Watching Mom & Grandma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and Grandma kissed each other softly on the lips.

"What a wonderful idea." Mom told her.

"Go with your mother, my precious." Grandma told me as she kissed me softly. "I will be with you shortly."

"I can't wait." I told her and kissed her back.

As Grandma went into the kitchen to adjust all the temperatures of our cooking feast as not to destroy it, Mom took me by the hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom suite's lavish bathroom; which was the size of a standard master bedroom with gorgeous marble flooring, multi head shower chamber with smooth walls of granite and a sizeable bathtub/Jacuzzi that comfortably accommodated five. Mom turned on the bathtub faucet, adjusted the temperature and the tub quickly began to fill with steamy hot water. Taking me by the hand, Mom and I stepped into the tub; the water already having filled to ankle level.

I greedily pulled Mom into my arms and literally suffocated her mouth with a rapacious kiss of mortal passion. Returning my kiss with equal fervor, Mom and I were soon showering each other with countless kisses of our eternal affection and devotion. I buried my face in Mom's immaculate cleavage, clutching her taut ass in my sensual hands as Mom zestfully cradled my head, wrapping her arms about me, holding me as her most priceless treasure; which I was.

"Oh my baby girl... Oh sweetheart. I love you so very much." Mom gasped.

I lazily ran my tongue up and down every inch of Mom's breasts; tenderly suckling my erect and throbbing nipples in and out of my mouth.

"And I love you too." I whispered.

"And I love you both." Grandma faithfully replied as she lovingly gazed at us from the door; her lush naked body almost shimmering with inner radiance.

With that, Grandma strolled over, stepped down into the tub and laid a deep kiss on my lips. Returning my grandmother's fondness, I swallowed every ounce of her desire; then she turned and did the same to my mother. Watching my mother and grandmother kiss so wantonly again, I took the opportunity to step back and truly marvel at my grandmother's body and flesh; so full and replete with immeasurable and wondrous curves. My grandmother was truly magnificent in every sense of the word; but she still didn't quite compare to my mother, who was absolutely divine! Mom and Grandma made love to each other's mouths and then both turned to gaze lustfully at me.

"Just look at her, baby." Grandma cooed in Mom's ear as they both looked wantonly at me. "Spawned of your womb; now forever yours. She is your flesh, your blood...And your soul, my darling."

"Oh mother..." Mom whimpered in crushing awe.

"Monica, my love... I want you to tell your mother what you're going to do to her." Grandma instructed. "I want you to make love to her with your words. Pretend she is blind, and you have to describe it for her."

Grandma stepped behind my mother and her hands began to gingerly trace the underside of Mom's breasts; my grandmother's fingers looked so elegant just fluttering below the spherical beauty of my mother's gorgeous knolls of womanhood.

"I would worship her like a Goddess." I began. "I'd taste and savor her body as if it were the most sacred feast on Earth. I'd feed from her motherly breast so deeply and tenderly, hoping that a drop of milk would fall and quench my thirst."

Mom's body was quaking in Grandma's embrace; her eyes closed as her head fell back in inebriating awe on to her mother's shoulder. I could tell she loved being seduced by my descriptive prose.

"Oh my baby..." Mom cried out as her eyes opened; tear-filled, shimmering pools of emerald green and she literally fell into me; suffocating my mouth in an incestuous kiss and smothering my body in a passionate embrace. We devoured each other's mouths for what seemed like hours and Mom gradually nibbled her way around to my ear.

"I wanna watch you pleasure your grandmother, baby." Mom hissed.

With that, Mom kissed me once more on the lips and melted me with her gorgeous smile. Turning my lustful stare toward my sexy grandmother, who was willfully ready to let me fulfill my mother's request, I dipped my grandmother's magnificent body into the water, sliding down behind her as my breasts slithered across her smooth thighs. I took in the full vista of the promising breadth of my grandmother's savory hips, thick thighs, and unmistakably spherical ass. The water intensified the contact of our flesh as I moaned in aching urgency, finally grasping the perfect globes I had wanted for so long to sink my teeth into. Mom knelt beside the Jacuzzi, scooping handfuls of water to bathe Grandma's globes, making the creamy white skin of her mother glossy; thus making me even hungrier.

Instantly, I embedded my face between the picturesque globes of my stunning grandmother's immaculate ass; groaning aloud in utter starvation. Grandma held onto the sides of the Jacuzzi, aghast by my understandable appetite. I was smothering my lips and mouth all throughout the deep chasm of my grandmother's sumptuous bottom. My senses went into overload as I nipped, suckled, licked, and kissed every square inch of my grandmother's sexy crack, all the while cupping each mounting swell of her divine ass. Within moments, my tongue was probing her puckered rosebud with total abandon, causing Grandma to lock up in mythical narcosis.

"OH YES, YES!!" Grandma wailed over and over in unbridled ecstasy.

Suddenly a deluge of warm water doused my face and her ass. Not leaving my taboo feast, I looked back to see that Mom had grabbed a champagne ice bucket and was using it to scoop the water to bathe a grandmother and granddaughter's enthusiastic, incestuous union. Mom pulled my hair back so she could see my eyes alongside each tender globe of Grandma's divine ass. My grandmother's sphincter was incredibly tight, but my tongue flattened itself across the orifice, slothfully lapping it up; circling it tenderly, hoping to encourage her to relax, and allow my tongue's loving entry that she knew was unavoidable. With Mom's hands still holding Grandma's gorgeous globes, she pulled them further apart to see her own daughter's mouth seal to her grandmother's mouthwatering asshole. I could feel Grandma's body seizing; her muscles trembling with colossal pleasure.

I looked up from between the fleshy, spherical hills of my grandmother's ass to watch Mom's tongue maul Grandma's entire face, hungrily wiping away her makeup with long swipes. Seizing a handful of my grandmother's silver hair, Mom tugged her head back commandingly.

"Tell your granddaughter you love what she's doing to you!" Mom ordered.

"Oh baby girl...Mamom loves the way you're eating her ass." Grandma gasped desperately.

"Tell her you want that tongue inside you." Mom hissed.

"I want... Oh my God, I want it inside me so bad, baby!" Grandma exclaimed with her eyes closed and mouth agape in outrageous amazement.

Grandma's words drew out that wild animal in me once more; tightening my tongue with all of my might, I centered its tip on her core and sank in with every ounce of my faithful incestuous lust. Grandma sucked in a deep, long gasp; crying out like a sword had stabbed her tender heart. Flaring my tongue all through my grandmother's tangy hole, it was just as astounding as Mom's ass was the night before. But my appetite spread like wildfire, and I knew exactly why, for just mere millimeters away from my anal feast was my grandmother's dripping pussy; the channel of life that my beloved mother had passed through thirty-eight years ago.

With renewed hunger, I lightly patted each of Grandma's fleshy globes, watching them gently shake as I tugged back the cheeks for another lunge inside my divine grand matriarch. Feeling my wet tongue mesh with those luscious fibers of muscle and tissue, Grandma slowly squeezed her sphincter about my tongue, milking it in desperate needfulness. Her wanton gestures only made my tongue stab her even deeper, basking in the ambrosial chasm of her precious bowels.

Crawling back into the Jacuzzi, my mother aided my enduring assault by feasting on her mother's swollen, nectar dripping pussy. With her flesh being double-teamed by her daughter and granddaughter, Grandma's body dwindled away in a spine tingling orgasm. I could only imagine what it must have been like for our howling grand Goddess as the cyclone of orgasm shred her succulent flesh apart.

After letting Grandma revive, Mom then led us from the Jacuzzi to the master bedroom, where Mom ravenously took my mouth in hers; suckling in my lower lip. I couldn't help but fall under her taboo hex, hoping she loved tasting her own mother's anal elixir that marinated my lips and tongue. We fell back upon the king-sized mattress as Grandma settled atop us, watching our kiss seethe with undying passion. Mom grasped my head, clawing her fingernails throughout my mangled locks as I felt Grandma's hands massage my thighs and ass as the familiar moans of need were heard.

Released from Mom's mouth suddenly, she flung my head to the moist canyon of her magnificent breasts, smothering my face between her majestic knolls that I frantically lapped away at.

"I think she's ready." Mom moaned in primal ardor to my grandmother.

"Yes." Grandma answered, crawling from the bed and hurrying over to the chest of drawers on the far wall.

Lifting my blushing face from her plentiful mounds of breast, Mom gazed into my misty eyes, staring at me in fierce admiration. Her fingers splayed all over my face, massaging me, worshipping me.

"You're going to love what your grandmother is going to do to you, my darling." Mom implored.

I caught my breath, luxuriating in the proximity of Mom's lush body. As she was lying just beside me, Mom stroked my body; grazing her palm slowly down my belly, over my tuft of pubic fur and sensually clasped my entire mound in her hand. Splaying her fingers wide apart, my mother sensually molded and massaged my most sacred rump of flesh; it was celestial.

Grandma returned to our bed, carrying the very same strap-on I had seen her use on my mother earlier in the week. Gazing lustfully down at me and then smiling so lovingly, Grandma proceeded to adorn herself with it as Mom continued massaging and stimulating my aching slot; teasing my clit and burrowing her fingers between my saturated folds and over my pulsing slit. Never once taking my eyes off my sexy grandmother, I watched with childlike wonder as Grandma secured the thick phallus around her waist; and with her flowing silver hair still soaked from the Jacuzzi, it fell tasseled about her face and neck, looking like a primitive animal plucked from the wild.

"She really knows how to use that thing." Mom hissed in my ear.

Grandma slowly lowered herself to her knees and scooted her body between my wide open legs, gripping that mammoth cock with an untamed look in those sexy sapphire eyes. I had never seen such a look in my grandmother's eyes; that unwavering gaze of compulsion to take our relationship to a whole new level. I was spellbound.

"Open yourself to her." Mom whispered to me. "Welcome her."

My breaths grew shallow while Grandma and I locked our eyes together in inborn determination. She had purpose, a sole intention on shattering the bonds of my imagination with that cock and forever bonding us. I just couldn't believe this thrilling turn of events. I was about to be manhandled and fucked by my own grandmother.

"Fuck me, Mamom." I whispered.

That was all that my grandmother needed to hear before falling atop me, crushing her mouth to mine in emotional zeal. My arms flung around her; embracing her with all of my strength. Grandma contorted her neck, smothering me in a kiss of raw unbridled need.

Grandma rose up and with a look of raw lust in those glacier blue eyes, expertly aimed her phallus at my slit. I swathed her torso with my legs, wrapping her to me as I felt the heavy cock press on me. Locking my ankles together, Grandma guided the cock inside me, searing my core. I gasped in trauma as Grandma eased her hips forward, inching that fiery cock into her granddaughter's drooling opening. My eyes bulged from my skull; I held my breath, feeling the massive baton quell my tender sexual center. If she went any further, she was going to split me in half; but I desperately wanted this, holding on to my beloved grandmother for dear life.

All of my muscles compressed at once, uniting in blazing rapture. Inevitably, Grandma sank the entire length of that nine-inch stalk deep into my body. When her groin crushed against mine, it felt like I had a telephone pole inside me; I had never had anything or anyone so deep inside me in my entire life. I tightened my fists, striving to adjust to this incredible violation. Mom watched my face, contorting in frenzied madness as Grandma slid her cock back out. On her knees beside us on the mattress; Mom's eyes glazed in wondrous ecstasy as she watched the forbidden coupling of a grandmother and granddaughter right in front of her. Mom was pleasuring herself with one hand while she stroked my grandmother's back with the other.

Allowing me to catch my breath for an instant, Grandma quickly ravaged Mom's watering mouth in another hot, passion-filled kiss before returning her full attention to me and piercing her fiery cock deep into her granddaughter's body once more. Reaching under me, Grandma cupped my ass in support as she readily found her primal rhythm. Whimpering in my mother's mouth like a wounded animal, I completely gave in; there was no resisting my grandmother's vigor, and the unrelenting pounding she began to give me. With Mom's tongue grazing my own, she held my jaw in place as Grandma's potent thrusts moved me up the bed. Slapping my taut ass with her eager thrusts, the sounds of our flesh smacking together began bouncing off the walls and ceiling of the cavernous room. Grandma's wet and frazzled hair whipped wildly about her head; her gorgeous flesh glistened with perspiration and she grunted like a feral beast.

Suddenly, Grandma leaned back and flung me over to my hands and knees as she simultaneously ordered Mom to slide under me, which my mother couldn't seem to do fast enough. Now with the sexy, seething body of my beautiful mother beneath me, I propped myself up over her on my hands and knees, arching my back to offer my ass to my grandmother. Mounting me like the apt lover she was, I felt the wide bulbous head make a second undertaking. This time there would be no discomfort or shock: only an easeful, graceful passage inside her granddaughter's warm loving womb. Feeling my ass cheeks press to her groin, Grandma buckled behind me in glorious ecstasy. I plastered my mouth to my mother's as my grandmother's cock glided inside me; effortlessly impaling me.

"Eat your mother, baby girl!" Grandma howled. "I wanna watch you eat your Mom's pussy while I fuck you!"

Dragging her cock out and gasping for air, Mom and I repositioned ourselves on the mattress. Mom planted her feet on the mattress; her long and powerful legs bent up at the knees like welcome arches to the treasure of all treasures. Spreading her legs wide, I looked upon the puffy folds of sexy flesh and the hot, humid and dripping portal into my mother's body. Feeling my body about to implode under the weight of unprecedented lust, I fastened my entire mouth to my matriarch's drooling slot and devoured her mercilessly. Mom's body spasmed to the very core while her back arched and her legs tumbled as the animalistic fervor of her daughter consumed every fiber of her mortal being. Wrapping my arms around my mother's trembling legs and fueled by her gasping moans, I dug my fingernails deep into my one true love's flesh as Grandma plunged her cock deep inside me once more.

I hurled my ass back at Grandma as we both fell into a forcible rhythm. Grandma pulled back every so often, dragging her cock out from my pussy, only to shove it back in with even more confidence and vigor. That sensation, along with Mom's syrupy pussy and her sexual elixir flooding my mouth and the feeling of my taut little ass in Grandma's palms was magical. But Grandma's hands soon released her mighty grip on my ass to grasp my shoulders; driving my face deeper into my mother's seething womanhood as Grandma planted her feet beside my hips on the mattress. This gave my grandmother a wonderful angle to really give it to me good; and she did. Within moments, Grandma had rediscovered her inborn cadence, adding even more stamina behind her sawing in and out of her granddaughter's fertile young womb.

By now, Grandma had found her guileless rhythm. Now she zestfully pulled me up by my shoulders, leaving my mother tumbling wildly about in orgasm and her nectar squirting onto my stomach. Her orgasmic wails were indescribable and I was completely flabbergasted at the sight of the geyser blasting out of my mother's pussy.

"Didn't know your Mom was a squirter, did you?" Grandma hissed in my ear as she locked our bodies together.

Mom's hands seized my body in utter desperation and wanting as she continued to douse me with her spraying juices. I couldn't believe the gravity of this act of total consummation. This forbidden realization solidified itself and sent me reeling into the furthermost reaches of sexual oneness and enchantment. With Grandma's lips pressed to my shoulder, my eyes clenched shut in stinging bliss as my grandmother lovingly sawed in and out of my fertile womb. In rapid, meaningful thrusts, Grandma clutched my thighs in frantic hope that she was as deep as possible. Both of us, glazed in sweat, desperately clung to the other in urgency.

I began grunting to each insistent thrust, just like a primal animal in the hottest jungle. I fell again to my hands and knees, shoving my ass back at Grandma for all it was worth as I again devoured my mother's mouth in unrelenting incestuous passion. Grandma wailed in delight as she smacked my taut ass while watching her massive rubber cock vanish completely inside her granddaughter.

Grandma fucked me like a wild savage for the next half an hour before Mom joined us; taking her own strap-on to me as Grandma and I shifted positions and I mounted my grand matriarch's immaculate body from above, riding her in full, timeless glory. After spanking and lathering my sphincter as I had seen Grandma do to her, I nearly went into seizures as Mom lovingly took my anal virginity. The sensation of having two women; particularly these two women, my mother and grandmother, struggling and toiling to be inside me sexually left me in awe; unfettered by pure feminine salaciousness. Pinned between the sweaty, seething bodies of my loving matriarchs; each thrusting herself deeply and vigorously into me, all the while the three of us moaning and wailing a melodious hymnal of forbidden ecstasy, drove me to one cataclysmic orgasm after another.

It was nearing dusk when physical exhaustion finally overcame us and the three of us collapsed in an entangled heap of sweaty, sexually sated bodies on my mother's bed; the sheets saturated with three generations of Coulter women bodily fluids. The air in the room was humid and reeked of raw lesbian sex.

Yet despite our physical exhaustion, famished hunger drove the three of us down to the kitchen and then into the dining room where mother, daughter and granddaughter gorged themselves on a traditional Thanksgiving Day feast, all completely in the nude. After clearing away the wreckage of our feast, Mom opened another bottle of wine and the three of us lounged together on the living room sofa in our birthday suits, sipping an excellent cabernet. But as fire to fuel ignites a blazing inferno, alcohol to the blood often ignites a blazing passion. So, the three of us returned to our sacred chamber of forbidden lust and resumed our insatiable, incestuous passion on each other. I now adorned a strap-on and took it to my mother's pussy with all the salaciousness and vigor with which she had taken it to me as Grandma violated her daughter in the ass. Then it was Grandma's turn to be vaginally by her granddaughter and anally violated by her daughter; then the cycle began once more as I mounted my beautiful mother, taking her massive bulbous deep in my soggy and syrupy pussy while Grandma fucked me in the ass. After that, I took over anal duty, pounding my mother and then my grandmother in their most forbidden of orifices to the brink of crippling euphoria.