Watcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK Mom. But give me a little while to shower. I smell like I have alcohol seeping through my pours."

Sarah laughed. "I know what you mean. I was the same way when I woke up. See you when you're done."

Tristan watched as Sarah walked out of her son's room and towards the kitchen. He kept Greg on the main monitor and saw him get out of bed and lock the door. He then turned on his laptop. Going through a series of files and folders, Greg made his way to the video of him having sex with his unconscious mother. Greg then proceeded to jerk off to the video. In less than ten minutes he had an orgasm. He then walked into the bathroom and started to take a shower.

*****

Tuesday November 3, 2009

It was 2PM and Tristan was in a particularly perverted mood. Looking at the numerous display monitors in his room he noticed that only a few people were home and they weren't really doing anything.

Tristan saw Samantha Jones in apt#401 talking on the phone. He quickly moved it to the main monitor and the sound kicked in.

"I won't." Samantha said to the person on the other end of the line.

"No. I'm just going to be mostly window shopping. All I really need is a jacket for winter." Samantha said.

Tristan now knew it was her incestuous husband she was talking to.

"No. You'll have to pick something up on the way home. I probably won't be here until after seven."

"Don't forget to pick up Faith. She's going straight to the library after school to work on a project for class."

"Ok. Love you to. Bye."

Samantha hung up the phone. She grabbed her purse off the dining room table and walked out of her apartment to go shopping.

*****

Tristan decided in addition to his detailed files he was accumulating on everyone in his building. He would start collecting souvenirs. As well as peak around and try and collect some more information. He pulled up their files and checked to see who would be at work and what time they usually got home.

The first one he checked was apt# 401, Adam and Samantha Jones. Adam was a landscaper and never got home before 6PM. Faith was usually home around 3:30 or 4PM. But it was clear no one would be home at least until 6PM. Tristan decided he would start with them. He gave himself from 2:30 to 3PM for them.

Tristan would allow himself thirty minutes per apartment.

Tristan pulled up apt# 503. The 25 year old teacher named Gwen Stuart. She lived alone and didn't get home before 4PM. She would be the second and Tristan allotted from 3:00 to 3:30PM.

Next was apt#902. A lesbian couple he had seen at the Halloween party dressed as a Dominatrix and a Submissive. Eva Liddell, age 26, was a web designer and Zoë Smith, age 27, was a software developer. Neither of the two got home before 5PM on weekdays. They would be his third and take up the time slot of 3:30 to 4PM.

Apt# 602 would be after the lesbians. 602 was a married couple with a nineteen year old daughter. Brody Bails was a forty-seven year old plant manager. His wife, Alexis Bails is a forty-four year old caterer. Their daughter Kylie is a sales clerk at a clothing store. None of them came home before 6PM. Kylie usually didn't get home until 10PM. They would have time slot 4PM to 4:30PM.

Apt# 404 is a Single mother with a daughter. Justine Simmons is a forty-one year old restaurant bartender and her daughter, Emily Simmons is a twenty-one year old waitress. Emily was the first to get home. She usually arrived at 9PM. Tristan would spend from 4:30 to 5PM at their apartment.

Apt# 303 would be the last for the day. This was the tricky one. Emma Parsons is a secretary who got off work at 5PM. They only had one car. Jacob would take her to work in the morning. Afterwards he would go to college and was home by 4PM. He left the apartment at 4PM sharp and made the one hour drive to his mom's job. Then would make the drive back home and arrive around 6PM. The fastest they ever got home was 5:50PM. Tristan would a lot 5PM to 5:30 for them.

Tristan put on a pair of jeans, t-shirt and a baseball cap. He grabbed an extra laptop he had in the living room and put it into his backpack. He also put in a digital camcorder and a digital camera. He then went into his study and opened a drawer and pulled out a master key for all the apartments. Backpack over his left shoulder and key in hand he headed for the elevator and apt#401.

Tristan felt his heart pound with excitement as he stuck in his master key and the door unlocked. Opening it quickly he stepped inside and then closed it behind him. He didn't bother to look around the apartment the way most people did when they entered strange surroundings. He was intimately familiar with the layout and furniture arrangements of all his tenants.

Tristan walked into Adam and Samantha's bedroom. Going straight to their dresser, he opened the drawer that contained Samantha's panties. Samantha had a nice collection of panties. Several thongs of different colors, a couple of boy shorts, some lacy ones and most were just regular cotton panties. Tristan set down his back pack and pulled out his digital camcorder. He turned it on, said "Samantha Jones Apt#401" loud enough for the camcorder to pick it up and began to place her panties on the floor one at a time. Tristan would record the image for a few seconds before grabbing the next pair. After a couple of minutes he had images of all of Samantha's panties. Tristan grabbed a pair of her small blue cotton panties and put it in his backpack. Next he opened a couple of other drawers and began to record images of all her bras, pantyhose and a few assorted pieces of lingerie. There was nothing to racy. She had two teddies and a couple of pair of stockings. When he was done he made sure everything was back in place. He then checked her other drawers and night stand and didn't find a dildo or vibrator.

Tristan had seen Samantha writing in a diary and knew she kept it in a shoe box in her closet. He walked into her closet and found the shoe box. Taking it down, he opened it and took out her secret diary. Tristan scanned through it quickly and noticed that it was three quarter full. The last entry was yesterday. Tristan took his digital camera out and started taking pictures of each page starting with the first. It took him about five minutes to get just over 60 pages of writing onto his camera.

After Tristan was finished with Samantha's room he made his way to Faith's room. Tristan once again, knowing exactly where faith kept everything made his way to her dresser. Faith had a lot more panties than Samantha. Several thongs and V-strings, as well as a number of boy shorts. She also had about a dozen pair of panties with cute pictures on the front. Tristan did the same thing he had done with Samantha's underwear as well as Faith's bras. Tristan grabbed a pair of little white panties with a red lips on the front and put them in his back pack. She didn't really have any other lingerie so he went to look for her school girl outfit.

Tristan checked her closet and then bathroom. Unable to find it, he made his way to the kitchen and checked the laundry room. Sure enough, there it was. Sitting in a laundry basket filled with other dirty laundry. Tristan picked up the tartan skirt, white blouse and knee high stockings. Taking them back into Faith's bedroom, he laid them on the bed and recorded it on the camcorder.

Tristan picked up the outfit and started to take it back to the laundry room. He stopped at the door and had a sudden inspiration. He remembered that Samantha was the one who always did the laundry. Smiling, he placed the blouse back on the bed. He undid his pants and pulled out his cock. Kneeling on the bed, he began to stroke his cock over the teenager's blouse.

Tristan's cock rose to its full nine inches. Between jerking off in someone else's apartment and the fact that Samantha might find the sperm covered blouse of her daughter, it didn't take long. He knew if Samantha found it, she would assume it was her husband's cum.

Tristan jerked off quickly. It took less than ten minutes for him to blow his wad all over the girl's blouse. Wiping the head of his cock on the blouse to clean it, he pulled his pants back up and took the blouse to Faith's bathroom. He grabbed her hair dryer and turned it on. Blowing hot air over the cum splattered blouse, he stopped when it was about half dry. He wanted Samantha to feel the stickiness when she grabbed the blouse to toss it in the dryer. Putting everything back where it belonged he grabbed his things and took the schoolgirl outfit back to the laundry room. He intentionally left the stain face up. Taking one last look around the apartment, Tristan was satisfied nothing was out of place and left, locking the door behind him.

Tristan was on time with his next appointment. Looking at the door with the brass numbers 503 on it, Tristan used his master key and entered the apartment of Gwen Stuart. Tristan made his way into her bedroom and headed straight for her dresser. Opening the top left drawer, he found a huge assortment of thongs. Taking out his camcorder he called out, "Apartment 503, Gwen Stuart." He spent five minutes getting images of all her thongs. Tristan then opened the drawer below it. Inside were an assortment of boy shorts and other types of panties. Another ten minutes and he had all of them. The bottom drawer held all her pantyhose and stockings. There were also three garter belts. Another five minutes and Tristan had all her lingerie. Tristan opened the top drawer and pulled out a red thong with a mesh front. He stuffed it in his bag and checked his watch. He spent a few minutes looking through her other drawers and was surprised he didn't find a dildo or vibrator. He knew most single woman had one.

Tristan then made his way to her study. Wiggling the mouse on her desk the screensaver disappeared. Tristan saw a post-it note on the side of her monitor that held her e-mail account, username and password. He pulled out his camera and took a picture of it. He quickly checked her personal files but didn't see anything of interest. When his time was up he once again checked to make sure everything was in its place and then left.

The Lesbian couple in apt#902 was his next stop. Tristan quickly entered Eva and Zoë's apartment and walked straight into their bedroom. It took him about fifteen minutes to get video of all their lingerie. He grabbed a pair of black lace panties that belonged to Eva and a pair of pantyhose that belonged to Zoë. Stuffing the lingerie into his backpack he made his way to their night stand and in the top drawer found an impressive array of vibrators and dildos. Including a couple of eighteen inch double headed one. He quickly got images of all of them. The last few minutes he used to take pictures of some of their dominatrix and Submissive outfits. Tristan didn't need to check their computer. He already had their e-mail addresses from watching them on the monitors in his viewing room.

Apt# 602 went quickly. He had gotten all the images of Alexis and Kylie Bails underwear and lingerie. He had grabbed a thong from Alexis and a bra from Size A Kylie. Kylie had a small vibrator in her night stand and Tristan got an image of that as well. He had found the e-mail accounts, usernames and passwords for all three of them.

Justine and Emily Simmons in apt# 404 had taken him to the last second. The amount of panties and lingerie between the two women was impressive. He had grabbed stockings and a garter belt from Emily and a pair of white silk panties from Justine.

Apt# 303, Tristan knocked on the door first to make sure that Jacob had indeed left to pick up his mother. When no one answered he unlocked the door, stuck in his head and called out management. When nobody responded again, he went in, closed the door behind him and made his way to Emma's bedroom.

Tristan once again with methodical precision recorded images of all of Emma's panties, bras, pantyhose and few additional pieces of lingerie. Tristan grabbed a pair of yellow cotton panties and put it in his backpack. After he was done he checked her night stand and found that she did not have a vibrator or dildo. He didn't think she did, since he had never seen her use one, but wanted to make sure.

Tristan made his way to the study and found her e-mail account information in the top drawer of her desk. He then walked into Jacobs's room and to his computer. Wiggling the mouse the screensaver disappeared. He then scanned through Jacob's files. Tristan hit the pornographic mother load. Tristan selected the file that said porn. Right clicked and selected properties. It took the computer nearly two minutes to scan the file. When complete there were 367,426 files in 21,242 folders. Tristan was impressed. A collection like that takes a while to accumulate. Tristan pulled out his laptop and connected it to Jacobs's computer and began to copy the entire porn folder to his laptop. The computer estimated the copy time at fifteen minutes. That would give him about five minutes to spare. While the computer was copying the files, Tristan looked around the desk. He then looked at the waist bin and smiled. Inside there were a couple dozen wadded up Kleenex.

Feeling devious again, Tristan got up and went to Emma's bathroom. He found a pile of dirty clothes on the floor and sifted through them. He found a pair of red satin panties and took them to her bed. Tristan laid the panties on the bed, undid his pants and once again kneeled over the panties. It didn't take Tristan long to get aroused. Stroking his cock furiously it took nearly twenty minutes to cum. Tristan blew a thick load of cum over the red panties. A couple more blast and he was done. He then stroked his cock from the base to the tip and got out the last few drops and wiped them on the panties as well. He then threw the panties back into the dirty clothes. Tristan knew people rarely would confront someone if it was going to embarrass them, especially a single mother and her only son.

Tristan made his way back to Jacob's room and saw the folder had been copied. Unhooking his laptop, he put it in the backpack. He closed the window on the computer, took one last look around the apartment and then left.

*****

The first to notice Tristan's spunk had been Samantha Jones. Tristan had adjusted the angle of the kitchen camera so he could see into the laundry room. She had turned on the washer, pored in some detergent and let it fill half way. He then saw her bend down to grab a hand full of clothes. She released the clothes and looked at her hand. Then looking down, she saw Faith's white schoolgirl blouse. She picked it up and looked at the stain Tristan had left. She first ran a finger through it and then smelled it. Pulling it away from her nose violently she slammed it into the washer. She threw in the rest of the clothes, closed the lid and stormed out.

Emma Parson's didn't notice her cum saturated panties until it was time for bed. She wore her work outfit until it was time for bed. She had walked into the bathroom and started to undress. Tristan admired her body. She was incredibly sexy for a 39 year old mother. As she was about to discard her blouse into the dirty clothes pile on the floor she noticed the panties. She walked over to them wearing only her pantyhose and bra. Bending over she picked up the red satin panties and examined the sperm. Like Samantha she held it to her nose and smelled. Unlike Samantha she did not violently pull them away. She ran her fingers through Tristan's jizz. She then smelled the sperm again and looked towards the bathroom door. She took a couple of steps towards it and then stopped. Looking down at the cum infused panties again, she turned around and walked to the sink. Turning on the hot water she started to put it under the water and once again stopped.

What happened next aroused Tristan to no end. She gently set the cum splattered panties on the counter and finished getting undressed. She then grabbed the red satin panties and put them on. Since Tristan had cum on the inside of them, his sperm was now all over her mound. She then lay down in her bed and began to masturbate. Tristan assumed she was either on birth control or had her tubes tied. He knew she would not risk getting pregnant with her son's sperm. Tristan watched as she started by rubbing the outside of her panties and then pushing the material into her pussy. He could imagine his cum penetrating her vagina. She then stuck her hand inside her panties and got Tristan's sperm all over her fingers. Emma then pulled out her hand and tasted his spunk.

Tristan jerked off to the site of this woman tasting his sperm and thinking it was her own son's. He watched as she placed her hands back into her panties, now drenched not only in his cum but her fluids. She masturbated for nearly twenty minutes before she clenched her legs together and had an intense orgasm. When she was done, she took the panties off, tossed them into the dirty clothes and took a shower.

*****

It had taken two weeks to get souvenirs from all the other female tenants in the apartment building. He now had a nice assortment of lingerie. He had lots of panties, a couple of bras, several pairs of pantyhose, two pair of stocking and a pair of stockings and a garter.

Tristan had placed shelving on the back wall of his viewing room. One set of shelving on the left side of the door and one on the right. He had then placed clear storage containers measuring two feet long by two feet wide by one foot tall on the shelves. He had one for every person in the building with their names and apartment numbers on a label on the front.

Tristan spent the next month watching his tenants. Whenever he found one masturbating or having sex, he would pull out her panties or whatever piece of lingerie he had taken from them and jerk off into it. When he was done he put the cum soaked garment back in the box.

Once or twice a week he would sneak into Emma Parson's apartment and jerk off into a pair of panties she had in the dirty clothes pile she had on the bathroom floor. Like clockwork, she would take the cum saturated panties, put them on and masturbate. It had gotten to the point were she made sure to leave a small pile of clothes on the floor with a dirty pair of her panties on top.

*****

Friday December 18, 2009

It was 10AM and Tristan had heard Samantha Jones tell her husband she was going to go do some Christmas shopping at the Galleria. It was then he came up with his next plan.

Tristan dressed in a pair of black casual slacks. He had on a dark blue button up shirt un-tucked. A pair of black casual dress shoes and a $1200 Movado watch finished it off. Tristan knew he was a good looking guy. Woman had always responded well to him.

Tristan took his private elevator to his private garage. Got into his black BMW Z4 and started the engine. Tristan left first and waited on the street for Samantha to leave the building. He followed her to the mall and then to the parking spot close to the Macy's entrance. Parking a few rows down he followed her in.

Tristan spent the next two hours watching Samantha at a distance. She had bought a couple of things from Macy's and a couple of items of clothing from smaller boutiques in the Galleria. When she had walked out of a shoe store, he followed her to the food court. She bypassed the fast food places and walked into a Starbucks. Tristan followed her into the busy shop. He was two people behind her and watched as she ordered a frappuccino and a turkey sandwich. Tristan ordered a turkey wrap and a caramel mocha frappuccino. They both waited to the side for their order to be made. After five minutes they called her number and she got her order. There were only a couple of empty tables and she grabbed a small table for two by the window. She placed her bags in the other chair and sat down. When they called Tristan's order he got it and noticed that there was one table still open. He went to the small bar in front of the counter and pretended to get some things. After a minute someone sat down at the empty table. Tristan then made his way to Samantha.

1...456789