Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ammavan
Ammavan
294 Followers

Aayamah went back downstairs to set the table for lunch. I closed the front door and then went down to help Aayamah. Mom appeared some minutes later, wearing a sleeveless housecoat, which hung below her knee. Again today, she appeared not to be wearing a bra.

We ate lunch and talked about this and that. Mom asked Aayahmah what time Leela and Mala were arriving and then told Aayahmah what to prepare for dinner. She also said that we would be all going to the temple in the evening.

After lunch, I went upstairs again, opened the front door and stood in the veranda for a while.

Mom helped Aayahmah put away the food and then came upstairs to the veranda and stood beside me.

"So how was your morning?" she asked.

"Ok, Mom. Nothing to report" I replied, turning to look at her.

Smiling and knowingly she asked "Did you guys make out this morning?"

I nodded shyly.

"I am envious of Sundari" Mom said and then turned back to walk inside.

I followed her, closing the door behind me. Mom was resting on her easy chair and I sat beside her on the sofa.

"Do you realise that you are gifted with a special energy?" Mom asked, looking at me.

"Why do you say that, Mom?" I asked in reply.

"After your sisters were born, we wanted to have a son. We consulted your Grandfather, my father, who was well-versed in the old Hindu scriptures and astrology. He checked certain things and consulted the scriptures and then told your Dad and me to consummate on a certain date and time and that we would be blessed with a special male child" she explained.

"When you were born we did not make much of it – you were as normal as a child could be" she continued.

"But yesterday afternoon in your room, when I held you and you exploded, I felt such a powerful surge of energy, from your lingam. It went straight through my fingers and down my body, triggering a beautiful, sensual feeling deep inside in me, in my yoni. The power of that energy was unbelievable, Mohan" she explained further.

I listened, astounded by what Mom was telling, feeling a stirring in loins.

"No wonder, Sundari is crazy about you" she said, laughing and then asked "where did you make out this morning?"

"In the bathroom" I replied and slid down the sofa to sit on the floor by Mom's petite feet.

"On the washing stone, I guess?" Mom queried.

"Yes, Amma" I replied, a smile radiating from me as scenes from the morning flashed across my mind.

"Your Dad and I used to make love there quite frequently before you all were born" she told me unashamedly.

I was feeling comfortable with the open conversation with Mom, realising that almost all barriers between my parents and me were now non-existent. I rested my head on Mom's thighs.

"What do you think of me, Chellam?" Mom asked.

"The world, Mom. There is no comparison to you" I replied to her, expressing my honest feelings.

Mom laughed and said "You charmer. What's so special about me?"

"Everything about you" I replied, enjoying the cushion of her legs.

"Mom, can I ask you something?" I asked, after some seconds of silence.

"Sure, Chellam" she replied, patting my hair.

"Is incest wrong?" I asked.

She pondered for a moment and then replied "It seems wrong in the eyes of society. But as your Dad already explained to you, if two people love and want each other, as long as both of them are consenting, as long both are not hurting each other, physically or mentally, as long as both are responsible, we think it is not wrong."

"But science today says that children born out of incestuous relationships are normally physically and/or mentally retarded" I queried.

"Yes, in the majority of cases. But that's what we mean about being responsible" she answered.

"I understand, Mom" I told her.

"You know some people even justify incest. Parents teach their children everything, so why not the sexual education too?" she said, laughing.

"True. I certainly learnt a lot from watching Dad and you" I said to her.

She pulled my hair playfully and asked "Did you like what you saw?"

"Yes, Amma. Simply awesome" I replied, reflecting on the images of them and feeling my prick uncoil under my shorts.

"What did you like watching?" asked Mom, teasing me.

"Everything really. The way you both made love, so natural, so unselfish – just beautiful to watch" I replied her.

"You were not too bad yourself with Sundari last night, Mister" Mom responded, pulling my hair again.

I looked up at her and said "I am the luckiest boy in the world, Amma" and then bent down to kiss her feet.

"I don't where this is all going to lead us, Chellam but you have awakened something in your Dad and me. Your Dad is already insinuating things which we would never have dreamt of before" Mom said.

"What things, Mom?" I asked, feeling my cock harden inside my shorts.

"Well, he is talking about you and me, about him and Sundari and many other variations" Mom said, with a smile and then continued "Getting dirty, that old man."

My prick twitched hearing what Mom said.

"And, you don't have such thoughts, Amma?" I probed.

"Honestly Chellam, till yesterday, no. I had never wanted any other man besides your Dad" answered Mom.

"I can understand that. He has got such a magnificent thing" I said, smiling.

"But after I felt you in my hand yesterday afternoon - that energy overwhelmed me. And, last night while watching you and Sundari, I silently wished it was me and not her that you were with. I wanted you, Chellam" Mom said, unashamedly.

My cock was rock hard. I bent down and kissed her covered thighs. She patted my hair and we remained silent for a few minutes. I felt the warmth in her legs and the unmistakable feminine odour coming from her groin.

"I love you, Amma" I said to her, kissing her thighs again.

"I love you too, Mohan" she replied.

I stood up straight in front of her, the tent in my shorts obvious to her eyes. She smiled and touched my erect cock over my shorts, slowly caressing it. Alas, at that precise moment, we were disturbed by a knock on the front door.

"Amma!" a voice called out.

Mom quickly got up and went to her room while I adjusted my still-hard cock against my waistband and pulled my singlet over it. I took the newspaper and held it in front of me, to provide extra cover before opening the door.

"Hi Mohan" greeted a radiant looking Mala, a big suitcase by her side.

"Hi, hi. Mala, welcome home" I responded, helping her with the bag, slightly taken aback with her charm.

Mom came out of her room, now clearly wearing a bra, and greeted Mala. Aayahmah also came upstairs and greeted Mala before hugging her. I carried her bag downstairs to Aayahmah's room and then came back upstairs. Mala was chatting with Mom and Aayahmah – she looked almost a carbon copy of Aayahmah but much fairer, following her father's colour.

After some minutes, Mom told Aayahmah to take Mala down and serve her lunch. Aayahmah and Mala walked down the stairs and Mom went into her room. Closing the front door and making sure that Aayahmah and Mala were pre-occupied downstairs, I went into Mom's room, closing the door behind me. She was lying in bed, a sarong covering her body from waist down. She looked so beautifully seductive.

"Are you still hard, Chellam?" she asked, with an almost lover-cum-motherly concern.

"No, Mom. It is ok now" I replied with a smile.

"I was ready for you, you know" she said, causing my cock to twitch wickedly.

"Wet?" I asked.

"Dripping" she answered, a sensual smile on her lips.

I sat on the edge of her bed and touched her face with my right hand. My left hand stroked her legs over her sarong and housecoat. She pulled my left hand to her face and kissed the palm. Slowly she prompted my hand down her body, under the sarong, to her parted legs. Her housecoat was pulled up to her waist and she guided my hand over her panty covered groin. Slowly, her fingers entwined with mine and our fingers touched the moist front of her panties.

My cock was by now back to its full erect glory and throbbing. I did not take my eyes away from Mom's divine face, her eyes lovingly watching my reactions. Slowly under the sarong, she pulled her panties to one side and guided my fingers over her soaking, forested temple. At that instant, I felt like I was going to explode – the energy that she radiated from her pussy was overwhelming.

"Mmmmm...." she cooed, holding my fingers hard against her wetness.

I smiled at her and, blew a kiss at her. Underneath the sarong my fingers explored her dense undergrowth, discovering the temple where I originated from. She parted her legs a little more to give me more access, her seductive smile mesmerising my teenage eyes.

"It's not safe darling. Others are around and we don't have much time. Let's keep it for another day, please" Mum whispered, ever so softly.

"Soon I hope?" I responded, my fingers gliding over her wet, lotus petals.

She answered my doubts by inserting my finger into her tunnel and slowly sliding it in and out a few times, her eyes making a million promises. I removed my hand from her love temple and brought it to my mouth. I sucked on my finger, tasting her richness - exquisite, the divine Amrita (God's nectar), quite different from Aayahmah's taste.

"I want to love you Mohan in every way imaginable" she whispered again.

I bent down and kissed her lips. This time it was not just a mother-son kiss – her tongue penetrated my lips and prompted me to suck on it which I did enthusiastically. I returned the compliments seconds later and her voracious sexual desire was evident when she sucked hungrily on my tongue.

We broke our kiss and I stood up. Again, my super-excited state was obvious – my shorts pointed out forwards. She sat up on bed and eased her legs over the edge of the bed, pulling her housecoat down her knees. Then she reached out to my hardness, caressing the length over my shorts. She looked at me and smiled, her divine eyes hypnotising me. Slowly, she pulled the waistband of my shorts down and her fingers slid inside my shorts to extract my throbbing meat.

"You are something else, my son" she cooed and then caressing her fingers over the veined shaft said "Look at how much energy is flowing through this flesh."

The touch of her fingers was magical and my mammoth cock twitched excitedly. It literally swayed in front of her, like a cobra seeking to strike its prey. Mom held the shaft and her fingers squeezed the length, gently pulling the foreskin all the way back.

"It is beautiful, Mohan, truly majestic" she cooed and without any further hesitation, closed her mouth over the mushroom head.

"Ammmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......mmmmmm" I moaned, in sheer intense pleasure, more emotional than physical, as my dream Goddess' mouth engulfed my teenage cock.

She sucked on the knob for a few minutes and then released it, pulling my waistband over the erection. She patted my erection over my shorts and stood up.

"I don't want to be interrupted with you. I will have you again soon completely" she said and kissed me.

"I love you Mom" I replied.

"You better get out of here before I rape you" she said, smiling.

"Promise?" I teased her.

"Yes!" she replied.

I patted her cheek, adjusted my hardness and slowly opened the door and left the room. No one was upstairs and I went down towards my room. Aayahmah's room door was closed and I guessed mother and daughter would be catching up on news.

I closed the door of my room and lay down on my bed. I pondered over the whole episode with Mom after lunch and my teenage mind could not comprehend the changes that had taken place in our relationship. Up to a few days ago, I had seen her as my mother, the woman who gave life to me, my Goddess. I had seen her as my father's wife, his woman, his lover. And, now she wanted me – we were on the brink of incest.

My cock was still hard and throbbing, still suffering from the love of that supreme woman, that majestic Goddess. For me, Mom defined everything a woman should be and more. No woman could ever compare to her.

I got up from bed and took the bottle of magic oil to apply to my prick. I pulled my shorts and underwear down to my ankles and noticed the stickiness on the bloated knob, the tell-tale signs from my brief encounter with my Goddess. I spread the oil over the throbbing length and proceeded to stroke my rod, massaging the oil into the mega-hard flesh.

I was just contemplating on stroking myself to an ejaculation when without any warning, the door suddenly opened and Leela walked in.

"Hi, Kiddo........." she stopped abruptly, her feet frozen to the ground as she looked at me, in the most embarrassing of situations.

"What the hell?" I screamed.

She stood there like a statue, her eyes wide open, focused on my mammoth meat. Slowly coming to her senses, Leela quickly said "Ooops....sorry brother. See you later" and left the room.

"God! How embarrassing can it get" I wondered.

Mom had caught me yesterday and now my sister. Leela would not believe it if I told her that I was just applying the oil. Anyway, I pulled up my shorts, put away the bottle of oil and lay down on my bed, to ease of my erection.

After some long minutes, I went upstairs. Leela was sat in the hall talking to Mom and Mala. I greeted them and sat down, noticing the inquisitive look on Leela's face. Aayahmah was in the kitchen preparing tea.

"God, you have grown skinny and darker" Leela told me and then asked how my studies were going.

"Good and how is it with you? Any boyfriends yet?" I teased her.

"No time-lah. Men are only interested in one thing anyway" she responded.

"How is your hockey going?" I asked, as Aayahmah brought five mugs of tea for us.

"Ok. Still play for the university and state. Decided to take a break from the National team" she replied.

"You are looking good, sister" I complimented her.

"Thanks, kiddo. You are not too bad either" she replied with a knowing wink and then went to her room to change.

Mala was busily engrossed in a conversation with Mom, explaining her nursing course and getting some tips from Mom. I took my mug of tea to the veranda and stood there for a while. I decided to go for a jog instead of football today and went inside to ask Leela if she would want to join me. She was back in the hall wearing a t-short and a track pants.

"Want to come for a run?" I asked her.

"Not today, I just got here" she answered.

"Ok, no worries" I responded and headed down to my room to change.


(to be continued)

Ammavan
Ammavan
294 Followers