Watching Lea: The Beginning

Story Info
The first time he watched his wife have sex with someone.
1.1k words
4.04
134.8k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really can’t remember too much about the first time I watched another man fuck my wife. It was so long ago and we were so very young.

I do remember how hard it was to ask my best friend Ray if he would like to join us in our first threesome. I didn’t ask if he wanted to fuck Lea because most of my mates wanted to fuck her. She was just so beautiful although she didn’t think so. Lea was 5’4” and very pretty, had long brown hair, a fantastic hourglass shape to her body, really, really nice tits and beautiful eyes.

When I finally worked up the courage and asked Ray, he nearly shit his pants, after all you’re not supposed to ask your mate to fuck your wife, especially when you’ve only been married a couple of years.

After his initial shock, Ray nervously agreed to join us if that was what we wanted.

Let me tell you a bit about Ray. He was only 20, a month younger than Lea, and had a body like a young Tom Cruise. All the girls thought he was a bit of all right and he knew it. But for all his posturing Ray was still very naive and very young. At 20 he still didn’t shave but neither did I at 22.

The hardest part about asking Ray to have sex with my wife was when he asked me why? I’m not sure I can explain it fully myself.

I think it is because I think Lea is the sexiest woman I’ve ever seen, especially when she’s having sex and I wanted others to see her like this too. I wanted someone else to fuck her because I am so proud of her. Does that make any sense? I’m not sure that it does, but it’s about as close to a proper explanation as I can get.

We arranged for Ray to come around to our small flat one afternoon and we all knew what was going to happen. Ray and I were going to fuck Lea.

But how? How do we start? None of us had any idea. Lea left the room and Ray and I decided that when she came back we would play strip jack naked and hopefully that would get the ball rolling.

Lea came back, having showered, wearing a long silk dressing gown. Her long hair was freshly brushed and she looked like someone I could only dream about. She came and sat between us and we told her about our plans to play strip jack. She said that wasn’t very fair because she was only wearing the dressing gown and if she lost one hand, then she would be naked. That suited me and Ray just fine.

It took about four or five hands before she lost and with a shy look she stood and let the dressing gown whisper to the floor. I looked at her almost perfect body and the pride swelled up in me (other parts of me were already well and truly swollen).

Ray was almost beside himself. He was so nervous and didn’t know what to do. Lea suggested that we remove our clothes too and we scrambled to comply.

I’m not really certain what happened next but I do remember Ray saying that he was so nervous with me in the room. So I suggested that he give Lea a massage while I left the room.

Lea was lying face down on the sofa as I left the room. I assume Ray started rubbing her back and running his shaking hands all over her body because that was what he was doing when I returned and stood in the doorway.

Ray had his back to me as he played a major part in fulfilling one of my fantasies. After a couple of minutes of enjoying his touch on her smooth skin, Lea looked up and saw me standing there. She signaled that she didn’t know what to do next so I signaled for her to turn over. Ray was concentrating so hard that he still didn’t know I was there.

Lea turned over and Ray started to rub and suck her magnificent tits. Then he rubbed his hands over her trim black pubic mound and I saw him dip his finger into the moist tightness of her cunt.

I had never seen anything like this before. I think I was in sensory overload.

Lea was rubbing Rays stiff cock and when she looked at me again I indicated that she should take him into her mouth.

Lea moved her head over and slowly slipped the head of Rays cock into her mouth. (I will never forget the first time I was privileged enough to look down on the sight of my wife taking another mans cock in her mouth.)

Ray must have been pretty excited, because he came almost immediately and Lea swallowed every drop.

She looked up at me and smiled. Ray, following her eyes, finally realized I was watching.

I couldn’t believe what I had seen. I’ve seen plenty of pornos but none of them even came close to what I had just witnessed.

Lea would have made a great porno star (we do make some films for our own viewing in later escapades) she is so photogenic and has a body that’s just made for sex.

After some nervous laughter and some small talk, Ray asked me if I was serious about him fucking Lea. I said that he had just done everything but fuck her so he better do that too.

Lea sucked his cock ‘till it was hard again, (that took about 30 seconds) then she straddled him and guided him into her tight and very wet cunt.

Again he didn’t last long and he moaned loudly as her filled her with his cum.

I had just had one of the most erotic episodes of my entire life and I hadn’t even fucked anyone yet.

Ray grinned sheepishly and picked up his clothes. After kissing Lea he dressed and went home.

Lea and I went into the bedroom and at first we fucked like a couple of rabbits. After we both came we slowed down and explored each other’s bodies as we relived the experiences of the afternoon.

We both agreed that we would definitely like to get together with Ray again.

That was about 20 years ago and I can still remember how beautiful Lea looked as Ray came in her mouth for the very first time.

There have been many more times since then and Ray and I have fucked her in dozens of different places and in hundreds of different ways.

We’ve made our own pornos and taken lots of photos of Lea doing all sorts of different things.

I never get sick of looking at her. She still turns me on more than any one or anything else I’ve ever seen.

I truly love my wife and I truly love to watch her.