Watching Lea: The Pool Guy

Story Info
His wife surprises him once again.
1.6k words
3.9
73.6k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl's cock slipped easily into my wife's very wet cunt.

I desperately wanted to join in, to stick my very hard cock into her ever-willing mouth, to suck her tits, to kiss her and tell her how much I loved her, but I couldn't do any of this because I was tied to the chair and had been ordered not to move.

She looked up at me and winked.

The pre-cum dribbled from my cock.

Lea and I have been married for 25 years, the best 25 years of my life. She is the most perfect human being I have ever met and I love her like I never thought it possible to love another person.

She is the perfect wife. She's a great mother to our children, she's a very active member of the social service side of our small community, always helping at the school and at the functions for the elderly. She's very pretty and I see lots of the men in town look at her with desire in their eyes and she's always smiling and happy. The perfect conservative community member.

But unbeknownst to all she also loves to fuck.

This day started when I received a phone call at work. "Please come home quickly" cried Lea into the phone "I need your help."

"Can't it wait" I replied.

"No, I need you right now" she said firmly.

"This was a little bit unusual" I thought to myself "Lea is very independent and likes to try to do most things herself it's not often that I have to help her she must really need my help."

I raced home and as I walked in the door and Lea was sitting on the couch having a cuppa.

"What's so urgent?" I asked somewhat annoyed at having her interrupting my day for no reason.

Lea took my hand and led me to the bedroom. "I'm in charge now" she said "And you will do as you are told. Got that?"

"Yeah" I stumbled. This was a totally unexpected welcome. Lea has never been the dominant type and this was totally out of character for her, but I wasn't going to argue.

"I want you to take a shower and then call out to me when you've finished. Do not come out of the bedroom without my permission. Got it?" she ordered.

My mind was a whirl as I stood in the shower. "What's going on?" I thought. After going over all the facts I was only sure of one thing...that I had no idea what was going on.

"I've finished" I called out to Lea.

She came into the room and told me to sit on the bed.

"I'm going to put this blindfold on you and then I'll lead you into the family room. You'll obey my every command and you won't speak until I say you can speak. Got that?" she said.

I just nodded my head as she tied the blindfold over my eyes. She led me into the family room and told me to sit in my favourite chair. She then proceeded to tie my hands to the arms of the chair.

"What the fuck is going on?" my mind screamed. But I didn't want to spoil her plans so I said nothing.

When she had finished she told me not to move and she left the room. I could faintly hear the shower running so I knew where she was and I also knew I was in for a pretty good time, I just didn't know what was going to happen next. This was a bit disconcerting for me as I had always been the one who directed our love life. In fact I had always directed pretty much all of our life, or so Lea let me believe.

After 10 minutes or so I heard Lea come back into the room. She sat down near me, so my senses told me, and turned on one of her vibrators. I could hear the buzzing noise and in my mind I could see her using the vibrator to stimulate her clit as she often does.

The knot at the back of my blindfold was tugged free and the sight that greeted me was totally unexpected.

Lea was on her knees and was sucking the cock of another man deep into her throat. The vibrator was just a decoy. I was in shock. I look up and saw that this mystery cock belonged to Carl our pool guy. Carl does the service on our pool and as I soon found out, he is also the guy that has been servicing my wife at the same time. I've travelled the world and seen the sights of London and Paris; I've seen the Alps in Switzerland and the beautiful homes and scenery in Austria. I've seen the opera house and the harbour bridge in Sydney, but all of those sights are nothing when compared with the sight that was now before me. Lea sucking Carl's cock.

She looked at me and winked while she licked up and down the length of his cock. She was cupping his balls in her hand and he was holding onto the back of her head as if he didn't want her to get away.

She needn't have bothered telling me not to say anything until she allowed me to. I was speechless. This was the best thing I had ever seen. My cock was as hard as a rock and was in need of some attention too.

Lea told Carl to sit on the couch and she continued to suck and lick his cock and balls. She stood and turned to face me. We locked eyes and without taking her eyes from mine, she guided Carl's cock into her tight juicy cunt.

They say the eyes are the window to the soul and as I looked into Lea's eyes I could see deep into her soul. I could see her deep love for me, her fear of my reaction to what she was doing. I could see the passion, the spirit and the life within her soul and over riding all of these was her desire. She winked again and broke the spell and I dropped my eyes to see her sliding up and down on Carl's meat.

They were both moaning and groaning by this time, but Lea wasn't finished yet. She stood once again, turned and mounted Carl as he sucked on her ample tits. I was treated to the sight of Lea's ass rising and lowering as she rode that pool guy like he was a rodeo pony.

I took it all in. Her long brown hair swaying with her movements. The lovely hourglass shape of her back. The juices glistening on his cock as it came nearly all the way out of her cunt, only to plunge back in as she impaled herself on it once again. The moans, the groans and the look of sheer lust on her face and the ache in my now aching cock. All of these things and more were burned into my brain forever.

Lea looked so beautiful and the best was yet to come.

With a soft plopping sound Lea let Carl's cock slip out of her pussy "Come down here" she said to him as she lay on the floor. As Carl joined her on the floor Lea turned on her side. Carl got in behind her in the spoons position and as she lifted her leg he slid his cock into her once again.

As his cock slipped easily into my wife's cunt, Lea looked at me and winked. I was mesmerized by the steady rhythm of their fucking. Lea jiggled her ass around a bit and spread her legs even further apart so that I could get a better view.

She looked me in the eyes and mouthed "I love you" as I watched my beautiful wife being fucked by the hired help.

" I think I'm gonna cum" grunted Carl.

"Quick, stand up" commanded Lea, "I want you to cum on my face and tits."

Eager to obey, Carl quickly stood. Lea knelt at his feet and sucked his bulging tool into her mouth. She pumped her hand along the length of his dick as she sucked on its bulbous head.

All of this was happening no more than 3 feet from where I sat. I could only watch as this unbelievably beautiful woman did things I never thought she would do.

"Come on Carl, let me have it" she said, her mouth full of his cock "Show my husband how you can fill me with your cum."

Carl didn't need to be asked twice, with a loud groan he shot his load into her mouth and onto her heaving breasts.

Lea looked at me as she licked the cum from the eye of his cock. The cum had sprayed up into her hair and face and had dribbled down her chest, she looked stunning.

Carl moaned and sat down and Lea shuffled over to me and kissed me, her tongue exploring the back of my throat and sharing the taste of another mans cum with me for the first time.

She looked down at my aching, pulsing cock and said "I suppose you think it's your turn now."

I could only nod, "Yes please" I whispered.

As she took me in her mouth I knew I wasn't going to last long but I knew the memories from this special afternoon would.

I love my wife.