Watcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha laughed at William's boldness and closed the door. She turned around and shook the little bag like it was a prize. "You were right. That was fun."

"I thought you might enjoy that little bit of exhibition." Tristan said as he walked around the sofa and approached her. Tristan took the bag and tossed it behind him onto the sofa. Grabbing her around the waist, he pulled her into him and began to kiss her deeply.

After a couple of minutes he turned her around so that she was facing the back of the sofa. Stepping closer to her, his left hand began to message her breast, while his right slid under her panties and re-explored her still wet mound. Samantha leaned her head back on his chest. Tristan began to playfully nibble her earlobe.

Tristan removed his left hand from her breast. His right hand came out from underneath her panties and gripped her hip. Tristan unclasped her bra one handed and Samantha took it off. He then grabbed her shoulder and bent her over. Samantha placed her hands on the back of the sofa. Tristan could see her fingers grip the sofa with anticipation. Tristan grabbed her panties and pulled them down around her thighs. He then took his cock and placed it at her entrance. Rubbing the head around in her fluids, he pushed it in. Tristan then placed both hands around her hips and began to slide in and out of her. Each thrust penetrating her more deeply, until he had buried his cock all the way inside her overheated pussy. Keeping one hand on her hip, he then reached underneath her and grabbed her left breast. Messaging and squeezing her silicone infused tit while driving deep inside her.

After about twenty minutes, Samantha's cell phone rang. Surprised they both stopped moving. She leaned over the back of the sofa and pulled out her phone. Looking at the number on the caller id she said, "My husband." Looking at the time, "It's a couple of minutes past six."

Hesitating for a moment she opened the phone. "Hello honey. What's up?"

"You're home already. Ok."

Still leaning on the sofa with one hand, she pressed the phone between her shoulder and ear. She then reached behind her and gripped Tristan's cock. Pulling it and him towards her, she reinserted the nine inch cock back inside her. She removed her hand and held the phone again.

"Yes. I am still at the Galleria. There are so many wonderful things here. I have been trying on all sorts of new things." Samantha said as she began to rock back and forth on a cock while talking to her husband.

Samantha laughed. "The mall doesn't close until midnight. I still have a lot of stores to go to. I will be here until they close. I should be home around 1AM. Can you and Faith find something to do or do I need to be there to entertain you both."

"I am glad to hear that." Samantha said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"I've found a couple of things." Samantha said. Then looking back at Tristan, she smiled. "As a matter of fact, I am getting something for you right now."

After a moment Samantha laughed. "Most of the lines have been long. But right now there are only two people in line, me and one other person behind me."

Tristan tried his best not to laugh as he continued to fuck Samantha as she talked to her husband.

"Alright, I need to use my other hand now. I have to let you go. I'll see you around 1AM. Bye." Samantha hung up the phone and tossed it on the sofa.

"That was fun." She said. Turning around she looked at Tristan. "Now, take me to the bedroom and fuck me."

Tristan withdrew his cock from her and lifted her up. Carrying her to the bedroom, he tossed her onto the bed on her back. Climbing between her legs he slid his slick cock inside her. Kneeling between her thighs he grabbed her legs and spread them wide apart. He then began to thrust into her deeply. Picking up the pace a little he watched as her breast bounced up and down with the thrust.

Tristan fucked her for about half an hour before she asked him to get off. She then rolled over and got on her hands and knees. "I want it like this." Samantha said.

"Just a moment." Tristan said as he ran into the living room and grabbed the KY.

When he got back she saw what he had. "Right now?" She asked.

"No. This is just to get things ready for later."

"Oh." She said, not completely sure what he meant, but completely open to whatever he was going to do to her.

Tristan got behind her and slid his cock inside her. He then pumped his cock in and out of her while he opened the KY and poured a small amount on his right thumb. Placing the tube to the side, he gripped her hip with his left hand and started to rub his KY coated thumb on the opening of her ass. He worked around for a couple of minutes and then started to press. Press, then release, he did this for a little while until one time his thumb slipped into her ass to his first knuckle. Samantha gave a little squeak. Tristan twisted the tip of his thumb around. He withdrew it and applied some more KY. He then reinserted it and got it deeper. Twisting his thumb around he was able to bury it all the way inside her. Once again he withdrew it and applied more KY. When he put his thumb back inside her ass it slid all the way in with complete ease. Taking a grip with his thumb buried in her ass he began to fuck her hard. He could hear his balls slapping against her clitoris.

"That's it Tristan. Fuck me! Fuck me hard. Put another finger in my ass. It feels so good."

Tristan withdrew his thumb. He applied some lube to his other thumb and worked them both into her ass. She had relaxed a lot and they slid in with relative ease. With both thumbs in her ass he started to apply an outward pressure. He slowly tried to expand the entrance to her anal cavity. Tristan withdrew his thumbs and inserted his index and middle finger inside her and twisted his hand. He could feel the KY slick lining of her anal cavity.

Tristan fucked Samantha for nearly an hour before he could feel the pressure build to the point of release. "I am about to cum Samantha."

"Good. So am I." Samantha shouted. "Oh god! I am cumming now. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Please."

Tristan could feel Samantha's vaginal wall contract around his cock. Removing his fingers from her ass he grabbed both her hips and fucked her harder than she had ever been fucked before. He could hear a long continuous gushing sound as he penetrated her wet pussy over and over as well as the slapping sound of his balls slamming into her. "That's it Samantha. Cum for me baby, push hard against my cock. I know you want it."

Tristan gripped her hips tightly and thrust as deep as he could inside her. He then released his load with a force only slightly less than the first time when he had come in her mouth.

"Oh god that feels so good Tristan." She moaned. "I can feel the heat of your cum inside me. That's it baby. I want it deep inside me. I want it to slowly drip out of me. I want to feel it run down my leg."

Tristan and Samantha both collapsed onto the bed. Tristan's slowly deflating cock still inside her.

"I think I am going to need a couple of hours to recover from that one." Said a sweat drenched Tristan.

"I could really get use to that." She started to giggle. "I think I might have some bruises on my hips."

Tristan lifted his head slightly alarmed. "Did I hurt you?"

Samantha laughed. "No. You were enthusiastic and I really liked it."

Samantha rolled over causing Tristan's deflated cock to slide out of her. Leaning on her elbow, she ran her hand over his sweaty chest. "I think we should talk. Discuss how this is going to work."

Tristan grinned at her. "If I remember correctly, and I am sure I do. You said you would give me a blow job anytime I asked for one."

Samantha smiled at her new lover's playfulness. "Yes. I meant it to. But that's not what I am talking about."

Tristan ran his fingers through her shoulder length blonde hair. "Look. I know that despite what has happened you won't give up being a part of your daughter's life. This means you have to stay with your husband. So, what are we? We are lovers and friends, with no delusions. I think if we keep it like this. It will remain fun and exciting for a very long time."

Samantha smiled. "I like the sound of that."

"Besides." Tristan said. "I don't expect to be the only guy you have sex with."

Samantha raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Oh really? You think I am just going to take every man who comes my way as a lover?"

"Hypothetical. If you did have sex with anther guy, would you tell him all the things about your personal life that you told me?" Tristan asked.

"Probably not." Samantha said. She then thought for a moment. "Actually, I am pretty sure I wouldn't."

"Then that is not a lover. That is sex. There is a difference."

"I suppose." Samantha said. "I don't expect you to only have sex with just me, given the fact that I have a husband and can't leave him. But my situation is different; you would not get mad or jealous if I slept with another guy?"

"Would we stop being friends? I think, even though we have only known each other a few hours we are friends."

"No." Samantha replied. "You know more about me than any other person. We would still be friends."

"Would you quit having sex with me?" Tristan asked.

"No." Samantha replied again.

"Then if it doesn't affect me and you. Why should I get upset or jealous about it?" Tristan said in conclusion.

"I guess it shouldn't." Samantha replied. She suddenly smiled and kissed Tristan deeply. Pulling back a little she said, "This is going to be so much fun."

Tristan let out a small chuckle. "Yep. Expect to make a lot of trips to the store suddenly and at all hours. I plan to take full advantage of that promise you made."

"Good." Samantha said as she began to rub her hand on Tristan's cock. "I plan to make good on that promise. In fact, just the thought of running out of the house at all hours to suck your cock is getting me wet again."

"Yes it is." Tristan said as he reached between her legs and rubbed her moist mound.

"Your cock is starting to get hard again. Impressive, it took just over an hour."

Tristan sat up and rolled Samantha onto her belly. Spreading her legs he kneeled behind her and then helped her up onto her hands and knees. "Let's start now. I want you to feel my cock get hard while it's in your ass."

Samantha wiggled her ass at Tristan in playful anticipation. "Give it to me."

Tristan grabbed the KY and coated his semi-rigged cock with it. He then applied some to her ass again. Rubbing it in, he once again inserted his thumb. It had tightened back up in the hour and a half since he had first done it. It didn't take as long for her to loosen up though. In less than a minute he had once again buried his thumb into her ass. After working the lube around inside her, he inserted two fingers. Tristan twisted his hand left and then right as he pushed his fingers in and out of her. "Ok. Here it comes."

Tristan put the head of his semi-rigged cock at the entrance and started to push. The first couple of times it slid up or down. On the third try the head slipped in. Holding his cock he pushed the head slowly in. After two inches he pulled his cock out and reinserted it. Tristan did this several more times until he had about four inches of cock inside her. After five he could no longer get any more in. He had never fucked a girl in the ass, but remembered from watching Greg that if you moved your cock around you could eventually get the right angle and get it all in.

Tristan grabbed her hips and thrust gently at different angles.

"I don't think I can take any more." Samantha said sounding discouraged.

"You can. I just have to find the right angle." Tristan replied as he continued working his cock in her ass at different angles.

"You have done this before?"

"No. But I have seen it. Same thing happened then. He just worked it around until..." Before he could finish his statement, Tristan's cock slid in another couple of inches.

"Oh!" Samantha exclaimed in surprise.

"That's it." Tristan said as he started to work his cock in and out of her. His cock began to grow inside her.

Samantha giggled. "You're right. I can feel it getting bigger inside me."

"Oh, that feels really good. I can feel it stretching my ass wider and pushing deeper inside me."

After only a few minutes Tristan's cock was once again rock hard. Tristan drove his cock all the way to his balls inside her. He would then pull it all the way out. Pushing the head in, he would fuck only the entrance to her hole for a moment. Pulling it all the way out he would look at the wide hole he had left in her ass. Admiring his handy work for a moment he would slide it back in.

"Reach underneath and finger yourself while I fuck you in the ass. I want you to cum also." Tristan said.

Samantha leaned down on her shoulder and reached beneath her and began to rub her clit.

"How do you like getting fucked in the ass for the first time?" Tristan asked.

"I like it. I feel like such a little slut bent over with a fat cock shoved in my ass." Samantha replied.

Tristan continued to ravage the virgin ass before him. He slid his rock hard cock deep inside her. Seeing a typical stay at home mom turn into to a cock begging, cum hungry slut was even more of a turn on.

It took less than an hour before Samantha started to orgasm. "I'm cumming Tristan. Fuck me in the ass harder. I want to feel it in my stomach. God yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She started to shout with each deep thrust. "You fucked my pussy till I couldn't walk; now fuck my ass until I can't sit. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Tristan rammed his cock inside her for everything he was worth. The bed was rocking back and forth violently. The head board crashing into the wall so loudly he was sure who ever was on the other side would complain. Tristan could tell Samantha had finished cumming. She was now no longer playing with herself and she was now just laying her head on the mattress. Tristan was pretty sure it was just his hands around her waist that was holding her up.

"I'm cumming now!" He told Samantha. Unsure if she cared anymore after her intense orgasm.

Samantha roused and leaned up on her elbows. "Do it. I want you shoot your load deep inside my ass."

Tristan did as she requested and thrust his cock as far as it would go. He could feel he cock expand and contract as he dumped load after load of hot sperm deep inside Samantha's anal cavity.

Completely expended, Tristan collapsed onto the bed, his cock sliding out of her KY and cum lubed ass. Samantha fell to her stomach and rolled next to him.

"Congratulation." Samantha said.

"Congratulations?" Tristan asked.

"Yes. You have now officially fucked and cum in every orifice I have. I have your sperm in my stomach, pussy and now my ass."

"Glad I could accommodate your desires. What would you like to do now?" Tristan asked.

"Hmmm, what would I like to do? I would like to go home. See my husband eating dinner at the table. And when he ask me If I'm hungry, tell him 'No. I am full. I ate a lot of cum today.' Then take off my clothes and walk to the bedroom leaving a trail of your sperm on the carpet as it drips out of my pussy and ass."

Tristan burst out laughing. "Would you settle for room service? It's just after nine and you still have four hours to kill."

"That sounds really good. I am starving. But I am going to leave at midnight not one." Samantha said.

"Change your mind?" Tristan asked quizzically.

"No. I just want to spend a little more time shopping at the sex shop on my way home. I want to see what else they have besides the dildo. I hope you don't mind me breaking this one promise."

"I not only understand, but I enthusiastically support it." Tristan said.

Tristan and Samantha spent the next three hours eating and then taking a long hot shower together. At midnight they both departed the five star hotel. Tristan got home before Samantha due to the fact that she stopped off at the adult store on her way home.

*****

1...456789