Watching Emily

Story Info
The pleasure of watching self-pleasure.
1.1k words
4.39
29.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robg1908
robg1908
16 Followers

Sitting in an armchair in the lounge, reading the paper. Emily, fresh from the bath, sitting opposite in another chair, reading her book. She has a loose, thin robe covering her; underneath, tight white cotton panties and a white vest top.

The book's a little raunchy, and it's making Em excited. Peering over the top of my paper I can see her breathing begin to get more rapid, her bottom wriggling slightly on the chair.

As I watch, one hand falls from holding the book onto her chest. As she gently pushes the thin fabric of the robe to one side, I can see that her nipple is hard and tight, plainly visible through the tight white cotton of her vest. Rapidly, almost furtively, she gives it a little pinch, making it stand out even more. Her cheeks are beginning to develop a slight flush.

Emily slides down a little further in the chair, her movement causing the robe to slide up and fall open at the front. Her legs unconsciously drift apart as she gently squeezes and rubs at her engorged nipple, the book's storyline obviously getting her more and more hot. Her hand smoothes down a line from her breast to her belly, coming to rest on the waistband of her panties.

As her legs continue to drift wider, I can't help but notice the tightness of her crisp white panties, how they cling to every curve of her pale smooth flesh, following the contours of her soft mound and dipping in to outline the shape of her sex. Her fingers are flowing down the fabric of her panties, touching and caressing, until - just as she did with the nipple - she suddenly darts in to touch her most intimate and sensitive area. As she withdraws I can clearly see the outline of her swollen labia pushing at the cotton.

Her breathing's quite rapid now, and she's pulled up the edge of the vest top to expose the pale skin of her belly, the stud of her belly ring shining in the light from the lamp. Her hand slides up inside the vest, and I can see the outline of her fingers as she squeezes first one soft round breast, then the other.

I'm sitting as quietly as possible, trying not to rustle the paper or make any other sign to distract her, to remind her that I'm there. My eyes roam hungrily over her body, her long bare legs, pale exposed belly, vest bulging with the rapid movements of her hand, the tight white patch between her legs. She seems oblivious to my presence, focused and intent on her own pleasure and the sensations she's feeling, small moans now escaping from her lips as the pleasure begins. My own excitement is now self-evident, but I can't move for fear of breaking the spell.

Her eyes now closed, Emily puts down the book and hooks one leg over the arm of the chair, her robe wide open and bunched beneath her body. Both hands are now purposefully engaged, one beneath her vest top, the other running softly down between her legs, her palm beginning to push down on her mound, the fingers tickling and trailing along the length of her swollen lips. Her vest is now so high that I catch glimpses of the smooth pink underside of her breasts, even now and again the darker pink of her tight, puffy areolae.

I continue to watch fascinated and enchanted as her hand slips under the waistband of her panties and down inside the fabric. How mesmerising to watch the progress of the outline of her long fingers on their journey downward, slipping over her pudendum before resting firmly between her thighs, Emily's legs now wide apart as she begins to slide her finger rhythmically backwards and forwards, every movement emphasised by the shadows playing across the tight whiteness covering her womanhood. She is now panting with pleasure, her breath coming increasingly rapidly, small moans escaping from her as she builds the sensations.

I can't help it; I let out a small moan myself. Emily opens her eyes slowly and meets my fascinated gaze, a small smile forming on her face. Without losing the rhythm or the pattern established by her fingers, she uses the other hand to lift the hem of her vest top up to her chin, fully exposing the glorious, pale orbs of her chest, the hard pinpoints of her dark nipples standing proud and erect.

Still looking me directly in the eye, Emily moves both hands to the sides of her panties and, hooking her thumbs into the waistband, begins to move them slowly down her thighs. As the clean white fabric moves slowly over her body, more and more of the pale white flesh at the base of her belly is revealed, her smooth, shaved mound coming inexorably into view, the stark whiteness of the descending panties serving only to emphasise the pale softness of the flesh on her most intimate area. Finally the very tip of her exposed slit is revealed, a bead of moistness at its apex, the curves of her lips sweeping away to either side.

With a sigh, Emily swiftly pulls the panties down to her ankles and kicks them off onto the floor, before resuming her previous posture draped over the arm of the chair, her legs wide, her smooth, moist slit facing directly towards me, the pink protuberance at its centre engorged and distended under the action of her fingers. She slides her finger back between her legs, rubbing it up and down in the wetness of her cleft, flicking gently at the puffy pinkness. Her moans are louder now as she builds the rhythm, one hand pressing firmly on her mound, the other darting in and out between her legs. Finally she slips first one finger, then another into the slippery opening at the base of her naked body, bending her fingers backwards and forwards and hunching over as the waves of pleasure engulf her. I hear the familiar change in the pattern of her breathing, and know that she's close. Fascinated, unable to resist any longer, I sink to my knees on the floor by her chair and watch the last few strokes as Emily's soaked digit thrusts in and out of her.

With a final scream, Emily clamps her legs together and folds herself in half at the waist, her hand still firmly clamped between her thighs as the waves of sensation engulf her, her beautiful nude breasts shaking with the intensity of the pleasure. Sweat rolls down her flushed cheeks as she looks at me, her eyes bright, and she smiles that secret smile.

robg1908
robg1908
16 Followers