Watching at the Beach

Story Info
A late night walk turns out to be exciting.
1.9k words
4.26
67.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leave town for a week for a business trip and talk to you each night on the phone. This specific evening, I call and before we hang up, tell you I am going for a late night walk on the beach again. Each night I have gone after we talk and say goodnight. You tell me to enjoy my walk and to look out for the details that you are always so good at catching. "You never know what you might see" you tell me.

I laugh and tell you that you are the only one with the luck on details. Thinking back to the times you have told me about seeing a woman giving head in a car as you drove your truck down the road. Or the lady with no bra or panties on that walked in front of the headlights after dark giving a quick show. Or the woman sitting on the bus bench with her breasts hanging down out of her half shirt. Or finally of the woman that you see getting ready for work in the mornings sometimes when you walk the dog after getting off your midnights shift.

After we hang up, I leave the hotel room and head through the hotel lobby, heading for the back door which opens up right onto a beach on the Gulf of Mexico. The instant the doors open, I can hear the surf and feel the night breeze. I feel instantly relaxed; only wishing you were here with me to walk the beach with me and enjoy it.

I walk down and feel the cool sand between my toes. The breeze getting stronger the closer I get to the waters edge. There are a few people walking on the beach, near the water. Coming from up the beach somewhere and walking by. I notice to my left, however, a couple in an embrace.

They catch my attention for a brief moment and while I can see them kissing and feeling all over one another’s body, I am not close enough to see explicit detail. I smile to myself thinking of what you would say and do if you were walking on the beach with me right now. You are such a voyeur at heart and I know you would move us closer to them.

I walk out to the water and stand so my feet are periodically covered by the waves. Eyes closed I am enjoying the breeze as I drink in the sound of the ocean. For some reason, my attention is pulled back to look at the couple again. I am not close enough to hear them but can see them quite well from where I stand. The woman is straddling the man as they kiss deep and hard. I see him lie her down in the sand, never removing his lips from hers as he follows her to the ground.

I turn back to enjoy the ocean. I eventually walk back up the beach to a beach chair that is put out by the hotel for rent during the daytime. I sit down and look back toward the couple. I am a bit far away at this point, but am sure that they are having sex right there on the beach. I must be mistaken, I think, though there have not been many beach walkers in a while so it is possible.

I try to strain and watch to verify my suspicion but it is just too difficult to tell. I decide to try to call you, knowing you would enjoy hearing me describe what I think I am seeing. Unfortunately, your cell phone goes straight to voicemail. Damn, I think. You probably turned the phone off when we said goodnight, not thinking I might call back.

I notice a beach chair that is a little closer and get up the nerve to move to it. I think that I can look as if I am just moving closer to the water and not to the couple on the beach. As I do so, the couple does not even appear to notice I am closer. After just a few moments, the man rolls over and pulls the woman on top of him. She is plainly riding his cock. There is no mistaking that position. Just watching them makes my pussy very wet.

How I would love to have you here with me on the beach, riding your cock that way. How I wish I could have gotten you on the phone to tell you about it. I am not even attempting to make it seem like I am watching the beach anymore. My eyes are glued to the couple. I can see her head thrown back and her hips move hard and fast on the man below her. The sound of the waves and wind do not allow me to hear them fuck and I really want to. I can see his hands reach up and feel crossed her entire body and watch her hands cover his as they grab her breasts.

I can't stand not hearing anymore and I know that you would encourage me to move closer if you were on the phone. I decide that not only do I want to see better, but that you will be turned on by hearing that I moved up even closer to this couple when I tell you what happened. So, I do so. I move up even closer.

Oh the details I can see now. I can tell she is blonde and he is dark haired. I can see that her legs are spread wide and his hand is rubbing her clit as she fucks him. I can see him grab her hips and fuck up into her periodically. I realize that my hand is slipped under my skirt and my pussy is very wet between my fingers.

Without really realizing it, I move even closer. The couple continues without even showing that they feel me close. That turns me on even more so. The fact that they are so into one another that an intruder is just not in their field of view is amazing.

My nipples are so hard beneath my dress. My pussy throbbing and soaking wet. The two of them stop for a moment. They appear to be taking a break to prolong the orgasm. I imagine the feel of his hard thick cock just slid into her pussy and slide fingers in mine with that thought. They start to move again and I begin to move closer.

I am now only about 8 to 10 feet from the couple. The two of them are looking toward the water rather than the shore. I wonder if that is why they haven't seen me so close but I am so turned on that I don't bother to ponder it too long. I inch myself even closer.

As I lessen the gap between myself and this fucking pair, the woman turns my way and I am sure she looks like a friend of mine. I wouldn't have noticed, but I wanted to see the look of pleasure on her face so badly, I was looking there when she turned toward me. Strangely enough, she turns away not shocked by my closeness at all.

I stop and stand there a bit puzzled. I think had I been caught in this circumstance, I would have done something when I saw an intruder so close. Just as I begin to push the concern out of my head, the man turns to look at me. His eyes meet mine and I am paralyzed for a moment. He smiles at me, a very familiar smile; one which pulls me to him even closer.

He never stops the woman from riding him, or from the moaning/talking that I can hear the closer I get. That turns me on so much. I realize that I am just steps away from the couple when it finally dawns on me why I am so drawn to this man. I walk right over to the couple and stand over them for a moment. Drinking in every single thing in this scene.

The beach, the breeze, the beautiful blonde riding a nice hard cock. Just then, the man reaches his hand up my leg and gently massages me. Pulling my feet such that I am literally standing over him, a leg on each side of his face. I am turned facing the blonde that is fucking him. I am looking directly into her face, watching the expression as she enjoys this fucking.

I pull my sundress up and squat down over his face. Feeling his tongue hungrily lick my clit. It is so wet and swollen from watching these two and slowly sneaking up on them to be invited in. The more he licks my pussy, the harder he thrusts his hips up into the blonde’s pussy. She is screaming in pleasure and I can finally hear her enjoy this cock.

I can tell by the motion that he is cumming. She can't take another moment and climbs off to watch as he pleasures me. My body arched in pleasure as his talented tongue finds every spot that drives me crazy. I lean down and pull the condom off his still hard cock and slide it into my mouth. Thoroughly enjoying a tongue on my clit, his cock in my mouth and the sound of the beach in the background.

I am completely oblivious to the beach around us. If others are watching us, I am not aware of it, nor do I care. He quickly cums in my mouth and I swallow every drop. Cumming a third or forth time as I do so. I climb off the man, look around to see that the blonde is gone. A man is off in the distance, watching us but quickly leaves the beach when he sees me notice him.

I lie down next to him and say "How long have you been here?" He smiles at me and says nothing. He merely starts to get up and help me up as he does so. Brushing the sand off the two of us, he leans forward and kisses me very deeply. I look at him and say "So you turned your cell phone off after we talked?”

You smile again at me and say "I got here a few hours ago. I told you to watch for details on the beach for a reason and I turned my cell phone off because I knew you would call me when you saw sex on the beach." You kiss me again and take my hand. "Would you like to go for a short walk on the beach before we meet up with Jan again? Just you and me alone for a few minutes."

I smile and say "We get to keep Jan for the night?" And you can hear the excitement in my voice. You nod letting me know that we have time if I want some alone. I say “I would enjoy a walk on the beach with you, but not a long one. We have a very sexy blonde waiting."

You tell me she is taking a bubble bath in my room as we speak and will be ready for whatever I have in mind once we get back. You know how badly I have wanted to get her to join us. You also know that I can't wait to get back to the room. So you hold me close and we start our evening walk – both of us anticipating the night to come.

C K & L