Watcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello." Tristan said to the girl he had seen naked a couple of times before in the shower. "Would you like a strawberry wine cooler?"

Faith's mother immediately jumped in. "She's only eighteen. She's not old enough to drink."

"My apologies, it's difficult to tell a woman's age these days." Hoping maybe her parents would give a little, he added. "I wouldn't want her driving home and getting into an accident."

Faith's dad spoke up. "It's alright Samantha. A couple of drinks won't hurt her." Looking at Tristan he said, "We live on the fourth floor, so she doesn't have to drive or go very far for that matter."

Tristan handed the wine cooler to Faith and her eyes lit up. "Thanks. Strawberry is my favorite."

"Glad I guessed correctly." Tristan replied.

Tristan looked at her father Adam and slammed his fist against his own chest. "Roma Victor!"

Adam laughed. "Another fan of Gladiator I see."

"Excellent movie, how can you not be?"

Adam held out his hand. "I'm Adam. This is my wife Samantha and my daughter Faith."

Tristan took the proffered hand. "I'm Dracula."

Adam laughed again. "Nice to meet you Dracula."

Tristan also shook hands with Samantha and Faith. After spending a few minutes with the Jones family he could tell Faith's parents weren't going to let her out of their site. Politely excusing himself he made his way across the living room.

Looking across the room, Tristan noticed Sarah and Greg Travers. They were sitting down on a sofa and talking to one another. Tristan noticed she was drinking a frozen margarita and it was almost empty. He went to the kitchen and saw the margarita machine. Grabbing two plastic glasses he filled one all the way up and one three quarters up. In the one only partly filled he poured in two additional shots of tequila. Taking both glasses he made his way to the Travers.

"Can I offer you two beautiful young ladies a margarita?" Tristan asked.

Tristan handed the one with the two extra shots to Sarah and the regular one to Greg. Sarah laughed and took the drink, while Greg rolled his eyes and took the other.

Tristan offered his hand to Sarah first. "My name is Dracula."

Sarah shook the offered hand. "My name is Sarah. This is..." She hesitated for a second and then said. "Greg."

Tristan smiled and decided to play with him a little. "You are the prettiest Greg I have ever met."

Sarah burst out laughing while Greg just rolled his eyes again and said "Gawd."

"Come on honey. You knew it was going to happen. You may as well just have some fun and play along. Besides, you really do make a cute girl." Sarah said still laughing.

Greg stood up. "What the hell." He grabbed the fringes of his skirt and did a curtsy. Sitting back down, he started to explain his current predicament. "I didn't have a costume and there wasn't time to buy one. So I just borrowed some of mom's clothes."

Tristan smiled inwardly. 'This isn't the first time you've worn your mother's clothes,' he thought to himself.

"Well, it's Halloween and your mother's right. May as well just have fun." Tristan said agreeing with Greg's mother.

Tristan spent the next two and a half hours talking to Sarah and Greg. Generously offering to get them drinks, he spiked Sarah's drinks with two and then after an hour, three shots of extra tequila. It was just after 11:30PM when Sarah leaned her head back on the sofa and passed out.

Greg tried to wake her but only got an incoherent response. "Can you help me get her home?"

"Sure. Where do you live?" Tristan asked innocently.

"Not far, the fifth floor in this building."

"Sure." Tristan said. As the bigger of the two, Tristan told him he would carry her and Greg could lead the way and open the front door.

Tristan followed Greg to his apartment. After Greg opened the door he followed him into Sarah's bedroom and placed her onto the bed.

"Thanks for the help." Greg said. "I guess she couldn't handle her alcohol."

"No problem. I am going to head back to the party. You have a good night." Said Tristan and shook Greg's hand.

As soon as Tristan was out of the apartment, he ran to the elevators. He made his way to the first floor, around the offices to his private elevator and up to the tenth floor. Tristan ran straight into his viewing room and typed up Apt#501.

Tristan had no doubt that Greg would do something. Hoping that the alcohol would embolden the teenager to live out his fantasy with his passed out mother. Thinking he would miss the beginning, Tristan laughed when he saw that he had in-fact missed nothing. Greg had the light in his mother's room on and was setting up a video camera on a stand at the bottom right corner of the bed. After a couple of minutes he had it exactly where he wanted it. He then shook his mother a couple of times and called out her name, making sure she was indeed passed out.

He undid the belt around her waist and took it and the cat tail that was attached to it off her and tossed it on the floor. Next he removed the cat ears. He then went in the bathroom and grabbed a wet wash cloth and wiped off the drawn on cat whiskers. He then took off her black tennis shoes and socks. She was now dressed only in a leotard and black pantyhose.

Greg took off his blouse, leaving the bra on. He then took off the skirt. Tristan smiled at what he was wearing underneath. He wore stockings and a garter and a black thong that looked just like the one he wore a few days before in the bathroom. He then checked the camera again. After a couple of minute adjustments he sat down on the bed next to his passed out mother.

He started by rubbing his hand over her body. He ran his hands over her breast and gently squeezed them. He made his way down to her vagina. Going past it he grabbed her leg and pushed it aside and then her other leg closer to him. After he spread her legs slightly apart, he went back to her mound and began to rub it through the thin material of the leotard and pantyhose. Greg played with the part of her body that had conceived him for a couple of minutes. He then lay halfway across her and began to kiss her.

Tristan could see him sticking his tongue in her mouth. Then getting on top of her he pushed his legs between hers and began to kiss her more intensely. He reached behind him grabbed her left leg and wrapped it around his waist. He then began grinding his cock into her. After about ten minutes of making out with the unconscious form of his mother he got off her and sat once again on her left side. Rubbing her tits he looked at his mother and once again tried to rouse her.

When his mother Sarah failed to wake, he then started to undress her further. Greg put her arms straight down by her side and stretched the shoulder of the leotard over his mother's shoulders and pulled it down over her breast exposing her black bra and down to her waist. He then scooted down and continued to pull them down past her waist and on down to her feet. When they were completely off, he then did something Tristan didn't expect but was not overly surprised at. He put on the leotard he had just peeled off his mother.

After he had put on the leotard on he knelt beside his mother and pushed her over onto her side. He then undid the bra clasp and laid her on her back again. Greg ran his hand over her breast and then put his mouth onto it and sucked his mother's tits. Squeezing them one at a time he would flick her nipples with his tongue. After spending a few minutes on her clearly fake size D breast, he scooted down again and began to take off her pantyhose.

Once off he tossed the pantyhose on the floor with the rest of her clothes. Greg then spread his mother's legs apart and began to message her pussy. Sticking his fingers in his mouth, both to taste his mom and to get saliva on his fingers he began to rub her mound even more. He worked his saliva into her vagina.

After a while Greg got up and went to the night stand. Opening the bottom drawer, he pulled out her 9" dildo. Tristan followed Greg into his mother's bathroom and watched as he put some liquid soap on his hand. After lathering it up a little he stroked the silicone dildo and got it nice and slick. He then pulled the leotard and thong to the side and started to push it into his ass. Apparently his ass had tightened up since the last time Tristan had watched him do this. I took him a couple of shoves to get the head of the dildo into his anus. Working it around a little he pulled it back out and coated it again with the soapy water. Greg then stuck it back into his ass. This time it slid in easily about five inches. Working it around he found the angle he was looking for and was able to shove it the rest of the way in. He pulled it out and shoved it in a few more times and then finally just left it in buried to the base. He pulled the thong and leotard bottom back over and the stretchy material held it in place. Knowing how loosened his anal cavity was, it would have just slid out otherwise. He squirmed around a little enjoying the sensation of the dildo being in his ass.

Tristan followed Greg back into his mother's bedroom. He walked to the base of the bed and crawled between his mother's legs. Using his hands he pushed her knees up so that her knees were in the air and her feet flat on the bed. Then spreading them apart, Greg buried his face into her snatch. Taking a big whiff of his mother's pussy, he then began to give it a tongue bath. Tristan could see him licking all over her pussy. He stuck his tongue as deep inside her as he could. He sucked on her clit, and then finger fucked her while he sucked her clit. Tristan watched as he began to lick her ass hole as well. He then licked his thumb and pushed it inside her ass while simultaneously sticking two fingers into her wet cunt. He then withdrew his fingers and then inserted two fingers into her ass. Working them in and out, he buried them to his knuckles.

Tristan watched as Greg got up from between her legs. He crawled around and knelt to the side of her head. Grabbing her head, he turned it so that her face was towards him. He pulled the leotard and thong aside in the front and took out his cock. Tristan watched as Greg rubbed his cock on his mother's face and then onto her lips. Pulling down slightly on her chin, Greg put his cock into his mother's mouth. He only put about an inch in and then withdrew it when he realized nothing was going to happen. He then straddled her chest and put his cock between her breasts. Greg put a hand on each breast, squeezed them together and titty-fucked his mother for a good five minutes.

Going back between her legs he began to eat her out again. He licked both her pussy and her ass. He then alternated fingering her ass and her pussy. After a few minutes, Greg reached behind him, slid the leotard and thong to the side and grabbed the dildo that was buried in his ass. Pulling it out it glistened with moisture. He then put it to his mother's ass and started to push it in. It took him a little while to get the head in. Greg then pushed it in about four inches before it stopped. He wiggled the dildo around in his mother's ass trying to find the right angle that would allow him to bury the silicone cock into his mom's anal cavity. After a few seconds he found it and shoved it in. He then shoved it in and out of his mom's ass several more time, while at the same time licking her cunt all over.

Greg shoved it all the way in one more time and got up. He grabbed a small digital camera off from the edge of the bed and took a couple of pictures. Holding up her left leg on his shoulder he removed the dildo and took a few pictures of the gaping hole in his mother's ass. He then put the camera down and left the dildo out of her ass. Greg then kneeled in front of his mother and held his arms under her knees on each side of him. Placing his cock at the entrance of his mother's wet pussy he slowly slid in all 6 inches of cock into his mother.

Tristan realized he was one of the few people in the world who were actually living out their deepest, darkest fantasy. Tristan watched as Greg slowly fucked his mother. Gripping each leg he thrust his cock all the way to the base and then all the way out. Tristan watched as Greg stopped for a second, let down her legs and grabbed the dildo. He then pulled the leotard and thong he was wearing to the side and reinserted it back into his ass. Tristan noted how easily it went in this time. He then watched as Greg put the leotard back over so the dildo was held in place. Grabbing underneath both his mother's legs again he spanked his cock on her clitoris a few times before shoving it back into her. Greg found his rhythm again and started fucking his mother, thrusting in and out, in and out. He occasionally pulled all the way out to slap his cock on her pussy before ramming it home again.

Tristan could tell he was getting close to cumming. Greg was steadily increasing the speed at which pounded his passed out mother's pussy. Wondering if Greg would actually cum inside his mom and risk pregnancy, his curiosity was quickly answered. Greg removed his cock from her pussy and placed it at the entrance of her ass. Widened and lubed from the dildo, Greg's cock met little resistance as he pushed the head in and then the rest.

Greg once again stopped for a moment to pick up the small digital camera and took a few pictures of his cock inside his mother's ass. Some were close ups and others got most of her in the picture. Putting the camera down again he began to ram his cock in and out of his mother's ass. Tristan watched her breast jiggle with each powerful thrust. The microphones were picking up every sound. The bed squeaking, Greg grunting with each stroke, even the slurping sound of Greg's cock going into his mother's well lubed ass. Tristan watched as Greg tilted his head back and thrust hard and deep. One final thrust and he held his cock as deep inside her as he could get it. Tristan knew Greg was cumming inside his own mother's ass. He could see Greg quiver as each blast of sperm left him and traveled deep into his mom's anal cavity. After Greg had spent his load, he pulled his cock out. He gripped it with one hand and held a couple of fingers underneath the tip. Gripping it tightly at the base he ran his hand up and squeezed out a couple of thick globs of sperm onto the tip of his two fingers. He then reinserted his cock into his mother's ass and leaned forward, once again burying his cock deep inside her. Greg put his sperm covered fingers to his mother's mouth and stuck them in. Rubbing them back and forth in her mouth a couple of times, he withdrew them no longer covered with his jizz.

Tristan watched as Greg withdrew his cock and began to jerk off right between his mother's legs. This time it took nearly half an hour before he was ready to cum. And once again he stuck his cock back to the entrance of his mother's ass. With Sarah's ass full of her son's semen already, Greg's cock slid in easily. Greg began to thrust in and out again and once again his body began to shudder as a second load of sperm was unloaded into his mother's defiled ass.

Tristan watched as Greg decided not to push his luck. He got up from his mom, cleaned himself and her off. He washed her down with a wash cloth and replaced the dildo to the nightstand. Greg waited a few minutes while his mother's anal cavity closed back up. He didn't want any of his cum dripping out of her and soaking her clothes or bed. He then put his mother's pantyhose back on. He then took off the leotard and put it back on her. Once satisfied everything was as it should be. He took the camera and video cam back to his room. Downloaded the pictures and video onto his laptop and deleted it off the memory sticks. He took a shower and then went to sleep.

Tristan looked at the clock on his computer. It was 2:30 AM. The entire thing had lasted three hours. He decided he would stay awake so he could see if Greg's mother Sarah noticed that she had been violated by her son, or that her ass was full of his semen.

Tristan began looking at the other monitors. Lisa's Halloween party was still going on in apt# 803, although about half the people had already left. A woman named Susan Wilson in Apt# 702 was taking a shower before bed. A married couple named Thomas and Regina Lester in apt # 301 was having boring sex under the covers.

Tristan saw the high school girl Faith Jones in apt# 401 lying down on her bed asleep. She must have just gone to bed because the motion sensors hadn't switched off. Tristan then noticed that Faith's father Adam had just got out of the shower and dried himself off. He placed the towel around his waist and walked into his darkened bedroom. Tristan watched as he looked at his wife for a moment then walked out of the bedroom and into the living room activating the smoke alarm/camera. Tristan watched as Adam went into the kitchen and got a glass of water. Putting the glass down on the counter Adam walked to his daughter's bedroom door and opened it. Tristan was surprised that a teenager wouldn't lock it.

Tristan watched as Adam walked into his daughter's room and closed it behind him. Adam then sat on the edge of his daughter's bed and began to run his fingers through her hair. The night vision optics on his spy cam made Faith's room as bright as if her lights were on. The miniature parabolic microphone picked up every sound in the room.

"Hey baby. Are you awake?" "Yes daddy." "I've missed you baby. We haven't had a chance to spend any father daughter time together since we moved here."

Tristan couldn't believe what he was hearing, or seeing for that matter.

"What about Mom?" "She is asleep in the bedroom. Two mixed drinks and she could sleep through a hurricane."

Tristan watched as Faith's father undid the towel so his erect eight inch penis was now standing out prominently. Adam took his daughter's hand and placed it on his cock. Tristan's own cock was immediately hard, despite the fact he had already cum twice watching as Greg had defiled his mother.

"Do you remember what I like?" "I remember daddy." Replied Faith as she began to stroke her father's cock. "That's it baby girl." "Oh! I almost forgot how big it was." "Well. We will have to do this more often so you don't forget.' "Ok daddy. You know I love you. You can touch me whenever you want."

Tristan was very pleased with the sound quality of the microphone. It was so clear it was as if he were in the same room. Tristan heard Faith giggle.

"What's so funny baby." Adam had asked. "I was just remembering the first time. It was 6 months ago on my eighteenth birthday at our old apartments. I had snuck into the liquor cabinet and had too much to drink. I got sick and you held my hair while I got sick in the toilet. Then you undressed me and put me in bed. I asked you to stay for a little while. You stroked my hair for a few minutes and then began to rub my breast. You remember?"

"I remember baby. You have the most beautiful breast. I couldn't resist touching them."

"You told me you liked them better than mom's. You made my nipples so hard. You then ran your hand down my belly and then down there between my legs. Then you rubbed it and I got all wet. I felt so relaxed from the alcohol and your hand rubbing down there made me tingle all over."

"I remember baby. You were such a good girl."

"And then you stuck a finger inside me and pushed in and out. And then you stuck two fingers inside and my hymen broke and I got all scared at the blood and you told me it was ok. That it happened to all girls. Then you picked me up and took me to the bathroom and got into the shower with me. That was the first time I ever saw a penis. I mean a real one. Not one on the computer. And you let me stroke it and play with it. Then after you washed me all off, you picked me up by my bottom and wrapped my legs around your waist. You then kissed me the same way you kissed mommy. Then your hand that was on my bottom reached underneath me and started to rub me down there again and I got all hot and tingly again. I remember how after a little while you put your penis at the entrance of my vagina and you started to lower me down on to it. It hurt a little because it was so big. But it also felt really good. Then after a little while it just slid in and out a lot easier. I liked when you were all the way in. I felt so full. After about five minutes you picked me up off your thing and set my feet down. You remember?"

123456...9