Watching Lea; Lea's Story

Story Info
Wife explains why she has sex with other men.
2.5k words
3.39
39.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my name is Lea. I'm 47 years old and have been married to my best friend Al for 29 years. Al is not only my best friend, he is my lover, my sounding board, my psychologist and best of all, my devoted husband. We talk about anything and everything and I think that is the single most important factor in any marriage, communication.

Al and I met when we were both very young and after a few years of fondling and fooling around, we finally began having "real" sex. In those days it was just "fucking", it was quick and to be honest, not very satisfying for me. "I've heard so much about sex and how great it is and this is it!" I thought to myself one day as Al was pumping away. Luckily for me and no doubt for Al too, that wasn't it, that was just youthful exuberance fumbling and finding its way to the next level.

I have always been able to be completely honest with Al and when I told him that sex could be better, he decided to try and do something about it. He read every book, sex study and magazine he could lay his hands on and most importantly of all, he found my clitoris. Then I began to really, really enjoy sex.

One day Al got hold of an old Polaroid instamatic camera from somewhere and asked me to pose naked for him, which, after some persuasion, I did. Then he built a framework for the camera with a pull string, which we used to take pictures of us making love. This has always been a passion of Al's and we've taken hundreds of pictures of us over the years.

Like most women I'm not too happy with the way I look, my bums too big and so are my thighs, but Al doesn't think that is the case and he has always told me how beautiful I am. Thankfully 28 years later he still thinks I am beautiful and wants me to pose for him.

Al is in pretty good shape for a 50 year old. He is a builder and being active at work keeps him trim and taught. He is also right into sport and is pretty fit for a man of his age. He doesn't drink, smoke or gamble and his only vice is me.

Al loves to watch me having sex with other men. Not just anyone mind you. We have only had 3 long-term lovers over the past 26 years and we have chosen them very carefully, but Al just loves to see me with my legs spread and a big cock sliding in and out of my vagina or mouth. I know many women would regard this as an ideal situation, being able to have sex with other men and not having to sneak around behind their husbands back and get into trouble. To be honest it doesn't do a great deal for me. Oh sure I enjoy the sex and the added excitement, but I am really very happy with Al. He is a fantastic lover and is more than enough for me, but I know how much it means to him to be able to watch me, so I do it for him to enjoy. It's another extension of my love for him. I know some people wouldn't be able to understand that but it works for us.

We live in sunny Australia and there are plenty of places for us to go bush walking and hiking and when it is a beautiful sunny day, Al will often ring from work and say "Pack a picnic lunch we are going bush for the day." There are hundreds of beautiful scenic places in our surrounding district and many have picnic tables to sit and have lunch. We have a sort of pact and when lunch is finished we always have sex on the picnic table before moving on. There is no greater feeling than having the sun on your naked body, the wind in your hair and having a huge orgasm whilst looking out over some of the magnificent mountains and valleys we are lucky enough to live near. I reckon I've been fucked on more picnic tables than anyone in the entire world. Pity the Guinness Book of Records doesn't have that as a category.

A few years ago Al decided to write about some of our experiences and share them with readers of Literotica. Some of the comments and criticisms were so petty and trite that he stopped submitting and now only writes for us. He will often write a fantasy story and we will then act it out and photograph or video the whole event with Al adding pictures to make the story come to life. Sometimes we will have our special friend take pictures of us fucking or Al will take pictures of me being fucked to meet a specific story line. Of course we also have tripods 'cos some of Al's stories have all three of us in the pictures and some have only the two of us, so the tripods come in really handy. It really is very exciting to dress up for the part and then act out a fantasy. It's just like being a real porn star and although I sometimes feel uncomfortable being the center of attention, I love pleasing my greatest fan, Al.

Our good friend Mike has recently taken over the local country pub and Al used this as the setting for our latest fantasy story. Mike had been involved in our sex life for about 4 years and in the beginning I was very happy to have him involved. He is a very nice guy, is fairly good looking and he and I got on well on a social level. We hadn't had any men involved with us for quite a while and when Al suggested we sound out Mike I was quite pleased. Mike is very tall and of course I had wondered if the length of his cock would match the rest of his body, but I never expected to get an answer to this question.

Al's story went something like this: I was the barmaid at the pub and was wearing revealing low cut tops to help bring in more custom. Mike was having a very important business financier visiting (Al) and he wanted to ask me if I would have sex with this important man as a way of ensuring Mike could secure the finance he desperately needed. Of course Mike was beside himself with worry about asking me such a delicate question but he was desperate and eventually blurted it out and added that he would pay me extra of course. I was shocked but when I learned that the pub would not be able to continue without the finance and that I would lose my job, I agreed to have sex with this stranger for free on the condition that Mike would fuck me too as an added reward. That is the basic storyline and we then went about planning the night. Deciding on which night Mike could close early, deciding on photo angles and looking at places in the bar area that would be suitable for me to be fucked on were all adding to the excitement when the bar was crowded and only we know what we were looking for.

We finally settled on a Tuesday night. Mike had decided he was having the night off and he left a manager to lock up and settle the accounts. We picked Mike up from in front of his pub and went out for a nice meal to relax and enjoy each other's company for a while. I asked Al to drive up to a lookout we passed on the way into town so we could enjoy the view prior to having dinner. As he entered the park on the road to the lookout I asked Al to pull over. He looked at me quizzically and did as I asked. I proceeded to get into the back seat with Mike, took off Mike's shorts and started to suck his cock, which to answer your unspoken question, is rather large, as is Mike. I told a surprised Al to keep on driving and Al being Al got out the video camera, handed it to Mike and drove on up the hill with one eye on in the rear vision mirror. We got some great close up shots of me sucking on Mike's huge cock and smiling at the camera as it slipped in to my willing mouth. Once we reached the lookout we went and sat at the picnic table and Al took some photos of me continuing to suck off Mike and then some of Mike fucking me in quite a few different positions. As I said before, it is an awesome feeling being fucking in the open air looking out at a magnificent view as my orgasm builds. I've always loved it and it made a brilliant and start to what was turning out to be an exciting evening.

We ate at our local Hogs Breath and Mike and I had a few wines, Al of course doesn't drink so he only had a coke. This works really well for us as we always have a sober person to drive home.

After a very nice meal and some great conversation, we headed off to a local motel to continue our evening. Al undressed me and we sat and had a couple more to drink. We have some great shots of me sitting with my legs open and Mike sitting opposite looking at all I had to offer. Then Al set up the video camera on the tripod as Mike and I got more acquainted. We had some great sex and I really enjoyed sucking Mike's big cock as Al fucked me doggy style and visa versa. All the while Al or Mike would grab the camera and take photos when they had the chance. The great thing about digital photography is that you can take heaps and then delete the ones you don't like. After an hour or so I ended up lying on my back as Mike knelt beside me. I was sucking his cock again and we all knew that it was time for the "money shot" and that Mike would be cuming on my face. Al was in perfect position with the video as Mike started to moan and shot a huge load on my face and in my mouth. Al kept filming as I continued to suck and lick Mike's huge cock. After he had finished Al thrust the video at Mike dragged me to the edge of the bed and started to lick my very, very wet pussy. It didn't take long and I was writhing around as a huge orgasm wracked my body. Al flipped me onto my knees and started pounding away, keeping me on the tip of my orgasm. Al told me to look into the camera and Mike got some fantastic shots of the look of total ecstasy on my cum covered face as Al fucked me from behind. Then it was Al's turn to cum and he pulled out of me and I knelt in front of him as he added his cum to the huge load Mike had shot onto my face a few minutes ago. Mike zoomed in for a close up and I continued to suck Al until he started to go soft.

After a bit of a rest we all showered and dressed and got ready for the trip back to the pub to take the pictures for Al's story. I couldn't wait. As I said, I could easily get along with just having sex with Al, but I do enjoy the times with Mike very much and was looking forward to being fucked by my lover and my husband in the public bar of the pub.

When we arrived at the pub Mike closed all the blinds to make sure no passersby could see inside and I took off my dress leaving me in only my revealing corset and stockings. Al took some pictures of me behind the bar pouring a beer and Mike leaning over the counter looking at my breasts. This was to simulate the time Mike was asking me to have sex with his financier. I then sat on the pool table and spread my legs so that I would be the first thing that Al the financier saw as he walked into the room. We took a couple of pictures of Mike introducing a surprised financier and then Al got down on his knees and began to lick me again. Of course I then reciprocated and sucked his cock and then we fucked on the pool table, the jukebox and the bar whilst Mike took picture after picture. Al told me he was going to cum and I got into position so that Mike could get some good shots of Al cuming on my face again. So that was the first part of the story finished, now I had to fuck Mike to complete the second half.

I lay back across two bar stools and Mike stood beside me as I sucked his cock again. It's really lucky that I love to suck cock, 'cos I seem to end up doing and awful lot of it. Mike was reaching over and fingering me as I sucked him and the feelings I had were just fantastic. Surprisingly I was on the verge of yet another orgasm when Mike walked around and started to fuck me again. He pumped away for another four of five minutes and I was just coming down from my orgasm as he pulled out and shot another load on my legs and pussy. Of course Al was taking pictures of all the action and was very pleased with the results.

We were all pretty exhausted and I was just a bit sore and after getting dressed Mike produced some drinks and we relaxed for a while before Al and I said our goodbyes and headed home for a good nights sleep.

Al finished his story and the pictures fitted in really well. They would make a great spread in any porn magazine and the best thing is that no one would ever think we are into this type of activity as we are both regarded as upstanding citizens of our community.

Al has just finished writing another story set at the pub and is looking forward to getting some more great pictures, but we will just have to wait and see.

I love my husband very much and I'm so glad that I am the object of his desires. I hope he keeps writing and that we can act out some more stories as not all of Al's stories involve other people, some of the best are of just us and our tripod.

I hope you've enjoyed my story as much as I enjoyed making it come true.

See you next time.

Lea