Watching Ch. 02

Story Info
Narrator becomes the voyeur.
810 words
4.38
11.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CGDavid
CGDavid
35 Followers

Last Tuesday, I was feeling horny again, not having had any since the previous Thursday when Katy came over and I fucked her in front of the window so my neighbor across the street could see us.

I wondered if she would be watching, even though it wasn't Thursday.

Katy was busy, as were Georgina and Sabrina, both of whom did not even answer their phones.

I couldn't wait. I needed release.

I picked out a porno, put it in the DVD player and set up so that I didn't make a mess. I opened the shades that had covered the window while I was at work. It was dark out now, just as dark as it had been when I first performed for her.

I left the light on so she could see, if she was home. The light was out across the way. There wasn't even a flicker of the television. I didn't care. I needed to come.

I stripped out of my clothes as the first scene cued up on my television screen. Jenna Jameson was playing a secretary, while Steven St. Croix and some new girl named Tabitha started to kiss on a couch while waiting to go into another room to meet with their lawyer.

They didn't make it to the other room, running their hands over each other's bodies. After a moment or two, St. Croix stood and whipped his dick out and Tabitha took it between her lips, sucking on the head and then pulling his cock deeper into her mouth.

Jenna was looking on and had come out to the front of the desk, seating her shapely ass on the edge.

I wrapped a hand around my hardening cock and poured some lube over the length with my other hand.

Tabitha was crouched down, taking St. Croix's cock deeper down her throat. She wasn't wearing any panties and had started to finger herself. Jenna was unbuttoning her blouse and running a hand inside to pinch at her nipples.

My own cock was so slick that my hand had no trouble gliding up and down the length as I stood in front of the window, gazing across the street, hoping she would come home soon. There was still no light in the window.

When I turned back to the tv, Jenna was on her knees behind Tabitha, who had now stood up and bent over, still with St. Croix's meat between her lips. Jenna was fingering the other girl, lapping the juices seeping out of her pussy.

Just then, I noticed the light come on across the way. I saw her figure and knew she was looking directly at me.

She turned on a second light and, instead of the usual silhouette, I could now see her face, her beautiful face.

I could see that she was undressing herself. I forgot all about the porno, except to turn off the sound. If I was going to come, I wanted to come to what the woman across the street did to herself and not to Jenna, Steven and Tabitha.

The woman across the way was completely naked, her nimble fingers working over her breasts, which were quite real. She had a classic hourglass shape, kept herself that way by working out, I supposed.

My hand slowed its pace. I didn't want to come just yet.

Slowly, teasingly, she let a hand drift down from one of her breasts, down the skin of her stomach, slowly to her hip and then down to her thigh.

I briefly wondered what had possessed her to allow me to see her. I shoved the thought aside as I watched her hand move over to touch her cunt.

I heard myself gasp. I shivered and moaned as I worked myself.

Her fingers slid up and down her outer lips, drifting across them ever-so-lightly. I wanted her to ram her fingers up her cunt and I wanted to watch her orgasm again and again. But she was a tease. It made me want her. I wished she were here and those were my fingers.

Slowly still, she pushed a finger inside of herself and withdrew, pushed inside again and held it there then withdrew.

She raised the finger to her lips and sucked on it.

I nearly came at that moment but was barely able to hold back.

She licked two fingers and put them back at her entrance and then they disappeared inside of her pussy. In and out, in and out, she pumped with precision.

My pace had increased and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and then I came, even as she continued to manipulate herself. My spunk flew from the end of my penis and coated part of the window.

I continued to watch her fingers piston in and out of her pussy.

CGDavid
CGDavid
35 Followers