Watching Katy and Emma

Story Info
The two college girls fuck each other while B jacks off.
1.1k words
3.91
61.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two girls had invited their friend B over to their off-campus apartment that evening for drinks, and he showed up ten minutes late carrying a sixpack. Katy and Emma had been dating since their freshman year, and they had just met B the previous weekend at a party. They had struck up a conversation about sex, and as it turned out, B was into many of the same things as the girls were. Hence inviting him over for drinks. The girls planned to put on a little show tonight.

B had told the girls that he'd always fantasized about watching a lesbian couple have sex. He wanted to see what it was actually like, outside of the preposterous lipstick-coated world of lesbian porn. So there he was, sixpack in hand, slight hardon from his imagination on the walk over, standing in the doorway to the apartment smiling at the two beautiful girls.

Emma took the beer from him and Katy led him by the hand to a chair facing the couch. "Have a seat," she said. "We want to show you something." Emma sat down on the couch and gave Katy a smile.

B took off his jacket and sat looking at the girls. He hadn't said more than hello since he arrived. Katy put her arm around Emma and began to kiss her slowly. B watched their young soft bodies as they kissed, and smiled at how unbelievably awesome this was. Katy was slightly taller than Emma, with dirty blonde hair, tan skin, perky b-cup breasts, a slight college-girl tummy, and a bouncy round ass. Emma was a brunette with fair skin, small breasts, a soft round stomach, and an ass just like Katy's. B was enormously attracted to them, and had a solid hardon already under his jeans.

Katy winked at him as she stood Emma up and pulled her halter top over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra, and B got to watch Emma's pointy dark nipples as she giggled at him. "He's so fucking horny," she said to Katy. "I like it. Now it's your turn baby." She pulled off Katy's shirt and unhooked her black bra. Katy's breasts bounced slightly as the tight bra sprung off. Katy's pink nipples pointed up slightly. The girls resumed kissing, caressing one another's breasts and backs. B was rock hard, and his cock ached to be let out of his jeans.

The girls next stepped out of their jeans and panties and stood naked in front of B, smiling. "Strip," Katy said.

"Yep, it's your turn," said Emma. B stood up and took off his shirt first, then his jeans and finally his boxers. His cock was standing straight out, very large, and very hard. "Nice," Emma said. "Nice dick."

"Now sit down and start rubbing yourself," Katy said with mock command. B sat in the chair and looked at the naked girls, who were squeezing each other's asses. He started stroking his cock slowly with his fingers, starting at the tip and running down around his smooth shaved balls. He felt so alive and turned on rubbing his cock in front of these beautiful girls. Satisfied, the girls turned back to each other. He watched Katy's tongue intertwine with Emma's, and the way Emma pulled Katy toward her

After a few minutes, Katy sat Emma down on the couch and began kissing her small pert breasts. Katy stood with her back to B and when she bent down to Emma's nipples, he could see her beautiful smooth pussy. As he rubbed his cock, he stared at her pink lips, imagining the feeling of them against his tongue and and the way they would part for his cock. Katy got down on her knees and started kissing Emma's pussy, flicking her tongue against her clit. Emma closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. B watched as Katy spread Emma's lips and ran her tongue up and down the length of her pussy, pausing each time to work on her clit. He was rubbing his cock hard now, with his legs spread, grunting softly. Emma opened her eyes and the two of them met glances — she moaning while her girlfriend ate her pussy and he grunting as he jacked off, watching.

Emma stood up and told Katy to get on her hands and knees up on the couch. She obeyed and Emma began rubbing Katy's pussy slowly from behind. Katy smiled at B and watched him rub himself as Emma started to use her tongue."How do you like watching us?" Katy asked, looking at B. He nodded at her, groaning as he squeezed his balls. He felt so vulnerable in front of the girls, naked, masturbating, while they confidently pleasured each other. He liked that the two of them were not attracted to him, and that they were purely excited by being watched. Now Emma was rubbing Katy's clit while she licked and sucked her lips, moving up to circle her asshole from time to time, Katy moaning telling Emma how good it felt. It was the hottest thing B had ever seen.

The girls got up and sat side by side on the couch kissing and playing with each other's breasts. Katy wrapped her leg around Emma and motioned for her to do the same, so that they were in a scissor position. The girls pressed their pussies together and began to gyrate slowly against each other. They had their eyes closed, seemingly oblivious to their observer. B watched Katy's breasts jiggle as she moved her hips. The girls were moaning in unison and B could see their pleasure mounting as they ground their smooth wet pussies together. He was rubbing his cock madly, moaning, watching their tits bounce, their tummies jiggle and their faces locked in determination. "I'm getting close," whispered Katy heavily. Emma said that she was too. B was on the verge of orgasm himself, but he kept it to himself, not wanting to interrupt the girls.

"Oh fuck!" Emma moaned. "I'm gonna fucking cum."

"Me too baby," said Katy. The two of them were grinding their soft young bodies deperately against each other, working to time their climaxes right. Katy looked at B and asked if he was going to cum as well. He nodded, rubbing his cock furiously. As the girls peaked together into their loud wet orgasms, B let the orgasm he'd been holding back sweep over his body. He squeezed his cock and watched the girls' tits as his cum shot out and landed on the coffee table.

The girls were coming down now, breathing hard, kissing. They looked at B and the pools of cum on the coffee table and giggled. B sat back in the chair, sighing, feeling like he had fulfilled something deep inside.