Watching Cheryl Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife meets a black guy she met on a dating site.
2.5k words
4.11
120.2k
60
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,803 Followers

The house is so damn quiet this morning. It's really strange not having the kids running and screaming throughout the house on a Saturday morning. We got four of them to be exact. Millie how is four, Johnny is six, Mary and Donny are the twins at eight. I can only imagine what my Mother and Dad are going through at this very moment.

They were pleased to take them for the weekend. This is the first time my parents have had all four of our kids over at once. I can see my Mom now fixing breakfast like she did when I was that young. Probably cooking oatmeal at this very second.

I'm John and my wife Cheryl and I have been married for eight years now. We met in college and waited about a year after we graduated and found jobs to get married. Although we lived together for that year.

I found Cheryl sexy as hell when I first saw her one morning walking across the campus on her way to a class. I remember the tight jeans she wore that morning and the way her full ass swung with each step she took. Guys from all directions had their eyes glued to her ass as she walked across the courtyard.

I remember making eye contact with Cheryl as she walked by the bench I was sitting at as I watched her boobs bounce up and down under that pink sweater she was wearing. It was a cool fall morning. The sun was shinning and it was my first day as a freshman. All I could think about that day was those tight jeans and the full round ass that that made those jeans speak that morning.

OK. The tits were nice too and unlike most men I did notice her green eyes. Later that day we ran into each other again and I finally got up enough nerve to introduce myself. Turned out she was very nice and from the next town in Michigan from where I lived. We started talking and I finally asked her out that evening.

I guess you could say for a college guy I was kind of a nerd. We went to a concert in the park that evening and ate at this little silver diner in the heart of downtown Ann Arbor. We even held hands on the way back to her dorm that night. I can still remember that first kiss.

Yes. I had sex on my mind that evening but I figured there would be plenty of time to figure that out. As I said. I was really a nerd and didn't have a clue on how to go about getting into those tight jeans. I felt lucky enough kissing this gorgeous blonde woman that evening let alone getting into her pants.

Cheryl did wear another sweater that evening. It was extremely shear and I remember you could see her black bra in the sun light. The bra was really shear and her nipples were poking out most of the time. I really figured this woman was way ahead of me as far as the sex department. I later learned that my evaluation was wrong when she told me she was a virgin a few nights after that first date. That was the first time we ever talked about sex and I learned that she was just a scared and naive as I was about the subject.

Got my first blow job a couple weeks later. We didn't have sex for almost two months to the day we met. I remember buying condoms at this little drug store down on Main St. I sure felt embarrassed paying for them. This older woman behind the counter kept staring at me as I pulled out my money. I could only imagine what she was thinking. Of coarse I included a pack of gum and a couple candy bars. I didn't want to just through a pack of condoms on the counter by themselves.

Anyway. That was twelfth years ago and four kids later. Cheryl is still a head turner at thirty years old. I might say that she has matured in all the best ways. Even after four kids, she was very adamant about working out and staying in shape after each pregnancy. All the hard work has certainly paid off because she still fools a lot of people about her age and being the mother of four kids.

Cheryl loves sex which is good for me and we are both open about our sexual desires and fantasies which brings us up to date on why the kids are gone to their Grandparents house this weekend. Let me explain. Cheryl and I hide no secrets and although neither of us ever cheated on our partner we've always been honest with each other when something turns us on. An example would be that we both like to fantasize about having sex with other people during love making. I guess that's somewhat natural with a lot of married couples. It's just that Cheryl and I would talk about it with each other when we had those fantasies.

I recently made a confession to Cheryl that caught her totally by surprise. I told her one night after we made love that I thought it would be exciting to watch her make love to another man. She laughed it off that night as just a fantasy but one of us would bring it up during sex. Sometimes as a joke or just fantasy talk like couples sometimes have to enhance their sex life.

Out conversations grew longer about the subject as time went on until we were finally discussing the possibility of actually going through with it. Cheryl started telling me about the kind of guys that turned her on and even confessed about fantasizing about sex with a couple of our friends. We both knew we couldn't involve anyone we knew.

One evening we actually laid on the bed with our laptop looking through these personal adds of single men and women on this dating site we found. I encouraged Cheryl to browse through the pictures of men rather then the ladies so she did. We had lots of fun looking through the adds. Some of these guys looked like models. You know, real stud like characters. Me, I'm just a normal looking guy. Never played sports or anything so I've never really considered myself as a jock. These guys looked like jocks to me.

Cheryl surprised me a bit further when she started looking at the adds of black men. I could see she was getting excited and turned on reading their profiles and looking at the photos they had posted. Some of these guys posted photos of them working out in a gym and such. I mean these were muscular body builder type men Cheryl was drooling over.

Of coarse the thought of watching a huge muscular black guy screwing my wife was making my dick hard and Cheryl knew it when she reached down and found my cock hard as a rock. She even laughed about it and made a few comments.

"Your really getting turned on thinking about this, aren't you John?"

I couldn't deny it so I replied. "Yeah. The thought never occurred to me that you might be interested in black men until now."

"Does the thought of screwing one of these black men turn you on" I asked.

Cheryl sat starring at the pictures a few seconds longer then pointed at the computer screen and said. "What do you think of this guy?"

I focused my eyes on the photos first. This guy looked huge and his skin was almost black. Typically an African American looking guy. Attractive and in great physical shape from what I could see. Cheryl started reading his bio to me.

"He's twenty-seven, never been married. Six foot five inches tall and two hundred and fifty five pounds. It says here he went to college in Georgia and has a degree in law."

Cheryl clicked through his pictures. He had a dozen or so in his photo album. Some wearing suits and a few in his workout clothes and a couple bathing suit photos showing off his muscular body.

"Why don't you contact him?" I told Cheryl.

She grinned at first but I could see she was giving the idea some thought. She finally turned toward me and asked. "What should I tell him?"

I think my heart skipped a beat knowing Cheryl was really interested in contacting this guy. My dick got even harder thinking about it. Cheryl sat thinking for a minute, even biting on one of her nails. She looked over at me again and we both laughed.

"What's wrong?" I asked Cheryl.

Cheryl hesitated replying at first while she bit on her finger then finally said. "Wouldn't it be better if I could send him a picture or two of myself?"

I was all excited and replied. "Yeah. Your right. What you got to send him?"

Cheryl laughed almost immediately to that question saying. "Why don't I send that picture your mother took of me pushing the twins in their double stroller?"

We both cracked up at Cheryl's reply, but as I figured we really didn't have anything to send to this guy without Cheryl holding one of the kids in her arms.

"Why don't I take some?"

"What? Now?" Cheryl asked.

I popped out of bed fetching our digital camera which had a flash card and pointed it at my wife. "Smile"

Cheryl held her arm out covering her face. "Not now silly."

I laughed because I was only joking anyway. In the mean time before I finished that sentence, Cheryl got out of bed and walked over to a drawer and opened it. She had her back turned my way as she said. "Let me find something to put on."

Wow. I thought. She's really serious about taking some pictures tonight. My mind started drifting all over the place. I figured this guy must really have her curiosity going. I watched as she wiggled into these tight white shorts then pulled out a tank top and slipped it over her head. Her boobs filled out that top with her nipples poking out, that's for sure!

Cheryl fluffed up her long blonde hair looking into the mirror. "Let me put on some makeup first."

OK. I thought. So I sat on the bed again starring at our laptop again reading this guys add. His zip code nearly mated ours so I knew he lived nearby. I played around with the camera until Cheryl finally came out.

She looked hot. She had applied red lipstick and used eyeliner and some other stuff women normally put on their cheeks. She looked like she was ready to go out for the evening. She walked into the closet and came out wearing pumps.

"OK. I'm ready." Cheryl said.

I stood up with the camera in my hand waiting for Cheryl to give me some instructions.

"How about over here?" Cheryl said as she walked next to a chair on the far end of the bedroom. She gave me a few poses so I began clicking away. She turned around like a model sometimes teasing me in the process making all sorts of funny faces in between shots. I was starting to have fun with this.

Cheryl stopped me as she walked back to the dresser while pulling off her shorts. "Your not going to send him naked pictures are you honey?"

Cheryl replied as she pulled the tank top over her head. "Why. You want me to?"

I laughed. "You think that's a little too much?"

Cheryl looked at me once the top was off saying. "I was thinking of putting on my bikini. You know. The black one you like so much?"

I agreed. "OK. Sound good to me." So I waited for Cheryl to change into the bikini. Only took a couple minutes and she was adjusting her boobs in the cups making sure everything was just right. She adjusted the bottom half looking my way and asked. "You think my ass looks too fat?"

"No not at all baby. You look hot in that suit."

I watched as she played around with the material a little longer. Cheryl had a nice ass. A healthy size ass I called it. Nowhere near skinny and not fat. Just right. I always thought black men loved nice round asses on a woman anyway but didn't say that to Cheryl.

I started taking pictures when she was ready. I got the back, front, side as Cheryl posed like a pro for me. I even made some suggestions which she followed. Got some really sexy shots.

We finished up and Cheryl took off the bikini again and washed the markup off her face before returning to bed. I already transferred the photos to our laptop using the flashcard while she got ready for bed again. I let Cheryl pick out the pictures she was going to send to this guy. I laid back on the pillow while she typed out her letter to this guy. That's when I noticed she wasn't wearing her wedding rings.

"Honey." I said "What happen to your wedding rings?"

Cheryl stopped typing and looked at her left hand and said. "I must have left them in the bathroom."

That's when I realized she had taken them off for the pictures.

"You are going to tell this dude your married aren't you baby?"

Cheryl stopped typing again. "Yes John. I didn't want to confuse this guy by wearing them in the pictures. I'll tell him everything later."

Well. I felt comfortable with Cheryl's answer and watched as she finished her letter. She selected some of the photos to send across and logged off as soon as she finished. We had wild sex that night before we went to sleep I might add. Cheryl's pussy was extremely wet that night.

I can't tell you how much tome I spent at work the next day thinking about what Cheryl and I did the night before. I remember driving home that afternoon and waited for Cheryl to tell me she got a reply from that black guy. The kids were around and all she told me was that she would talk about it when we went to bed.

The anticipation kept me on edge all evening long as I played with the kids and helped with homework until it was bedtime. The moment the kids were in bed, I was waiting for Cheryl to shed some light on this black guy.

"We talked on the phone this afternoon." Cheryl told me.

"What did he say."

"We talked for almost two hours after Millie fell asleep this afternoon. I was very open with him and explained everything to Mike."

Wow. His name is Mike I thought to myself. "So what's the deal? Did you make arrangements to met him?

Cheryl replied. "Yes. I told Mike our kids would be with their Grandparents the second weekend of this month so I attentively made a date with him."

Wow, I thought. Cheryl was really going to go through with this. Cheryl went on to explain every detail to me that evening. She even went online that night and chatted with Mike while I laid next to her on the bed.

This was going to be very exciting.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,803 Followers