Watching a Friend's House

Story Info
She never thought this could happen in one night.
1.7k words
3.95
53.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After taking a very deep breath, she relaxed some but not as much as she'd hope. She never should have agreed to watch Tristan's house for him. It did not matter they had been best friends all of there lives, and she secretly had the biggest crush on him. His house creepy. Period. No wonder he couldn't find anyone else to watch his house and cat.

The walls were dark, and everything seemed so gothic. The worst part being that he lived in the middle of nowhere. She kept picturing some big strong man coming in and killing her. She'd never be found. It would be all his fault for going on some stupid trip.

"Only one more night" She thought to herself. "Less than 24 hours. I can do this..."

A clanging sound froze her heart. "Is so-som-some-someone there?" Flashing the light on, she was ready to toss her body onto some person breaking in. All of a sudden she wished she'd put more on then that little white tank top and short blue shorts. Thank god she soon found the cat jumped from the chair, knocking over the lamp. No big scary man that was going to kill her.

She cursed Tristan under her breath. Then screamed as the phone rang, "Hello?" she whispered still trying to catch her breath.

"Sarah? It's Tristan. Are you okay?" the phone was breaking up some as he spoke.

"I'm okay. How's the trip?" She gulped.

"Fine, fine. But you are sure you are okay? You seem spooked."

"Yeah, the cat jumped me. No big deal." She signed. Spooked? Oh that was an understatement! She was far beyond spooked.

"Alright... I'll -- bb----oome---- " The phone started to break up more, it was impossible to tell what he was saying.

"Hello? Tristan?"

"SA--arr---a"

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep. The phone went dead. "Peachy, just peachy." After making sure the door was locked, she made a bowl of popcorn and sat back in his big chair to watch a movie. Nine was way to early to go to bed. The stupid cat jumped up and landed on her bare legs, luckily the pain soon soothed from her nails.

She dragged her nearly naked butt up to turn off the TV once the movie was over, and then took her white tank top off and slipping down those nearly nothing blue shorts off. She called to the cat as she walked up the hallway, just in her Victoria Secret panties and bra. As she turned the light off, a cold hard hand grabbed her about the mouth.

"Holy fuckin' shit!" she mentally screamed. This was so not part of the house sitting agreement!

A dark, cold voice whispered in her ear, "Fight and you'll get hurt." His lips landed on her neck, slowly and gently, before biting deep down into her skin. As quick as light he spun her around a forced a kiss. There was passion, needed, and want... and that was not the only part of his body giving off that impression. His hard cock pressed right at her.

"Oh dear god." She slapped him across the face. "I'm not your fuck toy, you sick pig." She kneed him between the legs, making him grunt. Her attempt to be free did not last long, when as soon as she ran a few steps he tossed his body onto her, making them crash onto the cold floor.

Pinning her hands above her head, he laughed at her. He used one hand to hold her, as he kissed her he dragged his fingernails down her side and slowly back up until he moved her bra. Slowly touching her breast as he kissed her, he pinched the nipple hard, making her scream into his mouth. Before sliding down to capture the free pink bud with his lips and slowly suck.

Her untouched virgin body did not know how to react as his lips worked at her chest. As she felt new emotions her body had never experienced, she could not help but keep her anger. This wasn't how she pictured being touched. She wanted someone who loved her, respected her body... not made her into a slut, a fuck toy.

She tried to fight him off again, but this time he just picked her up and tossed her onto his back. As he made his way up the hall, she kicked and slapped at him. Only to have him run a finger up her leg and under her underwear, touching her, feeling her. She didn't know how to react, and didn't have time in the next moment she was tossed on the bed.

As she looked up at him, down came his pants zipper. He only stood there in his green boxers as the moonlight bounced off his perfectly formed body. Her eyes caught his amazing stomach, only to follow the muscles down to see the tent being made in his green boxers. Her cheeks became red with color.

His laugh filled the room. "It's okay little girl, I don't bite... much"

He slowly and carefully moved on top of her, pushing her innocent body into the bed harder. As he kissed her, her lips slowly kissed him back to her amazement. Feeling his tongue in her mouth, made her lips separate even more. She gasped as he broke there passionate kiss, and nibbled gently at her ear, sending little waves of pleasure threw out her body. He was a drug, and she wanted every last drop.

His fingers played with the elastic band of her panties, and his lips move from her ear to her neck. He slowly sucked at her neck, he wanted to brand her, name her, claim her... he wanted her to have his hickey imprinted on her skin. His finger slipped into her underwear, and gently felt her wetness against him.

It almost shocked him how easy his middle finger slipped right into her pussy lips. His cock throbbed, he tried to ignore it... but he could not, he'd never wanted anything as much as her. Her innocent moans of pleasure made him hot and heavy with needed. He had captured her, brought her to the bed, and now he planned to take her. Quickly he thrusted his middle finger as deep as possible, before removing it.

He brought his hand up to her face, "Do you see this?"

She wouldn't even look at him.

"Do you see this?!" He dragged his middle finger that was wet with her own want down her cheek. "You do want me."

Her head slowly nodded.

"Say it"

"Yes"

He grunted, "Tell me what you want."

Softly she replied, "Make me your fuck toy."

That was what he needed to hear, it pushed him over.He ripped off her bra, and then came the panties. Moving back a little he looked down at his prize.

As she looked up at him, she couldn't believe what she'd just asked for. But as he pushed his boxers down, she froze. This was a bad idea! A very bad idea! His cock was fully hard, and extremely big. How the hell could that fit inside her? It couldn't....

He realized she was pulling away, she wanted out. He came back down on top of her before she could try to leave again. She'd asked to be made a fuck toy, and he planned to make her that. His cock slipped right onto her pussy, he slowly rocked his hips up and down, making her wetness surround him. He kissed her as he worked his cock at her pussy lips. Once he found the entrance he moved forward hard in one easy thrust.

She screamed as her virginity broke, by his hard monster. Her fingernails pushed deeply into his back. As she felt his cock break her, brand her, claim her. She fought back tears, she wasn't going to cry... she wasn't going to show weakness.

He gasps as he felt how tight she was around his hard cock. At that moment he realized she'd never had a man be with her before. He should have felt like shit, but he didn't. He was happy.... and he slowly rocked inside her being a little more gently. He worked his big cock out of her small tight pussy and back in as his fingertips found her clit.

In no time she was moaning in pleasure again. Her stomach was being filled with a new emotion. Little waves of pleasure shot threw her. "Oh god! Yes!" her moans became more needing.

He fucked her, filling her each time with his cock. Rocking his hips down onto her, but this time she started to push back. Showing her needed, her own want. His breath became faster, and he pushed into her each time as deep as possible. Until finally her first orgasm erupted in her body. She screamed in pleasure, as her body milked his cock.

That was what he needed to feel. Her pussy milking him, it sent him to the point of no return. He pushed his cock as deep insider her as possible and started to fill her with his cum. Only to fall fully on top of her, holding his cock deep within her.

She was over run with emotions but could tell his cock was pumping his sperm inside her. That's when it hit her. HIS COCK WAS PUMPING SPERM INTO HER!

"You... you didn't... put a condom on?" She squeaked.

"No" he looked deep within her eyes.

"You ass! I'll get pregnant!" She yelled and tried to slap him, but he caught her hand.

"I planned to make a mother out of you from the start." He laughed. Then got up off her, and grabbed his things and left. As simple as that.

She lay in bed, naked, with cum running out of her pussy. She was in too much shock to move for the next few hours. She was trying to wrap her mind around how she let a stranger come in, fuck her, possibly make her pregnant and leave.

***********************

"Thanks so much for watching the house!" Tristan smiled and hugged her, "Hope everything went fine."

"Yeah." She smiled and lied, before walking to her car.

"Oh Sara?"

"Yes" she turned back around.

"By any chance, did my brother stop by last night? Hope he didn't scare you, he has his own key and all. He said he wanted to pick something up, that's why I called but the phone went dead." he said friendly.

"Your brother?" she looked at him in shock.

"Yeah?"

"Oh he came." Now at least she knew the man to go after.