Watching Michele

Story Info
Wife helps live out incestuous desire for daughter.
1.2k words
223.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sofox
sofox
173 Followers

This is my first Literotica effort, so your feedback (good or bad) is welcomed. Believe it or not, this is true story, and if you're offended, don't read any further. This story shows how a liberated sexual mind can give such satisfaction, without any harm.

I seemed to have been watching Michele all my life. Watching her as a baby, watching her as she grew up, watching her through her school years...and now, incredibly, watching her as a woman.

Michele is my beautiful daughter. Recently turned 22, of average height, dark hair cropped in a fashionable bob, and slim. Over the years, I slowly discovered that the way that I looked at her had changed – she had developed from a girl into a woman, and I was looking at her as a woman. The fact that she was my daughter, to my shame, only added to the illicit thrill. One weekend, as we were lazing in the lounge, Michele was laying on her front on the floor watching TV, and I noticed that her low cut trousers were revealing the bare skin of her lower back and also the top of her panties. They were clearly a thong, of lacy black material...my cock swelled slightly as I stared, safe in the knowledge that Michele wouldn't be able to see from her position. What I didn't consider, though, was my wife, Maxine – it was only when she coughed that I looked up, embarrassed and guilty. But instead of the angry look that I expected, Maxine smirked at me, pointed at Michele's exposure, and winked. Not knowing what to do, I just carried on watching TV.

In bed that night, Maxine reached for my cock and gently manipulated it until it was hard and erect. I was enjoying the sensation, until Maxine said "I think our daughter is turning into a slut, showing her knickers off to her Dad". I froze, but Maxine's hand continued to jack my cock, more insistently now. "I saw you looking babe, no point in denying it".

"I- I'm sorry,", I started, but Maxine cut in. "Don't worry about it. Men your age often ogle young girls, and I'd rather you looked at your own daughter than some other tart. If you ever touch her I'd kill you, but you may as well enjoy looking at her..." I gasped as Maxine ducked under the covers and licked the length of my cock. "You can think of her now, if you like. Imagine what she gets up to with Mike," (Mike was her boyfriend). With that, my liberated wife mouthed off on my cock until I came, hard, picturing my daughter doing the same thing. Over the next few weeks, things continued in the same vein. I was careful never to initiate anything, but my wife would provide me with regular 'entertainment' – one time when Michele was wearing a low cut top and leaning forward, I got a great view of her tits whilst Maxine kept her talking, and on another occasion Maxine showed me a pair of Michele's panties, a navy-blue thong, with distinct stains on it. Our sex life seemed reinvigorated, with Maxine seemingly enjoying our activities as well, as many was the time that she would jack or suck me off, whispering in my ear disgusting images of our daughter naked, or performing lewd sex acts with her boyfriend.

I guess it had to lead to something more, and one weekend that 'something' occurred. Michele had been out clubbing on a Saturday evening, and Maxine had kept me at a state of arousal all evening, reminding me of the tight top and miniskirt that Michele had worn that night, or suggesting that Michele was probably on all fours at that very moment, taking cock. It was around midnight when Michele came home, clearly drunk, and she stumbled up to bed. Maxine and I stayed downstairs for a while, snogging like teenagers, before going up to bed. I was just about ready to get into bed, looking forward to some action, when Maxine came in with a glint in her eye. "come with me," she said, taking me by the hand and signalling for me to keep quiet.

Maxine led me to Michele's bedroom, and the sight that I got will live with me for the rest of my life. Michele had clearly just wanted to go to bed and sleep off the drink, and the trail of her sexy clothes led to the bed – where she lay, naked. For what seemed like and endless moment, I just stared at my daughter – the pliant young flesh, and her tits, seemingly so big against her slim frame. Before I had fully taken in the situation, Maxine whispered "here, sniff these," handing me the pretty pink knickers that Michele had been wearing that night. This was the furthest that Maxine and I had ever been in our new sexual world, but my hesitation was only minimal before I raised my daughter's used knickers to my face and inhaled the intoxicating mixture of piss, sweat and feminine cunt musk. My cock was already rock hard, and then Maxine took it further. Michele was sprawled on her bed, deep in sleep, one leg straight and the other bent, and before my disbelieving eyes my wife took my daughter's leg and slowly, carefully, pushed it away from the other. My cock jerked as I drank in the sight of Michele's naked cunt, framed with dark hair but with the pink lips clearly exposed. Her voice husky, either with whispering or with desire, Maxine muttered "go ahead darling, take a closer look," and gently pushed me towards the bed. Almost in a trance, I dropped my daughter's knickers and bent towards her parted legs.

As I stared at her bare cunt, I felt my wife's hand reach into my underwear and grasp my cock. "Smell it," Maxine whispered, as she started to jerk my cock. Moving even closer, I inhaled deeply, and the smell was pure cunt musk, the illicit scent of one's own daughter. I was close to cumming, too close, and moved my head from between my daughter's legs to stare at her face and tits. I was close enough to feel Michele's breath on my face and to see the sprinkling of freckles on her face and across her tits. Maxine was relentless in her stimulation of my cock, and for a moment I worried about spraying out my cum over Michele's body and waking her, but then I felt my wife's mouth engulf my hard penis. I didn't hold back – staring at my daughter's face and big exposed breasts, still with the scent of her cunt in my nostrils, I imagined that it was her sucking me off as I exploded in my wife's mouth.

After that occasion, things never seemed to reach the same pitch of excitement. My wife would still occasionally tell me that it was OK to think of my daughter whilst we fucked or she brought me off, but nothing could compare to that crazy night. A few months later, Michele moved out to live with her boyfriend, but the experience and excitement will live with me forever.

sofox
sofox
173 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
walt555walt555about 5 years ago
More please

It's a great start, please finish the story to it's hopefully very taboo and erotic deserved conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I THINK YOUR STORY WORKS WELL

I have enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wife encouraged daughter !

Our daughter often followed our practice of getting naked as soon as we got home. But even with her being naked, when she sat on the davenport with me with her ass and pussy pointed right at me I couldn't help but have my already hard cock get even harder. My wife noticed this and unbeknownst to me told our daughhter how she was affecting me so the next time we were sitting together our daughter started fingering her self. I couldn't take it and began stroking my cock until my daughter looked over and said let me help you with that. About that time my wife sat on the other side of me and her and the daughter jacked me off and sucked my cock. Bare469

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
We went a step (or more) further !

Our daughter made it a habit to come watch tv with us after her shower wearing only a nearly see through robe. Sometimes she would lay on the floor being careless with her exposure allowing the rob to ride up giving her mother and I an excellent view of her ass and pussy. Her mother always made sure I saw it and would reach over and play with my cock. Other times if my wife wasn't sitting along side of me our daughter would sit with me with her feet under her and her ass and pussy were in plain sight. One other time her mother came and took my hand and lead me to just outside our daughters room where our daughter was completely naked and masturbating. My wife reached down and jacked me off while we watched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

great story - wish there was more!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Dad's Old Laptop Ch. 01 Fried computer starts a journey into incest.in Incest/Taboo
April Homecumming A daughter comes home from juvenile detention when she's 18.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories