Watching Her Is My Fantasy Ch. 04

Story Info
Husband takes his wife to a strange bar.
3.2k words
4.48
112.7k
81

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktriniii
ktriniii
360 Followers

Michelle was feeling a little drunk, but nothing too serious as we walked up the street looking for a bar.

I had a piece of paper with a time & nearby address written on it which was given to me by a lady masseuse who had earlier that day given Michelle a massage at our hotel. I happened to secretly walk into the room at the moment this hot little Asian woman gave my even hotter blonde wife a happy ending.

Afterwards, while Michelle was in the shower, Sandy the masseuse took me aside and told me to be at this address at 8pm sharp if I wanted to see more. I have no idea why I decided to go through with it, but seeing Michelle who is normally so conservative and for a better word, frigid... This was too good of an opportunity to pass up.

"This town looks dead." Michelle said as we walked along the main street. "I don't think we'll find a bar here."

"Lets try up here." I said as I gently, as I pulled her arm and turned right up a laneway. "Maybe there's a jazz club or something up here."

Unbeknownst to her, I had led Michelle towards the address on the paper. The laneway was long & well lit at the start where there we a couple small restaurants, but the lights started to dim as we proceeded farther in.

"That looks like a bar on the corner down there." I said reassuring her "Maybe they're open still."

"Geeze I hope so!" Michelle mocked in an exhausted voice. "My feet hurt & I really want a cocktail."

We approached the red brick stairs & walked up to this large antique looking oak door with a huge brass dragon-head knocker. I knocked once on the door as a loud bang echoed down the laneway. There was no answer so I reluctantly knocked again, but a bit quieter this time.

"Come on honey, they're closed" Michelle said as she started to turn. "I'm sure we'll find another place."

Disappointed, I reached for the knocker and went to give it one more hit. Just as my hand touched it, the door opened and an eery dull red light shone through. It opened all the way and a large man stepped out wearing a white mask similar to the one used in The Phantom of the Opera.

"We've been expecting you" he said in a deep monotone voice, as we stepped into the foyer. "Please wait here and someone will be right with you"

The weight of the door caused it to slam shut in a dramatic style, which made us both jump a little.

"What the fuck?" Michelle mouthed at me silently looking confused. "Expecting us... What is this place?"

"I have no idea" I said. "I thought it was a jazz club."

"If this is a jazz club then I'm drunker than I thought". Michelle whispered at me laughing. "I just wanted a drink."

A woman entered the foyer now & held out two masks and a small card with the number sixty-three written on it.

"You must wear these before you may enter." She spoke in a clear & proper tone. "I'll take your coats to the cloakroom. Hand your card to the attendant to collect them when you're ready to leave"

I looked at Michelle with her mask on. It was a half-face black mask which covered her eyes & nose. There were several feathers standing about 30cm high and the outer rim was lined with gold glitter & fake crystals.

My mask was the exact same white mask our greeter was wearing, which was slightly less interesting but much more intriguing.

The woman returned with a drink for us both. Large martini style glass with red margarita mix which tasted like berries.

"Now we're talking." Michelle said as we followed the woman into the main room. "What is this place?"

The room was large like a hotel lobby. The dark polished floor boards reflected the light coming from the crystal chandelier hanging from the high cathedral style roof. Directly under it in the middle of the room was a large table filled with a range of desserts & fruits.

There was a rather large bar in the back right corner & the entire back wall was one big mirror, making the room look even bigger. The music playing was an operatic drum/base mix, but nothing too over the top or loud.

Above us, a few people stood looking down from the mezzanine which circled the entire room. They were all in masks so I don't know for sure, but it felt like they were staring at us.

The room had a couple large red antique couches & bar had several stools, but aside from that there were no other chairs. This was surprising because there were about nine smaller glass dining tables, scattered throughout the room.

Above the entrance was a big clock which read 8:13pm. The huge double doors at the entrance looked thick & heavy. It took three guys in white masks to close them.

The guests all appeared to be well dressed. There was about 30 men in suits & all wearing the same white mask as me. The women were dressed up in summer & cocktail dresses, but I could only see about nine including Michelle.

There was a dance floor on the left side of the room where one of the women was dancing with four men. "I'm going to dance!" Michelle said smiling as she finished her drink and skipped towards the dance floor.

I found myself a nice cosy spot in the back corner and watched her as five more guys walked onto the dance floor. Of course they went straight to my wife and started dancing close to her.

Michelle doesn't mind the attention. She is a good dancer and loves to do it, but rarely gets the opportunity because I hate dancing, so when she gets the chance to let go & shake her ass she jumps at it.

It was weird seeing two women surrounded by so many guys on the dance floor, but I guess that's what happens in this place. One of the guys had now moved directly behind Michelle and put his arm around here waist. He was pressing his groin into her ass as they both danced in time with the music. Another guy approached from the front and as they danced he managed to work his right leg between hers.

Michelle's dress had ridden up with the dancing and I could see the tops of her black thigh-high stockings & garter straps. With the movement of the dance and the pushing from the guy behind, Michelle was now grinding her crotch into his leg.

The front guy put his hand on her cheek and started to move in to kiss her, but she turned away. He tried again about 30 second later, but this time she pushed him away looking very annoyed and said something which I couldn't hear. When he tried a third time she just walked off the dance floor and came over to me.

"I need another drink." She said obviously still irritated that her dance had been ruined. "I'll go back when there are less assholes around."

We got to the bar and ordered some drinks. I got my usual bourbon and Michelle was presented with the most ridiculously large green cocktail.

"What the fuck is that?" I asked

"It's a Five Island Extacy!" Michelle said with a huge smile on her face. "I didn't know it was going to be this big though."

We both laughed as she took a sip from her dessert bowl size round glass. "Mmmmmm! This is good." She said offering me a sip. "You have to try it."

I took the glass and we found a stool at the end of the bar near the back wall. There was only one free so Michelle sat down & I stood next to her as we talked about the strange room & continued to drink for a while.

"I've got to go to the bathroom." I said, "I'll be back in a minute."

I headed to the back of the room & walked up a dark corridor to the bathrooms to relieve myself.

When I came out there was a masked lady standing in the corridor. "You like to watch?" She asked blocking my path as I just stood there with a confused look on my face. "You like to watch her yes?"

"Sandy" I questioned "Is that you?"

"Yes." She answered. "But you can't use names here."

"What is this place?" I spoke quietly so no one would hear, but sandy just motioned for me to follow her.

We walked through a large red curtain about halfway down the corridor. Then through another door into a room with a single line of chairs facing a wall.

"You sit down the other end." Sandy was pointing. "In the last chair."

I was confused, but I still sat down as she told me. "What is this?" I asked.

"You'll see." Sandy had a big smile on her face as she picked up a white remote control & pressed a button.

The wall started to slide way to the right and I could now see the main room. "It's a two way mirror." Sandy sounded pleased. "You see & hear them, but they can't see or hear you."

"Really?" I said amazed. "That's awesome!"

"Look, look!" Sandy was pointing again. "There's your sexy blondy."

She was right. I was two meters away from Michelle sitting at the bar finishing her drink & she had no idea.

"Beautiful lady like her won't be left alone for long in this place." Sandy said proudly. "You stay here & watch. They will come soon."

Sandy was right. No sooner had she stopped talking, the two men she was dancing with earlier approached Michelle and handed her a fresh cocktail. They looked like they were apologizing & pretty soon she was giggling as she talked, which happens when she has a bit too much to drink.

"I told you" Sandy said proudly. "Pretty blonde lady like attention from strange men."

The guy on Michelle's right was now leaning on the bar talking to her & taking sneaky looks at her cleavage. He was the one dancing behind her & he seemed to now have her complete attention as they were locked in conversation.

The other guy had moved around & was now standing behind her. He gradually moved a bit closer and rested his hand on her left shoulder and softly rubbed his thumb on the back of her neck. She didn't seem to mind or notice his hand as she continued talking to the other one. He began to work his way to her shoulder now, as he quickly slipped two fingers under the spaghetti strap of her black cocktail dress & cleverly flicked it off her shoulder.

Michelle had no idea, but the left side of her dress had now fallen down and was resting just above her nipple. The guy in front was trying hard to keep his eyes off her nearly exposed breast as they spoke. He looked up & smiled at his mate who was now rubbing Michelle's neck harder with his thumb & index finger. The gentle movement of her body caused the dress to slip off her nipple and fall softly to one side, but she just kept chatting & sipping her drink.

My wife was now sitting in front of two complete strangers with one of her perky A cup breasts on display. Both guys were in a temporary state of shock when they realized she had no idea, they looked at each other and continued to glance down at every opportunity.

Michelle's breasts are perfectly shaped with small coin size pink nipples so I don't blame these guys for staring... I would!

"Pretty blondy knows her boob is out." Sandy looked at me as she spoke. "She teases them because it makes her feel good. But they know she will do what they want."

"What?" I said disagreeing with her "She doesn't know about her dress because she's drunk."

"Oh, she knows" said Sandy confidently. "She will let them do what they want, you'll see. She likes to play dumb & slutty"

"I know my wife & she is not the exhibitionist type." I said. "Besides, I know...how..."

Just then, Michelle looked down & noticed her exposed breast. Turning beet red with embarrassment, she adjusted her dress & apologized. The guys looked disappointed as she fixed her dress and were reassuring her as she went to get down from the stool still embarrassed. They somehow managed to convince her to sit again, as they guided her back onto the stool and handed her back the drink.

Michelle looked around with her arms over her chest shaking her head and laughing. The guys started laughing too while they talked more, telling her how hot & sexy she looked. Michelle nervously started to drink a bit faster than usual.

She looked shocked at first, then embarrassed and then put her face in her hands and rested her elbows on the bar. She was clearly drunk, but still smiling & still a little embarrassed as she was now again listening to the guy on her right talk.

The guy behind her had his hands on her hips and was now massaging her lower back with his thumbs. Michelle reached behind with her left hand grabbed his wrist to stop him, but he just continued rubbing & after a short time her grip had loosened until she gave up and rested her left arm back on the bar for support.

"You see, she is not resisting touch." Sandy smiled. "Blondy want to be touched. She likes it."

Michelle sipped her drink and chatted as the guy behind her was slowly pulling her to the edge of the stool with every movement of him thumbs. He was pulling on her cocktail dress with his fingers and I was surprised to see Michelle lean forward & raise her butt a little so he could slip it out easier.

He began to gradually bunch the back of her dress up, exposing her perfect ass & black thong to the entire room. With his left hand he quickly unzipped his pants & a 9 inch cock sprang out hard as a rock as he reached into his left pocket.

Still holding her dress up with his right hand, his left hand emerged from his pocket with a small tube. Her flicked open the lid and squeezed a small amount of transparent liquid on the head of his cock. He shoved the tube back in his pocket & rubbed the liquid over the head & shaft until it was glistening.

Moving close behind her, he moved her thong aside and pressed the head of his penis onto her puckered assbud. Michelle stared straight ahead in shock, her jaw dropped & her eye's opened wide as this guy pushed forward, gently forcing her asshole to respond.

Michelle sat stiff trying to comprehend in her drunken state what was happening. The sneaky fuck slowly pushed forward & slipped the head of his cock past her main gate, then he waited for her reaction. Michelle did nothing but continue to look forward in shock with her eyes darting from left to right to see if anyone had noticed this blatant violation. Her lack of response both verbally & physically was all he needed as the guy took that as a green light to proceed.

Again he pushed forward, knowing that the lube would eventually do its job, but still waiting patiently for her sphincter to release completely. It wasn't long before Michelle's eyes closed and her mouth opened as she submitted her ass to this stranger. He began to grin as his shaft slowly started to slide in more and more until it was completely gone.

Michelle put her elbows on the bar resting her face in her hands, as wisps of her loosened hair fell forward. Her body was betraying her now, as she pushed back while the guy started to move his cock in & out, fucking her ass.

The guy next to her took the opportunity to feel one of her amazing little A cup tits as he slipped his hand down the front of her dress and began massaging her left breast.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This was my normal suburban wife being fucked up the ass by two strangers right in front of me in public and all I could do was sit and watch, completely engrossed in her adventure.

The guy pulled her back toward him so she was sitting upright & he could get more tension. Her now again exposed left breast bounced with each thrust and she grabbed the guy at the bars head and pulled it toward her nipple. He sucked, licked and tongued her nipple like it was the last piece of candy on the planet, as his right hand worked its way under her dress towards her secret place.

Behind her, the guy was gliding into her ass with perfect rhythm & Michelle was loving it. She looked up to the people watching her from the mezzanine & started to bite her bottom lip. Then she turned to the mirrored window I was sitting behind, unknowingly staring directly at me with her glazed eyes.

"She not see you" Sandy said, "She likes to see herself being slut."

Michelle was looked down at the guy sucking her breasts. She was grabbing the back of his head and pulling him closer to her chest. He took her perky little breast & nipple in his mouth as he sucked & licked like a rabid dog.

She was in heaven now with all her senses being well & truly heightened. I'm sure she had forgotten that I was even in the same building as her body began to gyrate Uncontrollably.

The guy behind started to groan & move erratically before tensing up, gripping her waist tight and blowing his load into my wife's ass. Her eyes again opened wide as she felt his slimy cum sprayed into her, I couldn't tell if she was in shock or extacy as she just sat there taking short breaths & gasping for air.

There were no complaints forthcoming from the guy either who now had his head resting on her shoulder. He pulled a handkerchief from his pocket as slowly his cock slid out of my wife's ass followed by a stream of cum which dripped to the floor. He grabbed his cock with the handkerchief and wiped it as she pushed the guy in front away gently and rested on the bar exhausted. Both guys were smiling as they kissed her cheek, gave each other a high five & walked away.

Michelle just sat there confused in her state of extacy. A couple minutes passed & she rose from her stool, adjusted her dress & walked calmly to the bathroom.

I got up and started to leave the room. "No you don't want to leave yet! " Sandy said standing in front of me, "This is where it gets fun."

"What are you talking about?" I Asked.

"She will come back soon and more will want to play with her." Sandy led me through to another room on the opposite side of the dance floor. "You wait here & I'll show you."

To be continued...

ktriniii
ktriniii
360 Followers