Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ammavan
Ammavan
292 Followers

"Love your cock inside me, Chellam...so big and so deep...aaahhhh...feels so fucking good...so good...mmmm...yesssss" she moaned in delight, bucking wildly.

I bent forward and kissed the flesh of her back, while my hands continued to massage her breasts with horny enthusiasm. She mewled and thrust back hard against me, her body turning and twisting around my rod. Again I could not help comparing - just like Mom's, her mature cunt was insatiable, her pussy muscles truly incredible, as they caressed and milked the full length of my cock.

"God, I love your tight pussy, Amma...so tight, so wet...mmmmmm...yesssss...so goood" I whispered to her.

Her response was a mega-contraction of her vaginal muscles which sent a surge of electricity through my erect flesh and up my spinal cord. I felt the power of that squeeze and moaned my pleasure to her. She repeated the mega-squeezes in quick, rapid-fire succession, pleasing the meat buried in her depths.

Aayahmah bent forward and pressed her palms on the desk again, her fingers holding the edge firmly. Her torso was again flat towards the surface, her bountiful boobs supported by my teenage hands. She turned to look at me and then pushed her bums back hard against me. Her lusty eyes begged me to fuck her to glory.

"Your cock drives me crazy, Chellam. Fuck me hard and fast...please. Yesss...fuck meeeee" she begged, wiggling her fantastic bums.

Wanting to please my lover, I released her boobs and withdrew my dick all the way until only the tip of my over-sized cockhead remained inside her orifice. I held my wet, throbbing manhood in my hand and churned her boiling pot, touching her clit in the process. Then gripping her waist tightly, I thrust my solid prick into her as hard as I could; burying my full length in her cunt, eliciting an animal growl from her.

Once again, I held that position for an instant to relish the exquisite sensation, and then withdrew it, equally hard. Her pussy clamped around my mushroom head, refusing to let me withdraw. I plunged back in a split-second surprising her with the ferocity of my thrust and then started to pound her in a steady rhythm - in and out, fast and hard.

"Aaaaahhhhh...yesssss...yesssss...like that...like that...harder, harder Chellam...yesss. Unnnh...unnnnhhh...yessss...yesss...fuck me...aaaaahhhhh" she squealed in delight, her pussy clamping tight around my meat at every opportunity.

"I love you, Mohan ...I love your cock...love how you love me...love how you fuck me. Fuck me like this, fuck me everyday...fuck me forever...yesssss...aaaaahhhhh...mmmmmm" Aayahmah cried unashamedly, pushing back hard against my forward thrusts.

I sensed her urgency to explode and encouraged her, as I increased the tempo of my thrusts, wanting my lover to reach her orgasmic bliss. Since I had already exploded three times just a short time ago with the wonderful exploits with Mom, I knew I could last out much longer. At the same time, knowing that Aayahmah loved multiple orgasms, I was intent on serving her just that.

"Mmmmmmm...yesss...love your pussy...feels awesome...I love fucking you...Ma" I urged and teased her, as we fucked like crazed wild animals.

I screwed in and out of her, with sheer savage force, eager to give this Goddess the much needed pleasure she needed. Deep inside her cunt, her muscles were clenching my cock in a rapid, random pattern, milking me and wishing me to release with her. Her body was virtually shivering in pleasure every time my cockhead touched the back of her womb.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...Chellam...aaaaahhhhhhhh" Aayahmah moaned in wanton fashion, matching me thrust for thrust, her head literally spinning, her need to explode imminent.

I knew that she was on the verge of a powerful explosion and I increased the speed and power of my thrusts - in and out, in and out, in brute fashion, in quick-fire succession. The slapping sounds of my upper thighs against her buttocks and the wet, squishy sounds of my thick sausage drilling into her were like music accompanying our love-making.

"YESSSSSSSSS... Amma...yessss...unnnh...unnhhhh...unnhhh...cum...cum darling" I urged her, drilling my cock as deep into her as possible.

"Unnnhhh...yessss...Chellam...it's cumming...harder...yessss...fuck me...fuck me my son...more...more" she moaned deliriously, her body shaking uncontrollably.

She turned to look at me again, her Goddess' face beautifully contorted, her eyes glowing with flames of pure lust, her mouth wide open, emitting guttural sounds of carnal pleasure. Her mature body was trembling as if in a trance. She was on the throes of sexual ecstasy, on the verge of a mighty explosion.

Aayahmah pushed back hard against me, impaling her insatiable pussy on my fuck-pole right up to my balls, and then her body just stiffened, her pussy clamped really tight around the base of my prick.

"Oh GOD...Oh GOD...YESSSSS. Aaaaaahhhhhhh. Mohan...Chellammmmmm. Cummmmmmiiiiiing...YESSSSSSS" she shrieked, as her body erupted in an orgasm and shuddered out of control.

I continued to slam hard into her, forcing the desk to shake, as she mewled non-stop, humping like a bitch in heat against me. My groin smacked into the flesh of her magnificent ass, as I thrust repeatedly into her convulsing cunt with ferocious speed and power.

"Unnnnhhh...unnnnhhh...unnnnhhh" she whimpered on and on, riding wave after wave of her climax while I maintained the momentum, shoving my blood-filled organ into her fiery twat in a furious tempo.

Her body was shaking uncontrollably, trembling from her explosion but she braced herself for the savage onslaught of my raging hardness. The sight of this magnificent female body, thrusting back against my monster cock, her large boobs swaying obscenely, boosted my desire to keep going, to provide her with more orgasms.

"Unnhh...unnhh...unnhh...feels so fucking good...aaaahhhh...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...don't ever stop...yessss" she groaned in sheer sexual lust, bucking and turning.

Her pussy muscles worked overtime, gripping and squeezing every inch of my flesh as it ploughed into the depths of her heavenly yoni. The obscene smacking sounds of our flesh, the wet squishy noises of our mating and the delightful feeling of her abundantly overflowing juices dripping down my thighs and legs excited my teenage senses. This was certainly ego-boosting and encouraged me to perform even better.

"Godddd...aaahhhh...your pussy is incredible...Amma...fuck yessss" I cried to her, overcome with the unworldly pleasures my rampant cock was enjoying deep inside her foaming cunt.

"Keep fucking me...keep fucking me, please...I want to cum again, Mohan...please.

Unnnhhh...unnnhhh...unnnhhh...yesss...harder darling...harder...fuck me crazy, Chellam...oh God, oh God, oh God... yessss...mmmm...yessss ..." she urged me in pleasure, pushing her bums hard back against my thrusts like a bitch in heat.

Her voracious sexual appetite, belying her age, spurred me to perform like a superhero, albeit a super-cock. I began to lunge and thrust into her glorious cunt, over and over, in a steady rhythm, inciting groans of joy from her. I held her by her waist and drilled her hot tunnel, faster and harder, to give her maximum fucking satisfaction. And she responded with such youthful energy, turning and writhing around my cock and all the while contracting her fantastic vaginal muscles.

"Yes, Mohan...my Chellam...yes, yes, yes...fuck me...fuck my horny cunt. Unnnhhhh...yesss" she purred with joy, her breathing completely ragged.

She raised her head upwards like a mare in heat and her ample tits heaved and swayed as the speed of our mating increased. Her body trembled in spasms and her contractions were becoming rapid as I ploughed into her like a stallion from behind. We were literally grunting like animals as we urged each other on towards a magical climax.

"God...I love your cunt, Ma...uunnnhhh...yessss...just love fucking you...Ma..." I moaned to her, driving my joystick in quick-fire repetitions into her voracious hole.

"Oh God...oh God...oh God...yessss...yessss...yesssss..." she screamed, churning her magnificent bums and feeling my cock drilling into her.

I continued to screw my cock into her cunt with increased speed and power - deep, rapid strokes. Her insatiable pussy clenched my shaft in a tight vice-like grip, milking it at random. She was once again close, evident from the increased contractions of her pussy and her moans of pleasure.

"Fuck me...yes...aahhhh...fuck me...fuck me...mmmmm" she spurred me on, her hands clenching my study desk tightly.

"Yessss...aaahhhhh...fuckkk" I cried in response, my fingers clawing her curvaceous waist.

"Unhhhh...unhhhh...unhhhh..." we panted, urging each other, our minds dizzy with lust and sheer sexual bliss, as we fucked each other mercilessly, with non-stop action.

A few frenzied fucking minutes later, I felt her mature body start to tighten again and her pussy constricting rapidly around my cock. Taking the cue, I thrust forward and lodged my mushroom head deep inside her cunt, touching the back of her womb. Her body froze, impaled on my mammoth cock - her face turned towards me, eyes and mouth wide open. Seconds later, her body shuddered and shook involuntarily as another powerful orgasm rocked her body.

"GODDDD...Mohaaaaaannn...YESSSSSSSSSS...nowwwwww...aaaaaaahhhhhhh" she shrieked in a high pitched voice, her body shaking in tremors

Feeling the power of her second explosion within minutes, I was overwhelmed by the incredible sensations running through my own body. I stabbed her mercilessly and she screamed with pleasure at my onslaught. My study desk was literally vibrating with the power of our mating.

"Ahhhhhhhhh...Mohannnnnnnnnnnnnn... YES...YES...YESSSSS. Ahhhhhhhhhh..." she cried, as streams of her divine nectar bathed my throbbing meat.

"Unnnnh...unnnhhhh...unnnnhhhhhh... FUCK ME...FUCK MEEEEEE...give me your seed...nowwww...aaaahhhh" she squealed, panting like a bitch, her breathing ragged.

Her body was trembling and her pussy contracted uncontrollably, super-powerful contractions, pushing me over the edge

"Amma...nowwwwww...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...nowwwwww" I screamed, thrusting into her and feeling my cock swell to mega-proportions inside her womb.

"Unnnnh...yessss...cum Chellam cum... feed me your seed...Goddddd" she urged me on, panting non-stop, still riding the waves of her own orgasm.

Explosions went off in my head as I unleashed yet again a huge torrent of cum into the depths of her mature vagina. That despite having ejaculated three massive loads with Mom. Her body trembled again and again as my seed splashed against her inside walls. Her pussy convulsed non-stop, trying to suck every last drop out of me.

"Amma...Oh Goddddddd...Ammmaaaaaaaa" I squealed in the throes of ecstasy, my legs trembling once more with the intensity of my ejaculation.

"I love you...I love you...I love you..." she kept sobbing repeatedly, her body still turning and twisting around my cock, still shuddering from her own seemingly endless climax.

"Yesssss...ahhhhh...mmmmm" I growled in pleasure, as I kept thrusting my teenage cock into her wanton hole, again and again, forcing it deep into her voracious tunnel, depositing more cum inside her overflowing womb.

"Oh God...oh God...oh God...unhhh...unhhh...unhhh" we groaned in pure ecstasy, as we relished our exceptional union.

Our bodies were reeling from the power of our releases - she had at least two intense orgasms within a short time, while my own explosion was the culmination of the day. Every release I had had was exceptional, both physically and mentally.

"Mmmmmmm..." we moaned together, our bodies still joined and slowly rocking, letting our orgasms subside slowly.

Still buried inside her, I hugged from behind and kissed her shoulder. My hands slipped down to her hairy groin where we joined together. Her arms went around my head and we swayed like that slowly as if dancing, sharing our special bond. We looked to the right and smiled at our reflection in the mirror. My hand trailed down to the hairy forest between her legs. Her hand followed suit and closed over my hands.

We stayed like that for a few more minutes till my deflated cock slipped out of her pussy. Aayahmah turned around and then quickly cupped her right hand onto her pussy, holding back our love juices oozing out of her well-fucked yoni. She smiled and her left hand reached out to touch my deflated prick, covered with sticky goo. I kissed her forehead and held her head to my chest.

"I love you, Mohan. Every inch of my body loves you" Aayahmah whispered, breaking the silence after some long seconds.

"I love you too, Amma. You are awesome" I whispered back to her in response.

"So are you, my son. It is so intense with you, never felt pleasures like that ever before" she complimented me, holding herself close to my chest, her fingers caressing my limp meat.

We broke apart reluctantly after some more seconds, our bodies covered with sweat from our incredible loving. She bent down to pick up her nightgown and used the cloth to wipe her cum-filled pussy. Since our first time together, we had slowly lost all shyness between us.

"Love you cumming inside me...you always cum so much...love keeping your seed inside me and feel it drip slowly down my thigh ..." she said unashamedly, smiling at me.

Finished wiping herself, she reached out once again to touch my sticky deflated cock and then squatted down effortlessly and took my "little bird" inside her mouth and proceeded to clean it with her tongue. I held her head as her eager tongue swirled around my limp meat, cleaning it of our love juices.

"Mmmmmm..." I purred, relishing the exquisite feeling of being inside Aayahmah's mouth again.

I stroked the top of her head, as she licked under my balls, her tongue wiping teasingly across my soft wrinkled flesh. Her fingers held my soft cock and rubbed the length lovingly on her cheeks, one after the other. She repeated this a few times in adoration of my lingam before engulfing the head with her lips, giving it a suck and a kiss.

"I am addicted to you. I want you all the time" she whispered to my cock before standing up.

We hugged each other tight, her head resting on my chest, affirming the special bond between us. A long minute later, she kissed me on my lips and then stepped away, pulling her nightgown over her. Likewise, I pulled on my shorts and went towards the door, wanting to go to use the bathroom. I noticed that the door was open, parted about a centimetre from the frame.

Funny! I was sure that Aayahmah had closed the door properly after she had come in although I did not actually check. I did not want to alarm her and so, I went to use the bathroom, pouring some cold water over my groin and prick. Then wiping myself dry, I stepped out wearing my shorts again. Aayahmah was waiting to use the bathroom as well and I wished her goodnight, giving her a peck on her cheek. Then I headed into my room.

Inside my room, I applied the special oil onto my over-worked phallus and then let it dry awhile before pulling up my shorts and then getting into bed. I reflected on all that had transpired the whole day. What a day it had been - so much loving, taboo barriers broken between Mom, Dad, Leela and me. Quite unbelievable and more excitingly, the prospect of what more was to come tickled my teenage thoughts.

For a brief moment, I thought of the opened room door - did someone peep on Aayahmah and me just now? Mala? But the day's exploits had taken a toll on me and soon I dozed off into deep sleep, without any worry. Let tomorrow come.

(to be continued)

Ammavan
Ammavan
292 Followers