Watching

Story Info
Erotic play in a hotel room.
1.2k words
3.75
80k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The darkness makes it hard to mark the passing of time. It feels like forever and only a few minutes at the same time. Thoughts of you pass through my mind. Your dress, flowing and colorful in shades of brown, rust, and earth; your low cut peasant top with bead work along the plunging neck line exposing the tops of your milky white breast as they are pushed up and together by your demi-bra; your flaming red hair, curly and bouncing, framing your face. Ah, your face. Beautiful, angelic, but with a devilish grin as applied just the right shade and amount of make-up to accentuate your natural beauty; and your eyes, piercing and blue, hypnotic to stare in to.

How long has it been since you left?

I hear giggling in the hallway. I hear the key card slide in and the door begins to open, spilling a wedge of light across the bed. I can see two figures entwined, silhouetted by the bright light pouring in around them, but no light is able to seep through between the figures.

The embrace continues as the room is again plunged into darkness by the closing of the door. I can hear low purrs of pleasure, smacking of lips, and the rustle of clothing falling to the floor.

The darkness is pierced by the bright flash of an orange flame coming from a lighter, which slowly dims to the soft glow of a small candle.

As my eyes adjust I can make out the soft, curvy figure of a woman, arms stretched out and moving up in a wide arc until they are above her head. Her eyes rolling back, and closing as a tiny gasps escape escapes her full lips, as the other figure, that of a man, strong backed is kissing his way down her chest. He briefly pauses at each breast, taking the firm, pink protruding nipples delicately between his lips before devilishly biting down on each in turn. Each hard nibble brings squirms from the woman, as well as, delicate, parted lipgrins of pleasureful pain from the object of his desire.

Downward he continues. Licking here, kissing there, until he reaches the soft patch of curly read hair between her thighs. The woman slides her legs up so slowly, giving her lover total access.

He is mesmerized. Staring down as the soft outer lips part to reveal just how badly she aches for him. He can smell her scent wafting up intoxicating him. He slowly lowers his head. Gently kissing along the outer areas, only increasing her anticipation, so slowly it's almost torture. Then his tongue touches her pearl. The affect is obvious as she writhes in pleasure from the simple touch. He is kissing, sucking, and licking her, gradually building up in intensity and speed to match her thrusting hips.

She can literally feel currents of electricity coursing through her body, all emanating from that one tiny area that he is paying so much attention to. Her juices are flowing even more freely than before as they mingle with her man's saliva. She can feel the wave building. Her hands come down to the back of his head. Her breathing is becoming ragged.

"Oh yes, don't stop! Please, oh yes!" explodes across the room as she then bites her lip. Her thighs have closed in around her source of pleasure also.

The sounds of ecstasy that only a woman can make are now filling the room as she twists and turns under the unrelenting, but satisfying assault of her lover.

Ever so slowly, the rush begins to ebb away. The man moves up from between her legs and they embrace in a deep kiss, tasting her self on his tongue.

As he slides up to kiss the woman, he keeps his body between her legs, his manhood replacing his tongue. There is little doubt about what he wants, as his hand guides his rigged tool into her.

They maintain the embrace. Then finally his moving becomes more pronounced. He's sliding in and out easily, a little bit further each time. Finally he is braced on his extended arms, his gaze held by those piercing, blue eyes as his full length moves back and forth.

Now his breathing is beginning to turn into grunts of passion. His pace is matched by the up-thrusting of her hips, only making him fill her more. An animal groan escapes as he plunges full into her and stays there.

She can feel his release deep inside of her. The warmth spreads across her entire being.

They collapse in an embrace of entwined limbs covered with the sweat of passion. Finally they separate. She watches as the man dresses. Playfully grabbing his exposed cheek before it's covered. He turns and kisses her before leaving. Again light spills briefly across the room as he exits the room.

Her head falls back on the soft pillows, a smile of contentment on her lips, one arm across her head, and one leg slightly bent at the knee, her sex opened towards me.

I move silently from the shadows where I've been sitting. I can barely control my breathing as my sex, full and pulsating, leads me towards the bed. I slide up from the foot of the bed, gently kissing her foot. Then her ankle. I follow her leg, allowing it to guide me kissing the smooth, white flesh along the way.

The scent of sex is heavy upon the air. I'm consumed by it. Pulled by it. I'm finally there. I begin to run my tongue up from her deliciously round bottom, following the trail of mixed juices, to their origin. There, right before me is her beautiful sex, open, a mixture of her nectar and his seed, begging for attention. My tongue has never broke contact with the delicate flesh. I begin to delve into her opening, licking up as much as I can. Occasionally, I lightly flit my tongue across her most sensitive area.

Her undulations are increasing. Her hips are now thrusting up to meet my mouth. She is directing me where to go. I begin to suckle and nibble her button. Her moans build and grow.

"Oh, baby, I need you now," she manages between gasps. "Please, put it inside me."

I slide up face to face and we embrace as we roll over. She now straddles me and lowers herself ever so slowly. I can feel ever contour of her velvet walls as they engulf me. She is milking me. I can feel the remainder of the mixed juices running down my shaft and over my cleanly shaved sack.

She starts rocking back and forth. I match her rhythm. Her hands are in her hair, mine are clutching the bed sheet. I know that I won't last long. I sit up and we wrap our legs around each other, all while remaining joined, and embrace. We begin kissing madly, passionately. All-consuming kisses of lust and love.

She pulls away and whispers in my ear, "Cum in me, baby."

And I do. As guttural sounds comes not from my mouth, but from deep within me. I am buried as deeply and fully as can be. I feel the torrent of fluid erupt out of me, filling her very essence. My face is pressed into her breast as she holds me tight.

I look up and see a beautiful smile, framed by the soft glow of the lone candle.

"I love you baby," she says, "I love you so much."

"I love you too," is all I can manage right now, but only for now.