Watching

Story Info
Caring friend sees more than she bargained for.
1.8k words
3.99
63.5k
2
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partyfairy
partyfairy
41 Followers

My best friend had come to stay for the weekend and had brought a surprise guest with her. Her boyfriend. Not a bad thing you would think considering mine was there too except, we didn't get on. He is one of those low life guys, does nothing for anyone unless he is going to get something out of it himself, treats her like dirt and she lets him get away with it. The whole situation had been driving me mad for months, I was constantly amazed they were still together, but any time I asked her why she let him get away with it she just smiled and said, "He has his good points, you just don't see them." Of course as her best mate, I worry about her and care too much to push my feelings about him.

So we had a reasonable dinner, I received lots of compliments regarding the beef, and we drank far too much red wine. Clive seemed to be on his best behaviour which, I admit did help things; I had almost begun to warm to him as I served desert, but as I came back into the room I heard he was busy trying to goad Darren into talking about what we got up too sexually. Something I might have been happy to talk to Sarah about, but not him. We ate the individual chocolate puddings and drank coffee, a short time later I made my excuses and Darren and I went to bed.

I could hear Sarah in the next room an hour or so later, she sounded annoyed, her voice was raised just enough for me to hear the tone. I could hear the sofa bed squeaking under their combined weight and movement and wondered if I should check things are ok, it sounded as if he was bullying her into something and I didn't like it. I crept out of my nice warm bed and pulled the satin robe form the end of the bed around my nakedness. Slightly tipsy from the wine, my head felt fuzzy as I made my way across the room and opened the bedroom door to slip out.

I padded silently down the hall until I reached the living room door. I knew if I opened it a crack, maybe 4 inches worth it would remain silent, any more and a creak would alert everyone in he house to my whereabouts. I slowly lowered the handle and pushed the door ajar. I took a second to adjust my vision and work out where the people and furniture was in the room.

Moonlight poured through the gaps in the blinds, throwing horizontal beams across everything. It gave the picture a surreal, distorted look, making it more difficult to see clearly. Then I saw a movement coming from the far side of the room, a shadow passing in front of the window.

Sarah was tall and slender; her figure almost boyish, small pert breasts jutted out form the front of her willowy frame, as long shapely legs carried her across in front of the unfolded bed. There she stands legs apart, her back to me, and hands on her hips. Her shoulder length hair which had been down over dinner now scooped up unto her head, elongating her swan like neck further. As my eyes adjusted further I could see Clive on the bed, the horizontal lines only lit up from his chest downwards, I couldn't see his face and his arms were up above his head. My eyes followed the lines of his muscular body, his legs outstretched and parted, and a magnificent cock, standing upright straining to make its 7 inches.

The image of the two of them was turning me on and I decided not to interrupt them just yet. For a moment I wondered if I should just close the door and creep back to bed, but I was too turned on by what was in front of me and Darren was snoring away in the bedroom, no chance of getting any relief there. So I stayed and watched the story unfold.

Sarah slowly crawled up onto the bed at Clive's feet, from where I was I could see the outline of her neat bottom making its way up his body, her head low, maybe licking his leg as she went? I couldn't be sure in this light. I thought she was going to stop at his cock but she carried on until she was straddling his waist. She then sat up and ran her hands the length of his chest. I heard him gasp and her giggle, she must have been digging her nails in I thought, as I ran my own across my exposed leg. She was now crawling higher up his body as he wriggled his way down the bed further; as he did so his head came into view stopping just below Sarah's parted legs.

I heard Sarah saying something in the same almost angry, forceful tone that had alerted me to their game in the first place. Before he had a chance to respond though she had lowered her body down over him, muffling any sound he may have been making. I gasped as I watched her hips moving back and forth rhythmically over her lovers face, her hands supporting her on the back of the sofa. I could hear her giving what sounded like instructions but I couldn't hear the words form the other side of the room, but as I watched I saw her reach behind herself and place her hands on his chest. She arched her back and thrust her pussy hard onto his face as she dug her fingertips deep into his flesh.

I heard a moan escape his mouth as he struggled to keep from screaming deep into her sex. She released her grip and I heard her hiss at him, "Keep sucking, and make one more sound like that and I will draw blood!" Her tone and words shocked me. I was amazed at the power she seemed to have over him, I couldn't see if his hands were tied or he was just holding them above his own head, it didn't really matter the image of my timid best friend riding her boyfriends face, making demands for her own pleasure was a big enough turn on.

I let my hand gently undo the robe I was wearing and I let my hands explore my hot body. My hand dipping down to my pussy and rubbing as I watched her rubbing hers upon his strong jaw. I leaned against the door frame, my view not ideal and my body ached as I tried to get a better look. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and tighter as I inserted two fingers and pressed the palm of my hand upwards against my sensitive clit, almost at the same moment as my hand was flooded with hot cum I saw Sarah's back arch further as she threw her head back and let out a long low groan, I was watching my best friend cum as she rode her passive boyfriends tongue for all it was worth.

As her orgasm subsided mine did too, and I gasped for air trying not to make a sound. Sarah was turning round, now facing the door I made sure I wasn't visible to her as I held my breath wondering what she was going to do next. She positioned her sex above Clive's face once more, but hovered above him. By now I could see his long tongue thrashing about as he tried to reach her dripping cunt, but she stayed just out of reach, a small smile on her lips as she teased him. She lowered her body and in a flash had swallowed his cock down into her mouth. I saw his hips buck at the surprise encounter and then relax as she let him slide out form between her glistening lips. Again another smile as she began rubbing the shaft up and down, inches from her face, her pussy still held hovering above him. His face now screwed up in a mixture of pleasure and frustration as he waited again for her to move.

I was now touching my breast and my pussy simultaneously, feeling so hot and horny I almost wanted to burst in and join them right then, but deep down I knew this was a whole lot more fun...for now.

Sarah still stroked her lovers cock, slow, methodical strokes, up and down, up and down. Now she took the tip in her mouth as her hand continued to work, maybe slightly faster, I don't know I simply mesmerised by the feeling of my own wet sex and the sight of her juicy lips engulfing his large cock. Without warning she changed the pace again, causing both me and Clive to jump, s she impaled her face on his cock she rammed her pussy down onto his waiting, open mouth. He flailed under her grip as she held his hips and rode his body once more. Now she was facing e I could hear her better and listened as her breath quickened and she began to moan softly. She was going to cum again and so was I. By now I had both hands at my sex, one holding myself open and applying pressure to the tight little nub the other thrusting wildly in and out of my wet hole. I bit down on my bottom lip and leant back against the door frame, as once again hot cum squirted out of my pussy and into my thrusting hand. I saw Sarah lift her head from his cock as she cried out, this time louder, her orgasm obviously too powerful for her to care about where she was.

At the sound of her screams and the obvious gush onto his face Clive came; a hot sticky fountain of cum, directed into Sarah's waiting face and onto her tits as she held the base of his cock. I watched as she slowly began licking the cum from around her mouth. Without warning a breeze blew through the house and the living room door slammed shut, my view blocked and aware I may be found if either of them came to investigate I grabbed my discarded robe and ran for my room.

As I got inside I went to close the door but didn't quite close it al the way. Slipping naked into bed beside Darren I could see the bathroom door through the 4 inch gap I had left. I slowly began to run myself up against Darren, knowing that if one of our visitors decided to make a trip to the bathroom, they would be able to see in. I slid the covers down to expose both our naked bodies as I felt Darren's cock come alive, totally unaware of what I hoped might happen.

partyfairy
partyfairy
41 Followers