Watching Her Watching Me

Story Info
Pleasuring myself in the shower while my ex watches.
1.7k words
4.48
43.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, is it okay if I use your shower before I take off?"

At the time, this was not a completely unusual thing for me to ask of my friends. I was a law student living in a cold-water flat, so my personal hygiene options involved either showering at the gym on the way to class, or occasionally asking a favor from friends with hot water.

Then again, this was not a typical friend. B and I had been companions, study mates, and eager fuck buddies since the first semester of law school. B wasn't like other women I had dated. She was tall, with short, brown hair and a decidedly tomboyish style, favoring jeans and bulky sweaters. B had small breasts, long legs, and was an intense athlete, enjoying running and biking in the summer and skiing in the winter. All this exercise kept her trim and strong. We gravitated to one another because of a shared sense of humor, and a disdain for our classmates who took school too seriously.

During one of our first study sessions at her house, she made the first move, tossing her book aside and kissing me hard on the mouth. I grew excited as my hands started to explore her taut body, and we soon moved to the bedroom. I was immediately struck by how enthusiastic B was, tearing both of our clothes off, telling me what she wanted me to do, and cumming hard and very quickly. I was used to women needing slow and deliberate attention before they could reach orgasm, but B seemed perpetually randy and easily stimulated. Unless she paced herself, vigorous stroking of her clitoris would have her body tensing in ecstasy in less than a minute. And shortly after that, she was ready for more.

After our relationship began, B would stoke my interest by telling me about her previous sexual exploits (including an especially hot lesbian one night stand) as well as her fantasies. In the library, she would whisper to me about her most recent masturbation session or how she could make herself cum just by squeezing her nipples, while I rubbed my engorged cock beneath the desk. In turn, she would ask me to tell her about the last time I jerked off and what I had thought about or what porn I looked at while I did it. Our "study sessions" at her place quickly became pretexts for prolonged bouts of sex. In order to delay our orgasms, we would often begin by watching each other masturbate, B whispering through gritted teeth how turned on she got by seeing my hard cock. During foreplay, we would describe detailed scenarios to each other involving the two of us with another woman, or another man. Our exploits got hotter and more adventurous. She asked me to fuck her ass for the first time; I loved coming on her tits and her face; on a few occasions, she used a dildo on my asshole while she sucked my cock.

But after a year or so, my eyes started to wander. I decided I wanted to pursue some of the other women at school. B made it clear that, notwithstanding some of the fantasies of threesomes she had described to me, she had no interest in sharing and we decided to break things off. After a couple weeks, we were both seeing other people; B started hanging out with another classmate, S. But as it was a small school and we both still enjoyed each other's company, we remained friends and saw each other often.

In this spirit of camaraderie, I had loaned B some class notes. Now I was at her house having biked over to retrieve them. When I arrived, B had been doing some work on the house. She was wearing jeans and a thin t-shirt, no bra, with a little dirt on her here and there, and a sheen of sweat on her skin. She looked good.

We talked a bit and B was her usual frisky self. She handed me my notes and I was making to leave, when it occurred to me to ask about using her shower. I hadn't showered yet that day and was sweaty from my bike ride. I'd be lying if I didn't also admit to feeling a little horny with thoughts running in the back of my mind of our many hot episodes in that house.

"Sure," B responded to my shower request. And then, after a pause, "Are you going to pull on your cock while you're in there?" Her mind was in the same place mine was, and it excited me. "Maybe," I said slyly, turning to the bathroom.

I shut the bathroom door behind me—but not all the way—turned the hot shower on, and stripped off my clothes. My dick had already started to stiffen thanks to B's comment, and I wondered if it might be the prelude to something more. I stepped into the shower as the room filled with steam, and began lathering up. I rubbed soap over my body, washing my face, my chest, my ass, and my legs. As I did, I daydreamed of B on top of me, fingering her engorged clit while riding my dick. By the time I started to clean my cock, it was erect and throbbing. I wrapped my hand around it and had only given it a few slow, soapy strokes when I heard the bathroom door open.

B entered wordlessly and leaned against the bathroom counter. Her eyes were on my hard member. I turned slightly to give her a better view, massaging my rigid dick in the soapy foam. I noticed that I could see myself in the mirror behind her. I was in good shape from biking and swimming, and my penis looked huge, straining out from my body as my hand slid along the shaft. B's gaze was locked on it, and I could see her nipples becoming erect beneath her shirt as she bit the corner of her lip. I started jerking my cock faster and rubbing beneath my balls with the soap in my other hand. Watching her watching me was incredibly hot.

"Turn around," she rasped, and I did as she instructed. I smoothed more lather over my ass and then, placing one foot on the edge of the tub, reached back with my left hand and began massaging my asshole. The sensation was incredible and after a moment, I eased my middle finger in to my butt. Over the sound of the shower, I heard a low, uncontrolled moan escape B's lips. I pushed my finger further in and used my other hand to rub the bar of soap over my cock as it twitched and ached.

Looking over my shoulder, I saw that B's face was flushed, her mouth slack, and she was breathing heavily. She had undone the fly on her jeans and her left hand was writhing in her panties. With her other hand, she pulled on her nipples through the fabric of her shirt. She could not take her eyes off of me. Reflected in the mirror behind her, I saw myself pressing one, then two fingers inside my tight butt. After a minute, afraid that I might cum before I was ready, I slid my fingers out of my ass and turned to face her again.

I leaned back against the wall of the shower, working my cock with both hands now, pointing it directly at B as the water from the shower head cascaded over it. Performing like this for my ex-girlfriend had me delirious. As the soap washed away, I noticed for the first time a steady stream of precum oozing from the tip of my penis and down the shaft, lubricating my hands as they squeezed and pumped. B now had both hands down the front of her panties, occasionally taking one out and raising it to her mouth so she could taste her juices. Her breathing was ragged and a few times she let out a high squeak of pleasure. In the mirror, I saw my hands piston back and forth over my rock-hard member, and for a moment I imagined it wasn't my reflection, but another man jacking off as he watched us pleasure ourselves.

"That's it," B said, standing. As I turned off the water, she pulled a towel off the rack and cursorily dried me. Then, grabbing my raging erection with the towel, she pulled me to her bedroom. I lay on the bed and resumed stroking myself, a thread of clear liquid dripping from the end of my dick and starting to pool on my stomach. It would not be long now. B hurriedly removed her clothes, peeling off her saturated panties last. Lying on the bed next to me, B stared at my dick as she frantically rubbed her fingers over her wet pussy, her hand moving in a blur on her swollen, pink clit. "Suck on my tits," she said hoarsely. As soon as I took her left nipple in my mouth, biting it slightly, she surged into orgasm as if electrocuted, arching her back and then pitching forward. She stifled a cry as a small river of liquid gushed from her pussy and soaked the sheets beneath her.

Then it was my turn. B turned onto her side and took hold of my dick, replacing my hand with hers. "Come for me," she said, a command that was totally unnecessary. The sensation of her touch, the suddenly frenzied strokes, her hand covered in her wetness, all combined to send me over the edge. I reached back and grabbed the headboard as I felt my own orgasm come on. My hips bucked and an arc of semen flew over my shoulder on to the pillow next to me. The next shot of fluid landed squarely on my lips and chin. I stuck out my tongue to taste the salty mess on my face as my cock continued to spasm, shooting long strands of cum on to my stomach and chest. I could not believe the amount of milky ejaculate erupting from my pulsing cock. When my climax finally subsided, my torso was coated. B continued to lightly stroke my spent but still-hard dick as my body convulsed in the aftermath. She then leaned over to kiss me while rubbing the pearls of semen into my chest, now and again tasting my jism for herself.

"Well," B said after a minute, "I guess we're back together."