Watcher in the Shadows

Story Info
I thought I came home to an empty house.
1.2k words
4.08
31.7k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This could have ended in a very different way if only you had made yourself known earlier on in the night. As it is, I have done enough to satisfy my own lustful self, and I've got little energy left over for you. Maybe enough to finish the job that I unknowingly started in the first place... we will find out soon enough...

It all started when I got home from work a little earlier than usual, and came back to an empty house. I knew you would be out with your friends playing pool and tossing back a few drinks, so I knew I had the place to myself for a while. I stepped through the door and locked it behind me.

Seconds later my shirt was unbuttoned and laying carelessly on the floor. Shortly behind that came my dressy black pants and socks. I had been waiting all day long for this, the thought running through my head - I want to get laid. Nothing fancy, just a good long pounding is what I'm in the mood for. Needless to say I was a tad disappointed that you weren't home yet... but it's nothing I can't take care of on my own.

I walk through the apartment in my bra and panties, not caring that the blinds are partly open, or that being on the second floor of the building makes it easier to be seen if someone happened to glance over. I'm wearing my black lace that shows ever so slightly under my thin white work shirt. Of course it's tastefully covered most of the time by the smart black jacket I wear overtop of that. I catch my reflection in the window as I move around the living room, watching myself take my blond hair down from the clip that has restrained it all day long. I shake my long tresses down my back to free them and I sigh, tired from my long day at work. It's a little after 11pm.

I make my way down the hallway towards the bedroom, peeling off my bra and matching panties along the way. They fall to the floor behind me. In the bedroom I quickly brush through my hair and grab another object before moving to the bathroom and turning on the water in the bath.

I step into the water, so hot and relaxing, watching bubbles form from the delicious bubble bath I've poured in. I sink back and close my eyes for a moment. Soon though I find my hands wandering down, smoothing over my full breasts and across my stomach and thighs. The hot water creates a steamy vapor that I breathe in as I begin to slowly touch and massage my clit. The temperature makes me feel so much more sensitive and I'm moaning and purring as I get hotter and hotter.

I use my fingers to massage my swollen clit and pussy, pushing one and then two fingers inside as I make myself wetter and wetter. My other hand gropes along the side of the tub for the object I brought along with me from the bedroom. It's one of my favorite purchases, a waterproof vibrator that I've made use of in many a hot shower. I turn it on and it buzzes its way down between my breasts and down past my belly button. I gasp when it hits my clit, so sensitive from thinking all day long of what I wanted to do tonight. Breathing harder I push it further down and inside of my aching pussy. I move it in and out under the warm water, but before I come I stop and pull the plug for the water to drain.

Now I reach up to pull the shower head down from its perch on the wall. I rinse my hair and body off and lay back down and aim the spray between my legs. The hot water relentlessly hitting my clit and the vibrator sliding in and out of my wet cunt is one combination I can't resist, and after just moments of doing this I am coming, quivering with the power of my orgasm, moaning without restraint. I notice in the back of my mind a noise elsewhere in the building, a low 'thunk', and I think that maybe you have come home from your night out, but this only turns me on more and I'm overcome with another more intense orgasm that nearly brings a scream to my lips.

I'm imagining you hearing me, knowing what I'm doing, and tearing back the curtaing to see me naked and exposed and caught up in myself... the anticipation and the fear of being caught turns me on so much, and I'm fantisizing about your big cock giving me the hard pounding I've been wanting all day, I feel like a hungry animal on the prowl for one thing and one thing only... Yet as I'm waiting for you to reveal yourself and ravage me, you just - don't. I have no way of knowing if you're even home yet. I turn off the faucets and quickly towel off in the steamy room before I head back into the bedroom. I glance down the hallway but I don't see anyone or anything, save maybe the quick movement of a shadow that may be from the cat.

I imagine that it is you, keeping yourself hidden so I'll continue putting on my one-woman show. I call your name, thinking that maybe you'll respond, but no. I slide smoothly onto the bed, slipping over the red satin to lay comfortably on my back. In one hand I'm still holding the vibrator wet from the shower. I'm imagining you standing over me, looking down at me as I lay there with my eyes closed and my lip bitten between my teeth. I guide the vibrator down my body, buzzing its way back down my stomach and teasing over my swollen clit. I let it sit there for a moment before I plunge it deep inside. Gasping I pull it out and quickly force it back into my throbbing pussy. Almost violently I move the vibe in and out, back and forth, quickly bringing myself to orgasm within minutes.

I'm right at the brink, just letting out that final scream that's crossed between ecstacy and exhaustion, when I wildly open my eyes and there you are!

It can't be stopped, I look you right in the eyes as I come hard against the satin sheets. I open my mouth, breathing hard both because of the exertion and because of the shock of actually seeing you there, knowing that you had been watching me. Catching my breath I ask 'Do you like what you've seen?' Looking a little further down I see that you have pulled your own jeans down and your fist is madly pumping at your swollen cock. 'Now what do you expect me to do for you?' I look back into your eyes watching me sprawled out on the sheets.

Your hand abandons your hard member as you crawl towards me lying on the sheets. I roll over onto my stomach with my back facing you as you pull yourself up behind me. 'Now I'm too tired to fight you... looks like you'll just have to have your way with me,' I murmur, looking back at you. I eagerly point my ass upwards and wiggle it for you. Like I said earlier, I may still have it in me to satisfy you yet tonight, and it looks as if we will find out very shortly...