Watching as the Years Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crissy's fingers closed around the bulge made by my prick, my head fell back as I released a low moan and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes again with a start when I felt something warm pinching my prick...oh fuck, Crissy had leaned into my lap and had my flannel-covered prick between her teeth, humming quietly.

She took her mouth off, smiling, "I think you like the dirty girls, don't you Mr. B? I think you like it when we're really dirty, don't you...Daddy..."

Her hand pulled down on the waistband of my pants, my cock bounced out, slapping against her face. She gathered it up in a tiny hand and held me tight as her lips opened to take me in her fiery mouth.

I wish I could say I pushed Crissy off, I wish I could say that I offered up even a meager protest. But I didn't. I saw the diamond on her engagement ring glittering in the glow of the fire and all I could think about was how it was a perfect match to the sparkle in her beautiful eyes. I reached out with my hand to run my fingers through her hair, to cup her head and pull her closer even as I lifted my ass up off the couch, driving my swollen cock deep into that mouth. Oh fuck, I looked at her, this tiny, sweet angel swallowing my prick, her eyes not once leaving mine, as lust and need and an incredible feeling of possession flooded through my soul.

No, I didn't even try to stop her, nor did she ever show a hint of stopping herself. Crissy worked every inch of my prick into her mouth, her lips stretched around my shaft. She pulled it from her mouth, shiny from her salvia, and only then did her eyes leave mine as she lowered her face so she could lick and suck my balls.

Jesus Christ that felt good. Once again my ass lifted off the couch, my hand formed a fist, full of her hair, tugging as I ground against her lips.

But she wasn't finished being dirty, I felt the velvety smoothness of her tongue press even lower, drawing circles against my tight pucker, then pushing inside. Her fingers mimicked the motion of her mouth on my cock, my seeping pre-cum making her fist a slippery vice. Over and over she stroked, her tongue dancing everywhere, feeling so fucking good.

Suddenly I was cumming, spurting seed into the air, splashing on her hair, dripping along her forehead...

I tried catching my breath, but my heart was pounding as I gazed upon my soiled angel, who was smiling, eyes sparkling as she stood up, grabbed my hand and led me to my room.

My only thought was that if this were a dream, I hoped like hell never to wake.

12