Watching at the Back Door

Story Info
Who knows where this may lead?
2.2k words
4.42
13k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ozzietwo
ozzietwo
28 Followers

It was a beautifully warm, sunny day. Em and I were tired from all the work we had done around the house, and were out for a drive. Stopping for an ice cream at the local drive-in seemed the perfect thing to do. Having made our purchases, we sat in my car enjoying them while we people-watched.

Ahead of us, I saw the back of a van, the driver's door open, with a young fellow sitting in the driver's seat with his leg partway out of the car. A young woman, dressed in a loose top and skirt, sat on his leg, one arm on the car door as she chatted with the female passenger in the next car.

His hand was clearly on her boob, holding and fondling it, though his head was turned away in another conversation. They both appeared quite relaxed and comfortable with what was effectively a fairly public display of sexual activity.

Then his hand moved down, slipped under her top, and went back up. The fondling continued, now much more intimately, his hand moving from boob to boob as he touched, held, squeezed, massaged. Even so, they both continued their animated conversations.

He seemed to tire of that, and withdrew his hand. Instead of going back to fondling her boob on the outside, however, he rested it on the inside of her knee, then began sliding his hand up under her skirt.

The young woman laughed, turned from her conversation with the woman in the other car, and looked down at her partner's hand disappearing under her skirt. She laughed again, then spread her legs a bit, and shifted her hips forward, clearly giving him greater access to her intimate parts. Then she turned, completely naturally, back to the woman she was talking with and continued the conversation. Her partner's arm continued its movement, now clearly stroking and probing.

I turned to Em, indicated the couple in the van, and asked "So what do you think?"

She watched for a moment, saw the young woman's hips move and shift, smiled and said "I think someone is about to get fucked."

"Always a pleasant thing", I said.

We had about finished our ice creams when the young man withdrew his arm. The young woman got up, went around the van, and climbed in. A moment later, the van started, backed out, and drove away.

We finished our ice creams as they drove down the street. Those done, I started my car, and pulled out onto the street some distance behind them. At one point they turned off, onto a street I knew well. That turn gave me a good indication of where they were going. They were headed toward a lake which doubled as the town's water supply.

I went by their turn, and turned down the next street. It took us to the opposite side of the narrow end of the lake. I watched as their van came to a stop on the other side, facing the road and away from us, trees hiding them from the road they had driven down.

I drove up to some trees on the other side of the lake, turned toward them, and stopped. Through a break in the trees, we could see their van, close enough to see major movement, but too far away to see any detail.

Em said with a grin, "Too bad we don't have a telescope!"

I reached into the back seat, and pulled out my birding binoculars, handing them to her. "Well," I said, "we don't have a telescope. But will these do?"

"Wow!", she exclaimed, "I'm impressed. You come prepared." She laughed, took them, and held them to her eyes. "These are STRONG!" she said. "I can see every detail."

A moment later the couple got out of the van and walked to the back, where he opened the doors. He hoisted her up, sat her on a large cushion placed there, and laid her back, her legs dangling out and down. Then he lifted her skirt.

"Oohh!" said Em, looking through the binoculars. "Nice!"

"What is it?" I asked.

"She's not wearing any underwear", Em said, smiling, "and her pussy is as bare and smooth as a baby's bottom."

We watched as he knelt between her legs. He leaned forward, and buried his face between her legs. "Ooohh!" said Em. "Lucky girl!"

I put my arm around Em, rested my hand on her boob. She gave a little murmur of satisfaction.

I could see general movements, while Em could see detail. She watched as the young woman's head began by facing the young man, then fell back, mouth open and eyes closed as his tongue worked his magic on her. "She's really loving this," Em said. "Her face is getting that totally lustful look. She's in heaven."

I watched as the young woman's legs spread wide, then closed around his head, then spread wide again, over and over. Her hands reached down to pull his head tighter against her cunt, pressing him hard against her. Suddenly her legs folded around his back, and her body convulsed.

"That was a good one!" said Em with a grin. "A real toe-curler."

He continued his assault on her cunt, his head moving, her legs spreading and closing. Then he reached under her top, flipped it up, and took hold of her boobs.

"Wow!" said Em. "Have a look at those. You'll love them!" She handed me the binoculars. "They are, in your words, a gorgeous pair of tits!"

I put them to my eyes, focused, and took in the sight. Em was right. This young woman had magnificent boobs, not huge, but substantial, full, round, firm, with gorgeous nipples standing tall and proud.

I watched as he held them, played with them. Then he squeezed them, and pulled them, hard, his tongue still buried in her cunt.

Her reaction was instantaneous. Her hands grabbed the cushion, her legs flew up in the air, her whole body went into spasm, as she bucked and twisted.

"That was terrific" I said, as I handed the binoculars back to Em. "She really came hard!"

As soon as the young woman had calmed down a bit, he rose from between her legs, and dropped his trousers. His cock sprang out.

Em, once again looking through the binoculars, said "Oohh, he has a beautiful cock!" Then "Hopefully he's as good with it as he has been with his tongue."

We didn't have to wait long to find out. Still standing between her legs, we saw him shift forward and, with one smooth stroke, buried his cock in her cunt. Once there, he began to fuck her, slowly and smoothly at first, in and out, in and out, then faster and harder, until he was totally pounding her, his balls slapping her arse with every thrust. He held her legs up and out, in a wide V. Her arms reached out, holding him, encouraging him.

"Fuck, he's good" said Em, her voice catching, somewhat breathless as she watched. "He's really giving it to her! Wow!" I looked at Em, saw she was a bit flushed. She was clearly totally enjoying this, almost as though it was her getting eaten and fucked.

"Gosh, her boobs bounce!" said Em. "Even more than mine." Her comment reminded me of one of our videos, in which the camera had caught Em's boobs bouncing beautifully as I pounded her. It was one of my favourites.

At that point, Em dropped one hand, and pressed against her cunt, before returning to hold the binoculars with both hands.

With one arm around Em, I moved the other to her blouse, opening it, then lifted her bra up over her boobs. I dropped my head, covered her nipple with my tongue, and sucked her tit into my mouth.

I then dropped my free hand to her crotch, and began to stroke gently on the outside of her slacks. Her breathing quickened. I pressed in. Her hips responded involuntarily, rotating and moving forward, her legs spreading, allowing me greater access. I reached further down now, cupping her cunt and, with my thumb, began rubbing the area of her clit. She moaned. I released her boob from my mouth, and looked back to the action across the way.

I saw him bend the woman's legs back further, toward her head. He shifted his weight, pulled back, and thrust forward again.

"Oh!" Em exclaimed, then, excitedly, "Yes!"

"What's happening?" I asked. All I could see was that he had changed his movements, and that where he had been pounding her hard, he was now moving slowly, very slowly.

"Her arse!" Em exclaimed. "He's fucking her arse!" She looked on, transfixed.

Then "Slow! Don't move! Give her time to relax!" It was as though Em was coaching him, walking him through the steps to a mutually gratifying arse fucking.

"Good," she said. "Let her relax and get used to it." Then "Watch her face. You'll know when you can move again."

She paused. "Okay, she's ready for a bit more. But slowly, slowly! That's it. In a bit, then out a bit. Wait a moment. Then in a bit more. Good, very good."

I undid the button of Em's slacks, and slid the zipper down. Then I slid my fingers into the waistband of her undies, and down, my hand now fully cupping her cunt. I could feel her heat. She was soaked! I slid one finger into Em's cunt, bending it around and up, and began finger-fucking her.

Her play-by-play commentary continued. "You're almost there. Once more out and back in. Wait! She's tensing up. Let her relax. Watch her face. That's good. You can move now."

With the palm of my hand, I pressed gently against Em's clit. Her hips moved, rotated, wanting more. Continuing to hold the binoculars in one hand, she reached for my crotch, squeezed my rock-hard cock through the fabric. I removed my hand from her cunt, undid my trousers and slipped them and my shorts down. My cock sprang out. Em grabbed it and began to stroke, while I returned my hand to her cunt, continuing to pleasure her.

Finally "That's it! You're home. Now wait until she is completely relaxed. You have time." She paused, waited, then "Okay, she's smiling. You're good to go."

The young man began to move, slowly and gently, long strokes in and out. Em was transfixed. "Oh God," she said, "that's lovely." She paused, then "Watching his gorgeous cock slide in and out of her arse is beautiful!"

We watched as he began moving faster, harder, until he was giving her arse a full-on pounding. We watched as the young woman's body convulsed as an orgasm ripped through her. "Oh fuck!" cried Em. She gripped my cock hard.

I pressed, hard, on Em's cunt, squeezing her clit between my palm and the fingers inside her. "Oh fuck!" she cried again. "Oh fuck!" Her body, too, jerked, exploding in orgasm.

I waited as she calmed down. She continued to hold the binoculars with one hand, my cock with the other. "I wonder how much longer he will last" Em said, more to herself than to me. Then, to me, "I know what you look like just before you cum." She grinned. "It's a dead giveaway, and lovely!"

She continued to watch, her breathing coming in short gasps in time with their fucking, as though it was she who was having her breath pushed from her body. The young woman's body convulses again, and again. The two of them appeared insatiable.

Suddenly she said "Here we go! One! Two! Yes!" We watched as the young man's body straightened in spasm, giving one last powerful thrust, then collapsing on his partner. She, in turn, wrapped her arms and legs around him, locking her feet together behind his back. They rested.

Em and I smiled. We knew that delicious feeling well.

A few minutes passed, then the young man arose from his partner, pulled up his trousers, and helped her to her feet, smoothing her top and skirt as he did so. They embraced, kissed, then he walked around to the side, opening her door for her. She turned to follow, then stopped, turned back, and waved to us, a smile on her face, then climbed in the van.

He closed the doors, got in, and they drove off. Em put the binoculars down.

"Well" I said, a bit surprised at the sudden turn of events. "I wonder if we'll meet up with them again at some point."

Em, a happy look on her face, replied "I'm sure we will. And it will be interesting to see where that leads."

She snuggled in to me. "So, what do you think?"

I wrapped my arm around her. I said "In the words I heard earlier, I think someone is about to get fucked."

"Mmmm! Good answer!" she said. Our lips met, our tongues probing. I reached over, flipped the handle of her seat, laying it down, with her now stretched out on it. I took hold of her slacks and slid them down and off, then did the same with my trousers.

Em waited and watched, smiling a totally luscious smile, and licked her lips. Seeing that I was now ready, she spread her legs and said with a laugh, "All aboard!"

I moved over to her side, mounted her, and buried my cock in her cunt. She gave a satisfied moan, and said "Lovely!"

I drew back, then thrust forward. Her hips rose to meet me. I felt her cunt grip my cock, milk me. She wrapped her arms around my back, and we settled in for a good ride.

ozzietwo
ozzietwo
28 Followers