Watching Different Shows

Story Info
Loving in a movie theater.
1.2k words
4.11
32.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walk into the empty movie theater, holding hands. I let go of her hand as she slides into her seat in the back corner of the theater; I sit down beside her. We're early so we watch the ads while waiting for the rest of the people to straggle in. It's a Sunday afternoon matinee so there aren't many people here.

The trailers begin rolling. A movie about a lost dog, a tearjerker, a war movie, and another inevitable flop from Adam Sandler. I look over at her. She looks so sexy in her aqua blue sundress. Thin spaghetti straps that show off her shoulders, but don't do as well to hold in her generous D cup breasts. They're barely contained by the plunging neckline. The dress falls just to her knees, showing off her incredibly sexy calves. She has a pair of strappy sandals that match her dress and fire engine red toenails that match her personality. Her face is framed by her long, red hair. She has piercing blue eyes surrounded by long, dark lashes and plump, red lips. Even without her gorgeous breasts on display, she draws attention wherever she goes.

I run my hand down her leg and trace circles around her knee with my finger. She snuggles into my arm as the movie starts. It's one of those romantic comedies where boy and girl meet, fall in love, something happens, and they live happily ever after. She wanted to see this movie so it's what we're watching. I'll be lucky if I don't fall asleep. I drape my arm over her shoulders to get more comfortable. My hand accidentally brushes over her breast and she shivers and lets out a little moan. Maybe the movie won't be as boring as I thought.

I decide to see how far I can go before she stops me. I brush my open palm, slowly, across her breast, and cup the hefty globe. She's still watching the movie and hasn't put up any resistance. I begin rubbing my thumb across her nipple through the fabric. Still, no resistance. Pushing just a little further, I slide my hand past the dress and her lacy blue bra and rub my thumb across her naked nipple. This time, she arches her back and squeezes her legs as she moans gently. After a few minutes, I decide to really push my luck. I pop the breast closest to me out in the air and draw it into my mouth. I can tell she's apprehensive about her breast being bare in public but that doesn't stop her from running her hands through my hair while I massage her pert nipple with my tongue. I put her right breast back and show her left breast the same attention.

She's still watching the movie, but I can tell it really isn't holding her attention. I press my luck further and slide a hand under her dress and up her bare leg. As I move my hand further up her thigh, I move my mouth back to that little spot behind her ear that drives her crazy. She squirms in her seat and my finger slides down the middle of the panties that will prove to match her bra. She's clearly enjoying the attention, if the dampness of the lace between her legs is any indication. I press the pad of my thumb on her clit, through her panties, and slowly glide my thumb up and down her slit. She clamps her arms down on the armrests, closes her eyes, throws her head back, and lifts her hips off the seat.

She is no longer pretending to have any interest in the movie; only in the pleasure rolling through her body like waves. I remove my mouth from her neck and my hand from her panties and I can feel her disappointment. I smooth both of my hands up her thighs and when I bring them back down, her panties come with them. She gasps as I toss the wet panties in a far corner for a stunned usher to find later. I tell her to slide down in her seat a little. Then, a little more. She complies. Her dress rides up her legs as she slides down in the seat. It's barely covering her pussy now.

I lean over and whisper in her ear, "lick your finger, then rub your clit." I watch as she sucks the middle finger of her right hand into her mouth. She twirls her tongue around the finger and takes it out. She puts her hand under her dress and I can see the movement underneath. I lean over and whisper again, "Lift up your dress so I can see." While one hand is busy with her clit, the other hand raises the dress up to her waist. Her cunt is out in view of anyone who might look over. Luckily for her, they're all enthralled with the movie's love scene. If only they knew there was a much better scene taking place behind them. I move her hand away from her clit and into my mouth, licking the sweet juice off of her fingers.

She's aching for release. And I'm aching to taste that sweet nectar straight from the source. I slide out of my seat and kneel down between her legs. She's terrified someone is going to see, but not enough to stop me. With one hand on each knee, pushing her knees apart, I bury my face in her wet snatch and rub my nose over the sensitive nub at the top. I stick my tongue out and lick her slit. I move one hand away from her knee and use it to separate the folds to give my tongue easier access. I move my other hand up to her nipple and pinch lightly. She buries her hands in my hair and pushes my face further into her wet pussy. I plunge one finger into her soaked cunt and while I tickle her clit with my tongue. She's squirming in her seat and I know she's close. I shove another finger into her snatch and fuck her with them. I use my teeth to gently nip at her clit.

Suddenly, she shoves my face so tightly into her pussy, I can barely breathe. I lick her clit vigorously and pick up the pace with my fingers. She throws back her head, arches her back, clenches her legs around my head, her legs start quivering, and she's moaning. Then my mouth fills with that sweet honey. I lick her clean, careful not not to miss a drop. She releases my head and relaxes into the seat. I pull my fingers from her sloppy cunt and lick the juices off. I replace the now-soaked dress back over her cunt and down her legs and put her tits back into the cups of her bra.

I sit back in my seat, with no one the wiser. I look over at her and she looks thoroughly used. Her hair is disheveled, the top of her dress is askew, and the bottom of the dress is damp with cum, sweat, and saliva. She's still sitting with her legs splayed out in a very unladylike fashion and I can smell her cunt. I smile, wrap my arm around her shoulder, and finish watching the movie.