Watched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adam_c
adam_c
5 Followers

"Tom!" Michael said, covering his cock and balls with his hands. "What the Hell?"

Toms eyes travelled over Michael's body, drinking him in from head to toe. Michael was surprised to feel his cock stiffen under the weight of that stare, he pressed down with his fingers.

"You left the back door open."

"Uh-huh." Michael said, fury and arousal duking it out in his head. "And a sign saying - Enter Ye All Strangers?"

Tom smiled and shook his head. He pushed the hair away from his eyes. Michael's cock grey stiffer still.

"Tom." Michael pleaded, "will you just give me a minute to get dressed? You're freaking me out here"

Michael laughed. "It's nothing I haven't seen before." He said, and nodded towards the window across the yard.

"You!" Michael said. "I thought it was your Dad."

Tom made a gagging face. "Gross!"

"I thought that was why he was giving me the could shoulder. Dropping religious garbage in my letter box."

"He thinks you're a fag." Tom said, not with a hint of malice but matter-of-factly. "Not because of this," he nodded to the window again. "But because you walk like a sissy."

"What?... I do not .."

"His words, not mine" Tom said, throwing his hands in the air.

It was at that moment that Michael noticed the prominent bulge in the young man's jeans. They were both hard.

Michael licked his dry lips. "So what now?"

Tom peeled off his t-shirt to reveal his creamy, smooth torso with a surprising mess of hair over his chest and stomach and a thin trail disappearing into his waistband.

"That guy." He said. "The one you had here the other night."

Michael nodded mutely.

"I want to do that."

"I... I..." Michael stuttered, shocked and unnerved at the level of his arousal at the thought and the effect this quiet young man had on him.

Before he could even formulate an argument they were kissing.

The boy's technique was sloppy and uncoordinated, a problem more than made up for in sheer enthusiasm and passion. Tom simply reeked of sex, not the musky odour of sweat and cum after a night of fucking but the tang or repressed need, the saltiness of want. His tongue seemed independent of the rest of him, he was positively fucking Michael's mouth and Michael loved it.

He reached down and slid off the boys baggy jeans and his white boxer shorts. His cock sprung out, not the porn-star size of Jack's monster appendage but a thing of perfect proportion, smooth like a statue carved from marble.

With a shove that caught Michael by surprise, Tom pushed him back on the bed. He climbed on top of him straddling his chest and with supreme confidence thrust his beautiful cock into Michael's mouth. Michael swallowed with utmost pleasure, taking it all in until his nose was buried in the downy thatch of hair at the base. The stink of lust was even greater here, powerful and intoxicating. He slurped and sucked, milking potent tasting pre-cum from the tip.

Michael groaned involuntarily as Tom removed that most delicious treat from his mouth. But he was in for a further surprise. After leaving a trail of tiny bites and kisses along his chest and abdomen Michael bypassed his throbbing cock and plunged his tongue deep into his sweating ass. Michael cried out, balling the sheets in his hands as the young man slurped and sucked noisily at his ass. He cried out yet louder as a questing finger pierced his hole hitting his prostate like a bullseye.

"You're good." Michael moaned. "Very fucking good."

Tom looked up at him from between his legs, continuing to plunge his finger in and out of his hole. "I've seen a lot of movies." He laughed. He nodded to the window. "And I've watched a pro at work."

Tom removed his finger from Michael's ass and made to put in his cock.

"Whoa whoa their Mister!" Michael said, "this is all backwards. I'm supposed to be the one deflowering the young neighbourhood boy, not the other way round."

Tom ran his finger through the stream of pre-cum gushing from Michael's cock. "I think you want to be fucked."

Michael started to argue, but the words died on his lips. The kid was right. He had fantasized about fucking him more than once since that day they had met, but this, this was much better.

"You got me there." Michael said, defeated. "But look in that drawer first."

Tom opened the drawer. "Condoms." Michael said, "and most importantly - lube. Its been a while since anyones gone where you're about to go."

As Michael would have expected of a teenager, Tom went for the box of luminescent coloured condoms that a friend had bought him as a joke during a trip to Amsterdam, they had sat unused in the drawer ever since. He needed a little guidance in putting it on but after a minute was looking down at his bright yellow cock with great pride.

"If you start making Lightsabre sound-effects the deal is off. You can go home and jerk one out."

Tom blushed, he was clearly seconds away from doing just that.

"Come on then Luke Skywalker." Michael said, lifting his legs in the air. "Use the force."

The boy grinned and with no needed of further guidance squeezed his exquisite cock into Michael's hole. Michael had not lied about how long it had been since he'd been fucked, but as Tom started pounding away he wondered why he had left it so long.

There was no sense of savoring the moment for Tom, driven by burning hormones and the selfishness of youth he thrust away at Michael like a jack-hammer. Michael was convinced that the boy would come soon, but when Tom started wanking his cock he realised that he wasn't far off either, in fact with the furious pounding of his prostate he was right on the brink.

With a gasp Michael threw back his head as a jet of cum exploded from his cock, splattering his chest and the side of his face. Almost immediately after, he felt a burst of warmth in the dark tunnel of his ass as Tom filled his rubber with hot cum.

The boy grinned down at him, breathless and beaming with pride. However, his gaze suddenly drifted to the window and his face filled with shock.

"What is it?" Michael said dreamily, still riding the tide of his orgasm.

"The window." Tom replied. "Someone is watching us."

adam_c
adam_c
5 Followers
12