Watching Mom in the Garden

Story Info
Son is obsessed with mom's ass while she works in the garden.
3.6k words
4.49
151.2k
227
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff stared from across the lawn at his mom while she kneeled over her flowerbeds to pull weeds. Her back was perfectly arched as she supported her weight with one arm while tilling the soil with the other. The cut-off shorts she wore hugged the backs of her legs as she rocked back and forth on her knees. It was a hot day and her bronze legs glistened with sweat in the mid-day sun. Jeff could tell she was working hard as the shorts rode up the crease between the two denim-covered globes. A forceful jerk on a stubborn weed made her tight butt jiggle as though it had been slapped.

Jeff had just returned from a run and stopped at the gate to marvel at his beautiful mothers butt. The latch of the gate alerted his mother of his arrival and jerked him out of his trance. His mother turned her head towards Jeff and beamed a smile as she sat back on her knees.

"Hey baby, how was your run?" his mother called from across the yard.

"Oh it was alright, couldn't go very far in this heat though, I need to go earlier tomorrow." Jeff responded.

"Well don't forget we have plans to go to the beach with your aunt and cousins tomorrow so you've gotta be back and showered by 11 at the latest!" She reminded him.

'Fuck' Jeff thought, secretly he couldn't wait to see his mom on the beach in her bikini, but hated the attention she garnered from other men. Sophie had been divorced about 4 years now, living alone with her son Jeff. It was shortly after Jeff started high-school that she and Jeff's father finely decided to separate. The divorce was amicable, but with Jeff's father being on the road for work and her taking over the vast majority of his custody she often felt that he was suffering by not having a strong and present father figure. For that reason she always did her best to put her sons needs first. Certainly she felt the desire to fill the void that divorce had left, and she had even been on a few dates- but Sophie never felt any men treated her with the respect she deserved. A by-product of raising her son to be respectful she concluded.

Jeff, however, didn't miss the absence of his father one bit. He recognized his mother for the beauty she was. She was 47 but she took care of herself. She was a nutritionist and worked as an adjunct faculty member at a nearby university and practiced what she preached. With a vigorous exercise routine and healthy diet void of the garbage consumed by so many these days, the lifestyle she led gave her a lean and toned body that many women would kill for. She was short, around 5'2" and while her bust was fairly modest for such a petite woman, it was her butt that had caught her sons attention. She was religious about her running and lower body routines, often doing squats and lunges in the living room if she couldn't make it to the gym. On such occasions, if Jeff were to walk by, the sight of her shapely bum filling out some tight workout shorts while she squatted to the ground would stagger him.

Sophie was also afforded the luxury of not teaching any classes during the summer semester and as a result, could spend loads of time with her son. This time helped remedy her feelings of parental neglect from the paternal side. Summer was filled with camping trips, day trips to the beach and most recently- daily workout regimens. With Jeff on his way to college in the Fall with a partial soccer scholarship, he looked to his mother for workout inspiration and advice. Watching his mother bounce around in yoga pants or workout shorts fueled his eagerness to maintain said routine.

On this day, Jeff had decided to sleep in and as a result missed the opportunity to stare at his moms butt. The heat of the midday sun made him doubly regretful of his decision.

"I'm gonna grab a quick shower!" He called to his mom before entering the house through the backyard.

Jeff ran up to the full bathroom, pulled his clothes off, freeing his hardened member and stepped in the shower. He let the water cascade over his chiseled body and thought of how deliciously sexy his mom worked sweating in the garden. How tight her shorts were as she bent over the lily's and how he wished he could have seen what she wore underneath. Probably a cotton thong he thought, reflecting on the times he'd rummaged through her panty drawer and dirty laundry and discovered what she wore most. The image of a black line of thread buried between her sweaty cheeks made his cock throb. He wished he had a pair of her panties to wrap around his cock as he jerked off in the shower. In his fantasy he imagined that the thong buried between her legs made her wet, the taut fabric pressing on her clit and anus. He wished she was in the shower with him, cleaning the sweat off her body and grinding against him. Jeff pumped his fist thinking about his mom until he realized he needed more stimulation.

Jeff stepped out of the shower and dug through the dirty clothes hamper that was situated in a laundry room adjacent from the bathroom and overlooking the back yard. Digging past clothes he found his moms pink lycra work out shorts she had used that morning. He stretched the material over his encouraged penis and looked out the window. His mom was still on her knees tending to the garden and the contrast of her tan legs and faded denim shorts was stark even from the second floor window. Jeff wished he could bury his face between her beautiful thighs and eat her until he was drunk with her juices. He rubbed the pink fabric along the length of his cock in an obscene manner. He imagined his tongue circling her asshole and he came in a torrent. Jets of cum hit the wall below the mirror as he staggered against the wall behind him. The rest he caught in the pink shorts that had all to recently been pressed tight against his mothers pussy.

After coming to his senses, Jeff wiped the rest of the cum of his cock, threw the shorts back into the hamper and began to get dressed. Jeff's phone buzzed indicating a text from one of his friends. His buddy Mark had a pool and was having a few people over, a great way to beat the summer heat he thought.

"Hey mom, I'm gonna head over to Marks house and chill in the pool for a bit." Jeff called out to his mom before leaving.

She was just finishing her work in the yard and was on the back patio drinking water from the hose. Jeff marveled at the way the hose splashed her tank top, making it stick to her tight body.

"Are his parents home?" Sophie chastised.

"I don't know but I'm only going over for a bit, just to cool off."

"Ok, well don't be too late, I was going to make dinner tonight and maybe catch a movie if you want to join?" Sophie posed the question knowing her son would be reluctant to deny her cooking. Her culinary skills as a dietician we invaluable to a growing athlete.

"Yea that sounds good, I'll be back in a couple hours."

With that Jeff took off towards his friend Marks house. Sophie put her gardening implements away, wound up the hose and headed inside. She too decided a shower was in order but first made her way into the laundry room to dispose of her soiled work clothes. Sophie opened the hamper and noticed her pink workout shorts on top.

"Hmm that's interesting." She thought to herself, not remembering them being on top of the dirty pile. As she picked the shorts up she felt the moist fabric and realized why they were displaced.

On several occasions she had found he panties soiled with her sons cum. She assumed it was just a phase and that it didn't have anything do to with her but the allure of a woman's underwear. She inspected the wet spot closure, rubbing her fingers across the fabric.

"Mmm that's quite a load" She thought, immediately feeling guilty for admiring the amount of cum her son had produced. Sophie couldn't ignore the signals her body was giving her though, the sight and feel of her sons cum made her feel so wicked, it made her knees weak, her face felt flush and she felt her pussy gush. Sophie held the fabric up to her face and stuck her tongue out. The contact of her tongue with her sons cum sent a shock through her deprived body. It was at that moment she noticed something strange about the window. Sophie always left the blinds down in the laundry room, simply because she typically shed her dirty clothes in there before heading across the hall to shower, but today they were open. As she reached for the cord, she saw a pool of semen on the windowsill. Putting the pieces together, Sophie realized that Jeff must have been watching her while jerking off into her workout shorts. Her panties were soaked at this point. Sophie reached out and scooped the cum off the sill with two fingers, almost in a trance she stuck her fingers in her mouth, sucked the cum off and her knees almost gave out. She quickly shed her jean shorts and slid her free hand down her panties. Sophie lost control and began rubbing her clit as she sucked on her fingers. Sophie came almost immediately and collapsed against the washing machine.

"Fuuuuuck" She said aloud as she gasped for air. 'I've got to do something about this' she thought.

Sophie made her way into the shower and began to perseverate over the recent events. 'I've got to address this behavior before it gets out of hand' she thought as the water washed the sweat off her svelte body. Sophie developed a plan so as not to scar her son for life, but to bring his indiscretions up in the most comfortable and casual manner as possible. "Cook him dinner, relax over a movie, then ask him to stop filling my panties with cum", she said aloud, "Sounds easy enough". Sophie was concerned about her own feelings though as her recent orgasm was too powerful to ignore.

Jeff returned from his friend's house and was welcomed to the smell of a wonderful dinner in the works. He entered the kitchen to see his mom setting plates on the coffee table, and as she leaned over, he couldn't help but catch a glimpse of her tight butt confined by some yoga pants.

"Hey mom, smells good."

"Thanks baby, how was the pool?"

"Relaxing, glad I got the chance to cool off."

'That makes one of us who got to cool off' Sophie thought.

"Well perfect timing, I just finished dinner. Lets sit down and watch some TV while we eat?" Sophie proposed.

"Yea sounds relaxing."

Sophie poured a generous serving of wine before sitting on the couch next to her son. She felt conflicted- the last thing she wanted to do was embarrass him, but on the other hand his habits were getting a little hard to ignore, he had to know that cumming that much in her laundry wouldn't go unnoticed right? Worse yet was the tingling Sophie felt in her panties as she braced herself on his thigh as she sat down.

Dinner was relatively non-conversational. Sophie had helped herself to another glass of wine as she finished her meal. As she put her fork down Jeff paused the movie they had found. "Stay put mom, I'll clean up."

"You're too sweet." Sophie replied. She watched her son get up and walk towards the kitchen, admiring how muscular his ass looked in his gym shorts.

Jeff sat down and before he could reach the remote Sophie cleared her throat. "Hey Jeff, can I talk to you about something?"

"Yea sure what's up mom?" Jeff hadn't the slightest idea of what was coming.

"Well, I was doing laundry after your left and... well, did you take my workout shorts out of the hamper?"

Jeff's stomach dropped and he stared straight ahead; mortified that he'd been caught so to speak.

Sophie continued- "I'm not mad, I just don't want it to become such a habit that it gets you in trouble with anyone else."

Jeff interjected- "C'mon mom, It's not like I do that anywhere else!" He was offended at the insinuation that he was some sort of pervert. "It won't happen again, I'm sorry!" he was visibly shaken by the ordeal.

Sophie leaned close and put her arm around him, the feel of his muscular body mixed with the wine she had drunk were toying with her inhibitions. "I'm sorry I phrased it like that, it's ok. Honestly I'm a little flattered."

"What?" Jeff replied.

"Yea, c'mon I know you were watching me in the yard. The fact that an old lady like me can turn some heads makes me feel good. I mean I know I stay pretty healthy but it's nice to have an objective observer sometimes." Sophie said as she removed her arm from around her son, absent-mindedly placing it on his thigh.

The admission as well as the physical contact comforted Jeff "C'mon mom, you're not old, and you're gorgeous so why wouldn't you turn heads?"

"Haha flattery has been known to go to my head sometimes, young man." Sophie laughed and sat against that arm of the couch with her legs curled up so that she was facing her son. "Do you really think I'm pretty?"

"Are you kidding me? You're a perfect 10, everything about you is stunning." Jeff replied.

Sophie blushed at the attention. "Ha! You can't possibly actually think that, even I think my butt is a bit too big."

Jeff began to feel emboldened "No way mom, your butt is one of your best features! It's perfectly round and tight."

"Oh and you were able to tell all that from across the yard?" Sophie responded. Hearing her son compliment her body was lowering her inhibitions and made her want to tease him some more. Sophie stood up and bent forward at her waist, placing her hands on the ottoman and then looking back at Jeff- "Are you sure it's not too big?" She asked coyly.

Jeff's mouth hit the ground. His sexy mother was standing in front of him, bent at the waist and her ass was mere inches from his face as he sat forward. The yoga pants stretched tight over her toned bum as his swollen cock hardened in his gym shorts. Jeff was emboldened by the gratuitous position his mother was in.

"Well I can't be sure, those pants are pretty tight and might be a little misleading." He teased.

Sophie laughed at the bold remark, her pussy was on fire. She reached back and peeled the toga pants down over her glorious rump, exposing her delectable cheeks to her son. "Nothing in the way now."

Jeff couldn't take his eyes away. Sophie was wearing a lyrca pink thong that contrasted dramatically to her bronzed butt. The way the spandex hugged her skin before dipping between her cheeks made Jeff's cock ooze pre-cum into his shorts. Jeff reached out tentatively to feel her meaty ass and as his hand made contact, Sophie jumped.

Jeff withdrew his hand, "Sorry mom, it's just too sexy not to touch."

"Mhmm well maybe you can touch it just this once, since you've been so flattering." Sophie Replied.

Jeff took full advantage of the offer and reached forward for two handfuls of his mother's sexy ass. He stretched his fingers over each globe and began to gently knead them like bread dough. "Oh mom it's perfect." He mumbled as he massaged and rubbed her.

"Baby that feels nice, let me kneel down though, my back is getting a bit sore standing like this."

Sophie leaned forward and knelt on the ottoman, then leaned forward sticking her beautiful ass back into her sons face. The position further accentuated the tone of her curves and forced her cheeks to spread ever so slightly. Jeff stared center at the thin piece of fabric covering his mom's asshole, he could just barely make out the wrinkled edges that peeked from behind the sides of her thong. Sophie knew she was taking things to far but couldn't ignore the signals her body was throwing down.

Jeff couldn't resist the sight in front of him and leaned forward. He grabbed each cheeck with a healthy handful and kissed her tanned globes. Her lack of refusal egged him on, and with his tongue outstretched he ran it over her perfect panty covered asshole causing Sophie to shudder with bliss.

"Ohhh baby thats so naughty." Sophie moaned "You shouldn't do that to your mother."

Her body betrayed her words and Sophie pushed back into her sons face with her voluptuous ass. Jeff continued to run his tongue over her ass in broad strokes, feeling her bare skin on either side of the tiny thong.

He lifted his face for a moment, "God your ass is so sexy mom!" he gasped. Before returning, he pulled her thong to the side exposing her asshole completely. Jeff teased her forbidden opening by gently rimming around her anus before pressing his tongue directly into the center of it. He felt her open for him and knew she was loving this as much as him.

"Ohhh baby, that's so wicked!" Sophie moaned as her sons tongue buried itself further inside of her. "Lick mommies ass."

Jeff was happy to oblige and continued to rim his mother with the vigor only possessed by a horny 18-year-old. He lowered his right hand and gently began rubbing his mother's pussy. Sophie was soaking wet and the contact with her sex made her cum instantly.

The simultaneous stimulation her asshole and her pussy made the orgasm rip through Sophie's hard body faster than she expected.

"Fuuuuuckkkk" Sophie moaned as her body lurched forward, too sensitive for further contact. Jeff's tongue finally lost contact with her horny butt, leaving him wanting more. Jeff, ravenous with lust, slapped Sophie's ass and dove back between her cheeks, running his tongue from her pussy to her ass. The wetness from Sophie's pussy now drenched her ass, making Jeff's face slide erotically between her sexy cheeks.

"Oh fuck baby, I've never had this before. It feels so fucking hot." Sophie groaned as her son devoured her ass and pussy. "I need something bigger though, I need you to fuck mommy right now!".

Jeff got up off the couch and dropped his shorts in one motion. His throbbing cock was oozing pre-cum and as he moved forward his mom looked back at his engorged member. "Oh baby, it looks so fucking hard, don't tease me any longer. I need your cock in my pussy right now." Sophie reached back between her legs and grabbed his dick, rubbing it along her swollen clit. Jeff grabbed his mother's hips as she lined him up with her sopping hole. He pushed forward and felt Sophie's pussy swallow the head of his cock.

"Of fuck mom, you're so fucking tight." Jeff groaned as he pressed deeper into her.

"Mmm that's it baby, fill mommy with your big hard cock." Sophie replied. Jeff slowly pumped deeper into her pussy until the base of his shaft was all that was left. The final push drove Sophie over the edge as another orgasm coursed through her body.

"Ohhhhhh fuck baby, make mommy cum!!" Sophie lost control of her body as she spasmed around her son's cock. Jeff continued to pump in and out of his mother's delicious pussy as she came on him. Sophie was covered in sweat from the immense physical pleasure she was experiencing, her heart was pounding so hard she could hear it.

"Fuck me baby, I want you to fill me with cum!" Sophie yelled, encouraging her son.

Jeff picked up his pace, using her hips to pull her onto his big dick while her pussy tightened around him. Jeff could feel the cum building in his swollen balls and announced his own impending orgasm.

"Oh fuck mom, I'm gonna cum!" Jeff yelled as he pistoned in and out of her soaking cunt. Sophie reached between her legs and caressed her sons balls, sending him over the edge. "Fuuuuuucck" Jeff groaned as he felt every muscle in his body contract and he began filling his mom's pussy with cum.

Sophie felt the hot cream fill her pussy and came again at the deliciously wicked feeling. "Ohh fuck baby I can feel your cum inside me!".

Jeff collapsed back on the couch and watched the cum begin to ooze out of his mothers pussy. Sophie crawled backwards and fell into her sons lap. Jeff gently stroked her hair as their sweaty bodies recovered in the post-orgasmic bliss.

"wow, that got out of hand in a hurry." Sophie quipped.

"You're so fucking hot mom, I've never felt anything that good in my life." Jeff replied.

Sophie raised an eyebrow at her son "Better than cumming in my dirty panties? Well I'm flattered, but I can think of something that would feel even better than my pussy..."

12