Watchful Eyes

Story Info
Mariana enjoys performing for her mystery viewer.
1.6k words
4.14
19.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hcruce
hcruce
1 Followers

After a very hectic day at work, Mariana unlocks the door to her apartment and dumps her purse on the stand in the foyer. She bends down to pick up the mail strewn across the floor. With a flick of a well-manicured finger, the lights turn on. She shuffles through the stack of mail while shutting and locking the door behind her. She pauses as she notices the square envelope. It's the same as the previous ones. She doesn't have to open it to know exactly what it says inside. Just her name was written in a neat, masculine script. Sliding her finger under the seal, she tears open the envelope and pulls out a black and cream striped card out. On the inside of the card a simple "Thank You" is written in the same hand writing. No name was signed. There didn't need to be.

A smug smile turned up the corners of Mariana's luscious, rose-colored lips. "Looks like another show tonight", she says to herself. Leaving the mail on the stand she walks to the kitchen to pour herself a glass of wine, the heels of her stilettos clicking on the tile. Her legs aren't as long as she would like them to be, but they are toned and firm. They lead up to her curvy hips and tight ass which are wrapped in a short, black skirt. Her suit jacket is fitted around her narrow waist and breasts perfectly. Her skin and hair still glow from the sun she basked in while on vacation. Streaks of gold run through her curly brunette hair. She has deep blue eyes that are crystal clear and a nose that turns up just slightly at the end. Not a classic beauty, but breathtaking none the less.

Not bothering to take her jacket or heels off, she walks down the hallway to her bedroom. Upon entering, she sets her glass down on the nightstand next to the bed and turns the lamp on. The light reflects off the large window on the opposite wall. Mariana moves to the window letting down the Venetian blind. She turns the blinds so that anyone above her can look in. She knows he'll be watching. She can feel the moisture between her legs. It's starting to soak through her panties. Her breath starts to quicken as she feels her clit begin to throb. Reaching to the buttons on her jacket, she slowly pushes them through their holes. Mariana seductively removes her jacket and places it over the chair that faces her queen size bed. She turns around so her backside faces the window and unzips her skirt. She can feel his eyes on her as her body pulses with excitement.

On the next floor up, facing that particular window, Aidan stands in his dark bedroom just waiting. He can't believe his luck. She's doing it for him again. His breath starts to quicken and he can feel himself getting hard. He reaches down and adjusts with his right hand while the other is holding the blind open. He feels for the binoculars on the nights stand, never taking his eyes off her. He pulls them to the edge of the stand where they will be easily accessible. Aidan watches as Mariana slips her skirt and panties down over her hips. She leans forward while sliding them down her legs letting them drop to her ankles. He can see the curve of her tight ass and nestled between her cheeks he can see a glimpse of her pink pussy lips. She straightens and pulls her camisole off tossing it toward her jacket. She reaches behind her to unhook her bra. Aidan's breath catches in his throat as Mariana turns around to face the window. This is one of his favorite parts. She lowers the straps off her shoulders and slowly releases the bra, letting it fall to the floor. He can see her lush breasts, large but firm. He raises the binoculars to his eyes, slides them between the blind and savors the magnificent sight before him.

Her nipples are hard, the areola puckered around them. She slides her hand over the peaks lightly pinching each nipple. Aidan can feel himself painfully straining against his jeans. Never taking his eyes off of this naked goddess, he opens his pants and pulls his swollen cock from his cotton boxer briefs. The instant relief pulls a soft moan from his lips. Lips that are a bit fuller on the bottom than the top. A slightly crooked nose, broken while playing hockey as a teen, sets between piercing hazel eyes. Stubble coats the lower half of his face, the same shade as his short, dark hair. His average height makes him look a little stocky which drives the women in the rest of the building crazy. Painfully shy, he doesn't even realize the effect he has.

Mariana runs her hands over her stomach and presses them against the throbbing flesh, closing her eyes when her body quivers. She needs release but she wants to make this last a little while longer. Crawling on to the bed, she reaches into the night stand drawer and pulls out her favorite toy. A five inch, purple vibrator with a glorious curve at the end. She passes up the bottle of lubrication. She never needs it on these particular occasions. She turns the toy on, feeling the vibrations spread over her hand. Lying on her back, she runs the vibrator over her nipples, down her body and nestles it between her thighs. As she starts to thrust her hips, Aidan begins to stroke his pulsing cock in rhythm with Mariana's movements. He forces himself to slow down as her hips speed up.

Never taking the vibrator away or inching it any further into her soft pussy lips, she begins to feel the first wave of orgasm come over her body. Tingling and moaning, the second wave crashes down around her, sending delicate shudders over her entire body. Damn, she thought, that was faster than I wanted it to be.

For Aidan, it was just right. He enjoyed seeing her so turned on and cumming so fast. Wanting to prolong his release, he stops and grips the binoculars with both hands. He watches as she finally spreads her legs open and pushes her fingers into those soft folds he's been dreaming about. Her fingers come back wet with the juices of her orgasm and he feels his cock jerk in excitement. Aidan's mouth drops open at the sight of Mariana bringing her hand to her lips. Her tongue darts out to lick the tip of one finger. She flashes a seductive smile right before she slips her whole finger in her mouth, enjoying her taste. Aidan tries to calm his heart and breathing with no success. This is the first time she's ever done that.

Mariana, loving her recent display, rolled over on her hands and knees. She was beginning to throb again. She spread her legs wide, shoved her ass in the air, reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit. Her juices ran down her fingers. She grabbed her vibrator again and rubbed it up and down her pussy. Completely lubed up, she started sliding it in, inch by inch. Mariana throws her head back as her tight pussy stretches around the vibrator. She secretly wishes "he" would sneak into her apartment, spank her for being a bad girl and fuck the hell out of her.

Little did Mariana know, Aidan was thinking about the same thing. As soon as she pushed that vibrator into her swollen pussy, he was envious of it. He wondered what she would do if he ever came over and just sunk his cock into her. As he watches Mariana continue to slide the toy in and out, he reaches down to continue what he started. Pretending it was her soft pussy sliding down his shaft, he strokes once more in time with her thrusting. His breathing comes in gasps as fingers slide faster up and down his cock.

Mariana moans as she shoves the vibrator in as far as it will go. Bucking her hips with every thrust into her pussy she realizes she needs more. Back to the drawer to get out the "rabbit", the vibrator that will tickle her clit as she shoves it into her pussy. She remains on her knees as she rubs this toy all over, covering it with her juices as well. She is so turned on and ready for this, the vibrator slides in and fills her completely. Almost instantly she starts slamming it into her pussy. Panting, she fucks herself faster and harder. The rabbits "ears" were being pushed on and off her already swollen clit.

Aidan, moaning and lightly grunting, feels the edge of release slipping over his body.

Shoving her pussy higher in the air, slamming the vibrator harder into it, Mariana feels her second orgasm beginning. Faster she moves as the shudders start to rock her body. She pulls the vibrator out as she squirts her juices all over her bed.

Seeing Mariana squirt like that drives Aidan over the edge. His whole body tenses as with one final jerk he cums, shooting out like a canon.

Mariana collapses on her wet bedspread, exhausted but sated.

Aidan leans against his night stand watching her recover from that amazing performance. He sees her lift her hand and wave at him. He waves back but instantly feels silly. She can't see him. He hopes next time he'll work up the courage to knock on her door.

hcruce
hcruce
1 Followers