Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ammavan
Ammavan
290 Followers

Dad tied his sarong and then walked towards me as I was gathering my shorts from the floor. As I stood up ready to pull my shorts on, he surprised me by reaching out his hand to hold my still semi-hard cock.

"You do have a beautiful cock, my son" praised my Dad, stroking my meat slowly.

Then he surprised me further by squatting on the floor, kissing my cockhead and engulfing my cockhead into his mouth without any hesitation. He started to suck on it unashamedly, rolling his tongue around the hardening knob.

"Mmmmmm...Paaaa" I moaned, overcome with Dad's unexpected loving action.

I held his head as he sucked and licked my excited dick for a few minutes which quickly brought my meat into an erection again, albeit semi-hard. I guided him by slowly thrusting in and out of his oral cavity, enjoying a new kind of sensation, more emotional than physical. He stood up after some minutes and wrapped his fingers around my hardened shaft.

"Awesome cock, my son. As good as or better than mine" he teased and then said with a laugh "and I love the taste of your mother's pussy on it."

"Thanks, Dad. It has your flesh and blood in it" I responded with a chuckle.

We hugged just as Mom stepped out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel. I pulled on my shorts and then wished them good night before stepping out of the room. They wished after me as I stepped out of the room and I heard the door close behind me.

I noticed that it was close to 2am as I switched off all the lights in the hall. Leela's room was also dark - no light from under her room door - as I opened the door leading downstairs. Closing that door, I headed down the staircase, a bouncy spring in each of my steps. My mind was replaying continuously all what had happened in the past few hours - what a night it had been! Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined this.

I went straight into my room, picked up my towel and then headed to the bathroom for a quick shower. Washing and soaping myself clean in the refreshingly cold water, I reflected once again on that intensely beautiful feeling as I exploded inside Mom's exquisite pussy and wondered when I would get to love her completely again. My teenage cock stirred as loving thoughts of Mom overwhelmed my teenage senses. I quickly finished off with my shower and wiped myself dry.

Heading back into my room, I closed the door and removed my towel. I was admiring myself in the mirror, paying particular attention to my prick which was still in a semi-erect state, thick and elongated. Smiling to myself, I reached out to take the bottle of special oil - I had total faith in the magic of the oil, especially after all that I had experienced these past few days.

Just as I was removing the cover of the bottle to apply the oil, my door opened quietly and Aayahmah stepped in, wearing a long nightdress. She closed the door behind her and moved towards me, aware of my nakedness, her eyes immediately drawn to my semi-erect state. And despite the wonderful taboo loving over the past few hours, with Mom, Dad and Leela; seeing Aayahmah, my wonderful first-ever lover, my cock twitched in boyish anticipation.

"I heard you having a shower. It's so late" she asked quietly, seeking a response from me.

"We were just catching up on old stories and watched TV at the same time" I answered her very casually.

She nodded her understanding and smiled, her eyes looking at me with utmost love and desire. Her left hand reached out to grasp my thick length and encircled it lovingly with her fingers. I placed the bottle back on the desk.

"Mmmm...do you want your Aayahmah to apply the oil for you, Chellam?" she teased me, her fingers caressing my boy-meat gently.

"Is it safe, Aayahmah?" I asked, enjoying her caresses but conscious that Mala was asleep in Aayahmah's room.

"Mala's exhausted after the travel and is in deep sleep. She won't wake up but we must stay quiet" replied Aayahmah confidently, her fingers stroking my rapidly hardening shaft.

"That's not going to be easy and you have to be up early as well" I reminded her, savoring the manipulations of her seasoned fingers, as blood rushed to my manhood.

"I woke up dreaming about you and especially this" she whispered, squeezing my hardened dick tightly with her fingers.

"What were you dreaming?" I asked her, playing along with her teasing, my cock fully erect now and throbbing for action.

Without answering, she dropped down to her knees in front of me, her fingers stroking my blood-engorged meat in front of her face. Licking her lips seductively, she opened her mouth and slid her lips over the reddened knob and then proceeded to suck my cockhead in wanton fashion, massaging the mushroom head with her lips and tongue. Her right hand slid to my balls cupping my tight hairy scrotum while her tongue licked and twirled all over my blood-engorged dickhead.

"Mmmmmmm...yesssssssssssssssssss" I gasped in pleasure, watching her blow me unashamedly.

I could not help comparing Aayahmah with Mom. Both were exquisite Goddesses, extremely feminine and wonderful females. Both were highly sexed as well, literally turning into wanton sluts in bed. Aayahmah had sucked me to a glorious orgasm in the morning, followed by a mind-blowing fuck in the bathroom. And just over an hour ago, I had exploded into my mother's loving mouth and then experienced the ultimate Nirvana with a mega double orgasm inside Mom's incredible pussy. I loved them both and wanted them both equally.

Our reflection on the mirror was so erotic to watch as Aayahmah kissed and licked her way down my length to my hairy balls and gently sucked one into her mouth, then the other and repeated this oral juggle of my scrotum for a few seconds, while her fingers continued to gently stroke my meat.

"Mmmmm...aaaahhhhhhh...yessss...love you, Maaaa" I purred, stroking her hair as she licked around and under my scrotum, perfectly pictured on the mirror.

Her eyes looked up at me, a loving glow clearly evident in them, knowing that she was pleasing her lover. She moved her mouth back to my throbbing shaft and slid her lips over the thick red knob again. It was lovely to watch her beautiful thick lips slide over the pulsating veins around my shaft, from the crown right down to the base, till her nose was nuzzled in the forest covering my groin. She held her position there for a few seconds, just using her mouth and throat to suck on my manhood, generating a wonderful, warm feeling through my body.

"Mmmm...aaaaahhhhh...love you doing that Ma" I moaned in pleasure, the lovely feeling flowing from my dick to every nerve cell on my body.

She deep-throated me for some seconds, slow and seductive sucking and releasing action, before removing her mouth away completely. She held my saliva-covered length with her right hand, her fingers stretching my foreskin back completely to expose my blood-filled cockhead in all its glory. Her finger touched the throbbing crown, running it around the edge, causing it to jerk wickedly. She looked towards the mirror and smiled.

"Mmmm...Look there Chellam...a really, beautiful cock, so big and hard and all for me. So much strength and energy is flowing through it. I want to feel you inside me" she said, her voice barely audible, admiring the image of my prick on the mirror, before planting a kiss on the very tip.

She stood up, her fingers not releasing my prick, and faced me before planting a kiss on my lips. I moved her hand away from my prick and hugged her to me, kissing her deep, a strong feeling of love for the woman who took my virginity and made me a man. Our tongues duelled excitedly while my hands roamed all over her back in a rush, finally cupping her magnificent bums. She sucked on my tongue hungrily and willed me to do the same to hers. Her breathing was getting heavier and she pressed herself against my body, against my rampaging hard-on.

She gently broke off our kiss and then released her body from my hold. Stepping away, she tied her hair into a bun and then unashamedly lifted her nightdress over her head and threw it to the floor. She was completely naked underneath and with a temptress' smile she slowly spun her body around in a seductive dance, parading her beautiful womanly treasures to me and admiring herself in the mirror. Her bewitching eyes blinked rapidly as if talking to me, tempting me to do something spontaneous, something outrageous, just like Mom's eyes had done a short while ago.

My cock throbbed at the bountiful options this beautiful, mature woman offered me - her lovely mouth with thick lips parted invitingly or her large round boobs with the fat, black nipples jutting out of her circular areoles or her magnificent pussy, covered profusely with curly black hair almost up to her navel or her wonderfully round and tight ass cheeks, with the sexy dimples.

My right hand reached out to touch her hairy bush and run my fingers down through the dense jungle, from her navel down to her loins, over her mound and over her puffed lips. She was already moist in anticipation. She moved forward as my fingers teased her damp undergrowth and her hand slid down my front, seeking my pleasure shaft which she had just sucked to full erect glory.

"Mmmmmmm...aaaaahhhhh" a moan escaped her lips, as my index finger probed her slit, sliding between her cunt lips.

Removing her hand from my rock-hard prick, I dropped down to my knees and planted little kisses all over her beautifully forested groin. She bent her legs slightly at her knees, opening her yoni for me. I kissed her heavenly pussy and my tongue immediately began to lick the folds of her tasty vulva. She held my head, her fingers combing through my hair and gently pulling, as I licked her fabulous twat.

Having loved this wonderful Goddess gloriously over the past few days, I was more or less addicted to the richness of her pussy, her mature feminine aroma and taste. I lapped her temple of love enthusiastically as if it was my first time. She opened her legs a little more to accommodate my marauding mouth and tongue.

"Ohhhh...mmmmmm...yesssss...aaaaaahhhhhh" she moaned in delight, as my tongue tip teased her outer and inner labia.

I shifted to a sitting position, resting my bums on the concrete floor and stretched out my legs. Then I guided her to stand with her feet on the outside of my stretched legs. As she spread her legs, I literally slid under her, my head in between her thighs, and coupled my mouth to her hairy twat. Bending her knees slightly, she lowered her body, allowing me to comfortably lick her most private parts.

I planted a million kisses accompanied by "I-love-you" whispers all over her heavenly cunt. Her hands clasped the back of my head to provide support while my hands cupped her stupendous bums and pulled her hard against my face. As she held my head firmly in place, she started to hump my face as I had desired; rubbing and grinding her hairy wetness all over my face.

"Mmmmm...lick me, Chellam...make me really wet for your cock...aaahhhhhh..." she urged me, while she fucked my face in a steady rhythm.

"Yesss..." I hissed into her hairy pussy, lapping her wet vaginal slit with my tongue, opening her incomparable petals of love.

"Aaaaahhhhh...yesss...mmmm...love you licking my pussy...mmmmm" a moan escaped her lips and her hands pressed me hard to her yoni, her womanly thighs spreading wider, to open herself for me.

My tongue swirled eagerly into her juicy vulva as she humped me to her heart's delight, coating my face with her nectar. She was moaning as I lapped and suckled her love petals, slurping her intoxicating love juice which was starting to drip. Finding her swollen clit, I gently teased it with my tongue, prompting her to push harder against me as if wanting to fuck my mouth with her mini-prick.

"Ohhhhh...aaaaaaahhhhhhh...mmmmmmm...yessss" Aayahmah cried out softly, as her fingers clawed into my skull, locking my face to her soaking pussy while I teased her clit.

My hands roamed aimlessly from her knees up the back of her fluid thighs, before squeezing her tight rounded bums while she continued to hump me. She guided my head away from her clit, to lick along her slit, up and down her pussy rapidly. My fingers dug into the plump flesh of her ass cheeks, causing her pussy to throb on my mouth. My teenage cock was likewise throbbing, over-eager to get into the action.

Aayahmah's legs were trembling in little pleasure-shivers, as I continued the oral assault of her beautiful yoni. Her fingers tugged my hair as she spread her legs wider and rubbed herself harder against my face, riding my probing tongue. My right hand slid under her soaking pussy and I gently inserted my index finger inside her wet tunnel, prompting her to open her legs even wider.

"Yesssss...ahhhhh...Chellam...your pussy needs your cock inside her, darling...fuck me please...fuck me now...aaaaaahhhh" she begged desperately, as I finger-fucked her slowly.

Sensing her urgency, I slid my body completely through her parted legs and squatted behind her, facing her backside, and planted a kiss on her magnificent buttocks. As if reading my thoughts, she moved forwards towards the desk in my room and fixed her hands to the edge of the table. Then bending her torso down towards the desk, she pushed her dimpled bums out towards me invitingly and at the same time, spread her legs.

"Fuck me from behind, Chellam...stick your hard cock in my horny pussy...please Chellam..." she invited me, pushing out her beautiful ass towards me.

I crawled on my knees towards her as she swayed her bums teasingly, forwards and backwards in a humping motion. Her treasures were all beautifully exposed to my lust-filled eyes - her dark cunt lips, surrounded by curly black hair, were open, like a blossoming flower, showing her reddish pink tunnel. Her erect clit was peeking out from between the folds of her puffed lips and nectar was clearly oozing from her sacred oasis. My blood-engorged prick twitched wickedly, wanting to savagely plunge into her pleasure hole.

Parting her ass cheeks with my hands, I licked her gaping wet vulva from behind, from her clit all the way to her beautiful puckered anal orifice. I concentrated a few seconds on teasing her sphincter with my tongue tip while I used my right index finger to probe her glorious cunt, touching and stroking her inside walls. Her pussy was frothing with her womanly fluids as I finger-fucked her in steady strokes. She was ready for a royal penetration.

Removing my finger from her pussy, I parted her ass cheeks with my hands and buried my face into the wet gap, kissing and licking at random around her slit and rectum, coating her with my saliva. She pushed her bums hard against my face, shaking it in wanton fashion, as I savored her beautiful behind and rich womanly aroma.

"Mmmmm...please Chellam...fuck me now...fuck me hard with your big cock, darling. Fuck me, please" she begged, desperate for her pussy to be filled.

Placing a kiss on each of her dimpled cheeks, I stood up and hugged her from behind, holding her against my body. Her arms encircled my neck while I kissed her shoulders. As my hands groped her large fleshy tits, she shoved her naked bums hard against my groin and probed, searching for the object of her lust. She soon found and trapped my rock-hard cock between her ass cheeks.

I humped her from behind, teasing her, my throbbing shaft sliding up between her ass cheeks, wet with her juices and my saliva. She bent her torso forward again and gripped the wooden desk tightly before pushing out her bums and spreading her legs wide. Looking into the mirror and wiggling her bums wantonly, she invited me to plunge my shaft inside her horny cunt.

"Fuck me my darling son...fuck your Aayahmah's hungry pussy...please fuck me now" she pleaded.

By now I was equally desperate to shove my throbbing meat deep into her fiery hole. Positioning myself behind her, I encircled my menacing cock with my fingers while she spread her legs even wider. Moving closer, I touched her outrageously exposed cunt with my free hand, the petals open and glistening with her juices.

"Ready for your son's big cock, Amma?" I teased her, keeping my voice low.

We were both conscious that we were not alone downstairs tonight and were careful to keep our voices and our mating sounds extremely soft, almost audible whispers.

"Yes, Chellam. Shove it inside my cunt and fuck me hard" she answered, her fingers clawed on the desk edge.

I placed the bloated mushroom tip at the opening of her twat and for a split second, churned her inner lips. Then as I thrust forward forcefully, she pushed her bums backwards greedily towards me at exactly the same instant, resulting in my huge shaft ripping in one-go deep into her vaginal cavity, burying my entire blood-engorged length inside her.

"Aaaaahhhhh...yesssss...aaaaahhhhhh" she hissed, feeling the sheer animal power of my thrust.

"Yessssss...aaaaahhhhhhh...Ammmaaa...yesssss" I moaned, as an indescribable feeling radiated throughout my body, as intense as the first penetration into Mom's incomparable cunt.

I held my position without any movement for a few seconds; relishing the beautiful sensation inside her tight orifice and feeling her muscles expand and contract to accommodate my meat.

My mind was in a whirl of feelings - suddenly at that instant I felt a powerful love for her, just like I had for Mom earlier that evening. I considered myself the luckiest boy in the world to have these two incredible sex-Goddesses as my lovers.

"Fuck me, Chellam. Fuck me hard, darling...pleasssse...douse the fire in my pussy with your strong, young cock..." she whispered loudly, encouraging me to pound her, and ground her bums against the steel rod buried inside her.

Her fingers held the edge of the wooden desk firmly while she watched our images reflected erotically on the mirror. I held her waist and started to thrust in and out of her well-oiled tunnel, causing the desk to move. With both our feet anchored firmly on the floor, we soon got into a steady rhythm. She had her torso bent down, almost parallel to the surface of the desk and she matched me stroke for stroke, pushing back hard against me as I thrust forward. Her beautiful melons started to sway and jiggle in erotic fashion.

"Unnnhhh...yessss...love it...love your cock inside me from behind...fuck me...fuck me...unnnhhh...unnhhh" she replied and bucked against my rampaging monster.

She seemed to enjoy the rear position as much as I did, with the extra tightness of our lingam-yoni union. My cock twitched inside her every time I thrust forward and her clenching pussy responded with strong contractions of her incredible muscles, further enhancing our union. It was truly beautiful to feel the muscles of her mature cunt massaging and milking my teenage cock in a steady sequence.

"Mmmmmmm...beautiful...yesssss...feels so good to be inside you" I moaned, savouring the exquisite pleasure of my lingam being worshipped by her heavenly yoni.

The slamming of my groin and upper thighs against her voluptuously round and firm ass only encouraged me to thrust harder and faster. I increased the tempo, drilling my thick rod into her wanton cunt, all the way in and out. Her juices were flowing copiously and aided my penetration tempo. I wanted to give my lover maximum pleasure with my rampant cock - thrusting, throbbing, twitching and expanding; teasing her pussy to clench, massage and milk it.

"Yes, yes, yes...fuck me, Chellam...fuck me...harder, harder...please...unnnhhh" she groaned, her body trembling with excitement, as my cock reached the back of her wet passage yet again, throbbing as it filled her to the hilt.

She raised her torso towards me, her stretched arms holding the desk for support. Impaled on my man-sized prick, she churned my joystick, moving her bums in a circular motion, while deep inside her pussy she continued to milk my dick. My hands moved to her ample tits, cupping them and pulling on the thick buttons at the summit of her breasts.

Ammavan
Ammavan
290 Followers