Watching Jenna Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenna's dancing attracts another girl's attention.
12.2k words
4.77
11k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

Please remember this is a copyrighted work and all legal disclaimers apply.

I continue to work on my grammar. There are some errors and I do care.

Thank you for your comments.

The plot of this story is compound yet it is tied loosely to "Watching Jenna".

"Watching Jenna III & IV" are underway.

*

Scene Six

I had left our rock group with no anxiety or regrets. We could fill a bar but the noise we made wasn't enough to make a life and living on the road was hell. The money was not regular enough and I was tried of the late nights. The other three said they would find a new singer. I needed to get to some place else, away from the scene.

I had an old friend who had gone quiet several months before and I sought to check in with him. His parent's had moved out to the edge of the town we had lived in since meeting in upper school. He could play a little piano and had helped me see the potential of my voice.

I drove out to his family's house to check in with him on Wednesday. His cellphone seemed to have been terminated. It was near five on a late March afternoon when I rang the bell.

I waited for a few minutes before tapping the buzzer a second time. The houses nearby were on large lots so I just looked about and waited. It was cold and I was now wondering if anyone was home.

I turned hearing a soft bang to see the door swing open. A tall woman stood in the wide door and her apparel struck me, which would be more under-dressed. The scant garments barely concealed her slightly zaftig curves and I had to force my eyes from her strong nipples caused by the chill. We studied each other for a few seconds before she asked for my explanation as she shifted back a half step.

I told her I was looking for Rob my friend from school.

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

Her hand reached to cover her eyes, "You see, the family passed on the vacation to the Alps some months ago; Austria I think. The bus bringing them back to Zurs crashed. We got the house clear and settled only a month or so ago."

I had known Rob was a skier but his pa was a member of the team that did well in Innsbruck years ago.

"I'm Florence and my sister and I have the mortgage now."

My apparent shock seemed to relax the woman. She invited me in and I walked a few steps behind. I wondered how I had missed the news as I step through the doorway.

"The living room, we changed the windows and the flooring," she said as I my eyes did a quick study of her body as she moved ahead of me.

"The notes from the Estate mentioned your friend and a younger sister. They had been on a Spring Holiday when the crash occurred. They must have died nearly a year ago."

The satin gown defined her hourglass and the ease across her bottom. The soft rose-colored material moved with luxury as her wide hips rolled atop her heeled shoes.

"That may explain my error. I was singing down south about that time," I said.

As I walked into the front room following Florence I looked around. It was much different from Rob's parents furnishing and décor. Though it wasn't a large house someone had paid attention to the details and it was elegant and minimal.

I smiled and told her of the surprise, "You and your sister have very good taste Florence. There must have been quite a lot of work to upgrade the place."

She turned and the gown revealed her long leg well passed the knee. Her voice was soft but an alto and she spoke of the changes and the time to complete the renovation. After a few minutes I spoke of my friend Rob and my band. We seemed to like one another for Florence became more relaxed and she asked if I could stay for a few minutes.

"I'm happy for some company James. I have some food in the Frig but now I tend to enjoy a glass of wine. Can I pour you a glass as well?"

I glanced at my cell and saw the time. Thirty minutes had passed. As I stood to leave she turned to hand me the wine. Her cleavage convinced me to pause. Though a crazy idea I thought that I might get laid. She handed me the long stem glass and sat just to my right in the club chair. Her gown now shifted and I saw her tanned legs.

We enjoyed the Bordeaux and I spoke of the band and my intent to enroll in the University in the fall.

Florence smiled, "I found I had a mind for business and finance James and I did not complete my degree. The Market was easy for me to understand. Now I work from here and trade."

She explained that her trading wasn't a daily activity. She had grown up in Chester an adjacent Village prior to moving overseas in the nineties.

"With a bit of capital I found that being careful is more rewarding and less risky."

I told her I couldn't imagine how I would ever begin to invest. We spend the next thirty minutes discussing her last group of trades and the status of the changes.

"Six trading days on and the ten grand I place in the special account has grown almost to sixteen. With my math that's a nice daily wage. With even say two grand you could get a start James."

I had that amount in the account. Florence suggested that she could guide me.

"Tomorrow I could share a few insights."

I guess she was inviting me to stay a little longer. I like her but I was unsettled by her dress. She was sexy and charming and I had to conceal my stiffness.

With a simple dinner she served us a burgundy. We talked of the old memories of the town and we even knew several of the same families. It was passed ten when I realized I needed to get back. I was a bit intoxicated. Florence suggested the cops might be an issue.

"No James, I had hoped you would stay the night. Tomorrow my sister will arrive and she would like to meet you I am certain."

Though she still moved about causing me to enjoy watching her there was no sexual tension between us. She showed me the guest suite with its clean white bath and I sat on the bed.

"I don't actually need to anywhere for tonight Florence but we just met. I don't want to be any trouble."

"You are no trouble James," she turned and said goodnight.

As I undressed for sleep I realized that the familiarity of the house had allowed me some comfort. Rob's passing was something I would have considered with sadness a week or a month after his death but it was over eleven months ago. There was no grief and I could move on.

Scene Seven

The wine allowed me a restful night. I awoke without a sense of the hour. I heard no movement in the house as I rolled from the guest bed and walked to the Kitchen. I saw a car in the drive beside mine. It was a large sedan from Germany.

I turned on the espresso machine and made a cup. I then spent an hour looking at the photos and books about the living room. It was after eight o'clock; I had been on my own looking at several books she had on trading when I heard the shower. A few minutes later a woman came into the Kitchen talking and barely covered with her white robe. She surprised me.

"Florence told me she had a beauty spend the night. Please get me a coffee, no sugar, Jamey."

Her manner was clear and without aggression or authority but still commanding. I looked at her and wondered if Florence had mentioned her name. I recalled that her sister was to arrive today but I had assumed she meant later in the day.

She was a magnificent beauty where as Florence was simply beautiful. The woman had hair nearly white that fell almost to her bottom. I saw her bare toes and the black polish as my eyes swept up her naked legs. The robe was not roped closed but hung open and I saw her bare vulva and her pierced nipples atop her breast swell. My heart raced as my groin stiffened.

"Don't be shy Jamey. Flo knows a great beauty and therefore I'll allow you to blush looking at my pussy."

She came close to take the small demi-cup of hot coffee I offered her. I was nearly her height but she was a bit shorter than Florence. Her smile was infectious and I could only smile as she brush up against my hip.

"I've had a hot shower. Now please listen and don't put up the opposition you did last night to Florence. You can get in there and use the special soap I have left. It's the blue plastic jar. Great look by the way and a nice cock I see."

I moved the robe I was wearing to conceal my erection.

"Don't be sorry Jamey. I like looking at your dick. I like looking at you, your hair is perfect by the way."

I hadn't cut my hair since the band thought the Cobain look would help. It was passed my shoulders and scruffy. She looked at me with an attitude of 'get moving dude' so I went toward the bath.

While the water streamed over me I considered what might be happening. I didn't have a care and last night Florence had proposed that she help me invest my small sum. Now her sister, whose name I did not know, had me at her beck and call. I open the jar of blue gel and lathered my skin. There was a tingle from the soapy blue stuff. As I stood enjoying the shower I considered shampooing my long hair. I found a bottle and rubbed the scented stuff into my hair. Rinsing I wiped my chest with my hand and noticed the smoothness. I had never been a hirsute man and had taken to shaving my groin years earlier but as I cupped my balls there was no doubt that the soap had an agent that had removed the fleece across my body. I saw the foam at the drain speckled with small brownish dots.

I wondered now why I had decided to spend the night even though my mind was set on leaving just after ten. Florence hadn't been pushy and I could have gotten back to my place, though it was nearly thirty minutes away. Now a sexy woman, her sister, was telling me to get naked and shower and I just followed her suggestion?

As I dried I heard someone in the outer bedroom. The next moment the door moved and I saw Florence smiling.

"Good morning Jamey, I see you have met Celone. Need anything?"

I was mostly covered with the large towel, "No, ah yes, what's the blue stuff?"

She stepped into the bath and reached passed me to the jar.

"Humm, I wonder how this got in here? Its to keep my legs smooth between shaves."

I decided to not ask the follow up. It was done. I had no down on my body.

"Do you need a brush?" she asked and reached to a drawer.

As she stood she offered, "Here let me do it Jamey."

That time I heard her clearly. She and Celone had used a familiar version of my name. I had several friends that did the same. Florence patted my head dry and brushed my hair. When it was damp it was well passed my shoulder blades.

"The scent is beautiful huh? Lavender. I heard that Prince always wore a similar perfume."

She seemed to enjoy brushing my hair.

"Celone stepped out for an hour. Can you chill until she returns?"

I looked at her in the reflection still brushing my hair. She was taller beside me today and she was wearing a robe like her sister's but hers was tightly closed.

"I heard she was in her display mode earlier."

"Humm, yeah, I guess that would describe it," I said.

"The nipple pins were a gift from an old lover. Her tongue is pierced as well."

As she said this her hand moved to release my hand from my towel and it fell away. She reached around me and took hold of my soft penis. She turned to look at me and I watched her slowly drop to her knees.

"Jamey, put it in my mouth. I want you to begin to listen to me completely. I do want your penis in my mouth. Do this please?"

I wondered what lay behind this speech. Celone's earlier statement regarding resistance seemed a little weird now as I considered the soft mouth in front of me. My penis stiffened as I looked at her and then she closed her eyes.

"Put your penis in my mouth Jamey."

I followed her request and her tongue touched the upper edge of the helmet. The highly erotica act made me even harder as her tongue caressed me. Her hand came up and held me though her eyes were still shut.

I considered her face and noticed her eye shadow and mascara. Her shoulder length blonde hair was in a soft tail and it bobbed with her sucking action. The fingers of her right hand began to pump along my shaft and she looked up and smiled. Her other hand came to rest on my ass cheek.

"Celone wants you to cum in my mouth. I want you to as well. Your penis is smooth Jamey."

She rolled her tongue across the helmet several times and looked up as I shot into her mouth. The orgasm was my first in nearly a week. I didn't masturbated very often.

"I like how you taste Jamey and hope she can convince you to stay. How do you feel?"

I reached to help her off of her knees. The robe had loosened exposing her lingerie. She had worn heels and hose' with a garter of red lace. I asked her about the outfit.

"I always wear hose' and heels when Celone is around. She enjoys seeing me in them. Don't you like them as well?"

She touched my penis as she said this and I twitched slightly even though I had just erupted.

"I, I guess so Florence."

Now standing she reached to hold me and initiated our first kiss. The salty flavor on her tongue reminded me of her statement; 'Celone wants you to cum in my mouth'.

"Tell me something about your sister please."

She moved to hug me after her intimate loving of my cock.

"Well actually she is ten months younger and just moved in with me two months ago. I take care of the bills and she keeps me company, well mostly."

Celone had been away for a week until early this morning. She previously ran a Web-based business until selling out to a larger competitor last year.

"Celone was actually born in Singapore while our mother were stationed there. Dad died when Celone was an infant. He worked for a private military firm in the Middle East. Mom still lives in Singapore. We try to visit her once a year."

Celone had studied in Singapore at the School of Economics and worked for the Government for two years afterward.

"So she tends to lead for you two?"

I wasn't anxious about these two women but curious. The thought that Florence could have easily slept with me last night stirred me.

"Well she has a curious sexuality that has come to include me. Celone is just better at communicating her desires then I am. I wanted to be in the bed last night beside you Jamey. You could sense that but I didn't act on my wish. When she got in early this morning she found my toy on the night stand and suggested I help you this morning."

She turning hearing the car arrive and the door slam. I considered that she had fucked herself thinking of me in the bed nearby.

"She will have your attention for a bit Jamey."

As she clicked off to the Kitchen I looked around for my clothes. They were gone. Maybe Florence had decided to wash the underwear and the shirt.

I found another robe but it was a different hue from the one I had on this morning. I pulled the tie tight and walked to the other room. I hear voices as I walked barefoot.

"He has beautiful hair Flo."

It was Celone standing with several bags.

She asked her sister, "Are his clothes gone?"

"Yes Celone."

Somehow Florence had taken off her robe and was now dressed in a soft red dress with half sleeves. In the time it took me to discover my clothes had been removed she had dressed.

I spoke without aggression, "Hey girls, what's the meaning of this?"

I walked a step closer to Celone.

"It is really quite simple Jamey. We're asking you to stay with us for a short while. You clearly respond to direction and you have no pressing business and my sister loved swallowing your juice."

She continued to present the reasons she wanted me around, "Beside, I like looking at you too."

I stood listening and watching her. She wore a dress similar to Florence's and heels but hers was a soft ivory tone with a gold belt. While she spoke I didn't notice that Florence had moved behind me to lie across the table. She had her panties pulled down and her fingers were rubbing her wet vagina.

"You see Jamey we have a thought and want to try it on you."

She pointed at the scene behind me. I saw the beautiful woman with her dress lifted over her hips and her wet slit exposed. She rubbed her fingers across her clit, playing.

"I want you to lick her pussy. Now please."

I turned about and immediately I became aroused.

"His cock is hard for you Flo," Celone spoke as I took in the scene. I was going to get laid.

I heard the younger sister moving toward the table as I reached for Florence's legs. I caressed the hose' as she moaned softly. My other hand traveled up to her mons and I pushed her thighs open as my fingers touched her gently.

"He has the right touch Celone, gentle as you assured me."

I bent to kiss her shaved pussy. This smooth bare pussy was a first for me. Her juice seemed to be everywhere as my fingers moved back and forth and my tongue settled on her button. My robe slipped off as my tongue began to dance on her pussy. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her sex but was alerted by a feeling beneath me. I remained still and stopped licking her.

Celone was on the floor and she was licking my bare ass. I tensed and moved upward and away from the intimate kiss but she held me close and her tongue licked intently. The tip seemed to actually get into my butthole.

I moaned softly.

"That my girl. Keeping kissing her pussy or I will stop."

I turned to look into Celone's eyes. No woman had ever licked me there. I just went back to her sister's pussy. She somehow was able to get me to follow her will. A moment later her sister flooded my mouth as she came strongly and moaned.

"Thank you sister. She's may be the best."

I took her to mean Celone as a sister, she was the best. I would later understand the meaning clearly.

Meanwhile Celone had reached for my hard cock just she slipped her wet finger into my bottom!

I jumped away, "I will draw the line there sister!"

She still held my penis, "I think you liked my tongue here. Let's stop the protesting Jamey. I want your attention and while I hold this stick I think you will comply."

She squeezed me a bit and I both enjoyed it and wanted her to stop. I sensed that I had give up a level of control to this beauty. I wiped my face on the back of my hand enjoying Florence's moisture and scent. I considered just standing and leaving. Her sexual game could lead to unknown territory and the two of them seemed to have a plan.

"I had an old boyfriend in this situation awhile ago in Thailand. She is no longer a he and it didn't take a hurricane to help her see the world anew."

She now licked again and the finger entered me.

"That's better Jamey, relax on my little prick."

The finger remained still as she now pumped my very hard penis.

I had ejaculated less than an hour earlier. Then I felt Florence shift and her warm mouth covered me. These two would bring me to peak shortly. A few moments later I felt Celone push her second finger into me. Florence's warm mouth stayed atop my cock and played her tongue on my sensitive member.

"Much better Jamey. I want her mouth filled again please."

I felt the fingers slip away but then heard the hum as she pushed the small toy inside me and it seemed to be swallowed whole.

"The first egg is in your bottom. You may never be the same Jamey. Fuck her mouth now please."

Celone's tongue continued to play at my hole as the vibrations deep within me intensified.

"She's close Florence. Suck on just the head of her cock."

Celone continued to lick my asshole.

A moment later I came again as the vibrating egg started to pulse strongly and Florence's warm tongue rolled along the helmet of my dick. It was the most intense orgasm of my young life and they knew it. I had never had two women bring me off.

I fell to my side and relished the intense sexual act I had just experienced. I couldn't settle the conflict but the feeling and memory made me more aware of how exposed I was. Celone wouldn't easily release me that I knew. Her 'curious sexuality' had marked me and I would not easily walk away from these two easily.

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers