Watching

Story Info
Man sees more than he expects on beach.
1.9k words
4.33
71k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SeaCat
SeaCat
20 Followers

Making my way through the deep sand towards the dune where I had seen the bird, I was careful to be as quiet as possible. Here in New England it was rare just to have seen a Crane, to be able to watch one from close up would be something to remember. Arriving at the base of the dune I started slowly crawling up its face. I didn't know where the Crane was and I didn't want to surprise it, hell it could be on top of the dune for all I knew. I wanted to be careful and from the top of the dune I would be able to look all around. Hopefully I would see the bird as well as a way to get close enough to it.

Crawling over the top of the dune I found myself in sparse long bladed beach grass. The wind was blowing lightly, cooling me slightly as it dried the sweat on my skin. Rising to my knees I looked around but to my surprise I didn't see the Crane. I wasn't disappointed though because roughly thirty yards away a young woman was setting up a blanket against the face of a dune. As I watched from my vantage point she slowly spread out a blue blanket, anchoring the corners with a small bag, her shoes, and a handful of sand. Done with this she stood and slowly started peeling off her clothes. I expected to see a bikini appear from beneath her skirt and blouse, instead I saw she was wearing nothing but her skin. Intrigued I looked around a bit and seeing a deeper channel running through the sand beside my dune towards where she was now getting ready to catch some sun I headed down towards it.

Climbing into the gully I crawled towards where this mysterious woman was now sunbathing. Why I was so interested in her I didn't know. I was happily married and had no interest in cheating on my wife. Maybe it was just curiosity that drove me through the hot sandy gully towards her. When I reached the end of the gully I raised my head enough to take a look around. I found I was maybe ten feet away from this stranger, but my view of her was partially blocked by a short bush.

Patiently I slowly eased my way out of the gully until I was fully exposed behind the bush. If she were to look in my direction she would surely see me, but that didn't seem likely. As I looked at her closely I had to stifle a gasp of surprise. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever had the good luck to gaze upon. The skin of her face, arms, and legs beneath the knees was tanned a dark brown, while the rest of her incredible body was almost a translucent white. Her black hair was spread out around her head on the blanket, framing a classically oriental face. Slowly my eyes moved down her body, noting her small yet firm breasts. They looked like they were made to be touched. Her nipples and aureole were much larger and darker than I expected, almost begging me to suck on them. Viewing her from the side as I was I could see them in profile, and watched in amazed wonder as the nipples hardened, almost as though she could feel me watching her. As my eyes wandered even further down her nude body my eyes feasted on how her belly dipped in before swelling to her hips. The leg closest to me was raised, bent at the knee while beyond it I could see her other leg stretched out. I could barely see that the hand on the side away from me was draped over her belly. I knew I had to see more of this wonderful woman.

Stepping from behind the bush I eased my way to the side so I could get a better look at this woman. The only sounds I could hear were the wind whispering through the dunes, the squeaking of the hard packed sand beneath my feet, and of course the pounding of my heart. Further and further I went, knowing that at any time she could open her eyes and see me. It didn't matter though, I just had to get a better look at her. When I had circled around her far enough that I was standing nearly at her feet I could finally see her in her entirety. As I allowed my gaze to wend it's way up her legs I was pleasantly surprised that she was neither shaven nor young as I had at first thought. When I had first caught sight of her I had thought she was maybe eighteen, now I could see I was wrong. This woman was about twenty five, an adult in the prime of her life. Her arm was resting on her leg, her hand placed just above the juncture of her thighs. Drawing my eyes away from this sight I let them travel higher and higher up her body. Now I could see just how perfectly shaped for her body her breasts were. The contrast of the coloring between her arms and lower legs with the rest of her body was startling. Almost as startling as the sight of her laying there watching me looking at her. When I saw this I gasped and stepped back, only to stop when she smiled and raised a hand as though to halt me. Seeing that I had stopped she lowered her hand again, this time resting it on her belly. As I watched in amazement she slowly slid her hand up her belly until it was resting just beneath her breasts. Seeing that I was still watching she smiled again and moved her hand even further up her body until it was cupping one of her small breasts.

It was almost as though she knew I wouldn't touch her. Closing her eyes she sighed as she started rubbing her fingertips over her nipple making it even harder than before. Mesmerized I watched as she continued this, shifting her hand back and forth between her breasts, kneading them and playing with her nipples until both of them were as hard as marbles. I had forgotten about her other hand until she quietly gasped while arching her back. Looking at her in concern I noticed her other hand was as busy as the first. This one was between her legs, slowly sliding her fingers up and down her slit visibly excited with it's lips sticking out through her sparse pubic hair. When I saw this the breath hissed between my teeth, the sound of which surprised her almost as though she had forgotten I was standing there. Opening her eyes she looked at me then just nodded and smiled when she saw me unconsciously rubbing myself through the thin fabric of my bathing suit. Laying her head back she closed her eyes again and continued what she had been doing. This time though she spread her legs wider, lifting both knees as though to give me a better view. Emboldened by this I stepped closer while stepping out of my shorts. Stopping just short of her feet I watched mesmerized as her hands played with her body, my own hands busy slowly stroking the length of my cock in time with her movements.

The lips of her sex slowly spread even more as she became more and more excited by what she was doing. Her hands sped up then slowed down again several times, my own matching her rhythm without my thinking about it. Each time she did this it brought me to the edge of an orgasm before letting me relax again. From my close vantage point I watched as this incredible woman slid one then two fingers inside of herself making her groan in delight. With her other hand she was still playing with her breasts, only now her touch wasn't quite as gentle as it had been. She was squeezing her breasts as though she were trying to pop them, when she touched her nipples she pulled and pinched them. As a flush spread across her skin she moved her hand down her body so both hands were between her legs. With the one hand she spread open her lips while with the other she continued stroking her slickly glazed fingers in and out. Even though I couldn't see it I knew her hand was rubbing against her clit as she stroked herself. The thought of this was almost as much of a turn on as the sight of this woman playing with herself in front of me. Slowly now she picked up the pace of her movements, my own following along with hers until my hand was a blur along the length my shaft.

As the flush spread across her skin I looked up at her face to find her eyes were now open and watching me intently. I watched as she lifted a hand and beckoned me to come closer as she spread her legs even wider. Stepping even closer so I was standing between her feet I watched as she dropped her hand again to her sex only to raise it to her lips. Once more she did this only now she held her hand out to me as if in offering. Stepping even closer I leaned down so I could touch her hand with my lips, smelling and then tasting her on her slender fingers as she easily slipped them between my lips so I was sucking on them.. The instant she felt my lips close around her fingers and the gentle tug of me sucking on them she groaned then arched her back as her orgasm started washing over her. When I tried to pull back, feeling my own orgasm starting she pulled her hand away from my mouth and grabbed one of my hands holding me in place while I stroked myself to my own orgasm.

As startled as I was I couldn't help it when I felt my own muscles clenching as I shot one then two thick ropes of my seed onto her fantastic body. I could feel the rest of my load dribbling down over my still moving fingers as she let go of my hand to rub me into her skin. Finally I stepped back, still gasping for breath wondering at what had just happened. Turning I looked down to find my bathing suit, picking it up I turned back to this wonderfully free and erotic woman only to find her gone. Not only was she gone but so was everything else of hers, her blanket, her clothes, everything was gone. The only sign that she had been there was the slight indentation in the sand where she had lain. Looking around I tried to see where she had run off to so fast but couldn't see any sign of her. Turning back to the dune I was wondering if this had really happened or if it had just been a figment of my imagination only to see a slight movement at the base of the dune.

Stepping over to the object blowing in the wind I was surprised to see it was a single large white feather. I couldn't understand why it wasn't moving so I knelt down to look at it closer. Picking it up I saw a single thin gold chain wrapped around the quill and hanging down into the sand. Pulling the chain gently I watched as a small Jade Pendant in the shape of a Crane emerged from the sand. Strangely enough the Crane seemed to be smiling at me as I pulled the chain over my head.

SeaCat
SeaCat
20 Followers