Watching

Story Info
She liked to be watched.
1.5k words
4.39
61.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UKgull
UKgull
4 Followers

She liked to be watched. It was a fact that could not be denied and one that she had learned to come to terms with. The problem was finding partners that shared her interest. After all, it was not the easiest subject in the world to bring up. Some just got scared off and ran a mile. Some just ignored her requests and politely made excuses. Some immediately labelled her a pervert and started hurling insults at her. She had been turned down enough to be very wary of ever broaching the subject.

Her fortunes changed when she attended the New Years Eve party at her cousin's house. She had gone alone, but being attractive and dressed in a knee length black pvc skirt, she was not short of admirers.

The dining room had been converted into a bar where many people had gathered to drink and talk. The conservatory hosted the disco where such party classics as "Hey Ho silver Lining"" drove the revellers into mass hysteria, whilst the lounge, at the other end of the house, was home to the hosts stereo system. Here, subdued lighting and slow ballads provided a far more low-key approach to welcoming in the new year.

As she smooched along to song after song with partner after partner, the urge began again to surface. Her current dancing partner held her closely but had made no move other than to peck her on the cheek. She rubbed the side of her face against his, then ran her tongue across his neck and nipped his ear. He held her a little more closely and his hand moved up and down over her back. She moaned in his ear to show him that she liked what he was doing. She badly wanted his hand to go lower and caress her buttocks but he did not seem to want to take that chance. She knew he was interested for his erection was pressing against her stomach through the material of his jeans. She rubbed her stomach across him, back and forth, and from the whimpering sounds knew he was aware of what she was doing.

"Why don't we find somewhere a little quieter?" he asked her. "Why?" she replied teasingly. "Because I'd like to get a better look at your body" he said boldly. She smiled at him knowingly, then held him back in close and whispered "so who's stopping you right here"? He blanched a little and looked around. She also looked around and noticed there were four other couples dancing plus a group of three men stood to one side watching and chatting and waiting to step in where possible.

She decided to take the initiative and ran her hand down the side of his thigh. As her hand came back up her thumb caressed the front of his jeans and stroked the tip of his erect cock as she passed. She smiled to herself as he shuddered involuntarily, and just at that moment her eye caught that of one of the three men. He held her look for a long few seconds before smiling and returning to his conversation.

Her partner grew a little more daring and brushed his hands across her buttocks, obviously enjoying the feel of the pvc as much as he was trying to caress her.

As one tune changed for another, he shifted position slightly. She took the opportunity to take hold of one of his hands. She pulled her arm in close to her body so that the back of his hand rested against the side of her breast. He made no move, and she just held his hand in that position as they continued to dance. She looked up and found that the man by the wall was again watching her. He looked into her eyes then looked at the hand holding her partners’. His eyes stayed on her hand, and as he watched she freed her partner’s fingers from her own and pressed them to the softer flesh of her breast.

The fingers needed no second invitation and squeezed her roughly. She ran her hand back down his thigh, and this time went straight for his cock and rubbed it with her palm. The stranger’s eyes watched intently as she watched him.

Her partner pulled away and attempted to guide her out of the room. "Come on" he said, "there must be an empty bedroom upstairs somewhere." She refused and explained that she wanted to stay here and dance. At this he took umbrage, called her a Fucking Cock-Tease and disappeared into the dining room for a drink.

She picked up her drink from a nearby shelf and took a sip. It was empty. As she headed for the bar to get a refill a new man entered the room and asked her for a dance. She said Yes, but that she would be back in a few seconds. He waited as she walked away. She got her drink and began to return to her waiting partner. In the hall, the watcher was waiting for her.

"Are you going back to dance?" he asked her. "Yes" she replied. "I think there is someone waiting for me." "Do you mind if I watch?" he asked, as coolly as you like. He stared into her eyes as he waited for a reply. She was struck dumb for a second. It was as if he had read her mind. She tried to remain cool when all she wanted to do was kiss him and pour out her frustrations to him.

"I would like you to watch" she said, instantly scared that he would call her names and that she had said too much. "Good" he said after a few seconds. "Just one thing, if I may suggest..." and without waiting for an answer he leaned forward and undid the top two buttons on her black blouse, pulling apart the collar to reveal the pale skin of her neck and the merest hint of the swell of her breasts beneath her black lace bra. "She couldn't move and couldn’t speak. "Quick, snap out of it" she told herself, "..before you blow it".

He was looking at her newly revealed neck, and as he did, she moved her hand up and slowly undid one more button. As she pulled the sides straight he found himself staring at the sides of her breasts, spilling out from beneath her bra. "I'll be there in a minute" he said and turned to the bar leaving her alone to go into the lounge and join up with her new partner.

She re-entered the darkened room, placed her drink back in the normal spot, and moved on to the floor with her new partner. This one was far bolder, and before the first song had finished his hands were enjoying the feel of the pvc skirt. She moaned gently in his ear to encourage him. The watcher was back, standing alone this time, at the window where she had placed her drink. She manoeuvred them into such a position that she could watch his eyes, and so that he could see the attention that was being paid to her bottom.

As they swayed in time to the deep base-driven sound, she leaned back whilst keeping her arms around his neck. This had the effect of pressing her crotch into his, whilst allowing his eyes to feast themselves on her newly revealed cleavage. He looked down and as he smiled she applied pressure to the back of his neck, thereby lowering his head. She felt his tongue between her breasts and gasped. The watcher continued to stare without showing any signs of emotion.

As her partner raised his head back up, she purred loudly as if she were a contented cat. He kissed her passionately and continued to do so even as he felt her hand on the front of his trousers. She slowly lowered his zip, and whilst pretending to shelter his body with her own, she slid her hand inside and over the waistband of his underpants. His cock was hard and felt extremely hot as her fingers wrapped themselves around it. Their dance had practically stopped, but everybody seemed unaware of what was going on - everybody that is except one. This was a show her watcher was going to remember for some time she thought to herself as she slowly worked him up and down inside the restraints of his clothes. Suddenly her partner went rigid and made a noise as if he'd been punched. She felt his cock give a jolt and before she realised it, he had ejaculated all over her hand.

She said nothing, but slowly removed her hand. As she did, he suddenly turned and bolted for the door. As she walked back to the window, the mystery man held up her drink for her. As she took it from him she made no attempt to hide the fact that her hand was coated in a thick white liquid. He smiled as he noticed and uttered the words that she knew would bind them together for many future adventures.

"Will you dance with me now?" he asked as he held her sticky fingers in his own.......

UKgull
UKgull
4 Followers