Watching from the Closet Ch. 02

Story Info
After getting caught spying, what's a brother to do.
2.3k words
4.21
57k
69

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nanteen
nanteen
68 Followers

So a reminder of who is who. Adam 19, I live with my dad Frank 48, my mom Jennifer 47, and my sister Allison 21. Of course read part 1.

I heard the question my sister asked. I was panicking, I did the only thing my mind could think of. I stood dead still hoping somehow she wasn't talking to me and I could still get out of getting caught.

"I said, did you enjoy the show?" Allison repeated. "Now stop hiding and get out here."

I closed my eyes and came out of the closet. Silently cursing myself for getting caught. My mind raced trying to figure a way out of this. I opened my eyes and there was my sister, naked staring at me a smirk on her face.

"Well well well, Adam what are we going to do about this?" She said with a smarmy tone to her voice.

Suddenly I knew what to do. "Well I guess I could go to mom and tell her what I just saw." My voice full of confidence. I laughed to myself, there was no way I was going to get into trouble. I had her and Dad by the short hairs.

She smiled "I figured you might say something like that, so I know how to smooth this over." She walked over to her dresser for a minute then turned and walked back to me smiling. When she got to me she dropped to her knees. "Lets see if we can work out a trade to keep you quiet."

She looked up at me and reached into my boxers and pulled out my rapidly harding cock. "Mmm nice cock Adam." She smiled and opened her mouth and I watched as inch by inch my sister swallowed my cock.

After a few moments she took my cock out and said "grab my hair and really fuck my face hard."

Without a moment's thought I did exactly that. I grabbed a good hand full of her hair and just started to punish her mouth. I thought of all the times I've seen her naked or having sex. All the times she was mean to me, of just watching her fuck dad. I was fucking her face hard, really driving my cock into her mouth, I heard her gag a few times but didn't stop. I felt my cum starting to boil up, and almost yelled out "I'm going to cum, take it swallow every drop!" As I pushed my length inside her cumming forcing her to swallow.

I let go of her and stepped back. I heard a sound I wasn't expecting, I looked to Allison.

She was crying and then said "I can't believe you, I said no, I'm your sister we can't do this, but you made me suck you off anyway." She got up and ran to her dresser. She turned around, her phone in her hands. Her fingers were typing rapidly on her screen. I stood there not realizing what was happening.

I spoke "wait, what. You came to me." I was confused.

She smiled and put the phone down. She looked to me "Oh poor little Adam confused are we?" She laughed "well let me explain it to you, i just recorded everything and saved it in the cloud. With just a little editing I can show mom the video of you raping me. Who do you think she will believe when you try to tell her about Dad and I?"

My eyes flew open in shock and fear. "But why?"

She smirked at me "look I've been planning to get dad in bed for for years. Flirting and teasing him, drinking to get my tolerance up so he would think I was drunk. Until the perfect opportunity came along. " She laughed "If you think I'm going to let a little shit like you get in my way, your fucking dreaming"

I felt sick to my stomach, what the fuck was I going to do. "But how did you know I would be watching?"

She rolled her eyes "Oh please you have been spying on me for years. Bella saw you during one of our sleepovers. We put on a little show for you that night, because we thought it was pathetic you were spying and decided to give you a thrill."

I remembered that night watching my sister and her best friend roll around naked playing with each other. I jerked off to that memory for years.

She continued "So I knew it was at least 50/50 you would catch me with dad. So I set up my phone ready to go in case I had to ensure your silence." She gave me a death stare when she said that.

"I never would have said anything, I would have exposed myself spying on you." I responded my voice as low as my face. I realized she had all the cards now, she could blackmail me forever and I could do nothing about it.

With a huge grin on her face "well I guess I don't have to worry about that now do I?" She turned away "now get the fuck out, I have to clean up"

I slunk away, back thru the closet to my room. I fell on to my bed wonder what the fuck I was going to do. My sister had the perfect blackmail to use against me. She was going to school for programming so I knew there wasn't a chance i was going to be able to get to the video to delete it. As I lay there my mind drifted back to the blowjob I was just given. And despite how depressed I was over everything I couldn't help but get hard at the memory of my sister sucking my cock.

The next couple weeks were terrible. Every time I saw Allison she would stare daggers at me. And dad seemed happy as hell, I would catch him out of the corner of my eye putting his hand on Allison's ass.

Mom didn't seem to notice anything out of the ordinary. I spent as much time out of the house or in my room as possible to just avoid all of them.

A Saturday afternoon I left in the morning to help one of my buddies work on his car, I had mom drop me off as she was heading off to visit my gram. After about a half hour we figured out what was wrong, but the part had to be ordered. So his dad gave me a ride home, I saw my dads and sisters car in the driveway. I almost just walked off rather than be in the house with them.

Then I had a thought. I maybe can get out of this noose she had put around my neck. I snuck around the back of the house and looked in thru the kitchen window. And there sitting on the counter making out, were my sister and dad. Perfect, this couldn't have been easier, I took out my phone and started to record.

I watched as they kissed their hands roaming over each other. My dads hand went to her shirt and lifted it over and off her. Without a bra my sister sat topless on the counter as my dad massaged her breasts and kissed her. Then he started to kiss down her neck and reached down to rub her ass while he did so.

Allison pulled him away and said "daddy, take me to your bed and fuck me, fuck me now!"

My father laughed and thru her over his shoulder carrying her toward his bedroom, Allison laughing the whole way.

When they disappeared around the corner I slipped back into the house. Tiptoed thru the kitchen over to my parents bedroom. I could hear them as I neared the door. I stayed glued to the wall and moved my phone up to the very corner of the door. I looked to make sure I was getting it all. And then I just stood there listening to my father and sister fuck like animals. After about a hour I was getting tired, and horny as fucking hell with all im listening too. After hearing my father cum for the second time. I decided I had enough. Shut down my phone and snuck back out of the house.

There was some woods near by where we used to play as kids. I went there and watched the video.

My god.

On my screen I saw my father on top of my topless sister kissing, both of them grinding against each other.

My sister pushed my father away, "daddy stop teasing me, show me, show me now."

My father chuckling "of course baby girl anything for you." He stood up and took off his shirt then his pants and underwear. My sister scrambled quickly pulling her tights and panties off tossing them in the corner. 'Come here baby girl, daddy has something for you." as he waved his very hard cock in her direction.

Allison crawl toward him, opening her mouth and immediately took his cock into her mouth. He reached down and with both his hands took her hair and began to fuck her mouth.

In a voice full of lust "Yes yes yes, take daddys cock, suck it just like that" My father grunted.

Allison just reached her hands around and grabbed my father ass with both of them and helped him fuck her mouth. While making gagging noises.

This went on for a few minutes until I heard him say "Slow close, Im almost there."

That's when I saw one of Allison's hands disappear into my father's ass. I heard him choke out "OH GOD YES" as he stopped thrusting and just held my sisters head while he was obviously cumming in her mouth.

As she pulled away she smiled "that's it daddy use me, I love to taste your cum." She sat up and pulled him onto the bed. As she climbed on top of him lowering her pussy onto his waiting lips. "Now its my turn."

I watched as she rode his face, saying how she loved it, how good his tongue was, how she wished they could do this every day all day. After 10 min or so she turned into 69 saying 'I've got to get him hard so I can ride him" as she went down on his cock again.

This was fucking torture, watching this I was so fucking horny. And I wished it was me instead of dad fucking Allison.

As they continued to 69 for a while, Allison stopped and sat up "Mmmm yes all nice and hard, now for fun."

She spun around and held his cock straight up and slowly lowered herself onto it. "Oh daddy, your so big and hard. You fill me up so much. I love your cock. I want to fuck you forever"

My father choked out "oh god Ally your pussy is so tight. I love fucking you. I wish i had been fucking you for years." As my sister was riding him hard.

After riding him for maybe 10 minutes she climbed off saying "fuck me from behind." As she got on her hands and knees, lowering her head to the mattress and shoving her ass back at him.

My father got behind her, smacking her ass. Which got a "OOO" out of Allison. He took his cock and rubbed it up and down then started to push. He reached and grabbed her ass with both hands and finished pushing inside her.

I watched and saw Allison's eyes roll back as my father started to fuck her. Holding on to her ass tightly he started to really fuck her hard. Every thrust getting a squeak, a sigh, a yes, or harder out of Allison.

He let go of her ass and reached forward grabbing her by her hair. Pulling her up, when she was up his other hand reached up and wrapped itself around her throat. I watched as he started to squeeze her throat as he fucked her. Allison's face getting red as he did so, her eyes still rolled back.

This caused him to speed up, fucking her faster as he squeezed her throat. He asked "are you ready...ready for daddys cum?"

She just gurgled. I assume she was saying yes.

He started to, I can't think of a better word, roar he was cumming.

He let go of her throat and pushed her down flat and he thrust inside her cumming.

The video stopped. I just stood there, my god that was so incredibly hot. I was afraid to move in case i rubbed the wrong way and would just cum in my pants. I put the phone away and calmed down and started to think. I needed a plan, how to use this to negate her leverage and benefit me.

So I took some perfect screenshots, and uploaded the video to a hidden account I had for safe keeping.

When I came back to the house my mom had returned and everything was back to normal. After dinner that night. Where my father and sister were in to way a happy mood. I went to my room while my parents watched TV and my sister went to hers.

I sent her a text saying, "We need to talk."

She responded with "About what, piss me off and your DONE!"

I sent her a couple screenshots "I don't think Im the one who is done."

Seconds later my door flies open, Allison is standing there looking like she wants to murder me. "WHAT THE FUCK!"

Smugly I look at her "quite Ally, wouldn't want mom to come up here would we?"

Her eyes lowered in defeat "What do you want?"

I just smiled.

nanteen
nanteen
68 Followers