Watching Gail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fondled her large brown breasts, noticing that her big, dark nipples were erect. He kissed and sucked them passionately. She moaned, hugging him tight.

"What if your racist uncle and aunt saw this?" he asked.

She laughed. "I don't want to think about it."

The window was open and Linda chuckled quietly at the question.

Gail continued sucking his big black dick like a woman possessed, licking his large balls slowly and sensually. He closed his eyes, moaning for more and more, caressing his fingers through her black hair. Sweat trickled down her sticky, wide back.

She fondled his nuts. "I love 'em!"

He smiled. "I know. Big sis told me. She said you dig guys with big dicks and balls."

She laughed. "Oh, God! Can't she keep a secret? I'm not telling her anything anymore!"

He joined in on the laughter.

Seconds later, she asked curiously, "So what else did she reveal?"

He put his finger to his lips. "I'm sworn to brother-sister secrecy."

"Oh, God!" She resumed licking his balls.

Later, she put a straight back hair in the middle of the living room. He sat down and she sat in his lap. Her big tits hung above his enthusiastic face and he had the widest smile on his face. He kissed her boobs, sucking those big nipples feverishly, burying his dark face in them. They smothered him. All the while, he played with her big, curvy butt, slapping them repeatedly. She laughed, kissing him.

"You like that, huh?"

Gail nodded. He continued slapping her ass as Linda watched with amusement. Gail's back faced her. As he kept hitting that ass Gail laughed excitedly. She was soooooooo super fucking horny! Marcus kissed and sucked her sweaty breasts, his long manhood inside her giant, wet pussy. She rode him fast. Her vaginal muscles had a good grip on his dick. He thrusted his dick fast into her, his bit nuts bouncing against her. Her moans were loud and deep.

Her hands caressed his close cropped afro. He kept slapping that big ass as she rode him, her big toe hooked against one of the chair's legs.

"Want it faster?" he asked.

She nodded quickly. With that, Marcus thrusted even deeper inside of her. His balls flopped wildly against her butt. Her passionate moans shot up several octaves, becoming ravenous and deafening. Soon, they climaxed and Gail was grinning ear to ear.

"OH, GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD!!!!!!" Marcus repeated over and over as his cum shot inside of her.

After Gail washed her booty thoroughly she and Marcus moved to her bedroom. He lied on the bed and she sat on his face. With her cheeks spread open he licked and kissed her anus and clitoris. She closed her eyes, moaning, stroking his penis. Linda watched from the room's only window, her jaw dropped open.

His warm, wet tongue continued probing her anus and clitoris. Her wild, ravenous moans resumed. Animal-like. He played with her big ass, slapping it. Then he fingered her butthole and vagina simultaneously. Her moans grew louder, more excited.

"Like that, don't you?" he asked.

The faster his fingers worked the louder her moans. Linda was amazed at how quickly his fingers moved, eyes staring wide open.

Next, Gail lied on her back while he held up her muscular legs and slid his penis into her pussy. Her loud moans returned as he pumped fast and hard, his balls bouncing quickly against her ass. She clutched the bed sheets tightly as he ejaculated inside of her.

For the next round, the two stayed in the bedroom. It was two in the morning and the streets were quiet outside. Linda watched them do it doggie-style. She scratched her head, amazed. Boy, when is it gonna end?! How can they have so much energy?! And Marcus's dick was enormous!! How did it fit inside Gail?! Thank God it wasn't cold outside!

They faced Linda as they continued with their intense lovemaking but didn't see her. This was really making Linda horny. Marcus kept pumping his big thing into Gail's pussy from behind, fondling her large hooters and giant nipples. He licked the beads of perspiration off her wide brown back, burying his face in her sweaty black hair.

"Our kids are gonna look like Rae Dawn Chong," he said. "Biracial beauties."

Gail laughed, stroking his thighs.

"How will your uncle and aunt react to our biracial babies?"

More laughter. "Shut up, will ya?"

Shortly, she experienced an awesome orgasm! Beaming widely, she said, "That was fucking incredible!"

They slept naked in her bed till six in the morning. At that time, they engaged themselves in the spooning position, lying on their sides, with him behind her. Raising her top leg he slid his cock into her. He pumped her, gradually going faster. Her loud moans shattered the silence of the house. Linda watched from inside the closet, dressed in her pajamas.

The bed shook hard, the springs squeaking loudly as Marcus maintained his fast pace. He kissed her back repeatedly, still smelling Coppertone sun tan lotion. Buried his face again in her hair. The bedsprings squeaked faster, the bed rocked violently, as he finally shot his warm, precious semen into her. She clutched his thighs as she moaned, "Oooooooooooooooh! Oooooooooooooooooh! Oooooooooooooooh!"

After taking a shower together, Gail and Marcus returned to the living room. Bright morning sunlight cascaded the room, making it yellow. He sat on the couch again and she knelt in front of him and gave him a blowjob. Linda peeked from her bedroom door, shaking her head in awe. She watched her cousin suck and lick his black cock hungrily, like she hadn't eaten in weeks. Linda saw people walk by the living room windows but they didn't look inside.

Then Gail sat on his face again as he lied on the couch. He licked and kissed her anus and clitoris as more people passed by the house. A small group of children walked by. All were oblivious of the carnal activity. Marcus fingered her butthole and vagina fast and her deep moans boomed across the house. She experienced another fantastic orgasm within seconds.

After taking another shower together, they got dressed. They had a quick breakfast before leaving. Marcus gave her one last, steamy kiss outside the house, grabbing her butt.

"I wanna see you again soon," he whispered sexily into her ear.

"Well, let's keep in touch." She French kissed him one more time, a huge grin on her face. "What we did was simply awesome. . . no words can ever describe it. And I know this sounds cheesy, but the things you can do to a woman! Boy!"

He laughed. "The same can be said about you, especially those BJs."

She exploded into laughter, pressing her forehead against his, kissing him.

"So when I come over again for a nonstop marathon of sex?"

With their foreheads still against one another, she smiled and replied, "I'll let you know."

THE END

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
not very good

boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a sequel?

A slow start, but a very hot finish. Great character build up, they seemed so real with their dialog. I'll look for a sequel that's equally good. peace Q.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 01 Best friend's mom is an MILF and she seduced me.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Son's Best Friend Sunbathing mom is surprised by her son's black friend.in Interracial Love
A Beautiful Blond Divorcee Her young black lover, and his mother too.in Interracial Love
Executive Ass.'t Newlywed Martin is ripe for his MILFy secretary's advances.in Mature
More Stories