Watcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember baby. I told you to grab my cock and start stroking it. And if you did a good job I would give you a treat."

"Uh huh. So I stroked it. Just like I am doing now and then you started shooting your stuff all over me. *laughing* It scared me a little when it first started shooting."

"That was a good time. So were all the times we were together after that."

Tristan watched as Adam stood up and faced his daughter's bed. He was very aroused at hearing Faith tell the story of how her father and she had first started their incestuous relationship. He also liked hearing how Adam was the one who popped his daughter's cherry. It sounded to Tristan like she was completely in love with him. It sounded like there was even a little competition between Faith and her mother for Adam's attention and affection.

"Alright baby. Why don't you sit up and give it kisses.

Tristan's 80" TV showed Faith as she sat up on the edge of the bed so that her father's cock was right in front of her face. She was wearing a small tank top and a pair of panties with a 'Hello Kitty' on the front. She grabbed her Father's cock in her small hand and gave it a couple of strokes. Gently lowering the head she inserted the tip into her mouth. Tristan watched as she began to bob her head up and down. She was only getting a couple of inches of her father's meat into her mouth.

"That's it baby. Remember to lick the whole shaft."

Faith took her father member out of her mouth. "I remember daddy."

Tristan watched the black and white image of Faith licking up and down the entire length of the shaft. She then lifted his cock up and started to suck on one of his balls, then switching to the other while simultaneously stroking his cock. Tristan was impressed. Adam had clearly instructed her very well on what guys liked. After giving his sac a good sucking and tongue bath, Faith returned her dad's steel member to her mouth. Getting the head and about another inch to inch and a half into her eager mouth. Using her own saliva as lubricant she ran her hands up and down the eight inch length. Taking the cock out of her mouth every once and a while to give it a few long hard strokes.

"Oh baby girl that feels so good. I love the way your mouth feels on my cock."'

Faith looked up at her dad and smiled. "I know you do daddy. You tell me all the time. I like having it in my mouth."

"I am glad you like it baby. Are you wet down there?"

*Giggles* "You know I always get wet down there when ever we do this. I get wet down there just thinking about it."

"That's my horny little girl. Lay down on the bed. Daddy wants to taste you."

Tristan watched as Faith released her lip lock on her father's cock and lay down on her bed. Adam sat down on the edge of the bed towards the bottom and grabbed the waist band of her 'Hello Kitty' underwear. She lifted her butt a couple of inches off the bed and her father pulled them down to her ankles and then off. Spreading her legs apart Adam laid down between her legs with half his body off the bed.

"Good girl. I like that you still keep your little pussy shaved bald. It looks so pretty that way." Adam said as he ran his fingers over his daughter's hairless mound.

"You think it's prettier than Mom's?" Faith asked.

"As long as you keep it this way for me, it will always be prettier." Her father replied

Tristan watched as Adam began to explore his daughter's young pussy with his tongue. Adam ran his tongue up and down over her lips. While Tristan could only see in black and white, he could imagine her moist lips as being a light pink. Tristan watched as he flicked his tongue on her button and heard Faith moan with pleasure. Adam reached underneath his daughter so that he had a hand on each of her ass cheeks. He lifted her bottom up and began to lick and suck with more vigor. Tristan saw as Faith reached between her legs and gripped her father's hair, forcing her dad's face harder into her young wetness.

After about ten minutes of licking and sucking, Adam lifted his face from Faith's young snatch.

"Ok baby. Why don't you go and change back into that little school girl outfit you wore tonight at the party."

"I knew you would like that Daddy. That's why I wore it."

Tristan watched as a half naked Faith ran into her bathroom and changed back into the sexy schoolgirl outfit. Only this time she was not wearing a bra or panties. She left the top four buttons open and walked back into the bedroom. She approached the bedroom door and Tristan was temporarily blinded as she turned on the bed room light. Tristan's camera automatically switched from infrared to normal light view.

"There Daddy, I wanted you to see how pretty I looked. I also wanted to see your thing. It was to dark."

"That's a good girl." Said Adam as he got off his stomach and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Tristan noticed the living room camera switch on as the motion sensor was activated. He saw Adam's wife Samantha look around the living room and then walk to Faith's bedroom door. Tristan leaned forward in his chair with excitement. Wondering if she was going to walk in and see her husband having sex with their teenage daughter. Instead she stuck her ear to the door and listened. Tristan knew exactly what she was hearing. He could hear it to.

"Come here baby. Twirl around and let me see you in that little school girl outfit."

Tristan watched as Faith stopped a couple of feet in front of her father and twirled around. The very short skirt flying up as she spun, showing off her perfectly round teenage ass.

Adam motioned for his daughter to come. "Come here and sit on my lap baby."

Tristan watched as Faith complied and sat on her naked father's lap. She laid her head on his shoulder and ran her hand on his chest. Adam ran his hands along her exposed leg. Then he stroked the inside of her thigh. Running his hands up and then down to her knee and then back up and under her tartan skirt. Faith accommodated her father by spreading her legs a little more apart. Samantha was perfectly still with her ear pressed against the door.

"Oh baby girl. I can't believe how wet you are." Adam said as he started to finger his daughter once more.

"Daddy, you know I always get this wet when you touch me. Doesn't mommy get wet down there like me?"

"Oh, she gets wet baby. But not like you. And your little pussy is so much tighter than hers. It fits around my cock like a glove. I can barely stuff two fingers inside. Your mommy's is looser"

Faith looked up at her father. "Is mine going to get like that?"

No baby. You're still very young. Your pussy is going to be nice and tight for a very long time."

"Good." Faith replied relieved.

Tristan watched as Adam grabbed the back of Faith's head and gave her the deepest most passionate kiss he had ever seen. Adam's left hand still under his daughter's skirt, playing with her pussy. They held the embrace for several minutes before Adam began to make his way down his daughter's neck and then to her chest. Faith anticipating what her father was going to do. She moved her unbuttoned blouse to the side and exposed her young firm breast.

"Oh daddy that feels so good. I like when you play with my nipples in your mouth."

"I know you like it baby. That's why I do it."

"Is mommy's breast like mine?" Faith asked.

Adam once again answered his daughter's competitive curiosity. "No baby. Your mommy's breasts were smaller. I didn't want your mommy's breast to get saggy either, so I made her get fake boobs. Your breasts are nice and round and firm. They are also real." "I'm glad you like them Daddy."

"Ok baby girl. Daddy wants to be inside you now."

Tristan watched as Faith stood up from her father's lap and Adam lay down on his daughter's bed. Faith still wearing the skirt straddled her father. Reaching underneath herself, Faith grabbed her father's eight inch cock and placed it at the entrance of her drenched pussy. Tristan also saw Samantha pull away from the door and grab the door knob. Then she would release the knob and listen again. She did this two more times before giving up and just listening at the door again.

"That's it baby. I can feel that my head just entered you."

Tristan watched as Faith slowly lowered herself onto her father's bulging cock. Raising and lowering herself she took a little more each time. When she had completely impaled herself she began to rock back and forth. Tristan with a grip on his cock began to rock back and forth as well.

"Remember what I told you baby. You need to go up and down. Rocking back and forth isn't the same for me as it is for you."

"Sorry daddy." Faith said as she switched to an up and down motion.

"That's a good girl. Go all the way up and then all the way down."

Tristan watched as faith complied with her father's wishes. After a few minutes, Adam reached up to his daughter's blouse and ripped it open, tearing off the last two buttons that were holding it together. He then messaged and squeezed her breast as his eighteen year old daughter's pussy was filled with his cock.

Adam released his grip on her breast. "Ok baby. Now I want you to play with your breast while you bounce up and down on me. I like seeing you play with yourself." Faith smiled. "I like playing with myself to, ever since you showed me how."

Faith leaned her head back and began to message her own breast. She slowly went up and down on the eight inch pole. This was now equal in sexiness to seeing Greg fuck and cum in his own mother.

"That's it baby girl. Ride your daddy's cock. I know how much you enjoy it." "I do like having you inside me Daddy. I really do."

Faith continued to fuck her father for another twenty minutes.

"Alright baby. Slide off my dick and get on your hands and knees. Daddy is going to fuck his baby doggie style."

Faith once again complied quickly with her father. She rose up and then got on her hands and knees. Adam got up and stood on the floor on the side of the bed. Seeing where her father was, Faith turned around so that her ass was now facing her father. Adam grabbed his daughter by the waist and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Now only her knees were on the bed and her feet were hanging off on either side of Adam. Adam lifted her skirt up and stuck his swollen member to the entrance of his daughter soaking wet pussy. Adam pushed his cock into her and it slid right in. Tristan could clearly see from this angle as Faith's beautiful little pussy expanded to accept her father's large cock. Adam fucked his little girl for several minutes. Holding her around the waist and pulling her onto him. He penetrated as deep as he could.

"Grab my hair daddy. Just like you did last time."

"You liked that did you?" Asked Adam as he grabbed a fist full of his daughter's hair in his right hand and placed his left hand on her shoulder.

"I like when you're a little rough."

Adam with a grip on Faith's hair and shoulder began to fuck his daughter harder. Tristan could hear the slapping sound as Adam's ball crashed into her mound. He could also hear the wet slurping sound of Faith's drenched pussy taking the large cock over and over. Adam removed his hand from her shoulder and gave her a slap on the ass.

"Why did...uhh...you spank me...uhh... Daddy?"

"You're not like other little girls baby. You only get spankings when you're good. Not when you're bad."

"Ok daddy...uhh...I'll be...uhh...good."

"That's my girl."

Tristan watched as Adam assaulted his daughter's young pussy. He slammed her forward with long hard deep thrust. The grip on her hair kept her from going forward to far. Tristan's grip on his own cock was equally tight, as he jerked himself off to this erotic display.

"Daddy? Uhh...Do you...uhh....fuck mommy...uhh...like this...uhhh?" No baby girl. Your mommy doesn't like this. She usually just lays there."

"How...uhh...come?...uhh...It feels so...uhh...good."

"I don't know baby. It's just the way she is. That's why I love being with you."

Adam fucked his daughter like this for several more minutes. After a while he released her hair.

"Alright baby. Lay your head and chest on the bed, so only your ass is sticking up."

Faith laid her head onto her arms. Her back arched to such a degree, only the flexibility of a teenager made it possible. Her beautifully rounded ass was high in the air and very inviting. Adam grabbed each side of her waist and began to fuck her even harder. Fucking her so hard, Tristan could see the small bed moving.

Oh god daddy! You're making me cum. Please don't stop. Oh Daddy! I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Daddy! You're making me cum so hard! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me hard! Fuck your baby girl!"

Tristan could no longer contain himself watching the father daughter sex show. Pumping his hand furiously he blew his load all over the floor.

"Alright baby girl. Now it's my turn." Adam said as he withdrew his cock from her sopping wet pussy.

Faith jumped up and turned around. Displaying an energy level only a teenage girl could muster. She sat at the edge of the bed with a leg on each side of her standing father. His swollen cock was only a few inches from her face. Grabbing his balls in one hand and the shaft with the other, she began to pump her father's cock.

"That's it baby stay close."

"I know daddy. You like to see your stuff shoot all over me."

"That's right baby. You look so beautiful covered in my cum."

Faith's hand slid easily up and down on the well lubricated shaft. "Your cock is so slippery daddy."

"I know baby. That's all your juices. See how wet you get."

Faith quickened the pace of jerking her father off. Adam gripped her hair and moved her a couple of inches closer. Tristan could see his knuckles turning white and could tell he was about to have an orgasm. A second later, a huge strand of sperm shot out of his cock and onto his daughters face. Faith, having done this before did not stop. The next blast also landed on her face. Three weaker jets of sperm landed on her breast. A few more spasms and the last remnants of his seed dribbled down her hand and arm.

Adam leaned over and gave his daughter a passionate kiss while avoiding his own sperm on her face.

"Alright baby girl. Why don't you go and get cleaned up. I have to go to bed. I'll see you in the morning."

"Ok daddy. Good night." Replied Faith as she got up and headed to the bathroom.

Tristan saw Samantha walk away from the door with a few tears running down her cheeks. She stopped for a moment in the living room as if trying to make a decision. At the last moment she ran into her bedroom and jumped under the covers. Wiping her tears off, she feigned sleep. A couple of seconds later Adam walked into their bedroom and lay down next to his wife.

*****

Tristan spent the next four hours watching his monitors. He had watched Faith as she took a shower and cleaned all her father's sperm off her. In apt#302, a single mother named Linda Pete appeared to be taking a shower and getting ready for work while her nineteen year old daughter Emily was asleep. In apt# 804, a sexy twenty five year old nurse named Candice Brody was looking at pornography on her computer. A couple of others were awake. One was just watching TV and another making breakfast.

At 9AM Tristan saw Sarah Travers in apt#501 begin to stir. He quickly transferred it to the main screen. Tristan heard her moan a couple of times and grip her head. She then reached down and gripped her mound. Looking down she realized she was still wearing her cat costume, or at least most of it. Tristan watched as she got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. She winced slightly and put her hand on her ass.

Tristan followed her with the cameras as she went into the bathroom. Sarah grabbed each of the shoulders of her leotard and pulled down. Pulling it down past her bra and then to the floor. Using the sink counter to hold her self up, she stepped out of the leotard and then took off her pantyhose. She reached underneath her and touched her pussy and ass. Clearly to Tristan they were still sensitive from the abuse of her son.

She grabbed a plastic cup of the counter and filled it with water. Draining the contents quickly she refilled and drained it three more times. Tristan watched as Sarah looked in the mirror and noticed that her whiskers had been cleaned off. He then watched as she sat down on the toilet. What Tristan guessed to be about half a cup of sperm was ejected from her body, mixed with the diarrhea that usually accompanied a hard night of drinking liquor. She winced when the waste was expelled from her body. After a couple of minutes on the toilet she cleaned herself and stepped into the shower.

Sarah took a half hour shower. Letting the hot water run over her body and head. She tried to add a little moisture to her dehydrated body. She washed herself thoroughly and spent a little longer than was usual cleaning her bottom and vagina. Touching them ever so often, trying to figure out why they were so sensitive.

After Sarah got out of the shower and dried off, she went into her bedroom and grabbed a pair of panties from her dresser. She put them on and went back into her bathroom. She dried off her hair a little more and then put on a knee length robe. She drank two more glasses of water and then walked out into the living room. Passing through the living room she walked straight to her son's room and opened the door. She walked in and turned on the light.

Tristan switched the monitor view to Greg's room. He saw Sarah sit on the edge of Greg's bed and shake her son's shoulder.

"Wake up Greg."

Greg stirred. "What time is it?"

"It's just before 10AM." His mother replied. "Wake up. I need to talk to you."

Greg fully aware of what he did to her last night while she was passed out was instantly awake. "What about?"

"I don't remember what happened last night."

"Oh. You drank to many margaritas and passed out on the sofa at the party. It was about 11PM. I half walked you half carried you to the apartment."

"Oh my. Did you also take off my shoes and socks and put me in bed?"

"Yes."

"Did you also wash the whiskers off my face?"

"Yes."

"Not that I mind, but how come?"

"Cause you got sick in the toilet and I had to clean your face."

Tristan was impressed with the quickness and ease Greg lied.

Sarah. Clearly trying to figure out why her pussy and ass were sore asked some more questions.

"And it was just you and me who came home? You didn't have any help?"

"No mom. Like I said, I half carried you and you half walked."

"Did anything happen at the party I should know about. What about that Dracula guy who kept bringing us drinks?"

"Nothing happed. You had several drinks. Leaned your head back on the sofa and passed out. The Dracula guy got up and started talking to another group of people. I got you up and already told you the rest. Don't worry. You didn't do or say anything dumb."

Sarah smiled at her son. "Thanks Greg. I haven't done that in a while."

"Maybe you should. I had fun hanging out with you. Least till you passed out."

"I had a good time to Greg and I enjoyed hanging out with you to."

"Why all the questions? Are you Ok?"

"I'm ok. I just hurt a little. Just trying to figure out what I did."

"Maybe it was from when you got sick. Where does it hurt?"

Tristan smiled at the ploy. He knew Sarah would not tell her son that her pussy and ass hurt. It was an excellent way to end the questions.

"You're probably right. Don't worry about it. It's not serious."

Sarah leaned over and gave Greg a long hard hug. "Thank you for taking care of me last night. You're such a good son."

Greg hugged his mother back. "You're welcome Mom. Anytime."

"Why don't you get up and take a shower. We can have breakfast together."

1...34567...9