Watching Her Play

Story Info
Rick Castle watches how his daughter masturbates.
1.3k words
4.38
34.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the time when his 19 year-old daughter was in Costa Rica.

Rick Castle came back from his book tour early, and only Martha was there to greet him. Not that he wasn`t pleased to see his mother but he missed Kate. She was still in D.C., so he still had to wait to see his fiancée again. And he missed Alexis, too.

Later that evening Martha said she`d be out until the wee hours, so he was all alone in the loft, not knowing what to do as even Kate couldn`t make time for a longer, naughty phone call.

First, he watched some porn, trying to find relief for his sexual tension and also trying to distract him from missing Kate and Alexis.

But that didn`t do it for him though his cock would have loved the attention.

On his way to his discerning movie-collection he casually stumbled upon some old scrap books, Alexis had made.

He watched through them smiling dreamily.

Out of a sudden his heart-beat went up as he thought about what he actually could do next.

He just had to.

He didn`t do this for years.

Rick Castle impulsively reached for the bottom drawer to bring out an inconspicuous DVD, plainly packaged and not marked. He knew exactly what he was looking for and as he held it in his hand he swallowed thickly, his pants getting tighter around his hardening cock.

With quivering hands he put the DVD in and started it by pressing "play".

Pictures of baby Alexis came up on his screen, putting himself into wonderful old times.

He was looking at his daughter laughing, crying, hiccupping and bubbling into his camera as she was only half a year old. Then he watched how he taught her riding her first bicycle, crying as she fell off it for the first time but also crying and yelping as she was able to ride on her own the first time.

Yeah, it was the DVD of all of Alexis`s first times.

You know, when you are a sappy single parent you do all those incredible stupid things parents always do, like filming their offspring each and every second on their way.

Rick smiled a lot, Rick almost cried a lot. But before he reached the next file on the screen, he shortly pressed "stop", just internally fighting if he should really go on now.

Yes, I`m horny.

And yes, I need some relief.

And there`s no-one else here to help me out.

So yes, I need to watch that now.

He pressed the button again and relaxed on his chair.

It wasn`t too long ago that he made the next film featuring his daughter, he thought with a slight guilty conscience.

Alexis didn`t know about that.

She was sleeping in her bed, having a vivid dream of some sort, maybe even her first wet dream, who knows.

A few minutes in just watching her, Alexis started to mumble in her sleep. You couldn`t make out any words, he just figured she expressed her joy the way she was smiling then.

After Rick had zoomed the camera`s lens in on her body, he`d filmed her - touching herself.

First, Alexis moved her hands up and down her body, staying at her lower abdomen for quite some time, then cupping her tiny breasts, even sometimes squeezing them.

Castle hadn`t known if it had been the first time she touched herself but since then he`d installed a hidden camera all the time focusing in on her bed to definitely catch her first masturbation.

He watched his little angel shoving up the hem of her sexy night-gown, see-through white silk to be precise, touching her bare skin now, tugging at her nipples, still apparently sleeping.

Now he squirmed on his chair, watching this. He wanted to fast-forward to the really important part but he decided against it, he wanted to feel that same way again as he first watched it years ago.

Alexis then shoved her hands down her hips, moved them further down between her legs and underneath her panties, rubbing herself.

This went on for minutes but Rick didn`t fast forward. He wanted to feel the rise of his arousal watching her.

The next picture showed Alexis the next night, almost acting the same, touching her own body in her sleep and rubbing herself between her legs. The night before she hadn`t shown any sign of a climax.

This time, she started to wriggle her body deeper into the sheets, moving wildly until she turned on her stomach.

If he hadn`t the proof, he`d say that she couldn`t be asleep anymore. But she was.

And now he watched that part of the DVD that got to him every single time he`d watch it.

His daughter - mind you, still asleep - grabbed her pillow and pulled it down between her legs, rubbing herself on it while smiling dreamily.

She hadn`t got a climax there, either, had she?

Alexis turned again and started to move her snatch against the pillow.

But again, Rick couldn`t really make out if she`d actually satisfied herself.

His little girl seemed to love to just touch herself, to work herself up but she didn`t let on if that was all there was.

Next evening he`d filmed her, she wasn`t sleeping.

Alexis sat on her bed, sexually touched herself while reading "Heat Wave".

When he first saw that video, he was slightly shocked to find her reading page 105, as it seemed.

Then he was oddly proud of his little girl. Reading that scene in that book made him hot every time he thought of it. And being a girl of 18, of course, she got worked up - a lot.

And Alexis got really aroused. Wide awake, she now stripped off her night-gown, even her panties were gone.

Her father now could see her pale body naked.

But all he could focus on were the pink nipples, standing erect, pointing directly into his camera as she got on the bed again. And to his joy she didn`t hide under the sheets this time. He could watch her in all her glory.

Alexis touched herself bolder now, not as self-conscious as the nights before, annoying her nipples, closing her eyes, biting on her lip.

His daughter leaned back on her headboard, picked up the book again, turned back a page and started to read page 105 again and again while she stroked herself all over her body.

Suddenly - even if Rick knew that part by heart, it was still a pleasure to see it - Alexis brought up her hips, sat on her heels and pushed two pillows between her legs.

The way she lewdly jumped those pillows was making Rick hard as wood again.

Rick started to touch himself watching her, how she sensually rasped her nerve bundle over the firm cotton.

His innocent daughter definitely needed a relief, breathing harder now, riding the pillows wild.

And knowing what would happen next, he closed his eyes to listen to his daughter, softly moaning in her lust.

Castle stopped pumping his member, opened his eyes just to see her slumping down, aggressively fucking the pillows to make her come.

And as always he almost came listening to her lust-filled grunts.

But as always he controlled himself, didn`t want to come too soon.

He knew exactly when to shoot.

Alexis raised, shoved the pillows further between her legs and started riding them with wild bucking hips while she tugged at her long nipples.

And that was the time Rick encircled his cock again and rubbed himself as fast as he could.

Right exactly the same moment she squealed high-pitched, Rick came, too, shooting his load up into the air, grunting like mad while watching her coming.