Watching a Movie with Emmy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers

"Yeah, the wood stove is cranking, and the room is finally all nice and warm."

"Oh God, I'm roasting."

And she pushed the blanket off and let it fall to the floor. Now, I had to move my hands so she could get out of the blanket, but I wasn't really sure what I should do. I gently set them back on her, one on her head, and on her shoulder, just like before.

I asked, "Is this okay that I have my hands like this?"

She patted my hand with hers and reassured me, "Sure, this is nice."

I have to say, she looked amazingly cute in her old pajamas. It was really nice to be able to look at her, at her back and her little bottom, without her knowing. And it was nice just to gently caress her. I felt so comfortable and peaceful.

Her old pajamas were smooth, and she felt wonderful.

After a little there was a sequence in the movie done without any dialog. It was the woman alone at, at night, in her little house. She had been looking at photos of her friend, the same one on the couch from scene 18 (which we hadn't come to yet) and it was obvious she was deeply emotional about the photos.

Emmy whispered, "She's in love with him, isn't she."

"It sure seems like it."

Well, any way, the woman in the movie starts to fill the bathtub. And she starts to undress. The film makers made this scene really wanted to feature this actress, and her amazing body. It went on for a while, as she got ready for her bath. Lot's of loving photography as she walks around in just her underwear.

Suddenly, Emmy says, "Please, stop the movie, put it on pause."

I grab the clicker, and stop the film.

The frozen frame on the TV shows the beautiful actress standing next to the steaming tub wearing only a bra and panties.

I ask, "What is it?"

Emmy says, "She's beautiful, don't you think so?"

I was surprised by the question, but it was true, the actress was extremely beautiful.

I said, "Well, sure - she's very pretty."

Emmy sounded sad when she said, "She looks so tall and - and exotic."

"What do you mean by exotic?"

"Well, she has such dark eyes, and long dark hair and dark eyebrows and..."

And she stopped mid sentence. It was true, the woman was very haunting in her beauty. And she was exactly the opposite of my sister, who was petite and with short red hair.

"Emmy, are you comparing yourself to the actress in the movie?"

"NO - Well, maybe - I just worry about how I look sometimes."

"Oh my God - Please - Emmy, you are totally beautiful."

"But not like her."

"Maybe not like HER, but you have amazing blue eyes. You short haircut is super pretty, and EVERYBODY is envious of your amazing red hair. Don't worry about anything, you are totally beautiful."

"She looks tall."

"Don't worry about that. You are obviously not tall like her, but you are just the perfect height. Really."

"But look at her, she has - well - she has big boobs and a curvy body."

"Oh Please!"

"But I'm serious - look at her!"

"Yes, she's very pretty. But you look absolutely beautiful."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure, and just so you know, I don't really like big breasts."

"What?

"It's true."

"Michael - Really?"

"I think small breasts are a lot prettier."

"Wow, really? But I thought all boys liked big boobs."

"No, especially not me."

There was a long pause, where neither of us spoke, and she just lay there with her head on the pillow in my lap, as I gently caressed her hair and her shoulder.

I started the movie again. It only played for a moment, and the actress was moving toward the bathtub in her underwear. She pulled off her bra and her panties and put one foot in the tub, for a short moment, the camera was focused on her butt.

Emmy said, "Stop! Press the pause button."

I was a bit taken aback by the intensity of her voice. I hit pause, and the screen was filled with the frozen image of the butt cheeks of the beautiful actress. It was a weird and awkward thing, and I wasn't sure why Emmy made me pause it.

Then she said, "What about my - my butt?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, look at her, she has such a strong firm bottom, it looks small - and I worry mine is just so - well, so big."

"Emmy? Are you serious?"

"Yes, I've gained a lot of weight lately, and I worry that my bottom is getting too..."

I interrupted, "Please Baby, don't worry about that because it's NOT true."

"But look at her."

"Emmy, I'm looking at YOU."

"You are?"

"Yes, I'm looking right at your beautiful bottom, right now."

My sister lifted her head off the pillow on my lap, and looked up at me, and she saw that I was indeed looking at her bottom.

"Michael?"

"Please - you look absolutely lovely. Don't worry about your cute bottom. You can still fit in your old pajamas from when you were 12. You look beautiful ."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh my God yes, your bottom is perfect!"

And I gave her bottom a friendly little pat.

"Thanks, that helps."

"Just so you know, I think your bottom is a lot prettier than hers."

And I gently touched her bottom again, and left my hand there. It felt warm and smooth against her pink pajamas. She didn't make any effort to stop me.

She whispered, "Thank you for being so nice to me."

I sat there in silence for a moment, one hand on Emmy's delicate bottom, and the other on the clicker. The TV image was of the lovely ass of the actress.

I hit play, to start the movie again. But instead, it jumped to scene 18 again.

Emmy giggled, "There we are again!"

And it was sort of true. The image was of the man and woman on the couch, in almost EXACTLY the same pose we were in. He was sitting, and she had her head on his lap on a pillow. I set the clicker down, and gently stroked her hair, just like the man on the TV screen.

The actress whispered, "I don't understand what's happening."

Emmy said, "I don't understand either, the DVD player is all messed up. We missed some of the movie."

I asked, "Do you want me to try and find where we were?"

But she didn't answer, she seemed mesmerized by the image on the screen.

As we watched, I continued to stroke Emmy's short hair, and I had my other hand resting gently on her pajamas, right on her bottom.

The scene continued with the actor kissing the actress on the cheek and on her ear as she lay on his lap on the couch. He was enormously loving and gentle.

I thought about how nice it would be to kiss Emmy, just like in the movie.

We watched in silence as the love scene continued. It was getting really romantic, and at the same time it was tender and lovely.

I said, "If this it too much, we can always just forward it..."

But Emmy didn't respond.

The scene in the movie kept building in its intensity, extremely slowly.

There was suddenly this amazingly sensual image on the TV screen, it was of the actress - a close-up of her bottom wearing only panties, and the actors hand slipping gently under the fabric and sliding down, slowly, right between her legs.

I was shocked at its intensity.

I cautiously waited for Emmy to tell me to turn it off - but she never did.

Little by little, the beautiful actress had let the man pull her panties down her legs, and then off her altogether. She let him take all her clothes off, she was now on the couch, totally naked.

I was surprised when there was a moment that showed the man and he was totally naked too - and you could totally see his erection.

But Emmy gasped, "Oh God, it's HUGE!"

I laughed when Emmy said that.

Emmy said, "Don't laugh, I've never seen anything like this."

"I'm sorry..."

Actually - My first reaction was to think to myself, 'His penis is so small.' That's why I laughed, because Emmy thought it was huge.

I thought to myself how big my penis was compared to the guy in the movie. I'm kind of skinny, so maybe it just seems big. But when it's hard, it's really thick and I guess it's long. I don't know what to compare it to - but it's a whole lot bigger than the guy in the movie.

It seemed obvious that Emmy had never seen a boy naked, and the image in the movie must have been really shocking for her.

I said, "Emmy, I didn't mean to laugh, should I turn this off?"

"Uhhm, do you think we should?"

"I'm worried it's too - well, just too sexy."

Right then she reached for the clicker and hit pause. The frozen TV image was of the man and woman embracing.

We sat for a moment in silence.

Emmy nervously asked, "Is this, I mean, is this porn?"

I was surprised by her question, but she seemed so serious I felt I should be as thoughtful as I could.

I said, "Well, no, I don't think it is. It's part of a really warmhearted story, a serious drama, and it's showing two people who are very much in love."

"What would you call this?"

"I guess it would be called erotic, or maybe just sensual."

Emmy asked, "Should I stop watching?"

"I don't know, do you WANT to stop watching?"

She paused, and then quietly answered, "I think - maybe - I wanna see this."

And then she hit play on the clicker. And once again it started from the beginning of scene 18.

Emmy giggled, "There we are - AGAIN!"

The actress whispered, "I don't understand what's happening."

And I gently continued to stroke Emmy's short red hair.

It was so strange to watch this same scene again, partially because it was so amazingly sexual. Plus, it was elegantly photographed, and the actress was remarkably beautiful. But there was something so engrossing about it, and I could tell that Emmy was absolutely entranced by it too.

The scene started with the actor kissing the actress on the cheek and on her ear as she lay on his lap on the couch. He was enormously loving and gentle.

Without really realizing what I was doing, I bent over and kissed Emmy on her ear, just like the movie. I was shocked at my boldness and sort of scared that my sister would protest.

But Emmy giggled and said, "It's like we're in the movie."

I was so contented, one hand on her bottom, the other stroking her soft hair, and I had just kissed her. It was so strange to feel so peaceful at the same time we were both watching a really sexy scene in a movie. But, mostly, I was delighted just watching Emmy, she looked so adorable in her old pajamas as she lay across the couch with her head in my lap.

I started to gently caress my little sister's bottom, in the same way I was stroking her hair. I couldn't help it, she was just too cute.

I was worried she would protest, but instead she whispered, "I don't know why, but I really think I like this movie."

I replied, "It's nice to see - well - something so sensual, done so nicely, it's really beautiful."

"I think so too."

And then I kissed her again, softly on her ear, exactly matching the sequence on the TV.

She kept on watching the movie as I looked down at her. And my hand was on her bottom, and I began to rub it a little more firmly.

Suddenly, she reached out and grabbed the clicker and paused the move. At first it scared me, I thought she was angry because I was touching her butt.

We sat quietly for a little while, and all the while I was cautiously caressing her bottom.

She broke the silence and said something that totally surprised me, "These old pajamas are silk, and I just read the label for the first time tonight."

I replied, "Really? You've had them since you were - like - 11 years old."

"I know, I never knew they were silk, isn't that funny?"

"I always thought they were so cute on you."

"The thing I always loved was how SMOOTH they felt."

What was she saying? I had one hand on her bottom, on her amazingly cute pajamas, and she was telling me they were silk, and she loved how they feel.

I stammered, "It was so cute to see you in them again."

"It feels so GOOD to wear them again, they always felt so smooth."

And with that, I carefully rubbed her bottom.

She said, "See? Doesn't that feel smooth?"

I answered, "Oh my God Emmy, Yes, it feels wonderful."

With my hand on my sister's bottom, I suddenly realized that I couldn't feel her panties, she wasn't wearing any.

I couldn't help but ask, "Emmy, you don't have any underwear on, do you?"

She calmly replied, "No, I never do, not at night. I never have."

"Really? even when we were little kids?"

"Nope, I've never ever worn these pajamas with my panties still on."

And hearing that, I rubbed her bottom just a little slower. She seemed to simply melt from the gentle caressing sensations.

Emmy took the clicker and hit play.

I turned my gaze from my sisters bottom, and looked up at the TV screen, and it was that same sequence again - it was the close-up of the actress - of her bottom wearing only panties, and the actors hand gently slipping under the fabric and sliding down, slowly, right between her legs.

Emmy saw this, and whispered a quiet, "Oh my God..."

The way the movie scene was lit, it felt like it was dark enough to keep things mysterious and sensual. And we both watched as the actor slowly pulled the pretty woman's panties down her long legs.

We watched the same scene once more, as both characters kissed, licked and slowly undressed.

Again - they were both completely naked, and I couldn't help feeling apprehensive that I was watching this with my little sister. Especially since we both spent so many years in the house with our really strict mother.

Then, there was this amazing sequence that just felt so touching and loving. The actress was on her knees on the couch, and the man was behind her, partially hidden in the shadows.

The beautiful woman on the screen had both hands on the arm rest of the couch and her beautiful bottom arched up towards he lover, and then she cautiously whispered, "I want you to see. Please - let me."

And then the actress reached way over, and turned on the light beside the couch. Now, the dark room was lit, and nothing was hidden in the shadows anymore.

With the light on, the entire mood on the screen shifted from mysterious and subtle, to openly sexual. The camera was showing EVERYTHING, and there was an amazing view of the beautiful woman's ass as she arched her hips for the man.

Emmy nervously squirmed as she watched this, and I worried that it was just too intense for her.

I asked, "Should we turn this off?"

My sister didn't reply, she just moved the clicker a little closer to herself, like she was guarding it.

We both watched as the beautiful actress got on all fours, and the actor was behind her - and for a few seconds, you could totally his hard penis.

Emmy just stiffened.

Then the camera shifted to a close up of the woman. And it was obvious, though all you saw was the beautiful face of the actress, that she was really FEELING the man's erection as it was entering inside her. The expression of total gratification on her face was amazing.

The scene on the TV kept building, as the close ups of the actress told the story with her expression, and finally it was obvious that he was fully inside her.

And then the scene showed both of them on the couch - and - Oh God - They were REALLY doing it. I mean, it was obvious they were actually fucking. I should have been worried about Emmy, but it was so elegantly photographed, and the built up was so slowly, and the emotion of love was so overpowering, that it wasn't at all 'dirty' but it was really sensitive and beautiful.

The actor leaned forward, and kissed her neck, and then he literally licked her ear.

Then, the screen was filled with a lovely close-up of the woman's breasts as they hung down, gently swinging with each humping thrust from her lover. And then the man's hands gently came into frame and lovingly held them. He was feeling her hard nipples.

Emmy gasped, "Oh my God..."

Then the camera followed the man's hands from her breasts, along her side and up to her forehead, and the man lovingly held the woman's long black hair away from her face - it was almost so we could better see her expressions.

The actress was on all fours, and the camera was close to her face. She was naked and her breasts were jiggling a little faster with each thrust from her lover from behind. You could see that she was in absolute ecstasy.

And Emmy was totally engrossed by the images on the screen. It was like she was hypnotized.

Emmy whispered, "Oh Jesus, this is too much for me..."

But she continued to watch, as things built up and steadily got more lustful, and the motions got more primal, the woman on the screen began to moan and her large breasts were swinging faster and faster, until finally - the actress just exploded in a loud and graphic orgasm.

There was a close up of her face as she gasped and shuddered from the sensations. Our little cabin was filled with the dramatic gasping and moaning of the actress as she climaxed.

Suddenly, the frame was frozen, and I realized that Emmy had paused the film. She held the clicker in her shaky hand.

The room was silent, except for Emmy's quickened breathing.

Right then - I realized that I had been rubbing my sister's bottom in the same tempo and rhythm as the sexual pumping that we were watching on the screen. I was immediately shocked at my boldness. I stopped moving my hand, but I kept it in place on Emmy's plump little bottom.

She stammered, "Oh - my - God, this is - WAY too intense for me..."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it would get so - well - so graphic."

"Oh God - this movie is really freaking me out."

I whispered, "Don't worry, it's just a movie."

"I - I - feel so weird..."

I whispered, "Shhhhhhh, It's okay."

We sat in silence for a while. The frozen image on the TV was a blurry shot of the actresses face. You could see she was on all fours and her breasts were hanging down, and it was obvious she was cumming. My sister was staring at the image.

Finally, Emmy nervously blurted out, "I'm - I'm sorry - but I've - I've - never seen anything like this - ever..."

"I understand - It's okay."

She rolled over on her side and looked up at me, and her big blue eyes were wide with bewilderment. I felt so bad, it was obvious she was really upset.

I still had my hand on her bottom, and I carefully stroked her short hair with my other hand.

She spoke in such a sad tone, "Oh Michael, I don't know what to think..."

"Please, don't feel bad about this..."

She looked so confused, and with my hand on her bottom - I could feel her trembling with emotional urgency. It broke my heart to see her so vulnerable.

"It's just - I - I worry I'll never have a boyfriend..."

"Oh Emmy - Don't say that..."

She looked up at me and said, "Michael, I need to tell you something."

"I'm listening."

"Well - At school - Last week - When I found out the news, from the doctor, about me not being able to have - to have - kids, I - I just..."

"Go on, it's okay..."

"I just sort of felt so - well - so alone - and was so confused, and I stayed in my dorm room got drunk."

"That's okay."

"I know - but, there is this guy in my dorm, and he's always been sweet to me, but I really don't have any feeling for him."

"what happened?"

"I don't really remember, well - all of it - but I'm - well - I'm not a virgin anymore."

I didn't know what to say. My beautiful little sister was telling me she had sex for the first time.

She went on, "I feel so bad, it should have been nice, and - I drank too much, and the room was totally dark - and - and - I just can't remember anything, except feeling really hung over and embarrassed the next day."

"What about the boy?"

"He could tell that I was all upset, and he acted all nervous the next morning. I haven't seen much of him, and when I do he avoids me."

"Oh Emmy - That's hard for me to hear, you deserve so much more..."

She looked up at me with her huge blue eyes, and she looked so sad I thought she might cry.

addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers