Watching Lilly Ch. 01

Story Info
He spies on his sister and her boyfriend.
2.9k words
4.24
76.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday - Chapter 1

The best thing about the recent birthday of my dad was the present he got from mom. He had always wanted to get a new video camera, especially since his old one had died about a month ago when all of us were on vacation in Florida, and he couldn't tape my mum, my sister and me enjoying the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. I couldn't have cared less about Disney World, but having no camera in our house was a problem. Mom had found a new camera at Best Buy that could record directly to mini DVD discs, and dad had been very happy when he opened the box. I haven't found any proof yet but I'm pretty sure that both of them had put it to good use the night following the birthday celebrations when my dad showed his gratitude to mom in private. My parent's bedroom is down in the basement because they like it to stay cool in the summer while my room is under the roof, so I was too far away to hear anything. My older sister's room is in the back of our house with a large window and a door to the backyard, but she usually listens to her iPod until she falls asleep, so I doubt she had heard anything even though she was a little closer to them. Our backyard is pretty big with a nice pool, and the whole area is surrounded by a stone wall that keeps it private. I heard my mom say she doesn't like to be watched by the neighbours when wearing her swimsuit which is why she had dad build the wall around our property. I'm not sure why, because I think she has a great body she should be proud of, but that's just my mom. Anyway, not having found any proof of them creating an amateur porn flick could only mean one thing: my dad knew how to hide his DVDs well.

Now, on a Friday a few weeks later, mom and dad had to fly to New York over the weekend. My dad is a successful architect and had to meet some important clients at a dinner party, so he took mom with him. They had done that before, and my sister and me didn't mind staying home. In fact I had been waiting for this to happen, because I was certain that my sister was waiting for it for her own reasons, too. The last time our parents had left us for a weekend she had been home alone, because I had been visiting my friend Thomas. Unfortunately Tom had become ill Saturday night, so his father drove me home on Sunday morning. When his car turned into our street I had seen a motorcycle leaving our driveway, and I knew right away that my sister must have had her boyfriend stay with her for the night. My sister had been surprise to see me home so soon, but she had been in a really good mood for the whole day. I wonder why.

It was right after lunch when my parents prepared to leave for the airport.

"Honey, do you know where I put my keys?" my dad yelled from the basement.

"Sorry, I haven't seen them lately. Don't worry, they'll turn up in a few days," my mom replied from the hallway, "We don't need them right now, do we?"

My dad sighted as he came up the stairs, carrying his and my mom's suitcase.

"OK, we have to leave now, our cab is waiting," he said, patting my head, "you guys be good! If you should find my keys please put them on my desk, okay?"

"Sure dad. By the way, I already told mom I'll be staying with Tom until Monday morning, and his mom will drive us to school," I said cheerfully.

"Let's hope he doesn't get sick again," mom laughed.

"I don't think so, that would be against all odds," I said, while mom was turning to my sister.

"Lilly, can you please feed Spot tonight, and make sure she doesn't stay in the garden through the night?"

"Sure, mom, no problem," my sister said. Spot was our cat, and she always tried to get out of the house, night and day. Probably because my dad had given her the name of a cat in Star Trek.

"Okay, we have to leave now. We will call you right before boarding the plane. Bye, take care!", both of them waved at us when they rushed for the cab. A minute later the car disappeared around the corner and they were gone.

"So, Danny, should I drive you to Tom's place? When do you want to leave?" my sister asked.

"Thanks, but I think I'll take my bike. He's waiting for me already, so if you don't mind I'd leave right now."

"OK, sure. When do you want to come back tomorrow? I was planning on going to the mall with Cindy and Shannon, so it would be best if you give me a call on my cell phone before you get back to make sure you can get in. And let me know if Tom gets sick again so I can pick you up."

"Thanks, but I hope he won't this time. Anyway, I'll call you before I come home, because I don't want to have to sit and wait for you to return with the keys. See you later!"

I got my bike from the garage and saw that Lilly was watching me from the front door. Without looking back I jumped on my bike and started down the road, my dads keys jingling softly in my rucksack. I vanished out of my sister's sight when I took the next corner, but instead of continuing my way to Toms house I took a different route which took me to the top of a nearby hill famous for the beautiful view of its parking lots. Well, not so much for its parking lots, but for the things young couples did in their cars at night when they were parked there. As long as the police didn't interfere.

At this time of day the parking lots were vacant, and I wasn't here for that evening show anyway. I got of my bike and sat down in the grass under a tree from where I could see the front of our house a few hundred yards away. Searching through my rucksack I found the binoculars, and after a few adjustments I started stage one of today's mission: doing surveillance and gathering intelligence. I had calculated the shortest time between me leaving and Lilly's boyfriend Jason arriving after receiving the call on his cellphone. If she really dared him to come over as soon as possible he would turn up in the next few minutes.

Time stretched as nothing interesting happened, and half an hour later I was sure Lilly would wait until she got the call from mom right before boarding the plane. Then, almost two hours after I had left home a black motorcycle appeared at the end of our street. Of course it was Jason, and it was interesting to see that he wasn't in a hurry. He and Lilly had plenty of time ahead of them until mom and dad would return on Sunday evening. My sister opened the door when he rang, and I watched with a smile as she practically dragged him into the house after hugging him. Stage two of my mission was about to begin. Intrusion.

I quickly put my stuff back into the rucksack and jumped on my bike, racing down the hill to get back home as quick as possible. Of course I was careful when I was close and I got off the bike 50 yards before reaching our garage. We have a large garden that stretches around the house, so with the help of dad's keys I entered through the small garden gate that usually nobody ever uses. There was so much vegetation that I could easily hide my bike, and I was pretty sure that Lilly wouldn't come close to that area anyway. Too many spiders.

There was a metal spiral stair on the wall, leading up to my room. My dad had made sure that all of our rooms had easy escape routes in case of a fire, so I silently sneaked up and slipped into my room through the door that was usually locked with several strong deadbolts from inside. Of course I had made sure all of them appeared locked but were in fact unlocked before I had left.

My room was abandoned as I had expected, so I carefully opened the door to listen where Lilly and Jason could be. The house seemed quiet, and I quickly checked the rooms on the top floor. My mother had a small study which was full of books, but deserted at the moment. The biggest room under the roof was a large studio my dad used as his office, and it had a huge window from the floor up to the roof which was to the back of the house. I approached the window slowly, peeking into the garden from above. Lilly and her boyfriend were sitting in the swing dad had put in one corner of the garden next to the pool, embraced in a hot kiss. My mission went into stage 3 right away.

Quickly I got dad's new camera out of the desk drawer and checked if there was a disc inside. There was none, so I checked his other drawers until I found the container containing a few dozen blank DVDs. I removed the top disc from the spindle and slid it into the camera before I got down onto the carpet and crouched towards the window. I fired up the device and extended my hands, watching the small TFT monitor as more and more of the garden came into view as I brought the lens closer to the glass. Hitting the zoom button for a second I had the garden swing centered and filling the screen. Not wasting another second I pressed the Record button.

Lilly had slid sideways into the soft cushions while Jason was bending over her, kissing her deeply. It was too bad I wasn't able to record the sound, but that couldn't be helped. I realized that my sister must have changed her clothes after I left. Instead of her long jeans and a sweater she now wore a skirt and a red blouse. I adjusted the zoom a bit to get a closer look at Jason's fingers casually undoing the buttons from the bottom up. My timing was perfect when I zoomed out just when he revealed her red lacy bra. I realized my breath got faster as I watched my sister removing her blouse on the small TFT screen and reaching around her back for the clasp of the bra. Before she was able to complete what she was trying to do Jason embraced her for another hot kiss. I checked the remaining recording time and saw that I had more than 100 minutes left. That should be enough even if they took it slow.

My sister pushed her boyfriend back and got up. She walked a couple of feet, smiling as she turned back to him. It was obvious that she was pretty aroused as I had no trouble seeing her hard nipples pushing trough the thin fabric even on the small TFT screen. She started to sway her hips as her hands caressed her body. Playfully, she reached for the clasp of the bra on her back and snapped it open, but instead of dropping it she held it in place, teasing Jason with her little dance. I gasped when she turned her back on him and removed her bra. She held the red cloth in her hand and extended her arm to the side to let him see it dangling down, unaware of the fact that while he only saw her back the camera and I had a perfect view on her gorgeous breasts. "Whoa," I muttered as she held the bra for a few more seconds, her bare breasts swinging lightly with her dance. I had never seen her naked after she had turned ten or eleven, which meant I had only been able to guess what they looked like. They probably were a large B or small C cup, and since mom would never allow her to take a topless bath in the sun there were strong tan lines. In fact her breasts where almost completely white, because mom also made sure her bikinis covered her as good as possible. It had been hard work for Lilly to be allowed to wear them instead of swimming suits, so wearing skimpy bikinis just wouldn't happen.

"Wow, sis, you're a hottie," I grinned. I wondered if mom had the same deep red nipples with almost no visible aureolas. I had to find my dads DVD recordings soon.

My sister dropped the bra and wrapped her arms over her chest before she turned back towards her boyfriend. After a few more seconds of dancing she threw her arms into the air and posed. The camera recorded every bit of Jason's broad smile until he disappeared from view when she bend over him to kiss him again. I cursed softly when I realized that she had shifted her position to allow him to suck on her nipples, but this time the camera and I had the disadvantage of only watching her back. Fortunately my sister soon changed her mind and got up again, just to get down on her knees in front of the swing. I watched in awe how she undid his belt and unbuttoned the fly of his 501. Her fingers slid in and pulled out his cock, and I couldn't help but zoomed in on the erect shaft. "Lick it," I hissed, watching her lips closing in. Suddenly her brunette hair dropped forward and blocked the sight, but before I could curse she subconsciously used her hand to rearrange it behind her ears. Her lips were putting little kisses on the tip of Jason's cock, but soon enough kisses turned into serious licking and sucking. I had to reach down to my own cock to rearrange it inside my pants because it was starting to hurt.

Lilly got up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. I couldn't see it but I was sure she was grinning like Jason was. His cock was wet with her saliva and probably some of his own precum, and things got even better for him. My sister reached under her skirt and pulled down her red panties she wore, and without any hesitation she stepped out of the skimpy piece of underwear and straddled his knees. His hands disappeared under her skirt to grab her buttocks, and while receiving another kiss from her hot lips he pulled her closer. I gasped when I saw her push herself up a little just to move her pelvis even closer to his, and I knew that she was impaling herself on his cock when she lowered herself again. "She must have been hot for him all day," I mumbled as I watched Lilly passionately kissing her boyfriend while she was raising and lowering her body as if she was riding a horse. It was a shame the camera had no chance of catching anything more than that. The angle wasn't good enough to get a closer look, and even if it would be there still was her skirt covering the act. Still, my cock was so hard I thought I would cum without even touching it.

The camera status told me there where about 46 minutes recording time left when Lilly stopped and got up. I quickly zoomed back when she almost walked out of the frame. A few feet away from the swing she got down on her knees and beckoned Jason to join her. After quickly stripping off his jeans he got up and walked over to her, his stiff cock swaying with every step. I zoomed in on them as he stood before my sister, offering his shaft to her hungry lips. She didn't hesitate and took almost his full length into her mouth right away. If I wouldn't have known Lilly to be the friendliest and smartest girl I knew I might have mistaken her for a nymphomaniac slut. Well, maybe she was a friendly and smart nymphomaniac, but certainly not a slut.

Suddenly, Jason seemed tense. He arched his back a little and his hands turned into fists. It was pretty obvious he was cumming into my sister's mouth. "Damn," I thought. Of course I couldn't expect to get a cum shot like they do in a real porn movie, but somehow it would have made the show more intense. I watched Lilly get up wiping her lips, and as they hugged I decided to stop the recording. 40 minutes left and mission complete.

I quickly removed the disc from the camera and put the device back into its drawer. I had to find a way to charge the batteries before mom and dad returned, but that could wait until later. Carefully peeking down into the garden I saw Lilly laughing while undressing completely and jumping into the pool, followed by Jason who needed a bit more time to get rid of his clothes. They were having a good time for sure. But so was I.