Watching Lea: Greenvale Reservoir

Story Info
Two men take sexy wife in a park.
1.5k words
4.02
106.7k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our first tentative, nervous threesome with my best mate Ray, Lea and I were very keen to try it again. And we wanted to give it another go quickly, before we all chickened out.

Lea decided that this time she wanted us both to fuck her at the same time because last time I just watched as Ray and Lea fucked each other on our sofa.

I was really keen; in fact I was ready for anything.

I wanted to see Ray put his cock in my wife's mouth and then cum all over her face.

I wanted to watch as he rubbed his big cock all over her tits and watch as she held her tits together so he could slide his cock in between them before once again cumming in her mouth and on her face.

I wanted to see him slip his cock into her tight, wet, beautiful cunt and fuck her right in front of me.

I wanted to see her face and look in her eyes as she was being fucked.

I wanted to see him fuck her up the arse.

I wanted to see Lea take on the local soccer team and I wanted to watch as they all took turns in fucking her.

I wanted to watch her squirm in ecstasy as they spurted their cum on her face, tits and in her long brown hair.

I wanted all this and more.

I wanted everything, but I would just have to wait.

Lea decided that this time she wanted to be more daring and she wanted us to fuck her somewhere out in the great outdoors. She left the choice of location up to me.

Lea and I had only been married a couple of years and we had a great sex life, as you do when you're young. Lea was 20 and I was 22. Ray my best mate was also 20 and he and Lea made a great couple when they were having sex.

Lea was very beautiful (24 years later I still think she's beautiful), about 5'4" with long brown hair, great tits and a fantastic 34,24,34 hourglass figure.

One of the best sights I have ever seen is looking along the shape of her back as she kneels in front of me while I fuck her doggy style. (I was soon to find out that she looks equally as good from the other direction when Ray is fucking her while she kneels in front of me and sucks my cock).

We live in sunny, carefree Melbourne, Australia.

Australia is the driest continent on earth and water is of paramount importance to us. Our local water authorities have built lots of water storage dams and they have acres and acres of trees and manicured lawns surrounding these dams and they encourage the public to come and enjoy their parks.

One of these water storages is Greenvale Reservoir and it was here in the park amongst the towering gums and flowering shrubs that I decided we would once again fuck my wife.

It was a beautiful fine sunny day as we cruised along three abreast in my Ford Fairlane. Lea of course sat in the middle and we imagined that all the people in the cars going the other way knew where we were going and of things we were going to do. We imagined the looks of disgust on the faces of the old women and the looks of envy on the faces of their husbands.

As we entered the gates at Greenvale, Lea reached down and rubbed our cocks through our shorts. It was a great sensation and she looked very happy with a hand in each of our laps.

I parked in an area that was almost deserted and we unloaded our picnic lunch and a also took out a rug to spread on the grass.

We found and nice quiet shady spot and spread out the rug and sat and talked as we ate our lunch, each of us knowing what was going to happen and trying to remain calm.

After we finished lunch we came upon the same old problem, we knew what we wanted to do, we just didn't know how to start. (We didn't have our pack of cards so we couldn't play strip jack again).

I decided to go for a walk and I told Ray and Lea to get more acquainted while I was gone.

I didn't go far and when I returned a couple of minutes later Ray was lying back on the rug while Lea slid her mouth up and down on his cock. ( I have found, after many years of watching Lea, that the beginning is one of the most exciting times. I love to see her slowly undressing her lover and love to see the look on his face as she takes his cock in her warm willing mouth.)

Lea loves to suck cock and she has a really great technique. She uses her lips and her tongue to great effect and she takes the cock way back into her throat. The result is a feeling that is just pure ecstasy and now I looked at Ray's face knowing exactly what he was feeling as her head bobbed up and down.

I grabbed our old Polaroid instamatic camera and took a photo for our album and then I settled down to watch my gorgeous wife as she enjoyed herself with Ray.

After a couple of minutes watching, Lea asked if I would be kind enough to lick her cunt for her. Now if there's one thing I like as much as watching Lea, it's the taste of her twat. I could just lick and kiss it all day. The taste is really exquisite. So of course I quickly obliged.

This was another one of those unforgettable moments. As I licked her cunt I looked along her body, past her magnificent tits and saw her beautiful mouth full of Ray's cock. What a sight!

Lea was moaning and writhing under my tongue onslaught and Ray was doing his best to keep his swollen organ between her lips.

I took off my shorts and Lea opened her legs to let me in.

I started to fuck her just as Ray blew his load into her mouth. Once again she swallowed it all and then continued to suck his cock as she thrashed around and had a huge orgasm. The way she was moaning and writhing around, I reckon Ray was lucky she didn't bite his cock right off. That could have been a touch difficult to explain to his girlfriend.

I took all of this in while I was going to town at my end.

After being as visually stimulated as I was, I didn't last as long as I would have liked and there was a soft 'plop' as I pulled my tool out of her cunt and squirted my wad on her stomach and tits.

We all just lay there, totally spent.

It's a great feeling fucking with the sun on your back and the wind in your hair and the added excitement of someone coming along just about tops it all off.

I handed Lea a handkerchief and she slowly cleaned herself off and we all dressed and made our way back to the car park.

On the way back to Ray's unit I mentioned (complained I suppose) that it would have been really exciting to watch him cum on Lea's face but that she keeps gulping down his cum like it was a milkshake.

Ray didn't mind at all as it turns out that his girlfriend doesn't swallow and it was a real turn on for him.

When we got to his unit he kissed Lea good-bye and was about to get out of the car when Lea asked him if he would like another head job and this time he could cum on her face.

"Fuck, yeh." Said Ray, "Does a bear shit in the woods?"

As soon as we got in the door Lea was on her knees pulling his shorts off and sucking his rapidly hardening dick.

It wasn't going to take long and as I grabbed the Polaroid again Ray started to moan and I took a photo of the first shot of his cum hitting Lea on the lips.

This was the first of many cum shot photos I've taken over the years and while it may not be the best one, it holds special memories for us.

Ray's girlfriend was coming home soon so Lea and I went home to our own unit for a special celebration of our own.

Lea was very special to me then and as the years go by I love her more and more.

I'm sure we've still got lots more special sexual times ahead of us and I can't wait because I'm not sure if I mentioned this but 'I love to watch'.