Watching Her

Story Info
A voyeuristic erotic debt is repaid.
3.1k words
4.24
38.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been watching her for some time, from the upstairs window of his flat. She had paraded time after time in front of the full length window of her apartment in various states of undress. Although these voyeuristic experiences had been many and varied the most memorable for him was when after a bath she let her black towel slip from where it was joined over her chest, unveiling her smooth ivory skin glistening with water. Perspiring with excitement he had caught sight of her gorgeously rounded even whiter peach-like bum cheeks. She never pulled the curtains and rarely let him down, there was always something, however fleeting, that was on display, seemingly just for him.

He could not say with any degree of certainty that she knew that his eyes were on her, that she even knew of his presence: bizarre that someone who brought him so much pleasure did not even know that he existed. Although certain clues had led him to believe that she knew he was there, with pupils dilated and moist lips devoted to the pleasure of watching her dress or undress, parade around, comb her long golden hair or apply her make up. Sometimes she would return late at night and arrogantly or even aggressively rip her clothes off in front of him, not knowing of the effect she was having on someone so close, and yet so far away.

She clearly lived with a man, he had seen him a few times, but this man didn’t seem to be around very much, and the conclusion that Chas came to was that he was either unaware or approving of her activities. He liked to think it was the former that she was expressing independence from this boyfriend or partner or whatever he was, that she longed to be possessed by her unknown peeping neighbour, to have his eyes all over her. However there was no way to know if this was just wishful thinking and not wanting to be caught if this was the case he had concocted strategically placed mirrors, so that there were several positions that he could sit in order to catch the show. He sometimes wondered whether the show was for just for her own benefit, for his too or even for any or all spectators that there happened to be in the neighbourhood.

One morning he was taken quite by surprise when waking up late after a heavy Friday night, dressing gown not yet done up, he went to pull up the blind and open the window to let the bad air of the previous night out. Her eyes caught his for just a slither of a second before they seemed to travel down his torso towards his muscular legs not moving beyond his flaccid, but none the less impressive, cock. Not wishing to disturb this serene moment but also wanting his action of standing there on full display to look credible, he pretended to fumble with the window latch trying to watch her out of the corner of his eye. As he glanced more properly she seemed to sneer and turn away. He was glad however that he continued to observe because now with her back to him, she released the towel from her slim, lithe body, once again revealing her perfect bum and this time something new; the perfect arc shape that separated her thighs, something that for him was an instant turn on. He had barely had time to focus on this splendid sight however before she had once again disappeared from view coming back some minutes later in a sexy little black basque. For the first time he actually had the feeling that this display was purely for him and was glad as well as excited that he had repaid the favour that she had been providing for him ever since he first set eyes on her several weeks previously.

Other things in his life took on minimal significance. Work was something he had always been able to complete with minimal effort and none of the strings of women in his life held more than a passing interest. Usually only when coming out of a pub or a club, head full of alcohol or other such intoxicants did they arouse much interest for him - he considered they all wanted one thing: some fleeting pleasure followed by commitments and hassle. He wasn’t too sure what he wanted in his life, but he sure as hell knew it wasn’t that. Since the emergence of this woman opposite, being at home in the evenings had taken on a new significance. In fact it would be true to say that she had given him a kind of schedule and his going out or rushing back from work depended on her. He had learnt the time she left for work and the time she returned home it varied but on a day to day basis was fairly predictable. She made it abundantly clear when she was leaving as she always slipped on her coat on - an expensive looking red and black skiing jacket.

He knew so much about her without really knowing anything, he knew roughly the time she got up at the weekends: mid to late morning, roughly the times and days she went out in the evening. He knew her body, although observed from quite some way away, and yet, bar the jacket, he could probably not even recognise her. He particularly liked observing her while she was preparing to go out as she would try on a variety of garments including different colours and styles of underwear, bras and stockings and, spookily, she seemed to settle for the items that he considered made her look best. He loved seeing her parade around totally uninhibited in just bra and panties, long hair piled up on her head with her cute glasses on. She looked to him like a highly sexed intellectual princess who spent the majority of her leisure time pampering herself and her body - she was his perfect woman!

All this time on his own had made some of Chas’ friends a bit concerned about him and so they had arranged him a blind date. Very nice too Valice turned out to be and by the end of the evening she had perched herself on his lap wriggling up and down in her tight jeans obviously stimulating her clitoris in the process. However tempted he was at the thought of some good old fashioned instant sex, he had made the decision that it would be in everyone’s best interests if he was to put her off until the following evening as it was now getting late and he was convinced that she would soon be home. And so, with the proposal of dinner at his flat and a quick kiss and the merest suggestion of a fondle, Chas left Valice and his friends for home to plot for the following evening. He had decided that although this voyeuristic pleasure was still very important to him a kind of stalemate had been reached between him and the mysterious girl in the flat opposite. The ‘relationship’, if so it could be called, was going nowhere and something had to be done about it.

Valice looked delicious when she turned up the following evening. She had ditched the tight, bum-hugging jeans of the previous evening, in favour of an elegant dark red dress. They settled down to a Italian meal and a bottle of deep and intoxicating red, and despite the fact that her English was not that good they had an interesting conversation, so interesting in fact that Chas had nearly forgotten all about his dream girl opposite. He quickly went to check what the situation was and just as he did so, the light opposite told him that she had just arrived home. She grabbed the towel that was on the window sill and he saw the light in the room that was obviously the bathroom come on and said silently to himself you’ve got no idea of the show I ‘m going to put on for you tonight’. If she was true to form he knew that he had fifteen to twenty minutes before she would emerge and the show could begin. He had to move fast!

Sensing the mood of his date he came up behind Valice, and taking her long brown hair in his hand swept it over to the other side and began kissing and caressing her neck unzipping the top part of her dress so he could place butterfly kisses down her upper back. Her skin went goosepimply in anticipation; he sensed that his delaying tactic from the previous night would work in his favour. She had detached her right hand from the glass of wine and slid it behind her so that she could grasp his arse through his trousers. Her hand carried on under and up and began to caress his rapidly hardening member. Ordinarily he would have liked to stay where they were and pleasure this beautiful young girls’ body more on the solid oak table but time did not permit. He did however allow himself the thought of what he would do to her. He would get her to mount the table on her knees and strip her piece by piece and then apply whatever he found on the table, perhaps fresh cream might best compliment her soaking labia, perhaps he would run an unripe strawberry up and down her very ripe, very moist lips and then get ready to sample the delights of her dessert. He would progress from lapping her hard clit to lash at her soaking hole and finally his tongue would caress her stretched anal muscles, bringing moans of ecstasy…

He pulled himself together realising that they were running out of time and that the show had to commence very shortly. He noticed that while he had been daydreaming his thumbs had clasped onto Valice’s hard nipples and had been tweaking them forcefully; also his cock had bloated to the extent that it was painful for him to keep it inside his pants. Valice looked up at him with lust in her eyes and standing up a little tipsily took his hand and began to lead him towards the ground floor bedroom adjacent to the kitchen. This was no good at all! Although, the view of her flat was if anything a little better from that room, the view was no good for her, She would not be able to see them, to see him perform! With this uppermost in his mind he flicked his head to motion upstairs to his date and added much bigger bed with a smile, to which she assented with a moan and a giggle.

He couldn’t believe his luck when they got upstairs, she was quite clearly in the process of finishing her shower and none of the lights at the back of the other flats in the immediate area had there lights on, he had been going to do it anyway but felt much better that the performance was going to be just for her eyes only. Perfect he murmured responding to the situation, but which Valice took to be a compliment as she slipped out of her slinky dress and presented herself to him in very sexy sunflower yellow underwear, black stockings and her high heels which made her appear just a few centimetres shorter than him.

Luckily Valice was only interested in one thing and so she did not even look at the room as she entered but instead pulled off the remainder of his clothing and sank to her knees, just at that very moment he noticed his friend return after her shower. Bliss he just loved perfect timing…

His heart was beating fast and with his date on her knees drooling backwards and forwards over his bloated cock, he turned her slightly so she could get a better view. He felt like a king proudly standing fully erect with his horny little slave girl salivating over his veiny pole. He checked quickly out of the side of his eye. Joy of joys she was watching, more than that she seemed to be drinking in the sight. He gasped deeply and profoundly, his date took this as approval and continued her accomplished performance.

She was in her black silk bathrobe and opened it and began to massage her breasts. Chas was in seventh heaven and wondered if he could hold on for much longer when she put a finger up as if to indicate that he should wait for her for a while. She returned presently in seemingly no particular rush with what looked like a long, cool drink in her hand. Dipping her finger into the liquid she traced it down to her pert, erect nipples and down further across her firm stomach down to her golden (and delicious!) triangle. She began to masturbate whilst watching Valice, Chas’ date, suck hard on his fat, nine inch long, engorged member. At first her masturbation was erotic yet gentle but slowly as the excitement increased it became more frenzied, he could just make out that she was plunging her figures, first one then two and finally four up her exquisite pussy. He noticed that she was sucking the juice off her fingers to. He imagined the taste of her exquisite honey pot and in doing so his cock hardened to almost bursting point.

His lips were now drooling and without taking his eyes off her, deftly unclasped his date’s exquisite lips from his prick. He pulled Valice up to his level by placing a delicate hand under her chin and tongue kissed her deeply but briefly. Chas then turned his date around so that she was slightly away from the window. Valice in her state of ecstasy was still unaware of the real object of his passions. He was giving her a performance she would never forget.

By this time she had dropped all pretence and for the first time ever Chas felt was now no longer merely teasing him. She was completely naked, bar her high heels, frigging herself mercilessly, seemingly a few inches away from the window. She seemed to be just seconds away from coming and as the window was beginning to steam up Chas realised it wouldn’t be a good idea to hold on much longer either. With his date in front of him; torso fully bent over, legs at full stretch and wide apart, Valice was a beautiful sight but not one he could content himself with solely. So, whilst burying his tongue deep into her fruit he maintained an eye on the real object of his passions or obsession as she could even be called.

Valice’s pussy tasted so sweet but her groans told him that regardless of how long and skilled his tongue was, what she really needed was his cock. Chas once again paraded his meat in front of her whilst spanking his date’s cute arse, first with the palm of his hand and then with his massive member, before finally plunging it deep between her wet pussy lips. Valice screamed for him to fuck her, engaging in the sort of language that one would not expect a relatively unaccomplished foreign student of English to produce. Whilst hearing this torrent of horny imperatives Chas noticed that just a few metres away she had assumed the dirtiest, most beautiful position he had ever seen. She was bucking and writhing, her bountiful hair being thrown back and forth, arse positioned on what could only be the dining room table: her legs were up in the air at a 120 degree angle. Her fingers were moving in and out of her pussy at a speed so fast the movement seemed blurred. She was clearly about to come, as too was he ‘I’m gonna come you gorgeous bitch’ Chas announced much more loudly than it needed to be ‘oh yea…me too baby’ Valice groaned mistakenly but unsurprisingly believing that he was talking to her.

He wrenched his cock out of her stretched slit and started to shoot his thick white cum over her arse cheeks indeed some shot into the beautiful chocolate wings of her bum hole. Suddenly whilst twisting his head and thus his body to watch his loved one’s sublime simultaneous orgasm in the flat across the way, he accidentally shot the remainder of his load over the window. Streaks off come sprayed the window but luckily did not obscure his view of his loved one. He could clearly make out that she was licking clean her window in a very excited fashion with her tongue.

Chas collapsed on top of his date and they laughed about him coming over the window, I am hoping no-one saw it, Valice added much to Chas’s amusement. For a brief Chas thought about getting his date to lick the window clean which she would willingly have done but had a feeling that he might get rumbled at this late stage. Chas feeling extremely satisfied, but still horny, took advantage of the fact that Valice worshipped him and that her boyfriend would not be back till the next day by fulfilling some of the earlier ideas he had had about fucking her on the kitchen table. This time Chas employed what he found to hand, which was, initially, a cucumber and later, when she was sufficiently stretched, a courgette. He double fucked her, using these vegetables to pound her pussy while his K Y covered prick, at first tentatively and then more urgently, pounded her arse. He came in torrents, initially deep inside her arse and finally over her face and lips. Valice licked and slurped with joy, grinning and giggling whilst swallowing huge amounts of his stringy white juice.

After an equally naughty shower and a few hours sleep Valice slipped off to meet her boyfriend at Victoria Coach station. After showing her out, pinching her bum and complimenting her that she had fucked and sucked ‘like a trooper’ Chas noticed a folded note which read:

WOW!

IOU 1

(OR EVEN 2)

KEEP YOUR EYE’S PEELED!!!

U KNOW WHO

PS I’d like to be your window cleaner!

He immediately went upstairs but she was nowhere to be seen. He was about to get into the shower for a contemplative wank, when he noticed the time. ‘Shit!’ he exclaimed, I’m going to be late for work again!

TO BE CONTINUED...