Watching Her

Story Info
Watching my ex-girlfriend.
1.8k words
4.13
33.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1gearhead
1gearhead
231 Followers

I knew that what I was about to do was wrong, very wrong, but there was no way that I could stop myself. I had just stopped by to say hi and get a hug if she was willing to give it. She had just recently broken off our relationship that had been ongoing for the last two years. This was the second time that she had done this. I rag the bell, but there was no answer. She must have stopped some where on her way home from work. She was usually here by this time. I don't know why I did it, as there was no reason to suspect that the door was unlocked, but when I the knob it opened. What the Hell! I had come this far, why not go ahead. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. Now what do I do? I was sure that she would be home shortly and to be caught inside.....

Still I stayed, figuring that I could come up with some kind of fabricated explanation as to why I was in her house. I walked down the hall to her bedroom, I could smell her fragrance as I entered. It wasn't like I had never been here before . I had been here many times with her. We had made love on the carpet, the chair, settee and most often and recently on the bed, almost everywhere in this room. I looked around trying to decide what to do.

I walked over to the dresser and opened a drawer, Tops and Blouses. Next drawer, socks. Next drawer, reveled the attention of my quest. pay dirt, panties and hose. I put my had in to feel the silky softness of each. I felt my manhood begin to become aroused. I lowered my zipper and out my hardening member. I selected a pair of satin black panties and caressed my cock with them. The thought of her and feel of that silky material caused my cock to stiffen even more. I stood there stroking myself and thinking of the times that we had had sex in this room.

I was lost in space somewhere when I heard a noise that deflated my dick immediately. It was the front door! Shit, she was home! Busted! But not yet. Quickly I stuffed the panties back in the drawer, closed it and moved across the room to the floor length drapes the covered the sliding glass door that gave access to the patio outside and stepped behind them. This seemed stupid, but I didn't know where else to go and if I were lucky she wouldn't see me. I could hear her walk into the kitchen and put her purse and lunch box down. I then heard her come down the hall to the bedroom. I watched her cross the bedroom to the adjoining bathroom. From my position behind the drapes that hid me I could see her clearly. Facing me she raised her skirt and slip and hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her panty hose and slid them down. Hot damn, no panties! For a brief moment I could see her exposed pubic mound sparsely covered with a downy light colored Bush. There was just the slightest hint of her bare pussy lips showing below the sparse bush. So enticing. What a beautiful sight. Next she pulled her blouse out of her skirt, unbuttoned it and removed it, lying it on the bathroom vanity counter. She reached around behind her and unclasped her bra, and let it fall forward exposing her beautiful magnificent breasts to my view. Full and supple, pert and round, tipped with sensuously succulent raspberry nipples.

The memory of what they had felt like in times past haunted me. They were absolutely perfect. I couldn't believe the wonderful sight that I was seeing and as yet undetected. She gave no appearance that she was aware of my presence. She picked up her blouse from the vanity counter and slipped it back on covering those beautiful breasts and buttoned it up. Turning toward the mirror she quickly inspected herself, approved turned and left the room. God, was my dick stiff. The bulge in my pants was unbearable.

OK, what was I to now? I could hear her in the kitchen. It sounded like she was fixing something to eat, her dinner. I stepped from behind the drape that was concealing me and walked over and set down on the edge of the bed waiting. For what I do not know as I had no plan what so ever. I must have sat there for at least an hour as I listened to her prepare her meal, eat it and then clean up her dishes and put them away. When I thought she was finished I again slipped behind the drapes still hoping that that I would go undetected. She returned to bedroom and then to the bathroom. From my position I had an unobstructed view of her as she undressed and prepared for her shower. She unfastened the skirt and let it fall and stepped out of it. Next she removed her blouse and let it fall on top of the skirt. She bent over to pick up the discarded cloths and deposited them in the cloths hamper.

Standing there, completely nude before my gaze, my god what a sight, almost more than I could endure. I am sure that my stiff cock was not only tenting my pants. but was also tenting the drapes that I was hiding behind. I also feared that my heavy breathing and pounding heart were audible to her and give me away. She opened the glass door to the shower and turned on and adjusted the water. She entered the shower and wet her self thoroughly under the shower head. She squirted some shampoo into her hand and began washing her hair. With her arms upraised her breasts were in full view. Stand out from her chest like two soft melons ready to suckled. She rinsed the shampoo from her hair and the rivulets of soap and water ran down over breasts and nipples. God, what a sight, I wanted to touch them, caress them, to put mouth on them and suck her nipples until they were erect and hard. She then soaped the wash cloth and began cleansing her body. Starting at her face, neck, arms torso and legs. She moved back up to her breasts and with tender sircular motions cleansed those magnificent globes and nipples. I could see her nipples begin to hardened become erect with the stimulation of the wash cloth against them. As

her nipples swelled so did my cock, which was by this time very erect and swollen to the point that was extremely uncomfortable. How I wished that I were the one washing those beautiful breasts of hers with my mouth and tongue.

After resoaping the washcloth she moved lower with it washing her underarms, stomach, and thighs. She moved to her pubic mound with its soft covering of down and rubbed it with the soapy cloth. Next she lowered the cloth to her sex and began washing it. Gently, but with some firmness. She dropped the cloth to the shower floor and rubbed the lips of her pussy with her fingers. Starting at the bottom and working her way up. I could see the lips of her pussy on each side of her fingers. She rubbed her pussy lips until she her finger tips were in direct contact with her clit. She then began rubbing her clit. This went on for a few minutes, not so much as to reach an orgasm, which I am sure was not far off, but to just feel the warm stimulation and enjoy that feeling. I was so turned on that I was almost tempted to bolt from behind the drape, run across the room and grab her.

Difficult as it was I restrained myself. The bulge in my pants had become unbearably painful. I was in need of release soon. I stroked my cock through my pants as I watched this incredible sight. She continued massaging her pussy lips and clit supporting herself with one hand against the shower wall. She spread her legs slightly to gain better access and for me a better view. Every now and then I would see her slip one or two fingers inside her pussy. I couldn't believe my eyes, so natural an act and so pleasing for both of us.

She continued the massage her pussy until I saw her legs stiffer, her back arch, and heard a small moan from her lips. Not an earth shaking orgasm , but a good on none the less. She actually had an orgasm in the shower while I watched, unreal. Never in my wildest fantasies or when we were together had I imagined a sight so erotic and so stimulating. By this time I was very close to coming in my pants, but fear of her hearing me and making a major mess in my pants somehow prevented it from happening. Once clean and satisfied she rinsed her whole body under the shower, turned off the water and stepped out. Taking a towel she thoroughly dried herself .

Once dry she turned herself to the mirror for a little self-examination, as she turned and looked at herself in the mirror the full effect of her physical beauty hit me. How did I ever let this one get away? She stepped into the open closet to retrieve her night gown. A long black satin negligee with spaghetti straps and a plunging neckline that revealed affair amount of the tops of her breasts and even more cleavage. Absolutely beautiful! She turned and left the bedroom. And went toward the kitchen. I was not sure how long she would be out of the room, this had to be my only chance for escape with out being caught. I opened the sliding glass door that led to the patio as quietly as I could and slipped out. I slid the door closed, went around the side of the house across the neighbors lawn to my truck parked at the curb. I got in started the truck, pulled away from the curb and started down the hill to the main boulevard. My hardon raging and trying to decide how I was gong to get relief.

My cell phone rang, "Hello."

It Was her, "Did you like the show?"

Shocked I answered, "Yes, I most certainly did!"

"Well turn around and get back here, I'm not finished and there is more to cum."

I couldn't turn around fast enough.

There is a little Voyeur and Exhibitionist in all of us, hope you enjoyed.

1gearhead
1gearhead
231 Followers