Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like being so naughty with you" she said seductively, while lubricating my meat.

"Mmmm...beautiful feeling, Amma" I said as I fucked her magnificent boobs, turned on further by the sight of Aayahmah inserting her fingers inside her cunt.

"You like it, Chellam?" she asked.

"Yes Amma. Just so tight....I am close to exploding...mmmmmm" I replied.

She smiled at me and then bent her head down to lick her breasts with her extended tongue, coating her skin with her saliva, lubricating the surface for me. As my engorged cock slid up her cleavage, she made an "O" with her lips and teased me to penetrate her oral hole.

It was so erotic to watch my cock sliding in between her breasts and then the mushroom head enter into her mouth. She closed her lips as my large cockhead slid into her mouth, holding it in her oral cavity for some seconds and then slowly releasing it again.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh....mmmm...beautiful Amma...so nice...." I moaned, in sexual ecstasy, my fingers holding her head down.

I thrust my fat meat enthusiastically up and down her tight cleavage, enjoying this new variation to our love making and slowly got into a steady rhythm. Aayahmah's mouth made slurry, popping sounds as my blood-filled, crown fucked her beautiful lips. Her fingers massaged her big melons, pressing them hard against my sliding prick.

After some minutes of that I desired to be inside her voracious pussy again. I lifted her arms to stand and kissed her mouth, thanking her for the oral pleasure she had given me seconds before. Then guiding her to turn around, I hugged her close to me from behind, my fingers ravaging her fantastic round orbs and pulling on her permanently stiff and hard nipples.

"Mmmmm......" she cooed, feeling my hardness poking into her back and my youthful desire to want her.

She bent her torso down and her hands gripped the edges of the granite stone. The spreading her legs apart, she thrust her bums out to me, wantonly exposing her naked womanhood to me. Her fabulous yoni, already well fucked, was gaping open and wet, surrounded by a forest of curly black hair and further up her temple, her puckered anus, hidden like a tiny star.

I just could not resist the temptation to lick her again and squatted down on the floor behind her, to lap her womanhood like a hungry puppy. My fingers spread her ass cheeks and my eager tongue licked her gaping twat, tasting our love juices. She responded by squashing her bums against my boyish face, teasing me seductively.

"I love you, Chellam...just love everything you do to me. You make me feel special" she cooed, enjoying the unselfish service I was giving her.

I licked up and down along her slit for some seconds before the tip of my tongue probed her beautiful little star. Her body jerked when I did that and she moaned softly. I nudged my nose against her wetness and slid it slowly along her pussy lips. I then planted a kiss on her gaping cunt and stood up.

She turned to look at me, her eyes burning with sheer sexual desire. My big fat cock was throbbing with venom, almost desperate to bury itself inside her. She bent her elbows and lowered her torso further down towards the washing stone and at the same time, spread her legs wider for me.

"I want you to fuck me again, Chellam. Put your fat cock inside me from behind and fuck your naughty Aayahmah....fuck my horny pussy" she pleaded, without flinching at her words.

I stepped forward and adjusted the engorged tip of my manhood to her heavenly hole. Pushing with brute force, I penetrated her wanton twat, burying the entire length of my man-sized cock inside her tunnel of love.

"Mmmmmm....yesssss......." she hissed, relishing the power of my thrust and entry.

Just as I had done the night before, I held my position for some seconds, just enjoying the sensations going through my body. It was just such an exquisite feeling of being buried inside her wonderfully tight cunt and feeling her muscles enveloping my meat. I bent down and kissed her back.

"My cock loves your pussy Amma....just so good" I complimented her.

"Yessss....show it to me darling...show me how much your cock loves me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard, darling.....pleasssse....fuck meeeee....make me scream, Chellam" she pleaded and ground her bums against the shaft embedded in her.

I held her waist and started to thrust in and out of her well-lubricated orifice. Her hands were anchored firmly on the washing stone and soon we got into a steady fucking rhythm. Her torso was bent forward almost at 45° angle to the surface of the stone and she pushed back hard against me as I thrust forward. Her beautiful tits danced and swayed in erotic fashion as I humped her from behind.

"Unnnhhh....yessss......love you fucking me from behind....I feel so naughty but it feels soooo gooood. Fuck me....fuck me....unnnhhh...unnhhh" she moaned, bucking like a mare in heat against my onslaught.

She was right. Fucking her from behind was beautiful. Her cunt felt extra tight and I truly enjoyed the sensations of sliding in and out of her. As if reading my thoughts, she clamped her powerful, mature muscles around my shaft, caressing and squeezing the intruding monster inside her.

"Unnhh...unnhh...unnhh.....fuck me...fuck me...fuck me....harder....harder...yessss" she groaned in sheer sexual lust, bucking, twisting and turning.

I slammed hard into her repeatedly, burying my prick into her womanly depths. Every entry was met with a powerful squeeze of her cunt as if wanting to keep me inside her. My fingers dug into the flesh of her sexy hips as my loins smacked against the rounded curves of her ass. She moaned non-stop, bucking like a bitch in heat against my cock, as I fucked her with energy and enthusiasm.

"Yes, yes, yes.......fuck me...fuck me...fuck me.....Chellam. I am your whore....do what you want with me...fuck me...make me your fucking whore forever" she screamed obscenely, her body trembling with excitement, as my throbbing cock filled her to the hilt yet again.

Her words spurred me on. My Aayahmah had truly transformed into an insatiable fuck machine. I was amazed at her voracious sexual appetite and energy, probably only to be challenged by Mom's own. I was turned on by her mature body and her womanly treasures which belied her age. And, I was proud to be her lover, to be able to satisfy this truly incredible woman.

I grabbed her long, thick jadai (pony tail) and pulled it hard while thrust my burning prick into her as hard and as deep as I could, eliciting animal growls from her. Her incredible pussy muscles gripped my meat tight, generating warm sparks of sensual energy in my teenage body.

"Mmmmmmm...beautiful....beautiful....yesssss....mmmmm" I moaned, enjoying the exquisite pleasure as her heavenly yoni worshipped my young lingam.

She raised her torso upwards and straightened her arms on the washing stone as I pulled her knotted length of hair. She began to seductively gyrate and move her bums in a circular motion, churning my cock expertly. And, deep inside her tunnel, her muscles continued to steadily milk my cock, seeking for the nectar to quench her pussy's hunger.

Not wanting to hold back, I screwed my cock into her cunt with increased speed and power - deep, rapid strokes. Her hands held on tightly to the stone block as she pushed back hard against my embedded meat. My loins smacked noisily against the tight flesh of her magnificent bums as we mated ferociously.

She turned her face to look at me, her mouth open in sheer lust and her eyes unashamedly urging me to fuck her even harder. Needing no further encouragement, my fingers dug into the flesh of her curvy hips and I pounded her body mercilessly, my rock hard prick sliding in and out of her very hot and very wet cunt in rapid power strokes.

"Unnhh....unnhh....unnhh" we grunted together, our mating bodies urging each other on.

Despite having already had two massive explosions just minutes earlier, I felt the tell-tale signs of Aayamah's next impending explosion – the increased activity inside her tunnel of love, the little spasms in her body and the trembles in her feet. Her insatiably divine pussy squeezed and milked my prick at unselfish random.

"God....I love your pussy, Amma.......uuunnnhhh....yessss....fuck...fuck your son" I moaned, feeling the familiar tingling sensations deep inside my balls.

I drove my rampant prick in quick-fire repetitions into her voracious hole and she raised her head upwards like a mare in heat. Her tits heaved and swayed as the speed of our mating increased. We were grunting like animals and urged each other on towards another climax.

"It's your pussy my darling son....mmmm....yes, it belongs to you. Fuck her and satisfy her always ....yesssss..yesssss" she moaned in pleasure, bucking hard against my rampant cock.

"Yes....yes....yes...Amma, I promise.....I will take of my Aayahmah's pussy forever" I cried in sheer love for her, my fingers clawing her rounded waist, pounding into her voraciously.

"Aaaaahhhhh.....yesssss.....I love you, Mohan.....yesssss....like that....like that....harder, harder...yesss....yesss. Unnnh....unnnnhhh...yessss...yesss....fuck me....aaaaahhhhh" she squealed in delight, her pussy clamping tight around my meat at every opportunity.

Overcome with the urgency to explode, we urged each other on, increasing the tempo of our mating as we raced towards our orgasmic bliss, our Nirvana. Her body was shaking uncontrollably as she matched the savage onslaught of my raging hardness, stroke for stroke. Her muscles worked overtime, gripping and squeezing every tiny part of my flesh as it ploughed into the depths of her divine yoni.

"Oh God....oh God....oh God.....yessss.......yessss.....yesssss...." she screamed, churning her magnificent bums and feeling my cock drilling into her.

The sight of this magnificent mature woman, no this Goddess, thrusting back unashamedly against my boy cock, her large boobs swaying obscenely, was truly beautiful. It would remain etched in my memory forever. She was again in the throes of sexual ecstasy, on the verge of another mighty explosion.

"Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...." she spurred me on, her fingers clenching the washing stone tight.

My divine lover pushed hard back against my mammoth prick, impaling her voracious pussy right up to my balls, and then her body tightened, her pussy clamped around the base of my prick. I thrust deeper, lodging my teenage meat all the way up into her tunnel and held her, as her body shuddered and shook involuntarily.

"Oh GOD...Oh GOD....YESSSSS. Nowww. Aaaaaahhhhhhh. Mohan.........Mohannnnnnnnn. Cummmmmmiiiiiing...YESSSSSSS" she screamed, as she exploded in her third mega-explosion in succession.

"GODDDD......YESSSSSSSSSS....aaaaaahhhhhhhhh...FUCK MEEEEEeeeeeee" she shrieked in a high pitched voice, as her body trembled out of control.

Her body twisted, turned and gyrated obscenely around my marauding prick, as I continued to thrust into her mercilessly, my own explosion imminent. Her pussy was uncontrollable, generating powerful contractions. I wanted to prolong her pleasure, wanting to worship this woman with my love.

"I love you....I love you....I love you..." she kept sobbing repeatedly, as she thrust back against my merciless onslaught, urging me to release, her upper body now perpendicular to her legs.

"I love you too, Aayamah.........I love you....I love you.....NOWWWWW....YESSSSSS...." I screamed, thrusting into her like a wild bull, as I slipped over the edge.

Oh Goddddddd....Ammmaaaaaaaa" I screamed again, feeling my cock throb and expand to mega-proportions inside her cunt.

"Amma.....nowwwwww........YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....nowwwwww...AAAAAAHHHHHH"

I cried out loud, as fireworks went off in my head and I unleashed jets of cum into her womanly depths.

I screamed in the throes of ecstasy, my legs trembling once more with the intensity of my ejaculation. Her body shivered again and again as my eruption hit her inside walls. Her pussy convulsed non-stop, trying to suck every last drop of the life juice out of me.

"Mmmmmm....yessss.....my darling son...cum my lover...cum...fuck your Amma's hungry pussy....fill my pussy with your honey. Ohhhh....Goddddd" she urged me on, panting like a bitch.

Yet again the intensity of the sensations that went through my body at that time, as well as the words Aayahmah was uttering was overwhelming. My teenage body literally trembled with sexual energy as each spurt exited my cockhead. I thrust mercilessly into her wanton hole, again and again, forcing my cock deep into her voracious tunnel, depositing more cum inside her womb.

"Aaaahhhhhhh........ ..." I moaned continuously as the last diminishing streams of cum exited my cockhead into her overflowing yoni.

Both our bodies were still reeling from the power of our releases – we had had multiple orgasms, each as intense as the other, within the hour.

Ahhhhh.....mmmm...mmmmm....unnnnhhhh....aaaahhhhh" we both moaned in pleasure, gyrating our groins together in symphony.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, moving slowly till I withdrew my deflating cock out of her pussy. I rubbed my wet and sticky meat along the crack of her ass – it was still semi-bloated and I gleefully humped her magnificent bums. She cupped her hand under her pussy and collected our love juices oozing out of her well-fucked yoni in her palm, her fingers purposely tickling my hairy scrotum in the process.

As our movements came to a standstill, she slowly raised her torso up towards my body. I hugged from behind and kissed her shoulder. Her arms went around my head and we swayed like that, from side to side, dancing to our love. Almost automatically, my hand trailed down to the hairy forest between her legs. Her hand followed suit and closed over my hands.

"I love you, Aayahmah" I whispered to her and the kissed the nape of her neck.

"I love you too, Mohan, more than anything else in this world" she whispered back to me and raised my palm to her lips and kissed it.

I hugged her to me close, just relishing the powerful love we shared. We remained motionless for a few seconds and then broke apart.

"I never knew that loving could be so intense, Mohan" she said and then with almost a tearful voice said "I would love to be impregnated by you, carry your baby, no our baby. Pity, I have had my tubes tied. Maybe in my next life I will have you as my lover and husband, Chellam."

""I would love to make you pregnant and then make love to you when you are pregnant with my baby" I joked.

"It seems like you would fuck me at any time, you randy boy" she replied, giving a tug at my wet, limp cock.

"No, Amma. Not fuck, make love...remember?" I corrected her.

She slapped my face gently while tying her hair into a bun and said "Yes, you are right. You fuck me with love and I love you for that Mohan. It is so easy to use that word with you – doesn't sound dirty at all."

"Yes when you mean it with love, it's a beautiful word, Amma" I replied and moved towards the large tub of water.

I took a container of water and poured it over me and then repeated that a few more times, enjoying the cold water cleansing my body. Immediately Aayahmah took a bar of soap and proceeded to wash me. After giving an extra careful cleaning of my genitals, she proceeded to pour water over me till I was done.

Then it was my turn to bathe her - I took the container from her and started to pour water over her, trying not to wet her hair. She had tied it into a small kondai (kondai = bun) at the back of her head. I took the soap bar in my hands and rubbed it into a foamy lather then proceeded to clean her with the palms of my hands. She felt ticklish and shivered in pleasure.

I rubbed and cleaned her beautiful large breasts, soaping all over her mounds of pleasure. Then getting more soap foam on my palms, I trailed my palm down over her forested groin and under her pussy. She unashamedly opened her legs wider to give me access to her private part. I cleaned her enthusiastically and then inserted my finger into her soaking slit. I poured a container of water over my hand and cleaned her well-fucked twat.

She smiled and said "You are getting very clever at taking care of a woman, Chellam. You will make a good lover and husband."

I finished washing her and then a few more containers of water over each other and we were done. We proceeded to dry each other simultaneously with the big bath towels but this proved to be a clumsy task. So we dried ourselves individually and then I left the bathroom to my room. Aayahmah remained there to clean up the bathroom and get dressed.

By the time she came out, wearing her bra and blouse and with a towel around her waist, I was already dressed and ready in my shorts and singlet. She went into her room and I stood at the door watching her. She smiled at me and whispered a million thanks. As she picked up her panties from the bed and let her towel slip down her waist, I walked up to her and took the panties from her hand.

I kneeled down in front of her and took the towel and wiped her hairy groin dry again. Then I lifted her leg and slid the panties onto that leg, followed by her other leg. Then I pulled up her panties slowly teasing her with my eyes. As the panties slid up over her thunderous thighs, I leaned forward and planted a kiss on her hairy pussy before pulling it completely up, covering her wonderful treasure.

I stood up and kissed her and left the room. I went into the kitchen and took another mug of coffee which Aayahmah had prepared earlier. A few minutes later, she came into the kitchen dressed in a chequered cotton sari. The time was around 11:30 am.

"Do you want something to eat?" she asked me.

"No, I am fine, Amma. I will wait for lunch" I replied and then asked her "What's for lunch?"

"Vegetarian food. It's Friday" she answered.

I sat there and watched her busy herself cooking. She had already made a pot of sambar (lentil curry) and was now preparing a pumpkin dish. I watched her, admiring her mature womanly body as she went about her work. She caught me eying her and winked at me.

"Do you know that pumpkins are aphrodisiacs?" she asked.

"Really? I will help myself at lunch" I replied, smiling.

"Pity. You will have to use your hand tonight" she joked.

"Well, we could always find time for a quickie" I joked back.

"Mmmm....would be nice, but will not be possible with Mala around" she replied.

"Real pity" I answered her.

For the next hour, I sat there in the kitchen talking to her while she cooked. I asked her questions about a woman's body and about sexual health. Aayahmah enlightened me about the intimate womanly things, about periods, pregnancy, ovulation and so on. I had read about these things but it was still interesting to listen to her.

"So, you will now be an expert on women" she teased me.

"I have good teachers" I replied and stood up behind her.

She turned to face me, holding a ladle in her right hand. I hugged her to me and held her like that.

"I can't get enough of you" I whispered to her.

"Me too, Chellam. I don't know how I am going to keep myself away from you" she responded, before gently pushing me away.

I patted her cheek and then told her that I was going upstairs. I sat there in the hall on Mom's easy chair, browsing through the newspaper. Soon I dozed off and lost track of time till Mom's call woke me up. It was already 1:30 pm and I got up to open the door for Mom.

"Hi, Mom" I greeted her and then asked how her day had been.

"The usual, nothing extra-ordinary" she replied, patting my cheek lovingly.

Aayahmah came up to greet Mom and then took the coffee flask from her.

"Shall we have lunch?" Aayahmah asked Mom.

"Yes, let me change and wash up" replied Mom and went into her room, closing the door behind her.