Watching Gf Fucked by Her Friend's Bf

Story Info
Watching my gf having sex with her roommate's bf.
1.1k words
3.49
74k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sarthak. This is a real story of me watching my gf (Ananya) having sex with her roommate's bf.

It was my gf's roommate's birthday. We were having a house party. We boozed a lot that night. Most of the people left till 2 a.m. Only we four were left. My gf, her roommate (Muskaan), her roommate's bf (Asif) and obviously I was there.

Muskaan was really drunk and she had already passed out.

We had hookah in the apartment's hall. I don't do hookah so I was sitting at a distance. And my gf was sitting beside me. She was wearing a loose top and bum shorts. She has the sexiest figure of all. During the party I saw guys were staring at her boobs, and her ass. She has the hottest legs.

So back to the story. Asif was doing hookah.

And he offered hookah to my gf. So she went and sat beside him to do hookah. We all were pretty drunk. So I closed my eyes and was tripping. When I opened my eyes I saw that Asif had placed his head on my gf's lap while she was doing hookah, and seeing this I instantly got an erection.

Now. The back story.

I am a guy who likes to Discuss some sexy and different things with my gf in bed. And one of them is, other guys fucking my gf. My gf always show disinterest in this particular type of discussions but these discussions always gave her heavy orgasms. She always said that she has least interest in fucking other guys.

Back to the current scenario:

So when I saw his head resting on her lap. I got turned on. I know , I shouldn't. But I couldn't help it. I started acting as if even I had passed out.

Asif: I think even Sarthak passed out.

Ananya: He looks so cute when he is drunk.

Asif: You look cuter when you are drunk.

Ananya: (smirking). Somebody is trying to flirt. I guess.

Asif: (sighing) You know , I had plans for night . But my gf passed out.

Ananya: (smiling) Even I had. But that's what too much alcohol does. You can't help it.

I opened my eyes a little and saw that Asif was causally playing with gf's hair. His fingers were all over her hair. I noticed that he was even playing with her ears. And she wasn't even resisting. She was just taking puffs from the hookah.

Asif: so what plans , did you have for the night?

Ananya: nothing much. I had just made a list of sexy questions to ask him in bed.

Asif: (laughing). Okay. Show me the list.

Ananya: (Smiling) obviously not.

Asif: why? You can show me. I won't even remember till the morning, I am that drunk.

Ananya: it's better that I ask you those questions.

*I could totally sense, sexual tension building between them..*

Ananya: these questions were for Sarthak. So they are sex related. You sure you wanna hear them?

Asif: yeah yeah. No problem. May be even I can ask these questions from my gf.

Ananya smiled and asked the first question: "If we are out in public, how will you turn me on"

Asif: can I even reply back to these answers?

Ananya: it depends on you. Do you want to?

She asked with as smirk on her face.

Asif replied smilingly : obviously I can't do stuff with you. Atleast I can answer these questions.

Ananya: okay. Then go ahead.

Asif : what was the question again?

Ananya: "If we were out in public, how will you turn me on?"

Asif: To be honest. If you are wearing these shorts, I will start tracing my hands on your thighs and slowly move my fingers along your inner thigh. And with my finger tips , tracing your inner thighs they will go inside your shorts , and above your panties.

Ananya: how are you sure that this will work?

* I was in shock and turned on at the same time. My gf , who always told me that , she had zero interest in other guys was having such a sexy and erotic conversation with him*

* I kept my eyes open to the extent that I was able to see everything without them figuring out*

Asif( who still had his head rested on her lap) placed his hand on her thigh and said : I can show it to you. Right now. Right here.

Ananya said with a wicked smile : I don't think your idea will work.

Asif: oh really?

And he started tracing her thigh with his finger tips. He took his hand to her inner thigh slowly. And then slowly started moving it inside her shorts. I could fell that her heart beat had increased. And I could see that now his hand were above her panties. I saw Ananya closing her eyes. And now, Asif had started rubbing her above her panty.

My cock was really throbbing. I was really horny plus I wanted him stop too. Because that was my gf , he was rubbing.

Asif: you said this won't work. But your panty is already soaked with your juices . You are that wet. What made you so wet?

Ananya wasn't replying anything. She was just enjoying his hand with were no inside her panty. And we're rubbing her clit.

Her eyes were closed and She was moaning . She even forgot that her bf was there in the same hall.

Asif started removing her shorts. She started resisting now. But Asif removed her shorts and buried his face between her legs. He was using his tongue perfectly. I had a clear view of him sucking her clit. She couldn't resist anymore and started moaning really loudly.

I wanted this whole thing to stop but it was such an erotic scene to watch. I was so hard.

And all of a sudden Asif started removing his pants. When he unzipped his pants , Ananya asked him to stop because it was incorrect of them to do so. But Asif removed his pants and his cock huge cock jumped out. His cock was bigger than mine. And when Ananya saw his cock, even she stopped resisting. And all of a sudden, Asif inserted his huge cock inside my gf's vagina. And he started stroking her real fast.

Ananya was moaning and breathing really fast.

Ananya: omg. Your cock feels so good inside me. Ohhh myy goddddddd. Asif fuck me harder.

*Seeing all this even I started stroking my cock*

I saw my gf getting fucked by another guy. And this was really a big turn on.

He fucked my gf really hard and then came inside her.

After her orgasm they both decided never to repeat this. Because they both loved their respective gf and bf.

Next day I told my gf that I was awake. I really enjoyed watching her having sex with other guys.