Watching Ch. 01

Story Info
Luke's obsession with watching Nina pay's off.
6.3k words
4.77
27.2k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aliparks
aliparks
28 Followers

Luke crushed his empty beer can and tossed it into the back of his Chevy truck. She was late, and he was beginning to wonder if she had plans after work that differed from her week night routine. He watched Nina's windows with expectant eyes, drawing hard on his cigarette, and thinking about the last two years. He was here as often as he could be, and she never failed to unknowingly giver him a very sexual show.

The familiar twinge of desire stirred in his pants, but the sour taste of disappointment quickly repelled it. Raking his hand through is unruly dark hair, Luke decided he would have to watch another night. His fingers closed around the key, as he swallowed his disappointment; he would have to sneak over to Carla's window, and hope her nosey father wasn't home. He could at least kiss her, and touch her soft skin before he had to go to work. That would have to be enough for tonight.

Carla was boring when it came to sex in comparison to Nina. When he'd lost his virginity to Carla, he had expected to experience what Nina does to the men that she brought home. Much to his disappointment she had just laid underneath him, mimicking sounds that she had heard from porn, pretending to enjoy what he was doing. He imagined Nina the entire time. Carla was sweet and could be fun, but when it came to sex she was frigid and unresponsive.

His truck, older than himself by ten years, sputtered to life coughing and groaning. Sighing heavily, he started to back up out of the empty lot across the street from the window he watched, when he seen the lights come on. Feeling a sense of relief that surprised him, Luke killed the engine, and settled back against the vinyl seat.

Nina was 40 now making her 20 years his senior, but she was the most beautiful, sexually inclined women he had ever seen. He watched her through her always open curtains, and remembered the first time he had seen her in all her glory. Almost two years ago she had paid him $30.00 to pull the weeds, mow the grass and lay some gravel around her house.

Luke shifted his weight in the cab of his truck as the memory stirred his desire. He watched Nina walk through her living room and into the kitchen, where she poured herself a glass of wine and rolled her head back and forth on her sagging shoulders with her eyes closed. She leaned against her counter rubbing her neck, as he encouraged his memory.

He remembered exactly the way she looked, through her bathroom window on that hot summer day. He had crouched just underneath it behind a small shrub. She sat on an oversized chair near her bathtub, her cotton summer dress pulled down to expose her firm, braless breasts, her fingers tugging at her nipples, while the fingers of her other hand stroked the folds of her pussy. Her gorgeous legs were spread loosely, her dress bunched around her slender waist; her mouth slightly parted.

A slight smile curved his lips at the memory as he watched her. On that summer day, he had only been walking by looking for weeds, when he was rewarded with the show. At the time he had still been a shy, skinny, bean pole with an acne problem, thus still a virgin. It had been the first time he had seen her naked and before that day he had only masturbated to his fathers Hustler, and Playboy magazines.

His jaw clenched as he remembered in detail watching her please herself that first time, slipping her fingers over her clit in circular motions. He had stood mesmerized in the hot sun, rubbing his instantly hard cock through his shorts. His tongue hard, and a desire like he'd never felt before, settled in his stomach, burning as if on fire. Luke smiled at the memory of standing outside her window, grunting, viciously rubbing, and completely oblivious to anything around him other then the way her fingers dipped into her cunt, massaging, as her breasts heaved with her heavy breaths. He could still see her pussy lips glistening with her juices, the way her hips moved in tiny circles and how she trapped her clit between her fingers, rolling it softly as he held his aching hard-on, stroking the length of it in long jerking motions.

Luke shifted again in his truck, and adjusted his hard on. Nina sipped from her wine glass and smoked a cigarette; still in her kitchen. He sighed as anticipation poked at him; his memory pressing on.

He remembered the way his knees wobbled, as he watched her pull her breasts close enough to her face to allow her darting tongue to skim across her large dark nipples. He had jerked feverishly on his cock, clenching his teeth and seeing stars, as her delicate fingers expertly moved at her center. He remembered trying to slow his jerk when his balls tightened to prolong the experience but he couldn't. It felt too good. He was lightheaded and swayed as his cock spewed long ropes of cum all over the side of her house.

That had been the first of two. He couldn't take his eyes off her and continued to watch her, as her painted toe's curled, her breasts bouncing slightly as she rubbed her fingers through the slick wetness of her pussy. Her soft moans and whimpers made it hard for him to breathe and only minutes later his cotton shorts once again tented around his cock. Anxiously, he had pumped it through a loose fist, a little slower this time as her head collided with the back of her chair; her chestnut colored hair spilling over her slender shoulders to rest against her perfectly supple breasts.

He had squeezed and pulled on his throbbing cock as she rocked her hips against her own fingers, circling them around her swollen clit. Her tan skin shinny from the sheen of sweat that covered her, added to his excitement. He remembered how her breaths started coming in shallow pants, and her body began to tremble, as she moaned, beckoning her own orgasm. It was when her thighs began to tremble and her body tensed that he began jerking his cock uncontrollably. His hand was a blur on his cock as her body trembled and tightened. He could see the muscles in her stomach contract as her moans got louder.

He thought she looked in his direction when he moaned, releasing his second round of thick hot cum all over the wall and his shorts. Wishful thinking on his part he was sure.

It was hard to talk to her after that, he stumbled over words, and forgot sometimes how to walk when he was in her presence. After that day, watching Nina became almost a sort of obsession. She almost never failed to let him down.

Luke sighed as his memory faded and unzipped the constricting material of his jeans, shifting a little to allow enough room for his aching cock to spring from its confines. He skimmed the tip of it with his fingers pulling slightly, and enjoying the hot pulsing rips of pleasure that shot through his groin as he watched her now, and remembered her then.

He watched from the darkness of his truck as Nina let her hair fall from her up do, and slipped out of her heels. Luke lazily pumped the head of his cock through his fist as she downed the rest of her wine and poured another glass, before padding back into the living room. He wondered if she would have a visitor tonight or if she would take care of herself. He hoped it was the latter. He liked watching her being fucked by the men she brought home, but watching her fuck herself always produced his best orgasms. He groaned quietly, tightening his grip around his cock, and pulled a little faster in anticipation.

His gaze fell over her legs still toned and beautiful, as Nina padded into her living room where she sat on the arm of her couch and her eyes closed. He frequently thought about what it would be like to push them apart and lick the folds of her pussy. Slowly tease her the way she had teased him for the last two years. He wanted so badly to flick his tongue over her clit, lap up the sweet juice that dripped from her and fuck her with his tongue.

He bit his bottom lip as he watched her hand rest on her breasts and slowed his pace knowing she would take her time. He watched her finger glide along the hem of her blouse, up over her collar bone then along the side of her neck. He smiled with tantalizing anticipation, and entertained the idea of knocking on her door. Nina's movement dissipated the thought like a cloud of smoke, as she disappeared down the hall. He teased his cock, massaging just under the head allowing his desire to mount, until she returned; he knew she would, she always did.

Nina returned wearing only an over sized tee shirt and a pair of white cotton panties, carrying a refilled glass of whine. She looked relaxed and he couldn't wait for her to touch herself. Grabbing the head of his cock, he squeezed it gently and forced it past his fingers, imagining what her soft lips would feel like wrapped around it. He groaned hoarsely at the thought, sexual desire flooding him. His muscles tight and breathing heavy, he watched her intently.

Nina picked up the remote and settled onto the couch. He watched her, silently urging her to release the tension of the day. As if reading his mind, she threw one leg over the arm of the couch and let her legs fall open. From where he sat he had a perfect view and could almost see the outlines of her pussy through the thin white cotton. He rolled his hand over the bulbous head of his cock and reminded himself to take it slow.

He watched intently as Nina moved both of her hands to her breasts and skimmed her palms over her nipples. She let her head fall against the couch, and Luke felt his desire rumble louder through his chest, he knew now the show had begun. He clenched his jaw as the familiar need enveloped him. His temperature rose, and his breathing became uneven.

"Pace it, damn it," He scolded himself out loud. He watched Nina dip her finger into her wine then slowly pushed her panties to the side. "Oh yeah, that's it baby," Luke whispered into the cab of his truck.

The thought of licking the wine off her swollen clit was enough to make the veins in his cock bulge. Finding a steady pace he rhythmically pulled and squeezed his cock as he watched Nina's lips fall open slightly. Her hand moved slowly under the sheer material of her cotton panties while the other snaked under her shirt. Luke knew she was tugging her perfect nipples and wished she'd take her panties off. He wanted to see her wet pussy.

She rocked her hips slightly. She gripped her panties and pulled them to the side further, dipping her thumb slowly into her pussy and pushing her index finger slowly into her ass. Her back arched against the couch and her mouth opened a little further making him groan. She massaged the thin layer of skin between the two holes and Luke thought he could feel her heat from the cab of his truck. Heat swamped his body, and he squeezed his cock harder, slowly forcing it through a tight fist, imagining pushing it into her ass.

An image from two nights ago flashed in his mind of Nina on her knees, her fingers at her pussy, her mouth hungrily sucking on the cock of a lucky man. He quickened his pace, the image of her touching herself paired with the flash back of her cock sucking skills made his balls tighten, his stomach flutter. The first pearls of pre cum erupted into his palm on an up stroke and Luke slowed his pace to a light massage as he smeared it over his shaft.

Nina continued to stroke her sweet pussy, her face relaxing as she pushed harder and faster. He twitched against the cold vinyl of his seat as he jerked his fist back up his cock. He watched her tremble and knew she was close. Both of her hands moved between her legs, her toes curled. He pulled hard and fast on his throbbing cock, moaning loudly now, and cursing the fogging wind shield. He watched her back arch further, and knew she was screaming when she threw her head back and fucked her cunt with her slender fingers. Luke jerked up hard as the first wave of his orgasm pumped from his cock; he groaned loud and felt his face twist as white hot explosions tore through his body. His muscles tensed, another shot of cum spewing from his cock and onto his tee shirt. He groaned louder as another rope of cum covered his fist. He watched Nina relax and smiled at the fact that they had cum together.

"As always Nina, it's been a pleasure," he whispered into the now cold cab of his truck, still holding his spent cock.

Grabbing a McDonald's napkin from the glove department, he cleaned up his mess, and glanced back into Nina's window. His breath caught in this throat and he froze when his eyes met hers. Was she watching him? She couldn't be its too dark. She couldn't possibly see him. He sat completely still, and his heart almost stopped when he watched her point at him, and then when she moved it back and forth as if to tell him to come here, his heat leapt from its place in his chest and crashed hard against his ribs. She was smiling at him. Was he imaging shit? He opened the door to his truck and stepped out, still watching her and shoving his still raging hard on back into his jeans. Her smile widened, before she turned away from the window and disappeared into the kitchen. Luke practically sprinted across the street then stalled at her door. He didn't know whether he should knock or just go in. He decided to knock.

He tried to understand, put the pieces together but in the end gave up as his mind raced.

At her door he stood trying to calm his nerves, absently pushing his fingers through his hair, and just when he brought his knuckles to the door, she opened it. Her smile was wide, her eyes bright.

"Come on in Luke," she said playfully then turned away from the door, leaving it wide open.

Luke smiled nervously and followed, closing the door behind him. He wiped his sweaty palms down the front of his jeans and his legs felt like rubber as he walked towards the kitchen. He stalled for a second and looked at his truck through her living room window. He couldn't see the inside of it, in fact he could barely make it out as a truck.

"Do you want a beer, or something," he heard her ask from the kitchen.

Luke swallowed past the lump that insisted on lodging itself in his throat, and took a deep breath. "Sure, I'd love one," he told her hearing the nervousness in his own voice as he entered the kitchen.

Nina leaned against the counter, her glass refilled and a cold beer sitting beside it. He watched her hair fall loosely around her face, and felt his nerves subside as arousal reclaimed him.

"Did you enjoy watching tonight Luke?" she asked a faint smile playing at the corners of her lips.

"The question totally caught him off guard. "I -- um, well I was just..." he let his words trail, what could he say.

A cheeky smile bloomed beautifully on her face, as she pushed her long hair off her shoulders. "I know what you were doing Luke. Sorry I kept you waiting tonight. Long day at the office," she said casually.

Her words fell from her lips like soft rose petals, and Luke's cock instantly grew hard, throbbing against his zipper. He was completely shocked at her admission but it turned it him on instantly.

"Did you think I didn't know you watch me?" she asked quietly, dangling his beer from her fingertips. A sensual smile played on her face, her blue green eyes soft and inviting, yet smoldering.

"Umm... what do you mean?" His question tumbled from his suddenly very dry mouth, and he again pushed his hands nervously through his hair.

She giggled softly as she rounded the counter, moving across the kitchen floor with the grace of a goddess, still dangling his beer. "I've been expecting you to make a move Luke," she said coming to a stop only an inch from his chest. She smiled coyly as she wiped the cum off his tee shirt and seductively licked it from her fingertip.

Luke's face flushed with a raw mixture of embarrassment and desire. "You knew I was... out there?" He asked feeling overwhelmed, yet more sexually aroused then he'd ever been in his life.

Her sexy smile widened as she pushed his beer into his chest. "Honey, I know you've been watching me since the first time," she said, her eyes tormenting him with their sensual allure.

Luke took the beer but said nothing. He didn't know what to say. He stared down at her as she watched him her bare feet twisting on the hard wood floor. The smell of her was intoxicating in itself, a soft vanilla mixed with the sweet fruity smell of her wine intertwining deliciously with the overwhelming smell of her sex.

"I think I've been pretty patient Luke. I know I turn you on, because you're here almost every night. Haven't you ever wondered why I always leave my curtains open and stay where I know you can see me?" she spoke slowly and swayed just a little. "Tonight, I need you."

Her words hit him hard and he blinked in surprise. "I didn't know... I mean...," he let his words trail and chugged from his beer.

Nina smiled and put her hand against his chest. He looked down at the top of her head trying to comprehend what she had just told him. She traced her finger down the center of his torso until she reached the bottom of his tee shirt then lifted it dipping her hand underneath to rest against his bare stomach.

"You waited for me tonight," she said, her voice taking on a husky tone. "Thanks."

He wanted to touch her so badly. A bead of sweat formed at his brow. "Um, well, I really wanted to watch you tonight." His words sounded strange, confused almost and he swallowed hard past the lump in his throat.

"How about you do more then watch tonight?" Her eyes held his gaze, slightly unfocused yet raging with the promise of sexual bliss. The blue of her eyes gave way to the grayish green and swirled the way a storm does when its gathering strength before it strikes.

He couldn't speak. He could barely breathe. He knew she wasn't asking a question, but more like making a statement and nodded his head eager to oblige. Her fingers felt hot as they skimmed over his chest, and as his cock responded to her touch he prayed that he could please her.

"Your shoulders have really filled out," she told him tracing her fingers along his rigid muscles, before pulling them back down the center of his chest. "I can't wait to see you shirtless."

Luke watched her tongue drag over her top lip and clenched his jaw as his entire body tensed. He knew he was trembling slightly, in shock maybe, or anticipation and hoped that she didn't notice.

"Luke; touch me," she said allowing her hand to fall from his chest as she sipped from her glass.

Luke watched her throat work as she emptied her wine glass, admiring the fragility and softness of it. He felt blood rush to his cock as he put his beer on the counter. His hands snaked easily around her waist and as he hoisted her onto the counter, she giggled in surprise.

He pushed her legs open and positioned himself between them. Nina's body shimmied closer to him, a barely audible purr of approval escaping past her lips. Luke cupped his shaky hands around her face and kissed her, tasting her, lingering on her lips. He visibly trembled at the softness of her skin, and his head swam with desire.

Her lips parted inviting him to slip his tongue into her mouth. She wrapped her legs around his waist as their kiss deepened, and pressed the cotton of her panties against the ridge of his rock hard cock. He moved his hands under her tee-shirt, his jaw clenching, throbbing at the hinges as an overwhelming urge to throw her on the ground and ravish her body pushed at him.

Nina hummed a sweet sound as Luke pressed the palms of his hands against her erect nipples and let out a shaky breath. Her body felt like it was getting warmer under his touch, by the second. Eagerly he pinched her hard nipples, tugging on them like he had watched her do to herself so many times. A rush of adrenaline raced through his veins, his desire burned in his stomach.

aliparks
aliparks
28 Followers
12