Watching My Hairy Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh lordy," Grandpa groaned as his weathered hands grabbed the sheets. "What a tongue my little girl has. That's it, lick my asshole honey. Dip that tongue in that knot. Stir the pot."

That was what she was doing alright. Mom. Irene Matlin, District Teacher of the Year in 1975 - three years ago. Sunday school teacher down at church. March of Dimes neighborhood captain. Wouldn't say no to any cause. Well, she hadn't said no to Grandpa, that was for sure.

In fact it was hard to tell who was liking it more; Grandpa who was moaning and calling Mom all kinds of vulgar names, or Mom who was kneeling behind him and treating his bowels like a bowl of ice cream according to the play-by-play.

"Oh Irene, is that your tongue or your finger?" my grandfather asked with a chuckle. "Your tongue is like a serpent in my asshole. So damn deep!"

"Better than Mom?" my mother asked in a brief uncoupling before diving back in.

"Yeah, but don't tell her!" Grandpa declared. "I have to live with her. Oh lordy that's good."

What kind of a family was I in? Who were these people? Mom rimming Grandpa while her hand was down between his legs, yanking on his semi-flaccid cock like he was a cow being milked while my grandfather talked about Grandma eating his ass?

And me. I was watching, and although I was shocked at what I was seeing I did not turn away. Instead, my pants remained around my ankles and the pile of used tissues kept growing while part of me pretended to be ashamed.

"You're going to get this treatment later," Grandpa promised while using one of his favorite sayings. "I'm going to eat your hairy ass like a pit bull on a pork chop."

"And then I'm going to use my dipstick to check your oil," Grandpa cackled.

"Going to have to wear you out before then," Mom said.

"Ha!" my grandfather said and then they untangled, with Grandpa standing at the foot of the bed again with his amazingly almost stiff again cock in hand. "For now let's get daddy hard again so I can fuck you proper."

Mom sucked away, only stopping when Grandpa stepped back a bit and told Mom to raise her arm up, at which time he leaned forward and rubbed his cock into her armpit.

"Such a hairy little girl you are," Grandpa declared as he pushed the head of his cock in the moist thicket like it was a roll-on deodorant. "Hate to see this go come Spring. Daddy likes his little girl ass furry."

"I know Dad. All you Matlins love my armpits natural," Mom said as she calmly sat there seeming to enjoy this, and I made a vow that if I ever ended up with a girl and she had hair under her arms I was going to try that because it looked as enjoyable as it was kinky, although the odds weren't great of any of that happening at the rate I was going.

Grandpa ended up on the bed, flat on his back with his arching erection laying back on his stomach, almost reaching his nipples. Mom climbed on top of my grandfather and as she raised herself up a bit, pulled his cock upright and impaled herself with it, letting out a moan as she eased down on it.

"Ahh!" Grandpa exhaled as he enjoyed the view of Mom riding his cock, and I would have loved to have had his view.

What I was going to have to be content with was a profile view of Mom as he rode Grandpa's cock like he was a horse. Those incredible tits hanging down and then rolling from side to side on her skinny torso when she leaned back a bit looked amazing enough from where I was.

"Show me all your goodies," Grandpa said after Mom came yet again, and then Mom was running her hands through her bowl haircut while posing like a pin-up model as Grandpa was kneading her pendulous breasts with glee.

"You know what Daddy likes," my grandfather said, and then I learned what that was as Mom first rubbed her hand through her armpit and then turned her neck over as far as she could to lick herself.

"Oh damn!" Grandpa cried out, and Mom laughed as I guess the show ended early, because when Mom stopped rocking and climbed off his cock was limp and dead looking which made me wonder if he finally lost his boner.

Mom laughed as she climbed off but the evidence of what had actually happened were clear as the hair around her opening was dripping with semen.

"You know what I want now, Irene" Grandpa announced, and what I guess that was, was lunch.

They went out of the bedroom while I stood there and realized that I should have made my grand exit when I had the chance because with them not in the bedroom I was stuck there in the spare room.

Nothing to eat and especially nothing to drink was my fate, and lunch lasted a long time. I peeked out once and heard them chatting in the kitchen, and there was a clatter of dishes at one point so at least there was a meal involved although they might have had sex too, the way they were going.

Eventually they came back to bed, and when I looked at the sheets it looked like a hurricane has passed through. They pulled it together a bit before they started playing around, and then Grandpa had Mom get on all fours while he grabbed a tube of something and set it nearby.

"Perfect dessert!" Grandpa announced as he grabbed Mom's butt cheeks and spread them wide before dipping his face down and then back up again to declare, "Daddy's little girl is so hairy down there I can't find the hole."

"Bullshit," Mom said as my grandfather ducked back in and this time he kept his face in there and made feral sounding noises while Mom made the comments.

"You like my asshole daddy? Want me to shave it?" Mom asked while her eyes crossed under the oral assault.

"Better not ever do that," Grandpa said as he pulled his flushed face out long enough to admonish Mom, adding, "You make Daddy mad and he'll make it hurt when he sticks his cock in there."

"It hurts no matter what," Mom gasped. "Let me give you head instead. Fuck between my tits. Under my arm. Anywhere but that!"

"Now you don't mean that, Irene," Grandpa was saying as he straightened up, flexing his back as he did before grabbing the tube and slathering some gel on his cock before squeezing the tube while he did it in Mom's ass crack.

"Not all the way then," Mom was saying, and this time I don't think she was playing. "Just a little, please Dad?"

Looking at that glistening sword Grandpa had primed up, I couldn't blame her for being concerned and when I saw him leaning up close to Mom and I saw her face, I winced along with her as Grandpa played the captain once more.

I don't know how long it lasted because I could only watch a few minutes. It was enjoyable then I think for all of us because from the side I could tell that he was only sliding about half of that monster into Mom's butt.

Grandpa's cock wasn't thick but it did seem to widen down near the base, so when Grandpa seemed to get a little inflamed and started going faster and harder I suspect that he was going deeper and deeper as well.

Mom sounded like she was sobbing or something close to it, and while she could have got rolled away and ended it she didn't. Maybe part of her was enjoying getting all of that prong slammed into her bowels, but I wasn't so I took my leave and spent the rest of the day wandering around town until it was safe to go home.

When I got home, Mom was alone and acted just like she always did, telling me I looked disheveled and told me to be sure to wash up before dinner. I went down and looked into my folks bedroom and saw everything immaculate as usual, with new bedding and the scent of Glade evergreen in the air. Even the stench of sweat and cum and sex was erased.

That was the only time I ever saw Mom and Grandpa in there. I did peek in at Mom from time to time and caught a few of the Mom and Dad sessions after bridge sex nights but my peeping days were over. I had seen it all or so I thought.

***

Epilogue...

Mom and Dad broke up after I got out of college, and I think it was a nasty divorce although they put on a happy face for me. My mother stayed in the house after Dad moved out but after several years she decided to downsize as well.

She was nearing 60 and was contemplating retirement, and after she put the house up for sale she asked me to go up to the attic and clear it out. She never went up there, fearing spiders and who-knows-what, but Dad had been a pack rat and since he had moved to an apartment didn't bring a lot.

Most of it was stuff that I either chucked because I was sure nobody wanted it - 23 years of National Geographic like many a storage area had in houses - but after I got a good way through it I saw something that got my attention.

It was an old reel of some kind of movie film. Certainly not anything of recent years, what with Beta and then VHS taking over from Super 8 and whatever else was used.

The reel of film had a card attached in my father's writing, and it was so old that I had trouble making it out. It read IRENE-MEL1952, and I assumed that it must have been a home movie of some kind, taken when my Mom was real young, even before getting married.

For the heck of it I took it to this video store than claimed it could put your old home movies on VHS tapes so you could enjoy them. Since there was no projector in the attic that I had found up until then and doubted whether it would be easy to find one now, I decided to have the reel of film transferred to tapes as a gift for both of them.

My intentions were good but just like that day when I ended up finding out way more about my family than I needed to, this didn't end up the way I thought it would.

"You collect these things?" the guy at the video store said when I picked up the copies, and I was going to just say it was a home movie but instead I just shrugged and said it was something I wanted to keep.

"We don't get involved in a lot of things like this, but this was pretty tame," he said after giving me my change and the tapes along with the original reel. "I cleaned it up by hand before copying and it came out pretty good if I do say so myself."

"I appreciate that," I said before turning to leave but as I reached the door he had something else to say.

"That one broad?" he said as the door jingled. "Man did she have a rack on her!"

I did a double take and was about to say something along the lines of - hey, that's my mother you're talking about - but I didn't and on the way home I wondered exactly what I had uncovered.

***

thanks for reading

there will be a sequel if readers wish to read about another phase of this family's life.

12