Watching Heidi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cafetray
cafetray
213 Followers

"Of course! I'm required by law to report all suspected instances of child abuse and this is an ... unconscionable ... breach of ethics!"

Emma smiled grimly, "Then it was nice knowing you, Dr. Brady."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

Emma spelled it out for him, "Dr., the people my husband works with don't care about you or me, and they certainly don't care about Kelly. All they care about is their weapons. And if anything gets in the way of their getting their weapons, they make that something disappear. They'll make you disappear, Dr. If they think you are going to be a problem, no one will ever hear from you again. You might as well get your bags packed for Guantanimo right now."

Dr. Brady looked sufficiently intimidated. Emma stood, "Forget about my ex-husband. Just do what you can for my daughter."

Emma walked out of the office. Linda followed. Kelly sat in a wheelchair parked in a common area, staring catatonically out a window. Linda held back a respectful distance as Emma walked over, whispered into Kelly's ear and kissed her good bye. The view of the pastoral hospital grounds was wonderful. Linda doubted Kelly even saw it.

cafetray
cafetray
213 Followers
12