Watching Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted his head to watch her. The green of her eyes gave way to a darker grayish tint, swirling the way a storm does when its gathering strength before it strikes. She shimmed closer to him until her breasts were pressed against his chest.

"I thought about this moment so many times," she said dreamily.

He didn't say anything, because he wasn't sure he could. Their lips met again and Luke felt her tongue expertly massaged his. He shifted his weight as his erection pressed painfully against the zipper of his jeans, the need to have her, roared through him, tearing at his control.

His hands moved faster along her skin, until her nipples were locked between his fingers. He squeezed them hard then softened his grasp when he saw pain in her eyes.

"I'm sorry," he slurred.

"Luke, don't apologize," she told him quietly, her eyes falling to his lips.

Her hand closed around the outline of his cock through his jeans, making him suck in a raspy, sharp, uneven breath. She squeezed slightly rubbing the length of him; he could feel the desire in her touch and knew that he needed more. His hands moved fiercely back down her body, skimming her flat belly, around her firm hips to her tight ass. Her smile widened when he lifted her against him. He felt himself tremble with need as he pulled her off the counter and carried her into the living room, where he eased her onto her couch. He smiled at the expression on her face then walked to the window and closed her blinds. He heard her laugh in response.

Dropping to his knees in front of her he grabbed her tee shirt and lifted it over her head and up her arms, throwing it to the side. Her braless breasts bounced as he drank in the sight, every curve, every goose bump, and ever freckle on her beautiful body. Her smooth skin, felt like silk as he tentatively moved his hands to her waist, her dark nipples hard and pointing at him. She smiled and let her head fall against the back of the couch as she watched him. Her exposed throat called to him, and as he leaned over her, she opened her legs to allow him to get closer.

Luke kissed her throat as he moved his rough hands over her belly softly. She arched her back slightly, pushing her head into the couch as he licked the length of her neck, kissing, biting and sucking. She tasted faintly of salt, and he couldn't get enough. His tongue hard, he eagerly ran it over her collar bones and the soft crevasse between them, sucking in ragged, hoarse breaths between kisses.

When he began to pull away Nina closed her fist with a hand full of his hair and held him there.

"Don't stop," she breathed and pushed her pelvis against his. "Yes, good Luke... just like that," she murmured when his tongue once again traveled her collar bone. Her hand moved to his cock, and she stroked the length of it from the outside of his jeans.

"Mmmm," she purred, paying special attention to the throbbing head of his bursting cock.

Shuddering in response to the thunderous bolt of desire tearing through him, Luke swallowed hard, and pulled away to meet her gaze. He caressed her hard nipples, then bent over her once again to suckle them.

God yes Luke, Oh that feels so good," she whined her words heavy and almost coarse. Her fingers tangled in his hair, as he moved his mouth to her breasts; her soft moans encouraged him to continue as he closed his lips around the caramel colored pearls standing hard at the tip of her tear drop breasts. He thought his cock would split, as he suckled on the hard flesh.

He listened to her moans get louder as he flicked his tongue over one then the other, sucking them into his mouth. He felt beads of sweat form on his forehead, and his whole body seemed to vibrate. He felt dizzy with desire and sucked in a long breath of vanilla scented air in an attempt to clear his head. He could feel the sexuality seep from Nina, feel her heat and the desire that matched his own.

His tongue circled her nipples, as his hands moved up the soft smooth skin of her legs, and thought his cock would rip a whole in his jeans when she spread them further at his touch. He couldn't stop his fingers from frantically seeking out the hot, wet center between them, and froze at the heat he felt there. Resting his head against her breasts he groaned loudly from somewhere deep with in him.

He pulled his head away from her breasts and pushed past her panties to explore the silky, slick flesh with his fingers as Nina groped at the zipper of his jeans. Her hips jutted forward when he found her hard and swollen clit. His lungs burned and his legs felt weak as he gently circled the growing bud, listening to the uneven, heavy breaths Nina sucked past her parted lips.

He heard the zipper of his jeans open, and almost yelled with relief when his cock sprang from the opening. He groaned when he felt her fingers close around his cock, and plunged two fingers into her soaked cunt when she squeezed. He pushed his hips towards her, needing to feel her hand travel the length of his shaft, and began trying to fuck her hand as his fingers slid back to her clit, wet with her juices.

Nina clamped down harder on his shaft, "There's no hurry Luke, let's just take our time," she whispered.

Luke slowed his hips, feeling slightly frustrated. He had wanted her for two years, taking his time might be a little far fetched, he thought as he watched her eyes, thick with haze.

"Tell me what you want," he said shakily, clenching his jaw.

Nina smiled and leaned forward to kiss his neck then the line of his jaw, his cock still nestled in the palm of her hand. She leaned back against the couch and looked at him, a sensual smile playing at her lips. "I want you take your shirt off then taste my pussy Luke. Would you like to know what it tastes like?"

"Yes, ma'am," her said thickly. Luke immediately pulled his shirt off and watched as her eyes flicked across his bare shoulders and chest. He watched her sit up to move her hands gracefully across his chest and over his quaking shoulders. She pressed her face into the thin dark patch of hair at the center of his chest and inhaled deeply, before allowing herself to fall back against the couch.

Luke wasted no time pulling her panties away from her body, his heart thumping as she lifted her ass so that he could pull them down her legs. He paused, when she opened her legs allowing him to take in the sight. He had seen her pussy many times before, but never this close, and never waiting for him. Her lips glistened with her arousal; her well manicured hair framed it perfectly, a little triangle seemingly pointing to the prize. His eyes nervously flicked back up to hers, she said nothing but her smile widened, her eyes twinkling. Luke moved his head between her thighs and inhaled deeply, feeling a little light headed as the sweet smell of her sex filled his head.

His tongue snaked out from between his lips, and traveled down the soft opening of her pussy. The taste was unlike anything, and better then he imagined it would be. His tongue moved along the soft wet skin, unsure of his destination. She moaned, rocking her hips slightly as he explored her pussy, flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue before dragging it this way then that way. Lost in a frenzy of need he buried his face, pressing his nose against her clit as he licked her everywhere. Her whimpers and moans made him dizzy.

He grabbed his aching cock and stroked it tight and long, as her thighs pressed against his cheeks squeezing a little. She held his head between her thighs and he felt her fingers on either side of his tongue forming and upside down V with her fingers positioning her clit at the top.

"Lick between my fingers Luke, soft and gentle," she whispered. Her words sounded slurred and Luke wondered if it was the alcohol or him that slurred them.

He released his grip on his cock, and eagerly obliged to Nina's demands. He moved his tongue down the designated path she directed him to, lapping her sweet juices. Her moans fueled his hunger as he caught her clit between his lips.

"Oh god, yes Luke like that, just like that," she moaned through gasps, her hips moving against his face soaking his chin.

Her encouragement rang like music to his ears and he struggled not to stand and thrust his cock into her. He repeated the motions that got her squirming harder and moaning louder until she begged him to finger her cunt.

Luke pushed two fingers into her, and immediately felt her walls clench around them. His head swam as she shook and quivered. He fucked her with his fingers and licked her clit until it throbbed against his mouth. A rush of warm liquid soaked his fingers, and she screamed, her body literally shaking.

"Oh my God yes," he whispered, watching her face, her eyes flutter, her mouth softly moving into the shape of an O.

He smiled awkwardly at Nina when their eyes met again, and he wondered what she was thinking as her hazy eyes seemed to look through him.

"That was the best orgasm I've had in a long time Luke, very good," she said, her words lazy.

Luke felt confidence fill him and hoped she was telling the truth, something told him she was. He watched her breasts as she sucked in deep breaths and slumped against the couch. He wanted to beg her to touch him. The desire to move between her legs and thrust his cock deep inside her was almost too much.

"Will you show me now Luke?" she asked as she sat up slowly. Her eyes were wide now and bright as she looked up at him, the pads of finger tips traveling his back and shoulders.

Luke brought his fingers to his mouth while holding her gaze, and sucked the thick warm liquid from them. He watched her, as her soft, slender hand wrapped around the shaft of throbbing cock.

"Nina will you suck my cock," he asked speaking with more confidence then he felt. He smiled at her, almost regretting his question, as she looked up at him; surprise evident in her green eyes. It wasn't there long though and gave way to mischief, as she smiled playfully. Every muscle in his body throbbed in anticipation of his first blow job. A blow job that he would get from Nina, the woman he'd fantasized about for two years.

Nina scooted to the edge of the couch, "Stand," she demanded.

Luke stood on trembling knees, and found himself starring at the top of her head. He closed his eyes, his knees feeling as though they might fail him at any moment. A groan collected in his throat at the exact moment he felt her lips close around the head of cock. She played there sucking just the head into her warm mouth, twisting her tongue around it.

"Oh Jesus," he murmured. He knew that it wouldn't take much at all before he was blowing his load into the back of her throat. She suckled on it teasing him, bringing her lips halfway down his shaft, before pulling up slowly. She moaned twisting her head as she rubbed against the underside of his shaft with her tongue.

Pleasure surged through him and his legs trembled. He didn't know pleasure like this existed and was unable to stop himself from pushing into her mouth. He thrust his hips against her face and grabbed the back of her head. He fucked her mouth as his mind reeled from an unknown kind of pleasure; Pleasure that ripped and raced through his body. His cock throbbed in her throat, as he pushed her head back down. He felt helpless to control the animalistic need he now felt.

He knew he had to slow down, but couldn't as he watched his cock slide in and out of her warm, soft mouth. She eagerly sucked, taking it to the back of her throat and twisting her mouth all the way back up.

"Nina, Nina I'm going to cum," he said through clenched teeth. He grabbed her hair and tried to stop her, but she wasn't stoppable.

"Ummhmm," she purred as she pulled herself from his grasp.

Luke's body erupted, his blood burning red hot through his veins as he pumped his cock into her mouth. Bright white flashes blurred his vision, his body trembled as his orgasm raced from his balls and into the shaft of his cock. He threw his head back and groaned loudly as Nina's mouth worked hard to collect every drop. Rope after rope hit the back of her throat and Luke felt like he might pass out. He jerked, with spasm like movements, as her tongue darted to collect the last of his cum from the head of his now overly sensitive cock. His legs trembled as he stood completely still.

"Holly fuck," he breathed finally when she stood up, her eyes smoldering.

She pressed herself against him and slipped her tongue between his lips, kissing him hard, and with passion. "You'll never forget that," she whispered into his ear before turning away from him, and disappearing into the kitchen.

Luke watched her back until he couldn't see it anymore then pulled his pants back up. He smiled to himself as he ran his fingers through his hair, and then followed her into the kitchen. She stood completely naked, causing his breath the stall, pouring herself another glass of whine, a cold beer dangling from her other hand.

"You blow my mind," he said more to himself then to her. He watched a lazy smile stretch slowly across her face. "I can't believe you've know all this time that I watch you," he told her meaning ever word.

He watched her throat as she drank from her glass, then took a long swallow from his cold beer. His gaze fell to her slender fingers as she pulled a cigarette from a drawer. Handing him one, he accepted and waited patiently for her to light it.

"Why did you think that I always left my curtains open?" she asked sexily shrugging her naked, and very soft shoulders.

Luke contemplated her question as his eyes skimmed her beautiful collar bones, her shoulders, so petite, fragile. Finally he shrugged, "I guess I never really thought about it." He took another drink as another question occurred to him. "What about the men you bring home? Do they know?"

Nina smiled. "No, but they wouldn't have gotten what they did had you not been watching."

Luke folded her into his arms and held her. It was still hard to believe that it was happening.

The clock in the kitchen chimed and Luke pulled away. "Fuck, I'm supposed to be at work!"

"So, call in tonight, I was hoping you'd stay."

Luke thought for a moment, lost in the deep sea of her eyes. "I can't," he said regretfully. "I'll get fired if I don't show... I'm already on thin ice."

"Call me tomorrow?"

"Absolutely," Luke said as he grabbed his shirt and finished his beer.

"I want the rest of you," she said teasingly.

Luke smiled. When he left her house that night, it was hard to think about anything else and he couldn't wait to see her again. The whole night while he stocked the shelves of the warehouse, he thought about what had happened and what was coming.

To be continued...

12