Watching Catherine

Story Info
Watched by a mystery man, she likes it.
1.1k words
4.27
25.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Catherine Young looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her beautiful light brown hair hung to her shoulders, framing her face. Just turning 30 this year, she didn't look a day older than 25. That was especially true for her body. She stood 5'9" and 135lbs. She prided herself on her tight rump and her firm C cup breasts. Every now and then, she found a grey hair, but she really didn't care about that.

Catherine Young, PhD, worked for a local community college and taught science. Normally, she had lots of quizzes, homework or tests to grade, but this weekend was hers!

She put on a pair of jeans and baby t-shirt. No sense in getting dressed up if she was just going to stay in, she thought.

Catherine picked up her trashy romance novel that was sitting on the night stand next to her clock, and walked on the creaky, old, wood floors of her house to the living room. Putting the book on the coffee table, she picked up the remote for the stereo. She had some Enya she wanted to listen to.

Catherine went to the kitchen and poured a glass of milk. She closed the refrigerator and glanced out the kitchen window and stopped.

There was a man she didn't recognize standing across the street staring at her house.

Catherine stood there for a moment, watching the man. "What's he looking at," she said to herself.

The guy had to be in his early 30's. He had dark hair and was wearing jeans and button up shirt with rolled sleeves. This man was pretty attractive, but why did he just stand there and stare?

Catherine needed to know why he was there. She opened the front door went out onto the porch. Her eyes never left the guy.

"Hello," he called.

She cocked her head to the side, puzzled. "Hi".

Without moving, he stood there. "Very nice day today, huh?"

Catherine looked up at the sky. It looked like it could rain at any moment. "Yes, a good day for staying inside."

"Right, to read a novel and listen to Enya."

Catherine's mouth dropped open. Was it coincidence that he had picked the very same thing she was going to be doing? She stared.

A large motor home drove by, blocking her view of the man. Once it had passed, the guy was no where to be seen.

Catherine looked up and down the street but still did not see a trace of him. She shivered. What had just happened? Was she hallucinating? That guy had been there! He knew what she was going to do that day! Who was he?

It started raining.

Catherine took one last look up and down the street then went back inside of her house. She spent the rest of the day reading, cleaning her house and reading some more. She had finished one book at around 8:30 that evening and started another.

Sitting in a very plush chair, Catherine had her legs curled under her. Light from a lamp illuminated the pages and Enya still played softly in the background.

Catherine had light a few candles earlier. The flames seemed to dance to the beat of the enchanting music.

The book Catherine was reading was getting pretty sexually graphic. This, along with the candles and the music, was having quite an effect on her. She had a feeling as if someone was watching her...wanting her. Catherine closed her eyes and sucked in a deep breath. She imagined it was the guy from across the street. She shivered.

Catherine put the book down on the coffee table and gathered the lite candles. She decided that she was going to take a long, hot, candle lite bath and relieve some of the sexual tension she was feeling.

She placed the candles around the bathroom and the garden tub, and turned on the water. Catherine put in a couple drops of bubble bath from Victoria's Secret and the water began to foam up. The tub filled up quickly while she undressed.

The water was warm enough to turn the skin red when Catherine slipped her lean, sexy body into the bubbles.

She inhaled deeply the sensual strawberries and champagne foam. Catherine spread her legs widely so her knees were sticking out of the water. She gently started rubbing her breasts. She traced a long finger around her nipple and cupped at the fullness. Her other hand ran down her neck, around her breast to her stomach.

Catherine didn't realize that she was indeed being watched.

While her left hand caressed her breast, her right hand moved slowly down to her center of pleasure. She spread her lips with her fingers, dipping one finger into her wet pussy. Catherine closed her eyes, letting her mouth open slightly to sigh.

Her fingers came back up to rub slowly on her clit. Electricity ran through her body. She imagined the mystery man making love to her. She imagined that he was gentle and took his time. That he would kiss every square inch of her body, sucking, licking.

Catherine's ears began to buzz, almost as if someone was whispering. She thought it was her imagination. She liked it.

She was stroking her clit faster now, getting very caught up in her 'day dream'. Catherine imagined that he had a thick cock with a big head that he teased her with. Running it over her clit between her lips, and then to her pussy where he would enter her slightly then pull out. He would do this until she ached for him to take her.

Catherine's breath was coming heavy, her mouth was opened wider. Her finger furiously stroked her clit while her other hand gently pinched and pulled at her nipple.

The whispering in her ear continued.

Finally, in her imagination, he entered her. He did it slowly. She could feel his head push deeper and deeper inside of her, filling her.

Catherine gasped. She was at her peak. As she stroked on, her orgasm hit. "OH MY GOD," she cried out. Her body shook violently as her fingers continued to manipulate her clit. Water splashed about her body. This was the strongest climax she had in a while. Normally, it took her quite a time to get off. Catherine's finger began to slow down as her orgasm subsided. "Mmmmmm.." she purred. She lay in the water, blinking lazily. Her thoughts went back to the man. She wondered where he was. She wondered what he would think if he knew she was thinking about him in such a way.

Catherine pulled herself from the water, drying off with a big, fluffy towel. She got ready for bed quickly, as she was tired now. The large bed was soft and cool as Catherine covered her body. She turned off the light.

Eyes still watched Catherine, even in the dark...