The locksmith was a woman. She was wearing brown shorts and a loose-fitting plaid shirt, the sleeves rolled up.

Lydia kept at it, getting off of me then and kneeling as she proceeded to jack me off. I kept my eyes on the woman across the street as she set about getting the door open. It took her no less than ten minutes after I had first spied her and I figured she must have been working at least ten minutes before that.

Lydia had her mouth engulfed around my member and was holding my balls in the palm of her hand. I squirmed in the chair and moaned as she deep-throated me, her chin against my scrotum.

The woman across the street turned on her heel and she had to be able to see what we were doing. She was standing just below my window, looking directly across the street through Lydia's window. There were no bushes blocking her view of what we were doing and Lydia's ass was high in the air, her juicy wet pussy peeking out between her thighs.

The woman just stood there and watched us and it added to my arousal, my cock growing even longer, thicker in Lydia's mouth. She made a very contented noise deep in her throat and it hummed all the way up my length. I was very nearly there.

The woman locksmith walked across the street and got a closer look. She looked around on the street and then slid a hand under her shorts and touched herself.

That was enough for me to shoot deeply into Lydia's mouth and down her throat and she urged me on, still pumping my meat with her mouth even as I came the most explosively that I could remember.

The woman outside let her head fall backward and her hand moved faster against her clit as Lydia slowed against my cock, letting it out of her mouth inch by inch. She never let go of my balls, continuing to fondle them.

"I can't believe I ate the whole thing," she said when her mouth came away from me and then she laughed again.

The locksmith woman finished herself off, walked back to her truck and wrote up my bill. Then she drove away.