Watching Eva's Exhibitions Ch. 03

Story Info
Eva takes her exhibitions to the next level.
9k words
4.69
60.7k
94

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,587 Followers

After our rendezvous with Zak, our lives quieted down once more. Our sex life had improved because we had some real life adventures to relive in our minds but we had normal lives to lead too. I had kept in touch with Sam, emailing him a few times. I sent him some pictures of him with my wife and I enjoyed hearing his reactions and reading how much he loved fucking my hot wife. I was at work one day and stopped to check my personal email during one of my breaks. There was another email from Sam.

It turns out Sam was an Executive Vice-President of a company his father owns in software development. Sam was helping to expand the company in a manner to keep up with the times and was quite successful. He told me he was going to be back in our area in a few weeks to hopefully close a business deal and was wondering if Eva and I wanted to meet up with him again. I told him that it was difficult to go away again because of finances and family commitments and we were saving for a family vacation next spring. I told him we would love to join him but it just wasn't possible right now.

He was naturally disappointed but inquired, "What if it was an all-expense paid trip including the hotel, meals and even a shopping spree?"

I was certainly intrigued by the idea. He really must have loved fucking my wife. I replied, "Let me talk it over with Eva and I'll get back to you."

Later that evening after the kids were in bed I told Eva about Sam's offer of a free weekend. I told her he was quite wealthy so it was probably pocket change for him but there was the unsaid expectation of him having sex with her again. Eva was concerned that she might feel like a hooker, sort of getting paid for sex but I told her I thought it was more about Sam enjoying the evening so much that he wanted to do it again. Money wasn't a concern of his and I thought he was just trying to close the "deal."

She thought about it for a couple of days and that weekend after a few drinks and fantasizing about Sam during our sexual romps, she said she wanted to see him again. I waited until morning to make sure she wasn't going to change her mind but she was all for it. She wanted to have sex with him again and while the idea of having our expenses paid for by Sam bothered her a little, she figured that if he wanted another rendezvous, why shouldn't he pay for us to travel to meet him? I, of course, was fine with it from the beginning.

I replied to Sam, "Eva and I would love to join you again and gladly accept your offer."

Sam responded, "That's great Jay. I'm really looking forward to this trip. You have an amazing wife. We'll have a great time. I was just wondering; have you and Eva ever thought about adding another man to the mix? You both seem so open to things, so I thought I'd ask. A colleague of mine will also be there and if you guys are up to it, we could all have a great time but if you don't want to include him, that's fine too."

I was more than a little shocked. At first, I was pissed off. Did he think my wife was some type of slut? Then I thought, "Well, he did pick up a married woman in a bar with her husband standing right there, took them to his hotel room and fucked the heck out of her. I was even calling her a 'slut' that night."

The more I thought about it, the more I loved the idea but what would Eva think? I kept picturing two other guys using my wife as a party girl and my dick got hard. I wondered, once again, what was wrong with me for loving this fantasy but my dick was in full control of my brain. How would I ask Eva about it? She didn't have to fuck Sam's colleague but would she be insulted? Would she like the idea? How do I bring it up?

I thought about it for a day or two, waiting until the kids were in bed before I poured her a glass of wine and tried to casually bring up Sam's request. I told her I had been emailing Sam and had confirmed the date when he would be traveling and all we had to do was to confirm the babysitting arrangements. I then matter-of-factly mentioned that Sam would be traveling with his colleague. "Sam mentioned that it would be nice if we all had a good time."

She almost choked on her wine, "Three guys? What the fuck? I haven't done that since..." She stopped mid-sentence and just said, "Oops."

I just looked at her and asked, "What do you mean by that?"

At first she just said, "Oh, it's nothing." I would not let up until she explained, "Well dear, I had an experience in college but it was before I met you. I'm not proud of it and I didn't want you to get mad if I told you. You haven't given me all the details on your past experiences either."

All sorts of thoughts were running through my mind and I begged her to tell me more. "You can't leave me hanging like that now." I poured her more wine and assured her I could handle whatever she told me.

Eva, took a big gulp of wine and a deep breath and began to tell me about an experience she had in her senior year of college. "Sarah, Julia and I didn't have a lot of money to go out one weekend and were invited over to party with three guys we knew casually from around campus. We were sitting around listening to music and passing a bong around, smoking some great weed and drinking. Everyone was feeling good and we began flirting with one another. We started a drinking game and after us girls lost a bet we had to give the guys a lap dance. When we started dancing fully clothed the guys were complaining that it wasn't a real lap dance unless we were naked or at least stripped down to our bras and panties for them but we refused. Things got hot during the lap dance with the guys. We kept switching who we were dancing for and they were grabbing our asses and trying to feel our breasts. Things were starting to heat up."

"We continued to smoke and drink and the guys proposed another bet. The next bet was for lap dances but with no clothes on. I was a little nervous but was also high and getting hornier by the minute. We lost again and I suspected that my friends lost on purpose, something I would never do (Okay, I didn't believe her either but I didn't want to debate her at the moment). Sarah insisted that the deal was for lap dances was with no clothes on and that we shouldn't be the only ones naked. At that point, I think everyone was hot and horny and her idea of everyone stripping was a clear indication that this was leading to more than lap dances. The guys didn't fight that suggestion and they stripped before they played a long, sexy song. The guys were already hard but things got really hot as we started to dance and began a slow strip tease in front of them."

"They were making comments and whistling as we gradually took off our clothes. I think every woman wants positive reactions to their bodies which made it easier to start a slow strip tease. We were lap dancing for them in our bra and panties, their hands touching us through our underwear, grabbing our asses, feeling our legs and tits. After a while we let them strip off our under clothes for us. I had never been naked in front of more than one person before but being nude with my friends helped me get over my shyness. We were grinding our asses on their hard cocks or shaking our tits in their faces as they were grabbing and feeling us. After a few minutes, I turned to see Sarah blowing her guy and Julia riding her guy's cock."

"By that time I was horny too. We were all naked, their hands were all over our naked bodies touching and feeling us. The guy I was dancing for sort of looked at me expecting the same treatment his friends were getting so it wasn't too long before I caved into the peer pressure and found myself on my knees blowing my guy and not much longer after that before I spread my legs so he could enter me. The room was filled with moans of pleasure as everyone was fucking. It was quite a turn on to look over my shoulder seeing the other couples too. At one point all three of us girls were bent over the sofa with the guys fucking us from behind and switching girls. After a while, I didn't know which guy was sticking his dick in my pussy. We screwed each other multiple times that night in what became a full blown orgy. I had all three of their dicks in my pussy and mouth at some point during the evening; sometimes two at once."

Eva looked at me like she was afraid of my reaction. After I got over my initial shock, I just leaned back and showed her how hard my dick was. "That is one of the hottest stories I've ever heard."

She smiled and said, "I'm sorry I never told you but I wasn't proud of what happened; I was drunk and high. I felt naughty and guilty the next day, after all, good girls don't do things like that."

"You're right dear, good girls don't. Let's go in the bedroom."

In bed, I made Eva tell me more gory details of that night while we fucked. She told me about the different size dicks she sucked and how they tasted. She told me how she got competitive and wanted to fuck and suck better than her friends. It apparently worked because word spread around campus and she became pretty popular for the rest of the year. I was wondering if my wife really was a slut. It was another hot session brought about by sharing our fantasies. If she never slept with Sam that night, this conversation never would have happened.

The next morning I asked her, "Well what do you want me to tell Sam?"

She replied, "I guess we can go. I don't mind sleeping with Sam again but tell him there are no guarantees about his friend. I'll probably be OK with it but I have to meet him first."

I felt like I had just been granted a wish from a magic genie but I casually replied, "Ok dear, if that's what you want, I'm OK with it." Deep down I was jumping for joy. The request from Sam fueled more fantasies in my mind but Eva's story drove me over the edge. Seeing her fuck another man was outstanding. Would watching her fuck two other men be twice as nice? I guess we were about to find out.

I emailed Sam that morning, "Sam, Eva said we have a date but there are no guarantees about being with your friend but she is open to the idea. Let me know the details of the arrangements."

In Sam's response, he told me that he always stays at the same hotel and all we had to do was check in at the front desk and everything would be taken care of, the room, parking, any room service and we'd find a prepaid debit card so Eva could get a nice dress and accessories for the evening as well as some clothes for myself if I wanted. There would be plenty of money on the card to pay for our shopping. We would meet up with him and Ron for dinner and drinks that evening that he would pay for. It sounded like a great deal to me and showed just how wealthy he was.

The excitement of our next weekend away built gradually over the next couple of weeks. Eva and I talked about it a lot. We both had mixed feelings about Sam paying for everything, including a shopping spree but it was also an opportunity we didn't want to pass up. The possibility of Eva sleeping with two other men gave me a hard on every time I thought about it. The anticipation also drove her to want sex more often too. She loved the idea of letting go and being a slut again with my full support.

In those couple of weeks before our weekend away, Eva went on a diet and worked out even harder than she did. She wanted to make sure she looked even better than last time. I don't know why women think they aren't beautiful or sexy enough for us but she was looking fantastic. When the weekend finally came, we kissed the kids goodbye and left them with their grandparents and off we went. We chatted along the way and Eva was concerned that Ron wouldn't like her. I told her that I'm sure Sam showed him the pictures I sent and was probably looking forward to meeting you in person, especially knowing how good she is in bed. Then she started to worry that maybe he'd be fat or ugly. She said she might fuck him anyway just as a favor to me and Sam. Yes, she was nervous because there was an expectation of her to look good and deliver some great sex. My assurances did little to calm her down.

When we arrived at the hotel the valet took our car and the bellhop took our bags as we checked in. We got our room, following the lead of the bellhop. It was on one of the higher floors with what we were told would be a great view. This was a very nice, five star hotel, that we never could have afforded on our own. When the bellhop opened our door our eyes widened and our jaws dropped. This wasn't just a room, it was a suite in that wrapped around the corner of the hotel with breathtaking views of the city skyline and waterfront. It had a large living room, bar and two showers in the bathroom with luxurious robes on the back of the door.

I tipped the bellhop as he handed us our room keys along with an envelope from Sam. It said, "I hope you enjoy your room. There should be enough on the debit card to pay for a nice lunch and shopping trip for both of you. If you run out of money just text me and I'll take care of it." He suggested an exclusive clothing store for our shopping excursion and said to mention his name and they will take good care of us. We were to meet him and Ron in the lobby at 6 PM for dinner.

This was a once in a lifetime experience for us and we figured we'd just go with the flow and enjoy ourselves so off we went to do some shopping. We figured we go to the store Sam suggested and check it out. It was in an area of very exclusive stores, places we would never patronize ourselves. When we walked in, the clerks looked at us like we didn't belong but we really didn't but when we mentioned Sam's name, their attitude changed completely. They said they were expecting us, with two clerks showing us around the store and encouraging us to browse. This was a really expensive store and we looked at some of the prices of the clothes and tried not to show our sticker shock. We just looked at each other and then started trying on clothes.

Eva must have tried on twenty different dresses. I always hated shopping with her because she could never make up her mind but when she came out wearing a simple, tight, black chiffon, halter mini dress I knew it was the one. It crossed over her breasts to tie in the back and left a little bit of her midsection exposed. It had a bareback the came to just above her butt and had a slit on one side with ties that could be worn with some of her thigh exposed or none at all depending on how she tied it. She looked so sexy. My mind just went wild anticipating how good she would look tonight when her hair and makeup would be done to perfection.

After Eva picked out her dress, she went off with one of the clerks to find shoes, stockings and other accessories. I went with another clerk who helped me pick out a dark blue pinstripe suit, light blue shirt and matching tie along with some new shoes. I never would have been able to afford this outfit on my own. When we were ready to check out I got kind of worried about how much all this would cost. It would be pretty embarrassing if there wasn't enough on the card. When the clerk rang up the total I almost had a heart attack. I nervously handed her the card but there wasn't a problem at all. We had to come back later that afternoon after they altered my suit and would hold all the items until then.

I sent Sam a text, "Thank you for the shopping trip. It was more than we ever expected and I promise you won't be disappointed in Eva's attire tonight."

He replied, "You're welcome and we are looking forward to dinner. Enjoy the afternoon."

Over lunch, Eva told me she also bought some lingerie that she wants sent up to Sam's room for later tonight. I asked her about the lingerie but she told me I'd have to wait until later. This day was starting off better than I could have imagined. I hoped that it was going to get even better.

After lunch, Eva went to do more shopping and to get her hair done while I picked up our packages and took them back to the hotel room. I grabbed a couple of beers in the hotel lounge then went upstairs to wait for Eva and get ready for dinner. Eva came back with a couple of more packages and began to get ready for this evening. She was really excited and looking forward to whatever the night might bring. I thought I looked pretty darn good in my new suit. It certainly fit better than anything I ever purchased before but Eva looked even better. She didn't have on a lot of makeup but just enough to show off her natural beauty. She looked even better in her sexy black dress than she did in the store.

She tied the dress on the side so her thigh was covered but explained she could easily change that later. The chiffon material perfectly draped over her breasts and hung tightly over the rest of her body. She wore sheer black stockings and black heels. She told me she had on a black thong underneath. I wondered if it was going to be a souvenir for Ron. A string of pearls were highlighted by her black dress. We both felt good because we looked good too. Eva took hold of my arm as we headed for the lobby. We were both anxious to meet up with Sam and Ron.

We were a few minutes late when we reached the lobby and found Sam and Ron waiting for us. Ron was a tall man about the same age as Sam, early 30's, trim and very handsome. Eva just looked at me and smiled. I think she approved of Sam's colleague. I watched both of their eyes scan my wife's body from top to bottom and back again. Sam introduced us to Ron and Eva did a slow twirl asking them what they thought.

Sam responded, "You look absolutely beautiful tonight. Just as I remembered you."

Ron chimed in, "Sam was telling me about you Eva but I never imagined you were going to be this pretty. You look wonderful." All the time he was talking to my wife, Ron kept undressing her with his eyes. He looked pleased at his potential late evening partner.

I handed Sam the package with Eva's lingerie for later and asked him to have it delivered to his room without telling him what was in it. He looked puzzled but didn't question me further. Sam had a car and driver waiting for us. To our surprise, he had a limo waiting for us. Both men watched closely as my wife got in first and sat down with me and across from them sitting with her legs parted enough to show them her thong and stockings underneath her short dress. The restaurant was about 30 minutes away and Sam poured us all some champagne during the drive as we made some small talk.

I was dying to know what Ron was thinking about this situation; wining and dining a married couple with the intention of both men fucking my wife later. There was a nervous tension in the air as we drove but we relaxed a little after a glass of champagne. Eva would cross and uncross her legs at times, as her dress rode higher on her legs with each movement. She would move slowly and make sure they were looking. She knew they liked what they saw and became more confident. Her actions and flirtations led us all to believe she was OK with Ron being there.

When we arrived at the restaurant, we all watched as Eva climbed out first, drinking in her beautiful ass and long legs. Sam picked an expensive steakhouse for dinner and led us in. The hostess recognized him and greeted him warmly. She led us over to a booth that offered us a bit of privacy. The waiter brought over the wine menu and Sam ordered a bottle for us as we scanned our menu. The prices were nowhere close to what we could afford on our own but this was Sam's treat for now, in preparation for Eva returning the treat later.

We chatted as we had our appetizers and salads while sipping wine. Ron really broke the ice when he said, "When Sam told me about how you met each other I found it almost unbelievable and then he showed me some of the pictures and to be honest, I was quite envious. It really is an interesting story."

Jay142
Jay142
3,587 Followers