Watching Her The First Time

Story Info
She fulfills his dream of seeing her touch another man.
1.5k words
4.22
132.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lrwriter
lrwriter
108 Followers

For the longest time I thought maybe I was just strange. I mean, what kind of man would want to see his wife enjoy another man. Sure, I had read about it in a couple of magazines. But the more I looked, the more I realized that there are plenty of men with this same fantasy.

I told her about it in bed one night as we lie side by side. She had just started to touch me, so I thought I would bring it up, not knowing what to expect. At first, all she said was tell me more, so I did. I described being out one night and her seeing a guy she thought was hot and wanting to play with him. She didn't say anything, but she did reach for my dick. And when she touched it, I got harder quickly.

"You really are turned on by that idea," she said in a half statement-half question with obvious intrigue. She told me to tell her the whole fantasy story while she stroked my dick. She pulled the covers back, reached for some lube from the bedside table, and gave me one of her great hand jobs, where she keeps me aroused but doesn't let me come. The more I told her about seeing her with another guy, the more aroused I got.

She finally got into the act. "Does he eat my pussy?" she asked. "Do I play with his dick like I'm playing with yours?" she probed as she rubbed on me.

With that, she started to mount my rigid pole, and to my surprise, I exploded the minute I was inside of her.

"Wow," she said. "That really excites you."

She didn't seem upset, so I went for it. "Could you ever do that?" I asked.

She replied that she did not know and she would at least need a few drinks in her, and she might have to start in a more mild way. I was cool with that. It was already a better response than I expected.

It was about two weeks later that we found ourselves out of town in Memphis for the weekend. We had heard about this strip bar that was upscale and comfortable for couples, so we went. We had been there for about an hour and a half when we noticed a young man looking at my wife. And why not? She looked stunning that night.

She was wearing a short black skirt that clung to her ass when she walked. Her blouse was almost sheer enough to see her nipples. And at my request, she completed the outfit with black thigh high stockings and a pair of great looking stiletto heels. At 50, I am ten years older than her, and she looks like she's 32 -- 34.

She said she felt sorry for the guy, sitting all by himself, and she thought he was cute. Even I'd have to admit that he was a good looking guy. With that, she got up and walked, not to him, but to the stage to tip the dancer, who had just removed her thong and was now completely naked. It's not uncommon at this bar for the dancer to interact with the female customers. But I was still surprised when my usually demure wife started talking to the dancer. She handed the tall blond a tip, and the next thing I knew, the dancer took my wife's blouse off.

It was not the first time that happened in the bar that night, but it was the first time my wife ever did that. When the DJ told the dancer everyone wanted to see more, she raised my wife's skirt enough to show her stocking tops and thongs. Then she fondled her breasts, kissed her on the cheek and sent my wife on her way, carrying her blouse.

You can only imagine how turned on I was. Here I was, the envy of at least 200 guys, as we all watched her walk back to me with her tits swinging back and forth. And that's when it happened. The good looking guy simply held up a dollar bill, and that got my wife's attention.

The next think I knew, she was sitting on this strangers lap, topless, laughing and joking. I thought it would last only a minute, but she lingered there. And the next think I knew, his hand was up on her thigh, clearly headed toward her sex. I don't know what she said, but they both looked at me from about five tables away. Then positioned so I could clearly see (and everyone else within eye sight, too) she parted her legs and let him move his hand easily to her sex. He lingered there a minute, removed his hand and put it to her mouth. She took his middle finger in her mouth and sucked on it like it was my dick. Everyone knew what had just happened.

With that, she stood, kissed him on the cheek, put her blouse on and returned to me.

"Did you like that?" she asked as she sat down. "More than you'll ever know." was all I could muster.

"Good, " she said. "Because that's just the beginning. You should be careful what you ask for. Now follow me."

With that, she got up, and so did the guy. I followed along as she took him by the hand and led him out of the club. Once outside, she turned to him, saying "This is my husband, Rex. He said he wants to see me with another man. Are you man enough to do that while my husband watches?" she asked.

It took him no time to agree, and the next thing I knew the three of us where in our luxury van. She took off her top again, and introduced me to our new friend, Stan. Then she told Stan the rules. She called the shots. He was not going to get to fuck her, but he would enjoy himself. She asked if he was ok with that as she reached for his belt, and before I knew it, she had pushed his jeans down.

He reached for one of her breasts and while he took it in her mouth, I started to move closer.

"No!" she said. "You said you wanted to see me do this, so you just sit there and watch or you'll never see this again."

Then she reached into his briefs and fished out a most impressive cock.

"Oh, my." she said. "Stan, this is much bigger than my husbands...I'm going to enjoy this."

With that, she started to rub his dick and make it hard. It grew even bigger and I could tell she enjoyed it. She said she wouldn't fuck him, so I was surprised when she pulled her breast from his mouth and went down on him. She started by kissing the tip of his cock, and before I knew it, she was giving him a combination blow job and hand job, and he was liking it.

As he grew close to coming, she would stop or slow down to prolong his pleasure. And she knew it was making me crazy.

"Go ahead," she urged. "Take your dick out and play with yourself. But you are on your own, because I'm staying busy here. Remember, you are the one who wanted this".

I couldn't take it any more. I pulled down my pants and played with what by comparison was a very small dick.

Her mouth stayed on him. He was groaning, and she was clearly enjoying her new found power over not one, but two men.

She knows that when I get this excited, I'm up for anything. "I should make you come over here and suck on his dick, too," she said. "Or maybe I'll feed you his cum when he squirts in my hand."

That was all it took for me. I moaned and was unable to control myself and came all over myself.

She knew she wanted him to come, and now she was truly in control. I could see it was about to happen. He started to buck. He moaned. She took her mouth off his dick and just stroked him until he exploded on her hand.

He took a moment to catch his breath, after which she simply dismissed him.

"Stan, you have to leave now." she said. Stan was grateful and exhausted. He pulled himself together and left our van.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

I assured her I did, but that I was sorry I came. "Oh, don't worry about that, we'll get you hard again." she said.

And with that, she crawled back to me and took my dick in her mouth.

It was the best blow job she ever gave me. And she said she enjoyed it so much, she wants to do it again.

I can't wait. I really think she means it. I'll let you know.

lrwriter
lrwriter
108 Followers